Carol

Story Info
Was she really reluctant?
5.5k words
3.99
76.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers

Carol

Reluctant? Definitely Not.

This story is like the rest of my stories in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have. It's sort of like those old time radio shows where you have to use a lot of imagination to enjoy the story. This story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in, and if you don't have any imagination it's just too bad for you.

Some of you have been e-mailing me asking for more stories that involve my wife Sue. Sue may not be the main character in this story, but she does play a significant role in what happens. Thanks for the e-mails I find they are usually a lot more informative about my work than the comments I get.

I have to thank Otakuboy007 for the fine editing skills without which this effort would not be readable. Although when I get my work back from my editor I always have to change something so any mistakes found within this work are mine.

It started one Saturday on my birthday as I was working on catching up on a few assignments from the trade school I was attending. I was going to be a pipe-fitter and the home assignments every day were a full time course in themselves. That plus the classroom time had me going at a pretty good pace trying to get everything done at school as well as the normal upkeep and chores around the house.

You might be asking why someone that's thirty years old is going to school. Ell the reason for that was I had been downsized out of my last job by my company being bought out by a competitor. Like all takeovers half the bought out company's employees were sent packing. I was thanking the deities that were looking out for me for one thing though. I was still young enough to change careers without to much hassle and that's what I was doing.

Sue, my wife of seven years, was out in the yard doing a few chores and getting some veggies out of the garden for supper and just generally staying out of my hair so I could finish. To celebrate my birthday she was making me a nice super that day and then had plans on giving me a great present afterwards. I knew her great presents involved a lot of gymnastics in bed, so I was at the table with my books diligently slaving away with a cock that was semi hard in anticipation. I tell you I sure was looking forward to the special present.

That day was a hot one, right smack dab in the middle of summer. The sun was out and if it wouldn't have been for that small window mounted air conditioner, the place would have been like an oven. I had stopped ten minutes before for a quick shower to help cool off and was sitting at the table with only my light housecoat on while trying to finish my school work.

My birthday was that day, but there was a whole bunch of relatives invited out tomorrow for a party, so by the end of the day tomorrow we both would be worn out. That was the reason for the rush to get things done today so we could play tonight and do the entertaining tomorrow.

I was real close to finishing my school stuff when I heard one of our neighbours, Carol, pull in the yard. I knew it was her truck because she had a small hole in her muffler and her truck sounded distinctive. She and her husband lived down the road a bit and we all were friends. To cut a long story short that was stretching things a bit, because I just tolerated Ross because Sue and Carol were the best of friends, and had been since we all moved on to these acreages.

I could never take Ross in large doses. He was the type of guy that thought his shit didn't stink, and he was god's gift to the world. I don't think I've ever met anyone so arrogant, and it was obvious he thought women were put on the earth for men to use as they saw fit. He was constantly going on and on about his exploits at work and his mastery in the bedroom. He never seemed to tire of telling everyone how good he was.

I could faintly hear Sue and Carol talking outside and a few minutes later Carol came in the house. Like always she just opened the porch door and walked into the kitchen. Sue and Carol never knocked at the others house. They were too good of friends for that formality. I was sitting at the table with my back to the door and when she came in she just leaned over me and gave me a peck on the cheek and told me, "Happy birthday." I was glad she remembered, but then again she should because my birthday was just two days ahead of hers.

That peck on the cheek sort of caught me by surprise because she was never that forward, and it took me a second to realize what she had done. She immediately turned to go and I got up and followed her out into the porch. Our porch is kind of small and to get to the door you had to walk between closets on one side and shelves on the other. The door opened inwards and as she reached to open the door I sort of crowded her so she couldn't open the door.

Carol turned to look at me and I told her, "If that is what you call a birthday kiss you have to be the cheapest girl around. Why don't you give me a proper one?"

I didn't give her time to respond and laid a firm kiss right on her lips and held it for a while. She didn't respond negatively to the kiss so I kept it up. When I finally broke the kiss she said, "We shouldn't do things like that. I'm married and your wife is my friend."

"Nobody is going to care because if you don't tell them I sure won't," I said

"It's not right, and you should learn to control yourself better," Carol replied.

I don't know what got into me just then but I slowly lowered my head down to give her another kiss. Carol had her hands on my chest like she was holding me back as she softly kept repeating the words, "No, no, no." She may have been saying no, but her arms were giving way without any resistance. I got closer to her lips with mine and she was still murmuring those same words. "No, no, no." I could hardly hear her because she kept saying it in a softer voice every time she said it. Just before our lips touched, her arms frantically moved around my neck and pulled me in so our lips locked.

I sure wasn't expecting that. That's twice in just a couple of minutes she had surprised me by her actions.

This kiss was quite prolonged and as it got hotter she willingly opened her mouth so that we could play duelling tongues with each other. Man could Carol kiss! She was reacting like she wanted to devour me and when I tried to pull away she held on tighter. It was still a bit weird, because she was still trying to moan "no, no, no" in my mouth and her head was shaking back and forth in time with those moans but she wasn't giving up on the kiss.

Needless to say my body reacted to that kiss and my cock was soon hard as a rock.

When Carol finally allowed the kiss to finish the two of us looked into each other's eyes and she told me, "You shouldn't be kissing me like that, what would Sue think if she saw us?"

I told her, "There's not much chance of that because when she comes up the steps to the deck and then comes over to the door we would hear her, and have plenty of time to break apart." I knew that because there were more than a few boards on that deck where the nails were pulling out and they all squeaked like crazy. I had been replacing the nails with deck screws but hadn't finished the job yet.

"No matter, enough is enough, let me go," Carol said. I pointed out that I wasn't the one that was holding on and that she still had her arms around my neck. She turned red in embarrassment and giggled as she released me. As I stepped back from her my housecoat opened and my hard cock sprang straight out at her and was in plain view.

Carol naturally looked down as I stepped back and when she saw that hard cock pointing at her she gasped, "Holy shit I don't believe it, is that thing real."

"Yep that's the original I got born with." I glibly said.

Carol exclaimed in an astonished voice, "Sue has told me you were hung and know how to satisfy her. I can see now just why she says that." She continued that thought by saying, "You must be twice as long as Ross and a lot thicker. I didn't think they came that big."

I had to admit my eight inches were my pride and joy, and getting a complement from her like that boosted my ego some. After the way Ross had always bragged about his "huge joy stick," and his "manly capabilities" with the ladies and hearing what Carol had just told me, I now knew for sure he was full of it.

Carol made no move to leave and just kept staring at my manhood with the biggest eyes I have ever seen. I kept it pointed directly at her and in a bold streak I took hold of one of her hands and guided it to the object of her fascination. Again she started with the, "No no, no" I can't, and, "no this is not right." She may have been saying that but she was offering no resistance to me guiding her hand down between us until she was touching me. As she touched me, her hand naturally went around my cock and she alternately squeezed and released it.

Once she had me firmly in hand all she said was, "Holy cow is that thing ever hard."

It was the strangest thing I have ever experienced. Carol started up with her chant again with the words "No, no, no," and her head was shaking back and forth slightly in time with those words but she was frozen in spot and never let go of my cock. I pushed my hips towards her a few times and she took the hint and stroked me in time with my strokes. She was soon jacking me at a fairly good pace and her breathing got raspy as she got into it. It wasn't long until I warned her I was going to cum. She didn't stop. She was staring intently at her hand jacking my cock.

Without to much warning I came. I pumped four or five shots all over the closet door. After my cock stopped jerking Carol came out of her trace. She took a real deep breath to collect herself and told me, "That was something that we shouldn't have done." She sounded like she was a kid that got caught with her hand in the cookie jar when she said, "I have to go now." We paused for a short time as we just stood there looking into each others eyes.

I thought to myself that Carol had been full of surprises that day. First the kiss, and then she had given me a hand job. She may have started off acting reluctant, but she had ended up doing something I never envisioned her capable of doing. So realizing that, I wondered just how far a guy could push something like this.

I looked at her as I retied my housecoat and told her, "I enjoyed that, you have soft hands. I do think you had an experience you never thought you would have either. We both had an unanticipated thrill today, so let's just enjoy what happened just now for what it was, an unexpected thrill and just file those thoughts away to remember another day."

I figured I had nothing to loose by seeing how far I could get with her and I gave her another kiss which wasn't as hot as the last one we had, but still seemed to hint at what could happen. While I was occupied doing that, I developed an idea for me getting to enjoy Carol's body.

As we broke that kiss I told her, "If I remember right, your birthday is two days after mine so Monday is your birthday. I will come over and give you the same kind of Birthday kiss you just gave me, included the extra playing you did with your hand. I'm off this Monday so I will be over about nine thirty in the morning... Be wearing that red sun dress you have." I emphasized the next few words when I said, "And nothing else."

The reason I knew she had a red sun dress was that Sue and her had gone shopping one day and Sue had got a blue one just like it. Those dresses were a halter style dress but one shoulder strap was a tie that tied on the top of the shoulder. Below the bust line they were a wrap around style with a tie at the waist on the opposite side as the shoulder tie. If you opened both ties, the dress would literally fall off. I know because I had done just that to Sue in her dress a few times.

Carol broke it off between us and said, "Oh god I don't think I could do anything like that. You sure are pushing for a lot" She pushed me back enough to get the door open and turned and gave me a small smile.

I told her as she walked out the door, "You can do it...Just think how exciting what happened just a few minutes ago was. Imagine what it will be like Monday... Don't disappoint me"

She giggled when I said that and headed off. So I cleaned up the closet door and was just getting back to finishing my assignments when Sue came in the door with the veggies for supper.

"What got into Carol, she came out of the house and jumped in her truck without even saying goodbye to me," Sue asked.

I should explain something about the two of us. Sue and I have an agreement that some people would call an open marriage. It was almost that, and we did play with others some times, but it was mostly with the others consent. If we didn't say anything before something happened, we made sure the other was told as soon as possible afterwards. That was so the other person in our relationship knew what was going on, and that nothing was hidden. So I had to tell her what had happened and I told her what Carol and I had done right from the peck on the cheek to me telling Carol how to dress on Monday.

In an astonished voice Sue asked me, "She actually jerked you off? I didn't think she had it in her. You realize she may sound reluctant but I think if you pushed her she would gladly jump into bed with you."

"You wouldn't mind if I enjoyed your best friend's body?" I asked in a surprised voice.

"No I wouldn't. Besides I've had a few free passes in the past so now it's your turn. What's more Carol has told me tales of her love life with Ross, and I'm sure she needs to find out how good sex can be. Ross and Carol married with her still a virgin. Ross is such a selfish lover he only thinks of himself. When he wants sex he tells her to go to the bedroom and get undressed. He then just hops on and pumps away until he finishes, then rolls over to sleep. He hasn't made her cum once! So Carol has heard from us girls what sex is supposed to be like, and she sounds like she isn't happy about missing out on something that should be so good."

Sue continued in that vein by saying, "All us girls talk and when we talked to Carol about our husbands we all naturally told her how our husbands satisfied each of us. I told her that you were pretty good in bed, I also told her that the reason for that was because I had trained you myself and never accepted anything but perfection in the bedroom. So after all the girl talks I'm sure she knows she is missing out, and wondering just how to feel what the rest of us girls feel"

I could see she was trying to tease me and was pulling my chain again with that comment about training me, so I just ignored that and told Sue, "I can't believe I'm sitting her discussing me fucking my wife's best friend. I told Carol I would be over on Monday to give her a birthday kiss, after all she gave me mine, do you think I should try to loosen her up even more and give her more than just a hand job?"

Sue commented, "I knew she came in the house to give you a kiss but I didn't think she would get carried away like that. If you go over on Monday I don't know what she will do. But I do know after all our girl talks that she may be saying no to you, and acting reluctant, but she does want to experience something more in her sex life than just a quick bang. You may not have noticed and she may not have said it to me in so many words, but she likes you. I know she does just by the way she acts around you. She's like a little girl with a crush on you if you haven't noticed."

Sue then said, "Carol deserves to find out how good sex can be and you are just the guy to show her, But first my dear husband, all of this talk of you fucking my best friend has got me horny, do you think you have anything left after Carol jerking you off, and can do anything about my horniness?"

Let's just say supper was late that night but I did manage to finish my assignments for school.

Sunday Sue kept slipping in comments about Carol every chance she could, just to see if it would get a rise out of me, and when we got to bed that night she was openly teasing me as she asked me how I was going to teach her friend to enjoy sex.

Sue got serious for a moment and stated, "If anything happens between you two just make sure Carol enjoys herself. I would hate for her to tell all of our friends just how bad of a lover you are after I have told them how good you were. I would be embarrassing to have my friends give me strange looks as they pitied me afterwards."

The only way I got her to quit harping at me was to show her exactly how I was going to show Carol just how good I was.

Monday morning Sue was still in a goofy mood and teasing the daylights out of me. For an hour I had to listen to, "Are you going to show Carol what she has been missing today? I bet she will be after you all the time in the future if you do. She might even turn into a stalker, you never know," Sue said with this last silly statement with a silly grin on her face as she went off to work leaving me alone.

I was wondering just where this thing with Carol, if there was a thing, was going. So after straightening up the place a bit I headed over to Carols. I got there at nine-thirty like I had told her I would, and like normal just walked in and called to her to let her know I was there.

Carol had some coffee on when I got there, and surprise, surprise, she was wearing that red dress that I had asked her to wear.

"Nice dress," I told her in a conniving voice.

She sheepishly replied, "After the other day I've been thinking of nothing else but getting a birthday kiss from you so that's the reason for the dress. Do I really look good in it?"

I replied, "Not as good as if you weren't wearing it."

All she said was, "Oh my" as she bent to put my coffee down on the table. I couldn't resist and I flipped the back of her dress up and found that indeed she wasn't wearing anything under it. My unexpected action sort of startled her and she yelped as she jumped away.

"Do you always just flip a girls dress up like that? At least you could give a girl some warning," she exclaimed.

"Just checking to see if you were following my request or not," I replied.

She headed over towards the fridge and I followed close behind. She bent over to get the cream for the coffee just as I got behind her so I flipped her dress up and held it there so I could admire the view as I caressed her butt cheeks. She gasped and when she straightened up and closed the fridge door she was holding the cream and her face was bright red.

I took the cream from her and put it on the counter and told her it was time for her birthday kiss. She just stood there so I wrapped my arms around her and again slowly advanced my head towards hers. She was again starting with the "No, no, no, thing, but this time it was just a whisper. As our lips touched she again desperately grabbed me and she was totally in to it. Instead of me being the aggressor, she was the one trying to devour me.

I had to separate us a bit so I could attempt to undo the bottom tie on her dress. She was desperately hanging on, so I had a difficult time getting my hands down on her body. Whenever we broke the kiss she was right back for more, and she kept up her "no, no, no, thing she had going on. She may have been saying no but I'm sure if I would have tried to end it just then she would have raped me.

I finally undid that bottom tie and got her dress opened up so I could get at her pussy. As soon as I touched her pussy her body started to vibrate and I could feel just how wet she was. I slipped in a finger and started to stroke it in and out of her. She may have been fairly tight but she was gushing juice so one finger soon wasn't enough. I added a second finger and she started to match my thrusts with her own as she responded. Our lips were cemented together and her whole body was vibrating as she enjoyed what was happening to her.

Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers
12