Carol Exposed

Story Info
Carol's arousal leads to exposure to her son-in-law
1k words
3.96
77k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Carol's daughter and son-in-law had been living with her for the last six months. It was supposed to be for a couple of weeks while they get their feet back on the ground. Her son-in-law, Charles had not kept up his part of the bargain. He could not find a job, and frankly, was not likely to unless one came up and bit him on the ass whilst he sat on his surf board. Charles surfed by day, played video games in the evening, while his wife, Shelly, worked the lunch and dinner shifts at a local restaurant. Shelly often didn't get home until nearly midnight. Carol had long ago gotten over being angry at her dead beat son-in-law.

Tired and ready for sleep, Carol walked down the hall way as she did each night before bed. She passed by Charles' and Shelly's bedroom door, expecting him to be playing video games or watching TV while his wife was out earning what little money they had. The door was slightly ajar and she peered through the crack in the door and was surprised to see that he was laying on top of the bed, slowly rubbing his crotch with is hand. She stood, peeking through the doorway, watching as he explored himself with his hand. She watched as his hand slipped beneath the waist band of his boxer shorts and then suddenly felt embarrassed for spying. She slipped slowly away to her bedroom.

She couldn't get the scene out of her mind; his tanned, firm body and that distinctive bulge in his boxers. The image kept returning, tormenting her as she tried to put it out of her mind. She felt a mix of guilt for spying and an awakening of her sleeping sexuality. Soon she realized that her own hands had slipped beneath her night gown. Her fingers slipping over her soft, smooth skin. Her hands pressed against her breasts, then she teased her nipples by pinching them between her finger and thumb. She could feel a tingle passing from her breast to between her legs, where dampness was slowly building. She reached beneath the elastic of her panties and could feel the dampness in the material at her fingertips. She ran her fingertips over her lips, thinking of Charles firm, muscular body.

Carol tried to get his vision out of her mind by thinking of other men she had known. Yet her mind kept traveling back to his firm pects and abs . She imagined his hand, beneath his boxers, pulling out a thick shaft. His hand traveling up and down his thick prick, turning its head purple. Her fingers circling over her lips, her eyes closed and body arching to her touch. She lay back onto her bed, fingers slipping between her soft, velvet lips.

Slipping the tip of her finger into her honey pot, she rubbed her moistened finger over the tip of her waiting clit. Electric chills shot from between her thighs to her breast. She reached up with her free hand and began circling her nipple with her fingertips.

Her body quivered and she imagined his tongue circling her breasts, his long hair slipping over her skin, and her hands gripping his ample, muscular shoulders. Guilt had been pushed aside by her sexual cravings. The mattress cradled her body and she imagined him forcing her down onto the bed. Her legs spread by the force of his weight upon her. His eager mouth hungrily devouring her skin as he moved from her breasts down over her stomach.

He hips rose and she pressed her mons venus towards him, anticipating his tongue against her lips. Oh how she craved this, it had been soooo long, since she had had anyone go down on her. Even the tough of a warm, damp tongue slipping between her lips made her wet.

She opened her legs wider, offering him easy access to her awaiting lips. The thought of his mouth upon her awakened her desires and she forgot all about inhibitions of engaging with her son-in-law.

His mouth attacked her wanting pussy. She could feel juice immediately gushing from within her. Juices running through her slit and into her crack.

Her fingertips grasp her lips and open her lips, letting the tip of his tongue tease her inner labia. Small electric shocks shot through her body and left her tingling as he work his way up her slit. She imagined grabbing his head, long hair between her fingers, and pressing him tightly against dripping pussy.

He was ravenous, attacking her pussy like a beast after a fresh kill. The moisture from her dripping box allowed his finger to slip easily into her ass. She moaned as he mouthed her pussy and finger fucked her ass. He hips rising and gyrating to his movements on her. Her body rose and fell and she writhed in delight.

"Yes, yes .... ohhhhh," she exclaimed.

She felt a ball rising from inside of her, gripping her womb like a tight fist. She pressed herself tightly against his face, squeezing her ass around his finger. Her body fluttered and shook. She pressed against him, grinding against his touch. She was amazed at his skill for being such a young man as she exploded into waves of ecstasy.

She had gotten herself so lost within herself that it had felt so real. Now she lay there in a damp heap, soaked from her sweat and her own juices. She struggle to catch her breath. It had been so long since her body had let go like that. She lie there, engulfed in endorphins, feeling as though she were floating above the bed.

"That was an entertaining show," she recognized Charles' voice.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, immediately feeling herself turn crimson. 'How could I have forgotten to close the door.' She sprang upright in bed, looking directly into his eyes, then let them down his body to the bulge protruding in the front of his boxers. She couldn't help but notice the small wet spot at the tip of the bulge in his boxers.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers