Carol Goes to a Hen Party

Story Info
Proper British mum becomes part of the act & is humiliated.
3.3k words
114.6k
23

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was with her best friend Sarah, sharing a lunchtime glass of wine.

"It'll be fun, Carol," Sarah urged, not really understanding her friend's apparent reticence.

"I don't know..."

"I'm telling you the guy they got is supposed to be really good. You know," Sarah said holding her hands an exaggerated eighteen inches apart, "really good." Both women burst into giggles.

What Sarah didn't understand was that Carol's reluctance to attend the hen party had nothing to do with the fact that there would be a male stripper performing. Just the opposite in fact. She was worried about what she might do given alcohol and proximity to young cock. After all, none of her friends knew about her secret life.

"I suppose so," she said trying to sound far less excited than she felt.

It had been months since Carol had last seen Blaine, last played with his hard young cock. Perhaps a few wanks on a beautiful dick wouldn't be so bad. Plus a white boy didn't present the danger of Carol humiliating herself in front of her friends like a black one did.

"That's the spirit!" said Sarah

# # # #

First of all, he arrived late, giving Carol time to consume two additional drinks. That left her in that wonderfully buzzed condition where she thought nothing can harm her until...

Everyone gasped when he took the stage. His body was unbelievable clothed and became more and more incredible with every sleek movement and every item discarded. The fact that he was such a young black god excited every woman present...but not the way Carol was excited.

When he finished the first part of his act, he wore a single garment, a thin thong that encased an enormous bulge both concealing and displaying the underlying genitalia as he strode among the party goers, letting the lusty women grope his muscular chest, abdominals, and buttocks while stuffing bills into his crotch.

As he scanned the room, his eyes locked onto Carol's and she knew he knew. He walked everywhere except where she was. Occasionally, he would look in Carol's direction and hold her flushed gaze. He was teasing her and she knew it, as she felt her body reacting under her clothes.

Her three friends didn't realise though and they hooted and hollered trying to get him to come to their table. And finally, he was there and the others grabbed anything they could get hold of while Carol sat demurely and red faced. When they had finished their fun for the moment, the black stripper stepped in front of Carol.

The entire room became quiet as that magnificent bulge hung just inches from her face. Carol realised her breathing had all but stopped. He reached out a hand and stroked her blonde hair as if she were his pet. Somehow Carol managed to find the strength to lift her hand and tuck a twenty-pound note into his pouch.

The tension was broken when the music blared loudly again. He moved away undulating his crotch in a variety of pretty faces before he took the hand of a gorgeous brunette and led her onstage. She sat on a folding chair while he unfolded a large white towel. Holding it in front of her, he stepped closer and exaggeratedly pistoned his hips at her face leaving the audience to wonder what she was doing behind the towel.

A bright spotlight behind the couple went on and they could be seen in silhouette. He yanked down the front of the thong. Something long and fat flopped out. He twirled it around her face while the women in the audience hooted and catcalled. The pouch was restored, the light was doused, and the towel was dropped.

He helped her to her feet, offered her a quick kiss on the lips, and danced off to other females and groups. Everybody around the returning woman had one question: Was it REAL?!?!

His act escalated. He began dropping the towel before tucking himself completely away letting the ladies glimpse the monumental proportions of his flaccid cock.

"See," Sarah shouted into Carol's ear so she could hear over the screams of the crowd when they saw flashes of that delicious black dick, "I told you he was really good."

The dancer snaked his way through the crowd offering peeks at the biggest dick anyone there, except Carol, had ever seen. Soft white hands grabbed it and soft pink lips kissed it. Even as he displayed himself to the rowdy throng of excited admirers, his eyes kept finding Carol's. He invited others on stage and showed the silhouette of eager women touching him, mouthing him.

Then he was back and he stood before Carol again. She blushed and others cheered. He removed his thong and stood before her completely naked. A chant went up, started by Sarah, "Carol, Carol, Carol."

He held out his hand. She blushed deeply and covered her face with her hands. The chant continued until her desires overcame her and she placed her hand in his and let him lead her on stage.

Carol moved to sit in the chair but he pulled it away making her kneel for him instead. The towel went up and he placed his hand on her head. The only semblance of restraint she had left was because she wasn't sure what she'd be permitted to do to him.

"Suck it," she heard him say softly.

That was all the encouragement she needed. Her small hand went to that lovely dick just ahead of her mature lips. He quickly became hard and the light went on. She knew everyone could see as her mouth closed over the head of his black cock but Carol couldn't stop herself. She knew Sarah...and Julie...and Helen, the rest of the gang of 4 could see the outline of her fellating that sinful black dick and she didn't care. She was being humiliated by her lack of willpower but that was something to be dealt with later.

The towel dropped and the audience screamed at the tops of its lungs. There was no pretense now. All could see Carol feverishly sucking that wonderful dick. She made no attempt to cease what she was doing.

Rhythmic clapping began timed to that young, hung, black dancer's thrusts into her mouth. The thrusts quickened as did the clapping. Carol knew it was going to happen. She felt his cock swell and pulse in her mouth. She knew her friends were going to see her take this beautiful, black stud's load. Carol was ashamed and so, so hot at the same time.

She wanted the black cock cum urgently, frantically, and desperately. She was so happy he'd chosen her. How many others clapping and calling secretly wished they could trade places with her so they would get his cum? Out of the corner of Carol's eye, she saw several women pawing at their tits as they watched the lewd show she was performing.

Then it happened! But instead of shooting it in her mouth, he pulled out and sprayed Carol's face with jet after jet of scalding hot semen. Ropes of sticky cum landed everywhere on her face and blouse. The roar of the applause was deafening.

When the spurting stopped the towel was raised again affording her a moment of dignity as he helped her to her feet. He held the towel in front of her face and stared at her cummy face, a mess he'd caused, for a moment.

"I knew you'd be the one," he told her behind the anonymity of the towel. Even the spotlight was off. "You do that, don't you? You suck cock."

Carol's eyes were downcast, afraid to look into the eyes of this young man who understood her so well.

"I knew it when I first saw you." he said.

The towel was dropped and the audience cheered. Carol blushed red as a beet as she walked back to her seat her clothing covered in cum.

"My god, Carol," Sarah breathed, "what got into you?"

Sarah could talk of little else in the days after the strip show.

"What made you do it?" she asked Carol half a dozen times.

"I don't know. The alcohol I suppose...made me braver than I am."

"What was it like?"

"The same as any blowjob I suppose."

"But it was so big."

"It sure was," Carol giggled.

"And black..."

"There was that too."

"Did you know he was going to cum all over your face?"

"How would I know that?"

"I don't know, maybe he told you while you were behind the towel."

"No, he didn't tell me."

"What did it feel like?"

"Haven't you ever had your face splattered?"

"Oh god no! Have you?"

"You mean beside the hen party right?" Carol smiled at Sarah but behind the smile was a remembrance of the poker game where eight young black men wanked on her.

In the days after the party, Carol became increasing obsessed with finding that gorgeous stripper again. One night, she lay in bed masturbating, thinking of fellating that yummy black cock on the night of the hen party. Suddenly she pulled the eight inch black dildo that she loved to pleasure herself with out of her cunt and began kissing it.

She felt so horribly/wonderfully kinky as she began sliding that plastic shaft into her mouth simulating her private thoughts. Quickly, she exploded in a shattering orgasm as she felt that fake cock pushing at the back of her mouth.

Carol had asked around about the stripper, including overcoming her embarrassment at having to ask Sarah who hired the young man. She tried to sound nonchalant.

"Who hired that guy?" Carol asked her friend.

"Carol's got a boyfriend," Sarah teased in a sing-song voice.

"You're ridiculous!" Carol said.

Her protest, her attempt to mislead her friend backfired as Sarah assumed that she'd only expressed passing interest and so, failed to give Carol his name. That meant Carol would have to bring the subject up at a later time, tipping Sarah off that she felt a deeper desire.

"Remember that stripper?" Carol asked the next day, trying to sound offhand but knew she probably sounded hollow.

"You mean that guy you asked about yesterday? No Carol, I've forgotten all about him. He's not that guy whose dick you sucked at the hen party is he?"

"Don't be a bitch, Sarah."

"You're really smitten with him, aren't you?"

"Smitten, Sarah? What are you, my mother?"

"Only the guilty change the subject."

"Guilty of what?"

"Of being smitten."

"You're incorrigible!"

"Listen, Carol, I don't blame you. That was a magnificent cock he had. I'd probably be after it myself."

"So why aren't you?"

"It was you he chose."

With Sarah's help Carol tracked him down. His name was Charles and he was an exchange student from Nigeria. Carol learned that he was going to be in an upcoming show. When she mentioned it to Sarah, she asked if Carol intended to go see it. Sarah was told her no and later Carol wondered why she was now lying to her best friend. What was it about Carol's black cock obsession that she just couldn't bear that others know?

The show wasn't at all what Carol expected. Charles didn't behave any differently than he had when that first she'd seen him and fell in love with his cock except in one important way. Charles barely acknowledged Carol's presence. True, he did bare himself briefly as he stood in front of her. He did permit her to take it into her mouth for a scant few seconds before moving on. But it was another woman who got to kneel for him and accept his facial, not Carol.

Carol felt enormously deflated and humiliated. What had she been thinking? That the beautiful young black man would remember her? That he would bestow upon her the privilege of taking his ejaculation again? Carol wanted to run away, race home and hide in her room, but the excitement of her humiliation at being rejected drove Carol toward Charles, not away.

All the men, all the nice, older, white men, eager to get into Carol's pants meant nothing compared to the pull that sweet black cock exerted on her. If it was embarrassment that boiled her loins then so be it. She'd go back stage and let everyone see her kneeling and begging for that cock as he told her no, that she wasn't permitted to blow him. Perhaps a final, unequivocal rejection would be enough to smash through Carol's black cock stupor.

When Carol saw Charles backstage after the show he was surrounded by a gaggle of women much younger, much fresher than she. Carol's heart sank. Despite all the worrying and debasing thoughts she'd told herself, secretly she hoped it was all a big misunderstanding. Charles hadn't recognized Carol out front. Once he saw her in a more intimate setting, he'd welcome her lips around his cock.

Trouble was, every one of those women beseeching him appeared, in Carol's mind, at least as eager as she to please Charles' black cock. All seemed more desirable, more attractive, and more capable of pleasing Charles than Carol. But another unexpected thing happened. Backstage, Charles was much warmer to Carol, saying he recognized her from the prior show.

She asked him why he hadn't picked her to receive his shower of cum this time and he told her he had to "share the wealth." It was part of the act to engage others, have more women entertaining the fantasy that they might be the one he picks. He even asked Carol to go home with him. Eagerly she followed him to his flat.

Once inside, Charles immediately stripped off the clothes he'd worn at the club. He put on a floppy pair of sweat socks and a dark Blackburn Rovers tee shirt. He wore no pants of any kind. Carol was amazed at how comfortable he appeared with his cock flapping around against his thighs as he moved about.

How can he be so flaccid? Carol wondered, her own hormones raging and her knickers so soaked as to be possible to wring liquid from them. Carol was excited beyond belief and here he was, to judge by the limpness of his cock, maddeningly disinterested.

Charles went into the kitchen asking if Carol wanted a beer as he went. Her eyes were glued to that purple-black cock as he walked.

"Sorry," he said before she had a chance to answer, "only two left and I'm going to need that second one myself. He returned sipping a green bottle of beer.

Carol went to him, putting her arm around his waist, rubbing his stomach with the other hand. She let her hand drop and pet his cock. She cupped his balls and hefted them with her hand. She grabbed his long shaft and began stroking it, getting it hard. Charles sipped his beer indifferently.

"I'll bet you get a lot of women who want this," Carol said stroking that big black cock.

"A fair number," he answered.

"Do they want to suck it?"

"The biggest part do."

"Must be fun, most guys wish women would treat them that way."

"I suppose they do, yes."

Carol had gotten him about half hard and desperately wanted it in her mouth again.

"Would you like me to do it?" she asked, but he didn't answer. "Should I suck your cock?" she asked again, worried he hadn't understood, or worse, didn't care.

When he still didn't answer, she slipped to her knees anyway. There were streaks of different coloured lipstick smeared all over his cock from the show and Carol was now determined that her colour would be the most prevalent. His lovely cock stiffened admirably in her mouth and she was happily servicing him orally while he leaned against the wall and drank his beer.

"Would you do me a favor, Charles? Carol asked, removing his cock from between her lips for a moment so she could beg for what she wanted most. "Would you cum IN my mouth this time, not on my face."

She went back to sucking that black dick but he pushed her head off him and went to get the second beer. When he returned, he went to sit in a chair across the room. Carol was left kneeling facing the wall, not knowing what to do.

"It is very difficult for a young African in your country, Carol," he said.

She didn't know what she should do but turned toward him. His legs were spread wide, his cock flaccid again. He was so infuriatingly indifferent to an act that would leave nearly all the men Carol had ever known in ecstasy. He looked so delicious, though, sitting there like he was offering her his dick.

"I imagine so," Carol said sympathetically, feeling genuine emotion for a young man so far from home both geographically and culturally.

"I have been sent by my family to get an education, to help bring my brothers and sisters out of poverty and a university education is so expensive."

"Yes, I know."

Carol had begun traversing the floor, walking on her knees over to that black god with the mesmerizing cock dangling between his legs.

"I have little of value," Charles said, fingering his cock for Carol to see. "I must maximize my assets if I am to achieve success."

Carol realized he was implying that he wanted payment for sucking his dick. Somehow that made her even hotter, even more desperate for him. She'd reached him and was kneeling between his legs, rubbing her soft hands along his thighs while he fiddled with that mouthwatering cock of his.

"Carol, I must find a way to pay for my university degree any way I can."

"Charles, I'm not a rich woman."

"Whatever you can contribute would be greatly appreciated."

"I think I have..." Carol said as she reached for her purse. She rarely carried cash anymore, and what she'd brought had been used to tip the strippers, but she knew there was a fifty-pound note stashed in her wallet. Carol handed it to Charles. "My contribution," she murmured and blushed knowing that she had now paid for the opportunity to blow a man.

Carol's pussy was on fire with lust as she resumed her quest for that load of black cum she so desperately desired. The black cock hardened and her head bobbed at a ferocious pace as she sought his load.

"Please, Charles, please," Carol groaned as she jacked his cock shaft, "give it to me. Give me that wonderful cum.

She had begun frigging her clit in an effort be bring herself to orgasm at the same time Charles did. But he pushed her away again. If Carol wanted his cum, it would cost her extra. She was delirious; she couldn't think straight and she quickly agreed to pay him another hundred pounds if he would cum in her mouth.

Charles kept his word and was soon spewing cum all over the interior of Carol's mouth while she bucked and twitched in the throes of her own climax, making sure none of that creamy mess she'd just paid so much for escaped her lips.

In the end, Carol sat back on her haunches and admired that gorgeously deflating cock she'd just sucked off. As Charles' breathing returned to normal, he moved his foot toward her. There was a large dollop of creamy white semen on the black skinned arch. It was clear he was offering it to her, and she bent over to lap up that scrumptious morsel.

How depraved was Carol prepared to become she wondered as she sucked a black man's cum off his foot?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Carol

Yes, I know his stories and yes I love reading them

Mag58Mag58over 9 years ago
excellent

another well written very sexy story 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this one

i can understand how a woman can feel, and i know this could happen. LOve it, really got me wet again after so long

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good, but ...

Good story and must be fabulous to watch her suck this big black cock and swallow his load. A follow-up where he actually fucks her would be nice, 'cause I'm sure all white girls would love the feeling of such a weapon inside their cunts.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories