Carol Burnett & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers

"Are you planning to stay dressed all night?" I asked, as she was the only one with even a stitch of clothing on. She made a goofy face at me then stood and started to unbutton the front of her dress. I wasn't surprised to see that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt again because she seemed to favor that when she knew she was going to get laid, but I was surprised by her lack of panties. Her smooth pussy looked inviting and her bra soon joined her dress on the floor at her feet. She moved over to sit on the arm of the couch with her legs spread wide, so Vicki and I maneuvered so that Vicki was on all-fours with her face between Ms. Burnett's thighs. I was running my hands over Vicki's ass as I started to fuck her again, but watched as she jutted out her tongue and began to lick Ms. Burnett's smooth pussy. Ms. Burnett started to moan softly, running her fingers through Vicki's short red hair but, as soon as Vicki slipped a couple of fingers into her and started to lick and suck her clit, Ms. Burnett got much louder.

As I fucked Vicki harder, my hips bumping against her ass, I held onto her hips to keep from pushing her face into Ms. Burnett's pussy so that she could continue doing such a good job of eating her out. Ms. Burnett was apparently quite worked up as well, whether due to anticipation, watching Vicki blow and fuck me or licking Vicki's clit and my balls, as she was humping pretty hard toward Vicki's face and the noises she was making I recognized as definitely being immediately pre-orgasm. It was just moments later when she let out a longer moan and I could see her trembling while Vicki continued to lick and finger her. When Ms. Burnett let out a sigh, indicating that she'd finished cumming, she announced that she was ready to get fucked.

"In that case," I said, still fucking Vicki, "I'd love a redheaded pussy in my face."

I pulled out of Vicki and she and Ms. Burnett got up while I reclined on the couch on my back. Ms. Burnett straddled me and guided my cock to her pussy as she lowered herself onto it while Vicki and I both watched. Once she started to ride me, Vicki turned and straddled my head, aiming her ass in Ms. Burnett's direction. My hands went immediately to her ass as I gazed up at her fiery bush, then ran my tongue up her juicy slit a few times. I glanced up as Vicki moaned and saw her tits swinging as she leaned forward on the arm of the couch. As Ms. Burnett continued to ride me, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm, but suspected that I wouldn't be cumming in Ms. Burnett's shaven pussy. I moved a hand down from Vicki's ass to slip a finger into her snug, slippery pussy, causing her to moan, then started to lick and suck her clit, which caused her to moan even louder.

I already suspected that this was just the beginning for Vicki and me, but I still put all of my efforts and know-how into bringing her the most pleasure that I possibly could. I had satisfied Ms. Burnett countless times and I knew she would end the night happy but I wanted to make sure that Vicki ended the night feeling like she had to keep fucking me every chance she got. Her reaction to me just being there was promising and she had cum while riding me, although with Ms. Burnett's assistance. I figured if she came again, which was looking extremely likely, I'd be in like Flynn for the long run. She had gradually started humping her pussy toward my face the longer I'd been eating her and her moaning was getting louder, too. What I was doing seemed to be getting the job done, so I just kept it up and was rewarded with a face full of fresh juices when she started to cum again.

I don't know if Ms. Burnett was aware of how close I was to cumming when she suggested, after giving Vicki a few minutes to recover, that she might want to finish me off with her mouth. Vicki climbed off the couch and we watched Ms. Burnett riding my cock for a minute or two before she climbed off and I sat up while Vicki knelt before me. She took my cock in her hand and pumped it before lowering her head and taking it in her mouth. I leaned back and watched a scene that I had longed for since the first time I'd seen Vicki at the studio. Her red hair was short enough that it didn't hide her mouth sliding up and down my cock as she held the base in her fist and pumped it. If I wasn't fired up enough already, watching this was almost more than I could handle, especially given the level of pleasure that came along with it from her skilled cocksucking.

The pause as we'd repositioned had given me just a little bit more staying power, but watching and feeling as Vicki sucked my cock put me right back on the verge very quickly. I savored the incredibly pleasurable feeling but didn't try to hold back and, within a few minutes, my cock was swelling even more. Finally, with a moan, I began to spurt into Vicki's mouth and she swallowed my load without any hesitation. She nursed my cock until I was completely spent, then let it fall from her mouth, smiled at me then turned to Ms. Burnett and thanked her.

We ended up pouring some cocktails and moving to Vicki's bedroom where we spent the next several hours. After that night, I continued to fuck Ms. Burnett at work and fucked Vicki at night and on weekends. I'd be remiss if I said that the story ended there with us continuing to fuck each other for as long as the show was taping and sometimes less frequently during the hiatuses. When I said that Ms. Burnett was generous and beneficent when it came to sex, I based this on more than just the experience with Vicki Lawrence. I can't tell you how many hotel rooms I ended up in with her guest stars, with Ms. Burnett's blessing and, in most cases, her recommendation.

Vicki was the youngest and tightest of the starlets I had the opportunity to bang and the oldest was probably Petula Clark. After she guest starred on the show, Ms. Burnett pointed her in my direction and she whisked me off to a Hollywood sex party where I not only fucked her, but every other girl who was put in front of me. Ms. Clark seemed to enjoy watching me as much as fucking me herself. There were a few other guest stars in Ms. Burnett's age range, like Barbara Feldon. Remember Agent 99? What a set of tits on her! And she loved to fuck. When I see Joan Rivers nowadays, it makes me sad because she was so cute and never needed to have that ridiculous plastic surgery. She had a tight body, perky tits and a nice blonde bush and though she was incredibly funny, she took her fucking seriously.

Sally Struthers was another who I was sad to see how she'd let herself go. She had a nice figure once upon a time and looked fantastic naked with her light blonde bush. Madeline Kahn was a slightly older beauty with a nice tight body as was Dyan Cannon. Juliette Prowse was a bit older than me, too, but her body was absolutely unbelievable. Even though her tits were small, which is no surprise given that she was a dancer, her nipples were just incredible and her ass was amazing. Plus, she had nice big lips and she loved to suck cock. Bernadette Peters was closer to my own age and a wild thing in the sack; we had some really memorable romps when she came on the show.

The absolutely wildest guest start that I ever fucked, though, had to be Charo. She was barely in her twenties with a figure that just killed. Her husband was in his sixties and, according to her, couldn't keep up with her. That didn't surprise me because I could barely keep up with her, but I had a lot of fun trying. If we ran into each other now, even after all of these years, I wouldn't think twice about fucking her again and getting my hands on those tits of hers. I can't even recall how many loads I spilled all over them.

So, there it is; the story of how watching an infomercial for the Carol Burnett Show on DVD can get an older guy so worked up that he's wanking off in front of the TV. I'm thinking now that when my hands are both free again, I may have to make some phone calls and see who is up for a reunion.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,412 Followers
12