Carnival: Stageshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,126 Followers

Quinn stepped over to Carmen and smiled. He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "What to do, what to do..." he said. "I must admit, you're gorgeous...but I prefer my girls a little fuller up top. Soooo..." Quinn made an elaborate gesture that was far more likely for showmanship than function.

Nothing happened at first. Then the crowd gasped as Carmen's breasts visibly swelled to firm, plump pillows. Moments later, the applause became overwhelming.

Carmen's eyes were huge. She was unable to believe what Quinn was doing to her. "Stop!" she said. "You are turning me into a man's sex toy!"

Quinn laughed. "Not a man's sex toy, my dear," he said. "My sex toy." He gestured again.

Carmen gasped. "What?!" she said, and it took her a moment to realize why the word didn't feel right.

Quinn smiled. "Yes, my dear," he said. "Your lips are swelling. Get on your knees."

Carmen clenched her teeth. "I will do no such thing!" she said, dropping to her knees.

"And now, folks," said Quinn, "it's time for the X-rated portion of our show!"

Despite the tent being only half-filled, the applause was deafening.

Carmen realized she was on her knees despite her mental resistance. Her body was somehow slaved to Quinn's desires. "How...how are you able to defeat gypsy magic so easily...?" she asked.

Quinn shook his head. "Gypsy magic?" said Quinn, his voice pitched low so only Carmen could hear him. "You really don't know about me, do you?" he said. "Foolish girl." He raised his voice so the crowd could hear him again. "Well, my precious gypsy flower, why don't you show us the pleasures your mouth can bring to an old fraud and dog bastard." He leaned toward the collared gypsy girl. "That means give me a nice blowjob with that warm, wet mouth."

The crowd laughed again.

Carmen found herself unzipping Quinn's pants and drawing out his cock. Her eyes widened yet again as she found herself wrapping her lips around the illusionist's cock. She felt Quinn's hand stroking her hair as he hardened into a bar of steel in her mouth.

She then found herself giving Quinn a nice blowjob with her warm, wet mouth. On stage, in front of an audience.

Her tightly-wrapped lips slid up and down Quinn's hard shaft without pause. She could feel his cock sliding into her throat again and again, and her tongue was sliding along the underside of his cock in perfect sync with her stroking mouth. Quinn continued talking as her head bobbed over his cock.

"I am an Original," he said. "I was one of the first inhabitants of Chrystal Heights. Your family hates me...ohhhhhhh...because I dared to love a girl from your tribe. She loved...ohhhhhhh...me as well, and ran away to be with me. Your family tried to kill me. I defended...ohhhhhh...myself. A lot of them died."

"Mmmmmppphhhhh!" said Carmen.

The crowd sensed that Quinn was getting close, and they were cheering him on.

"Yes, that was...ohhhhhh...a long time ago," said Quinn. "About two hundred years ago. Esmerelda was killed by *your* family, who didn't want to be shamed by her being with...ohhhhhh...an unclean Original." Quinn's hand tightened in Carmen's hair. "And the long, bloody vengeance I took on your family is why they hate me still. It's also why they avoid me. You really should have talked to your elders before you came after me. But enough about me...because...I'm...about...to...yesssssssss...!"

Carmen's eyes widened yet again as she tasted the sudden flow of cum flooding her mouth. Her lips sealed around the illusionist's cock as she began to helplessly swallow the heated load. Then she found herself squealing around his cock as his release triggered her own unexpected climax. She knew she was squealing like a slut on stage, but she was unable to help herself.

Her belly muscles finally stopped twitching and she was able to slide her mouth off Quinn's cock. She sat back on her heels, a hand on her full belly, unable to believe what she had just done on stage in front of an audience. Her cheeks burned as the crowd applauded for long minutes, but she was unable to get to her feet without Quinn's permission.

Quinn took off his top hat and gave a final bow. "Thank you, folks!" he said, "Thank you! And, please, a round of applause for my lovely assistants, Caroline and Janey!"

Caroline and Janey stepped forward. They each took a graceful bow.

"Once again, thank you for enjoying the Amazing Quincy, Illusionist Extraordinaire!" said Quinn. He glanced down at the collared Carmen, who was obviously still trying to get used to the full feeling in her belly. "And, please, enjoy your visit to the rest of the Chrystal Heights Carnival."

THE END

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,126 Followers
12