Carol Agrees to Play

Story Info
Playing at casino leads to cuckold husband.
4.1k words
3.66
98.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a another cuckold story, if your offended or disgusted by this type of story please pass by. For those who do read on, I've tried to provide a storyline different from other cuckold stories. Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.


"So what are you going to wear tonight?" Mark asks me.

"What do you want me to wear, my green skirt?" I can see the thought of my little skirt pleases him.

"Maybe the see thru top also I tease."

"You know you don't have to do anything your uncomfortable with tonight. I know I've been encouraging you to do this but you have the final word, it only goes as far as you want it to go" Mark says.

"I know, but we set it up so let us see where it goes."

Things had been building up to this night since Mark and I had first gotten together 2 years ago. I guess I should tell you a little about us physically. Mark is a big guy at 6' -2" and 200+ pounds with thick black hair. He broke his neck over 10 years ago and is paralyzed from the chest down. He still manages to get an erection sometimes but even then he can't really give me a good fucking, but he sure can work magic with his hands and mouth.

I'm 5' -3" with creamy pale skin, freckles & blond hair that I keep cropped short, I think I'm on the heavy side but Mark says I have curves in all the right places. I have a great smile, nice round ass and full C cup breast with nipples that get rock hard when I'm excited. I love wearing sexy clothes and have discovered I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

I married young when I got pregnant then divorced and remarried. Sex was five minutes, (if that,) of a cock being thrust into me before having to get a rag to clean things up. At forty-five years old I had never had an orgasm until my husband went overseas and I bought my first toy. The first time I climaxed I thought I'd peed the bed I squirted so much. I really thought something was wrong with me. Soon after my husband returned we divorced and I met Mark. We met online, he lived in California and I was in Pennsylvania.

My life had been tame, (to say the very least,) until I met Mark. No man had seen me naked except my ex's until I met Mark, He had me do things for him on web cam I never dreamed of doing. He had me feeling so alive and beautiful for the first time in my life, and when he asked me to come visit, I could not say no.

I flew out to spend a week with him and he took control from the beginning. His instructions were that I was to wear a reviling outfit with nothing under it. As I came down the escalator at the airport his eyes danced with delight as he took in my body, I went to him and he engulfed me in his arms as he kissed me.

As we stood enwrapped in each other's arms his hand slid under my dress and up my leg to my pussy. He slid his hand between my legs and his thumb slid easily into me. I could not believe he was fingering me right there in the airport terminal with hundreds of peoples walking and standing around us. As I felt my excitement rising he pulled his hand away then shocked me by sucking his thumb then kissing me giving me my first taste of my juices.

That week was a whirlwind of firsts for me including my first orgasm from someone other than myself and my first bout of exhibitionism. Needless to say, Mark tested my limits from our first meeting. By weeks end, I was madly in love and when Mark asked me to move to California I quit my job, pretty much gave everything I could not take with me away and moved across country. We married a year later and today, months later he is still pushing my limits. This brings us to the present.

Mark loves when I'm naked and other men seeing me that way, since I have no desire to end up in jail this takes planning and caution. I never wear under pants or a bra anymore, and I wear short skirts most of the times we go anywhere. His rule is, if were out and some guy asked me what's under my skirt I'm to reply 'just me' and if asks, I must show him, so far it hasn't happened but I dread and can't wait for the day it happens. Mark has me walk down isles in stores and bend over to expose my shaved everything to whoever might look and ride topless or naked in the car plus so many other things.

Lately Mark and I have been talking about role-playing, with me as a total submissive slut, (which is not much of a stretch,) but also the reverse of me being the dominant. He also has a fantasy of seeing me with another man or men. I had finally agreed to at least meet with someone and see where it went but no promises. Mark had met Bob thru some personals online and we had chatted and discussed meeting at the casino and me flashing and teasing them both. If I felt comfortable enough I would invite Bob for a drink. Both Mark and Bob agreed I would have the final say and they would both do as I said.

We arrived at the casino around 9 pm, I felt very sluttish and already horny in my skimpy clothes. The door attendant smiled as he checked me out, my nipples hard as rocks and easily seen thru my top. We had been playing slots for about a half hour as I watched for Bob. Mark and I just play the penny machines and usually share a machine sitting side by side. I drape my leg over his leaving my pussy exposed to anyone that really looked. I had the attention of a couple of men but as always, they were just too shy to approach me. They probably thought that they were getting away with sneaking peaks.

I hit a real nice pot and I was bouncing around and drawing attention to myself when I look up and Bob was sitting at a machine smiling at me. I told Mark but he of course already knew. We played for another half hour or more while I kept flashing Bob and Mark rubbed up my leg and pussy. I was so excited I couldn't believe there wasn't a puddle on my chair. Mark must of signaled Bob or something to come over, as he approached us I couldn't miss the bulge in his pants.

"Hi, doing well tonight?" he asks. "Not to bad' Mark replies, "but hoping for a big win before the nights over," "Me too" replies Bob with a laugh, "I got to tell you, your one sexy lady and I love your outfit" "Thank you" I reply. "From the looks of things you seem to be enjoying it, care to join us." He sits at the machine next to me and scoots his chair so close its touching mine. We chat and play for a while as Mark continues to tease me with his fingers and Bob watching, God I am horny. "If you'll keep an eye on this sexy lady I'll get us some drinks," Mark says as he pushes my leg off his and backs his wheelchair away. "My pleasure" Bob replies, "Though I'd like to keep more than my eyes on her." "As you know that's up to her," Mark said as he wheels his self toward the bar to get our drinks.

I swivel in my seat to face Bob, "Do you really think I'm sexy or are you only saying that hoping to get lucky?" I ask him. "Your kidding right" he replies, "You really have no idea how sexy you look, you're gorgeous."

As we play I, kept opening and closing my legs causing my skirt to inch higher and flash Bob. He really wasn't watching his machine and didn't even realize he hit a jackpot.

"Oh my" I squeal as I almost jump out of my seat "You've just won $600!" As I lean over and give him a hug his hand cups my breast than slides down to my lap.

"This must be your lucky day," I whisper. "I sure hope so" he replies. "It looks like it just might be if you do everything I tell you" I say and lay my hand on his bulge. "Anything you say," he promises. I take his hand and slide it up my leg pressing it to my soaked twat, "Good boy, just remember that."

I don't know how long Mark had been watching but he sure had a shit-eating grin on his face as he wheels up with a tray of drinks on his lap. "You two having fun" he asked as he passed us our drinks. "Bob just hit a jackpot," I said as I took a drink. Mark must have had the bartender make the drinks strong because mine tasted like it was 90 percent rum.

"I saw him with his hand in your honey pot" Mark laughed, "I guess he is a winner". We played for a while as we finished our drinks, both men taking turns touching and teasing me. I have to admit I was loving the attention I was receiving and with that drink in me I was ready for more.

"So hun, are you ready to take this further or are you ready to call it a night and head home?" Mark asks.

I took a deep breath, "If you both agree I'm in charge I wouldn't mind playing more but this isn't really a good place," I said "and I really don't want to go back to our house."

"Since I've done so well tonight why don't I go see if I can get us a room," Bob suggested. As Bob left to check on a room I asked "Are you sure you are ok with this? Even if it's only a one time thing it's not something than can be undone." Mark looked me in the eyes and said, "You know I love you and nothing will ever change that. I know you say I satisfy you but I also know I cannot give you the fucking you deserve because I am in this wheelchair. I want you to experience mind blowing sex from a hard cock pounding you at least one time, and if this is the only way I can cause it to happen I'm ok with it". I kiss him as Bob comes back all smiles.

"I got the honeymoon suite," he said "it's got a king size bed with a mirror over it, a wet bar and Jacuzzi. "Isn't it kind of expensive" I ask. "Hell, it's their money." Bob said, "They just loaned it to me for a while". With that I headed toward the elevators with both men trailing behind.

As we reached the elevators, I pushed the button and 'accidentally' dropped by purse. Bending from the waist with my legs slightly spread I gave them both a clear shot of my ass and bald pussy. I forced myself to count to five before straitening up and glancing back at them. I had not realized I had attracted so many admirers walking across the casino but I saw at least a dozen or more men smiling and watching me. I must of turned beat red as I hurried into the elevator and waited for the doors to close.

Mark's hands were all over me as soon as the doors closed and I quickly slapped them away. "This is my show now and you will only touch, kiss, lick, suck or fuck if and when I say" I told him.

The look on his face almost made me burst out laughing. "You wanted this so now its happening," I tell him. "You also have your fantasy of me taking control and dominating you, well tonight you're getting both your fantasies and if you have a problem with it you can just take your ass back downstairs and wait for Bob to finish fucking me. Do you understand?" Mark has never heard me talk this way (because I never had) and looked bewildered.

I reached out and grabbed his beard "Do you understand?" I repeat. "Yes" he replies. "Yes what" I demand. "Yes mistress" he answers.

I turn to Bob and ask, "Are you ok with this, me having my sissy boy here watch and help me get fucked by a real cock?" I was afraid he might chicken out but after a moment of thought, he says, "I'll be glad to show him how a real man pleases a woman." I smile and snuggle up close to Bob and place my hand on his bulge.

"Just remember you promised I'm in charge and you'll do everything I say, right?" I ask him. As his hand finds my pussy "Yes", he replies.

I asked Bob for the room key and decided to do my best to shock them. First I removed my shoes and placed them on Marks lap. Than slowly I unbuttoned my top and leaning over Mark, I placed it on his lap. Still bent over I ask "Bob will you please take my skirt off." As he pulled down my skirt and I step out of it I stay bent over with my legs spread. "Would you like a taste Bob? Go ahead, taste my cunt". I feel his tongue across my lips as I stare into Marks eyes, I can tell he wants to grab and ravish me but he restrains himself. I straighten up and brazenly walk down the hall naked looking for our room with both men following.

After entering the room, I slid between Bobs arms and kissed him. His arms engulfed me as his hands explored my body. Mark starts toward us to join in but I turned and say, "What do you think you're going to do; you only get to watch unless I tell you otherwise." Turning back to Bob I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Next I unfastened his pants and let them fall around his ankles. Pressing my naked body against him, I guided him toward the bed. I slowly kiss my way down Bob's body and mouth his hard-on thru his boxers as I lift each foot to remove his shoes, socks and pants. "Pussy boy" I call, "come here.' When Mark wheels over, I grab his hand and place it on Bobs cock. "This is what a real cock is suppose to feel like, why don't you pull those boxers down so we can get a good look at it". As he starts to do as he's told, I stop him. "Not with your hands pussy boy, use your mouth". Mark hesitated only a moment than leaned forward and tries to work Bob's shorts down. With the erection Bob had, they wouldn't slide and Mark had to bite the material below Bob's belly to pull it over his cock. Pulling down Bob's cock sprang free slapping Mark in the forehead as he struggled to get them off. When Mark had them to Bob's knees, I pushed him away. "Enough" I told him, "I'll take over from here".

I have to admit Bobs cock was very nice, at least 8 inches and big enough around my hand just barely fit around it. Bob must have shaved before coming to meet us because there wasn't a hair or stubble anywhere on his balls, pubic mound or even between his legs that I could see.

Looking up at Bob I told him to stop me before he's ready to cum, then I started kissing his dick and balls before taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. As I was sucking him, I fondle and squeeze his balls and in less than a minute, I hear him start to moan.

"You better stop that or I'm going to cum" Bob says. Stopping my blowjob I tell him,

"Well I definitely want you to cum so when you fuck me you last long enough to satisfy me." Looking at Mark I ask "remember the times you had me suck my juices off you? Well sissy boy, you know I don't like anyone cumming in my mouth so I guess you'll just have to finish Bob off for me." I thought for sure Mark would chicken out but he surprises me by simply saying, "Yes mistress."

Mark leaned forward and opened his mouth as I guided Bob's cock to it. He slowly took as much as he could in his mouth and started sucking. "You got to do better than that," I tell him. "Let's see you deep throat that cock, Bob help him out would you dear." Bob grabbed Mark's head and started feeding his dick to him. I see Mark start to gag as Bob's cock hit's the back of his throat. "You can do it, relax your throat" I tease, "Isn't that what you always tell me." "Fuck his face Bob, make him your cum slut."

It really was starting to excite me being in control and watching Mark suck his first cock. Bob started to moan as he fucked Mark's face. "Pull out enough so he gets your full load in his mouth" I tell Bob, "We don't want him to miss out on enjoying the taste of your cum, and don't you spill a drop" I warn Mark. As Bob, starts to cum I can see Mark's look of panic as his mouth fills with cum. "Swallow it," I command "and just keep sucking, you need to get him hard again for me". I watch as Mark gulps to get the cum out of his mouth, Bob must have cum a lot as he kept swallowing over and over.

Mark was working, trying to keep Bob hard but as I expected it wasn't working. "Maybe eating my pussy will help you Bob," I say as I lay on the bed.

"I know how much you love kissing and loving my ass Mark, why don't you show the same attention to Bob's as he eats my pussy?" As Bob started nibbling my clit I noticed that the mirror on the ceiling gave me a perfect view of Mark acting like he was kissing Bob's ass cheeks.

"Get your lips on his asshole cum slut" I command Mark, "you love reaming my ass with your tongue so get to it and stick your tongue up his ass! I want him hard in 5 minutes or your going to spend the rest of he night in the bathroom where you won't be able even hear me getting fucked". That seemed to motivate him as he started sucking and working his tongue in Bob's ass and massaging Bobs cock and balls with his hands. In less than the allotted time, Bob was sporting a erection larger than his first and I was getting close to cumming from the job Bob was doing on my clit.

I grabbed Bob by he ears and pulled him up to mount me. "Cum-slut" I called, "come up here and guide this beautiful cock into me." Mark leaned over the bed grabbing Bob's manhood and guiding it into my cunt. With little resistance, Bob buried himself in one thrust. I wrapped my legs around Bob and fucked him for all I was worth.

In no time I felt my orgasm building, It's true I had never had an orgasm from a cock and this was unbelievable. Mark has brought me to orgasm and kept me cumming until I'd loose track of them but this was different. When my orgasm hit I flooded Bob and half the bed as Bob just kept on pounding away at my pussy. After my third orgasm, I pushed Bob off and turned over on my hands and knees. Bob wasted no time mounting me and quickly brought me to one continuous orgasm. My legs were soaked from my cum and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore Bob started cumming, bringing me another wave of orgasms.

As Bob grew soft and fell out of my well used cunt he rolled over exhausted. I scooted down to the bottom of the bed still on my hands and knees with my ass sticking up, "Alright pussy-boy make yourself useful and clean up this mess starting with my legs" I told Mark. For the next half hour, Mark licked and sucked every drop of Bob's and my juices from my body and out of my cunt, which couldn't have been easy as I just kept cumming. When I couldn't take anymore, I pushed him away, "now get over there and clean up that mess on Bob." I told Mark. I watched as Mark licked and cleaned Bobs and mine cum from Bob, amazingly Bob started to respond with another erection.

When Mark had finished cleaning Bob up, I pushed him away and mounted Bobs cock. "Don't you cum till I tell you ok" I tell Bob. "No problem" he says, 'I'm good to last a while after cumming twice already."

As I fucked Bob, he pinched and pulled on my nipples causing me to shudder as yet another orgasm rippled through my body. I'd lost count of my orgasms as they melted into one long climax. I can see Bob is fighting to keep from cumming so I dismount and get on my hands and knees again. "Your turn my little cock sucker," I tell Mark. "Come over here and get my ass good and wet, stick that tongue as far up my ass as you can get it.". Mark does a good job as always, why he loves sucking my ass I have no clue but it always gets him excited.

When it feels wet and slippery from his saliva I tell him enough. "Now get Bob's cock all wet and put it in my ass." I almost laugh at the look on Mark's face as he's wanted to fuck my ass and I've never let him. Mark did as he was told and I tried to relax as I felt Bob's cock head press against my asshole. Bob went nice and slow and I felt the head of his cock pop thru my sphincter. "That's enough," I tell Bob. "Now Mark wrap your hand around Bob's cock and jack him off while you suck his balls," I command. "And when he cums in my ass I want you to milk every drop into me. When Bob finishes, you take his cock out of my ass and suck it clean. When you have him nice and clean I want you to suck every drop of his cum out of my ass." Mark sucked and licked Bob clean than dove into my ass with a flourish sucking and eating Bob's cum like a true cum-slut.

When I was satisfied, Bob and I enjoyed a nice hot whirlpool bath. Mark had to sit and watch with his cum covered face as we played in the Jacuzzi. It would have been nice to just curl up and sleep but the bed was drenched with my juices so we deciding we would call it a night. As I dressed I said "Mark, I want to hear you thank Bob for everything and don't leave anything out."

12