Carol Likes 'em Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming," Carol cried out in happy surprise. Her movements on top of Steve were erratic, and he grabbed her hips to hold her and started to drive his cock in and out of her pussy.

Carol whimpered from the incredible pleasure she was getting and thrashed about on top of Steven. He held onto her legs and I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from falling off. Although safe, she was able to fully enjoy cumming, until her body spasmed as she climaxed. I knew Carol would want to cum at least one more time, so I held her in place until she was ready to start stroking Steve's cock with her pussy again. He hadn't cum and I knew he would want to do a lot more fucking before he was through.

When she was ready to resume, Carol turned her head and smiled at me while she squeezed my hand. "Steve, your cock is incredible, and I didn't even get it all the way in me," she said to the man who she knew would be providing her with more and better orgasms. "I've never cum that fast before. I hope we can keep fucking for a while. I want to cum again. And again after that."

Steven smiled back at her. "For as long as you want, Carol." Cumming the first time into her mouth had taken the edge off his horniness and he would be able to do what Carol wanted and for as long as she wanted.

What she wanted was more fucking and this time, she was starting with his cock already deep in her pussy. Carol rose slowly until just the tip was still inside. When she lowered herself again, his shaft plunged easily into her because of all the juices that had resulted from her first orgasm, and from Steve thrusting upward. As she impaled herself, Carol was already moaning in pleasure. Even though she was leaning forward to minimize the contact with her clit, his cock filled her pussy so well that her clit was massaged by the entire length as it stretched her opening.

Carol turned to me. "George, I need your help. Steve's cock is so thick I can't get it all the way in, and my pussy wants it all. Can you put your hands on my butt and push down when I do so I can get all his great cock in me?"

I was glad to oblige. For one thing, I always do what my lady friends ask, within reason. For another, I enjoy the feel of my hands on Carol's lovely ass. The next time she raised her pussy and started to lower herself, I helped, pushing on her so Steve's entire cock would plunge into her. Her pussy was stretched open more than it had ever been, and the tip of Steven's thrusting cock reached places that had never before been reached. Carol moaned ecstatically, and there was a squishing sound as her lips splattered against the young man's body.

As we continued, there were many more squishing sounds and much more splattering. Over and over, Carol's pussy was filled to capacity by Steven. As the fucking went on, and the gyrations of her body became more erratic, I took more control, helping raise and lower her body meet the cock that was driving into her. Carol moaned and whimpered and begged us to continue, telling us it was the greatest fucking ever. Steve was enjoying it immensely too, and it was fun for me as well.

For Carol, the fun reached a peak and she joyfully cried out "Oh, God, I'm cumming! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!"

We did what she wanted. Carol flexed her thighs faster and I did my part, keeping her upright as I helped raise her body and drive it back down. Steve matched our speed, ramming his cock into her as hard as he could. She whimpered in time with our combined thrusts. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" were her sounds of joy until her back arched, her body spasmed and she gave out an incoherent cry. After her climax, which she later told me was her best ever up till then, she relaxed. I helped her sprawl forward on top of Steve, pulling her pussy most of the way off his cock, while her legs stretched out along his. He was ready to keep fucking but wanted to wait until Carol was ready to continue. We were both sure she would want to.

We were right. It was only a few minutes before she raised herself slightly, with her forearms pressed against his chest, and smiled at the big blonde hunk who was lying under her. "That was wonderful, Steve. I hope you've got enough for one more time. I need to make up for all the times your cock hasn't been in my pussy."

"Sure, Carol. When you're ready."

She was ready then, but instead of raising herself to the cowgirl position, she continued lying on top of Steve and sliding her body back and forth on his. For the first stroke, she left her elbows on his chest, pushing down and pulling herself back by using her forearms. After that, she curled her arms under Steve's and braced her hands against the bed, her luscious breasts squashed against his chest. He rested his hands on her ass, relishing the feel of her soft skin, and ready to help Carol and himself get all the pleasure they could from their fucking.

I consider him to be something of a protégé, and still advise Steve on how to most enjoy the various sex acts he performs, and how to give the most pleasure to his partner. "Bend your knees and spread them," I told him.

He took my suggestions and his thighs spread Carol's legs farther apart, allowing another fraction of an inch of his thick shaft to squeeze into her. "Oh, my God," she groaned as her pussy was filled and stretched even beyond what she would have thought was her limit. It was an exclamation of pleasure, not of pain, and she continued to move back and forth on top of him, imbedding his cock in her pussy with every stroke.

Steve doesn't need my help all the time and Carol didn't need it this time either. He moved his hands to her hips and, when she moved back to envelop his cock, pushed down to help her. Steve also thrust forward at the end of her stroke, driving it into her pussy to the maximum depth.

"Oh!" Carol blurted out happily the first time that happened, and she repeated the joyful exclamation every time Steve's cock plowed into her.

I'm not particularly a voyeur but I do have a strong interest in all things sexual and I do like to see my friends, enjoying themselves. Since my help wasn't needed by either of them, I stepped over to the foot of the bed for a rear end view of Steve and Carol fucking. She has a sexy body, especially her ass, which I sometimes compare to that of Jennifer Lopez. Besides being curvaceous, her ass has smooth, white skin and a pretty rosebud that is the same color as her nipples. I looked between Steve's legs, and watched it seem to wink at me as his cock surged into her pussy, and revert to its normal shape when she slid back forward.

It kept winking at me for a long time, as Steve and Carol slowly fucked in the female superior position. With every thrust, she exclaimed her delight, until she finally told him of her impending climax. "I'm ready to cum, Steve. Let's fuck faster. And harder."

"Okay. I've been holding back, but I'm getting ready to cum too. Faster and harder it is."

Carol was still in charge of the pace, and she increased it. Although she loved the feel of Steve's chest against her, almost as much as he loved the feel of her erect nipples on his skin, Carol raised her body to allow her to stroke faster. As I watched, she moved back and forth, her pussy enveloping Steve's thick shaft while he rammed it into her at every stroke. Her juices were running freely and I saw them flying off his balls and spattering her legs and the bed every time his cock drove upward into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Carol joyfully exclaimed every time it plunged into her, but she wanted more. At the end of one stroke, with her pussy crammed full, she paused to raise her body, leaning back and sliding her knees forward until she was in the cowgirl position again, which is her favorite for cumming.

Without being asked, I k new that my assistance would be needed again, so I placed my hands lightly on Carol's sexy ass. Flexing her legs, she raised her body, paused, and started to lower herself to engulf the thick shaft that was giving her so much pleasure. I pressed down on her and Steve drove his cock all the way up into her pussy.

Carol cried out in delight and we repeated the same stroke. Steve's cock is so big that it rubs against her clit in whatever position she uses, but the way she was leaning back, it massages the underside of that sensitive love button better than any other way. After a few dozen repetitions, she was whimpering from the intense pleasure and we all knew she was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God, I'm cumming," Carol finally warbled. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder!"

Steve did the best he could but I could see how he was also concentrating on avoiding cumming yet. I moved my hands to Carol's shoulders so I could continue to push down on her while keeping her from falling over. Her arms flailed the air and her body writhed but she continued moving up and down, giving a great workout to her clit and the cock that was pounding in and out of her pussy. I couldn't see her face, but Steve told me later that for as long as she was cumming, her eyes were closed and her look was one of utter ecstasy.

Finally, all of Carol's muscles jerked, followed by her going absolutely limp, and she started to fall forward. I held onto her shoulders and helped make her fall an easy one, and she was able to stretch her legs out beside Steve's. With his hands firmly on her hips, he rammed his cock into her pussy a few more times, until his face grimaced and relaxed. He continued thrusting until he was through cumming, and he also relaxed with his arms wrapped around Carol.

They lay together like that, regaining their strength, until she pushed her way off him. A great gush of her fresh juices flowed from her pussy when she removed it from Steve's softening cock. Carol was still too weak to get up but she rolled over onto her back and looked happily at me and at Steve.

"I hope you know that I just got the best fucking I've ever had. I hope you guys can come back to see me, real soon and real often."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Carol and Steve and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12