Carol Cums Over

Story Info
I never new Carol had a secret desire to be spanked.
1.1k words
4.32
32.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out as a joke I guess. Carol had called to tell me she would be coming over later and did I want her to bring anything? Well, I had expected her to call earlier so I jokingly told her she was late calling and she should bring the "spankboard". The spankboard was the game paddle from a beach game where you knock the ball back and forth. I also told her she should wear her blue jean dress that buttoned all the way down the front with nothing underneath.

Later that evening I looked out my balcony and what should I see but Carol in the outfit I had prescribed. And she was carrying a bag with what I hoped was the spankboard. When I opened the door she met me with a wet, hot kiss and said, "I brought the things you ordered me too, master". I knew this was going to be a fun night.

First I checked to make sure she had worn anything underneath her dress, which she wasn't. She was completely naked under her short dress. Next, she took out the spank board and asked if I was going to punish her for calling me late. I laid her across my lap, uncovered her ass, and took the spankboard and gave her a good whack across her butt, leaving it red. Carol moaned in pleasure. I told her she would have to strip naked and lay on her back. I went to the closet and got one of my ties, pulled her arms tight behind her back and tied them in place. I gave her a another swat on her butt to keep her moaning.

I have to say I wasn’t surprised by her behavior. She had always been a hot fuck and on several occasions she had begged to be fucked in the ass and have hot cum sprayed all over her face. Other times I had given her hair I tugged as I fucked her from behind and she seemed to enjoy it but this was beyond all this. As I knelt down over her I could actually see juice dripping from her pussy she was so hot. She was also panting like a dog in heat.

I knelt behind her and rammed my dick into her pussy. She screamed in delight and within a couple of deep pumps had a screaming orgasm. She was so loud I was worried the neighbors would think I was killing her. I took my dick out and smacked her ass with the spankboard. I then rubbed my dick all over her ass. She tried to reach for it with her tied hands but I pulled back and spanked her again. I leaned over and grabbed her by the hair and told her everytime she tried to touch me without my permission I would spank her. She decided to test it by reaching for my dick; I smacked her ass so hard she screamed and had another orgasm. Her pussy juices were now soaking the carpet beneath her. I slammed myself into her again and this time she came immediately, with me smacking her ass until it was red all over as she gushed cum everywhere. My dick was no soaked in her cum, so I went around to her mouth and made her lick it clean. Sometime during the course of licking my dick she came again! I couldn’t believe she could cum without so much as me touching her. A few good smacks to the ass and she began to beg me to fuck her. But I had other things in store.

I told her it was time to move to the bedroom. I got two more ties from the closet and used them to tie her hands to the bedframe and used the first one to blindfold her. She was naked and helpless. Once during a previous session I had fucked her with a cucumber, since she didn’t have any sex toys after throwing hers away after one of her kids found it. I went to the refrigerator and found two huge cucumbers, each several inches around and at least 10 inches long. I told her it was time for the real fun to begin.

I’ve found some outstanding lube after reading about it. It is called Abalene Liquifying Cleanser and its real purpose is for taking off make up and moisturizing the skin. It has the nice quality of washing off easily with water while being very slippery. I lubed the bigger of the two cucumbers up, smeared some on her asshole and slipped it slowly inside her to the hilt. Carol screamed off another orgasm so I began pumping away on her asshole, she came so many times I lost track but all it seemed to take was a five or six pumps into her ass and she was off. After she had soaked my sheets beneath her with cum I decided it was time for her to be double penetrated. Her pussy was so wet I didn’t need to lube the second cucumber at all, I just slipped it inside her and started fucking her wet pussy. I was alternating the pumps as deep as I could go, first into her pussy and then into her ass. My dick was now so hard I could hardly stand it. Leaving the cucumbers in her ass and pussy I went around to mouth, climbed on top of her, and began fucking her mouth like crazy. Carol had another moaning orgasm and when I pulled my dick out of her mouth she begged me to fuck her ass. I went back to the cucumbers and began fucking her with them again. I had long lost track of how many times she had cum but the sheet beneath her was absolutely soaked in her cum.

One of the great things about Carol is that even though she’s a bit overweight she’s very flexible. I took her legs in my hands and pushed them back until they were touching the headboard and told her is she wanted to be fucked in the ass she would have to keep her legs against the headboard. I pulled the cucumbers out of her ass and pussy. Her ass was now gaping open and I had no trouble at all cramming my dick inside her. With her legs back I climbed on top of her and began pounding her tight asshole. Carol started moaning “fuck me, fuck me” as I pouned her ass harder than I’d ever fucked it before. I could feel the hot cum from her pussy gushing out of her as she continued cumming over and over again. With such an indescrible sight below me it didn’t take me but a few minutes before I could feel the cum swelling inside me. I pulled out and shot a huge load of sticky cum all over Carol’s face.

That night was easily the hottest sex I’ve every had.