Caroline, Customer or Commodity? Ch. 06

Story Info
Caroline is displayed & caged again; Gethin takes Sarah.
5.5k words
4.49
29.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline busied herself packing her cases and moving them from the sumptuous luxury of the blue room to the austere former servants room which Felicia had allocated to her, the narrow stairs were awkward and she had little time to think about things until Felicia brought her a waitress uniform.

"Why do I have this awkward feeling?" Caroline asked, "is this straight forward waitressing?"

"Oh yes, very straight forward, nothing new I promise!" Felicia lied convincingly.

Caroline quickly dressed in the black dress and followed Felicia downstairs, where Sarah was busy preparing the meal, "How are we doing Sarah?" Felicia asked.

"Yes, it's all under control but it really needs four sets of hands." Sarah explained.

"Well tell Caroline what's needed, she says she's done it all before!" Felicia continued, "I'll set the tables."

"I can do that!" Caroline suggested, "I did silver service!"

"No, my table setting is somewhat specialised, avant garde even." Felicia explained. "Help Sarah here if you would please."

"Just shift these over there, would you," Sarah half asked and half ordered, and Caroline took a cloth and started to move the hot dishes as Sarah suggested.

Caroline made some space and then Felicia returned and dropped a bombshell.

"Caroline, you don't like Leila do you?" she asked, "Only we need her as we're one short for the display this evening, unless you would, would you mind?" Felicia asked.

Caroline stared at Felicia, "You said it was waitressing!" she challenged her eyes blazing.

"Well dear, I said it was nothing you hadn't done before," Felicia replied, "If you remember, and it will save a lot of running around."

"Well I wont." Caroline said with abrupt finality.

"Oh, don't be childish." Felicia insisted, "Don't pretend you're not excited by the prospect Caroline," Felicia asked, "I bet you're getting damp already!"

"No," Caroline exclaimed,

"I'll do a deal Caroline," Felicia offered "If you show me your panties, and there's no wet patch then I wont ask again but."

"Oh all right, just this once!" Caroline agreed knowing there was indeed a wet patch, indicating her growing excitement, "Display shelf, squat, no more."

"That's settled then, thank you Caroline," Felicia continued. "Can rely on you to help Sarah get the others on the display shelf," Felicia suggested, "They ought to be here soon!" she had a thought, "Check the straps will you and if you could make sure there are enough waitress outfits."

Caroline made her way to the display room, she saw it at it's most menacing with the poles gleaming silver in the gloom of the strange asymmetric cavern with the step seemingly cut from the rock as she peered intently into he gloom until she spotted the light switches and then the whole atmosphere changed. Instantly, bathed in brilliant hues of Halogen lights, it was like an art gallery, she decided as she accidentally switched on the spot lights instead of the overhead lights.

Caroline mentally applauded the architect or was it the designer of the display room with it shelf and it's five beautifully sculpted and exactly even alcoves to display five works of art and what art could be more beautiful than the human female form? And the juxtaposition of steel and stone was, she observed, inspired.

The dresses were hanging beside the light switch panel, five as Felicia suggested, black with vestigial white aprons and Caroline noticed the door at the far end of the display room, she was curious as to where it led so she went to investigate and found the heavy oak door opened on to a short corridor, which led to a heavy oak door firmly locked at each end and an unlocked oak door part way down the same side of the corridor as the display room door.

Caroline eased the door open, wondering what secrets it might hold and stared into the cavernous gloom, metal gleamed dully, and Caroline searched desperately for a light switch, suddenly she clicked the lever down and the room lit up, revealing a row of cages, suddenly the layout of the castle made more sense.

Caroline gasped, cages five rows, three tiers high, some rusty some polished, it was the cage room where she had seen the slaves displayed on her first visit and some were occupied, suddenly "Oi put that bleeding light out I'm trying to get some kip!" a thin unpleasant female voice trilled.

"Yes, it ent time yet sod off!" another voice added, but Caroline moved down the room to see where the sounds came from. Four cages on the middle tier were occupied, she saw the name tags clipped to the bars, "Frankie," and slightly top heavy completely naked brunette stared at her blinking in the harsh glare, and in the next cage, "Carla," another thinner brunette "Micky" again brunette was the next cage and another brunette "Jane," in the fourth.

"Misses Partridge said we could get our heads down for a couple of hours," Jane explained, "we did Pontnewydd this morning see, before the match."

"The whole team between us," Carla added, "Are you that Leila that was supposed to help out?" she asked .

"No, I'm Caroline," she answered.

"They were so knackered they could hardly drag they selves onto the pitch!" Frankie added, in her welsh lilt, "But boy were they hard work."

"Two at a time eh Frankie"

"Three, one in me mouth and all remember," Frankie reminded her, "Christ me bum hurts!" she laughed.

"Oh Sorry" Caroline apologised as she tried to work out how the girls got there so soon after her own spell in the same room.

"It's nice and dark in here see, and warm so we can get a good kip." Jane added.

Caroline, still curious, returned to the display room and laid one dress by each pole, she checked the belts and returned to the kitchen where she heard raised voices.

"I still don't know why I had to come!" an angry Gethin was complaining, "I should be out with the lads celebrating!"

"Frank trusts you," Felicia explained.

"Look," Gethin continued, "I know he was a rugby legend, he may have played for Glamorgan but he's taking liberties!"

"Actually Gethin we have a proposal for you." Felicia continued.

"What sort of proposal?" Gethin asked

"Well I'll let Frank ask you later when he arrives, you can wait in the smoking room, use the TV or the Internet if you like."

"It better be worth me while," Gethin muttered as he wandered away towards the Smoking room and Felicia sought Caroline out in as she helped Sarah in the Kitchen.

"Those girls in the cages?" Caroline queried.

"Yes dear," Felicia answered, "Frank brought them while you were with Sam earlier, during the match." She smiled at Caroline, "I'll set up the spotlights on your pole," she suggested, "While we have a moment."

Caroline climbed up the steps to the centre left pole and went to squat down as Felicia worked the remote control spot light,

"Oh that's hopeless," Felicia announced, "Caroline, slip the dress off, there's a clothes rail down that end look hang it up, oh, and the pants I need a good convergence on your pussy."

Caroline did as Felicia suggested, she felt she was an old hand at this now, but as she climbed the steps naked except for her high heels she felt so naughty that when Felicia instructed her to spread her pussy lips, her nipples began to tingle, as soon as her fingers touched her softness her juices flowed and her mind floated onto another plane.

She wondered who she was to display to, was it a man or men or was it female, she wondered and as she contemplated the warm feelings spread deliciously from her sex, she rubbed her clitoris as it became pleasantly aroused and as she did so she lost concentration and then almost inevitably she lost her balance on the narrow shelf and as she desperately sought a hand hold with her now slippery fingers she inevitably tipped forward, her left foot slipped out sideways and she jumped awkwardly down to sprawl inelegantly across the floor.

"Use the belts Caroline, they're there for your benefit." Felicia said unsympathetically as she tried to stifle a laugh.

Caroline stared at Felicia, and her warm feeling of arousal evaporated like snowflakes on a camp fire.

"Don't just lie there we have work to do!" Felicia ordered unsympathetically, "Come along, chop chop. I'll leave you to get the other girls ready for display and yourself of course, shall we say twenty minutes?"

"Right, yes of course!" Caroline agreed more swiftly than was perhaps wise under the circumstances!"

It was left to Caroline to get the girls ranged on the display shelf, but they quickly understood and after changing into the outfits provided "Frankie," helped by strapping "Carla," to her pole while "Micky" did "Jane," then "Micky" did "Frankie" and Caroline set up the spotlights and finally Caroline strapped "Frankie" to her pole and again adjusted the spotlights, before she climbed onto the shelf herself, precariously perching while she did up the straps, and ranged herself for inspection.

She had barely fastened the last strap when she hear a group of people approaching, she hoped everything was satisfactory and that she had not let Felicia's high standards slip.

Felicia opened the door and looked in and when she saw everything was ready she led the party in, Caroline stared in disbelief, a woman wearing a long fur coat over a long black dress followed closely behind Felicia, "Eyes down," Felicia ordered and Caroline obeyed so she could not really see who followed.

They passed by, ignoring Caroline at first, she tried to hear what they were saying and then realised they were inspecting each girl very thoroughly, "Lovely breasts," "Not aroused in the least," "Collar and cuffs don't match." She heard someone commenting, "No," and finally Caroline saw the woman standing before her.

"Wider girl, display properly, hold yourself open use your hands." The woman ordered.

"Yes, Wider," Felicia added.

Caroline had forgotten to hold her labia open, she felt cold, the excitement she felt displaying for Sam was missing, she just felt cheap and wanted the floor to open up and devour her.

"God she's a cold fish" the woman announced, as she probed Caroline's pubes with her leather gloved finger before examining her breasts, "she seems superficially healthy, has she been trained Felicia?"

"Oh yes but not fully Madam." Felicia replied

"No, she seems reluctant, squeeze my finger slut," the woman asked.

"Caroline, come on show Susan how you can control your Vagina." Felicia ordered, "You did so well last week" Caroline surmised that the fur coated woman was called "Susan"

"Give me the whip," Susan ordered but as Caroline braced herself for the blow realised something different was intended as she felt Susan forcing the handle up inside her, forcing a path between her unwilling vagina walls, in effect raping her with the ebony handle.

"She's tight," Susan observed, "What about her bum."

"We only tried a number three plug." Felicia admitted.

"Do you do anal, slut?" Susan asked, to Carolines astonishment.

"Answer slut, you may answer!" Felicia prompted.

"If Madam wishes." Caroline agreed.

"No you stupid slut," Susan asserted as she removed the whip handle from Caroline's now soaking vagina and pressed it against the brown bud of her anus, "do you take it up the bum?"

"No Madam." Caroline answered.

"Good for you," Susan replied, "I'll take this one have her cuffed and hobbled, oh and naked I think."

"No!" Caroline said, "Felicia you promised."

"Shut up slut." Felicia exclaimed and she grabbed the front of Caroline's maid's uniform and pulled, it parted down the side seams as the maker intended leaving her entirely naked.

"No tattoos excellent," Susan agreed, "My room now, and we will take Dinner at half past, after I've enjoyed my new slut.

Caroline knew better than to protest as Frank hand cuffed her and shackled her ankles with a short hobble chain but when after releasing her belts to free her from the pole he still held her and indeed swept her up and carried her from the room she became even more confused.

"Please Frank" she cried.

"It's all right Caroline," Frank explained as he carried her to the Simulator room where a cage was waiting, on a trolley, "nothing bad is going to happen, just hop in the cage and I'll wheel you to Susan's room."

"Do you promise?" she asked hopefully as she climbed in.

"Scouts honour!" Frank agreed.

It was a short trip to the elevator and along the corridor to Susan's room Frank needed two goes to get the cage through the narrow Blue room doorway as there was barely an inch and a half clearance, but then he left the cage and the trolley for Susan to deal with as he bowed and left.

"On the floor slut, crawl to me and lick me." Susan said as she opened the cage door.

"Look, I'm only doing this as a favour." Caroline insisted, "I'm not a slave!"

"Really," Susan declared, "I have granted you the great honour of serving me, would you rather be whipped?"

"No!" Caroline agreed, "All right, I'll do it." she agreed as Susan took off her fur coat and lifted her dress up over her head.

"All fur coat and no knickers, that's me," Susan chuckled in a strange mid-Atlantic accent, sort of Newcastle meets Dallas, "last chance tongue or whip." Susan offered.

"No, look there's a mistake, I have a boyfriend." Caroline exclaimed.

"No matter, I have needs girl, now serve me." Susan insisted.

Caroline climbed from the cage, Susan was old, in her fifties possibly Caroline surmised, but superbly preserved, Caroline decided, and she supposed that Donna probably, well hopefully, felt the same way about her, suddenly she realised it was another test.

"You are beautiful mistress," Caroline improvised, " I see it now, may I be permitted to please you?"

"Get in there get on with it!" Susan ordered as she sat on the edge of the bed wearing just her bra and stockings and her heels.

Caroline inhaled the scents of an aroused and mature woman, as she pressed her lips ever closer to Susan's sex as she parted Susan's thighs with her cheeks.

Susan's freshly waxed pubes gaped invitingly, the fresh scars of surgery clearly visible, and as Caroline kissed the soft skin of Susan's tummy and worked down through the waxed area where her pubic hair had once been, licking, kissing, caressing and nibbling, seeking Susans clit before she moved on down towards Susan's designer Labia and as she entered the tip of her tongue between the lightly scarred folds of Susan's Labia she encountered an unexpected and unwanted sensation.

"Ugh," Caroline spat, "You taste of piss." She snorted as the acrid taste of stale urine assaulted her tongue.

"You horrible, horrible vicious tongued slut." Cried Susan, "I'll have you whipped!" Susan cried as Caroline stood up.

Susan reached for the whip on the bedside table but Caroline grabbed it first, "No, you haven't washed you filthy cow!" Caroline told her. "Here you taste it," she ordered as she took the whip handle and rubbed it against Susan's Vagina until it was smeared it with Susan's juices and proceeded to put it to Susan's lips.

"Ugh, all right," Susan spat, "All right, All right, I'll get a tissue."

"Tissue, you need more than a tissue," Caroline exclaimed, "a shower head, that's what you need!"

"Look I'm sorry, all right," Susan apologised desperately, as she realised Caroline had the upper hand over her, was younger and stronger certainly, and brutally cruel to boot, at least verbally, the reality of the situation scared her, she almost panicked as Caroline towered above her.

"Oh cut the crocodile tears!" Caroline exclaimed as she set the whip down.

"No, but no one else complained, I suppose I'm getting old." Susan said sadly.

"Oh just get a wash, there's some minty stuff we use, its no big deal." Caroline suggested, "Lets do it together shall we?" she added as she tugged at Susan's suspender belt, baring her from the waist down.

Caroline stared at Susan as she cowered before her naked except for her bra which she unclipped to release Susan's slightly sagging designer breasts, the implant scars still clearly visible, "Bathroom, now," Caroline reiterated, surprising herself with her self assured tone as she led a deflated Susan to the bathroom.

Caroline opened the en-suite bathroom door and had Susan sit on the side of the, she took a pretty pink face cloth and wiped away the moisture from Susan's pubes as she knelt down before Susan then she wringed out the cloth before washing herself symbolically and she took the tube of mint foundation and spread it liberally over her own crotch.

Caroline took Susan firmly in her arms, "Friends?" Caroline queried.

"You expect me to go down on you?" Susan asked.

"Sixty nine," Said Caroline, "Here or in bed?"

"Bed, you better use some mint on me too." Susan suggested.

"Maybe later," Caroline suggested, "But I have needs!"

They lay across the double bed, Caroline on top Susan beneath, the women so similar in height and build that their mouths were perfectly positioned for each to arouse the other.

"I'm going to put a collar on you and cage you." Caroline whispered, "Like when you were a teenager."

"How did you know?" Susan asked.

"Intuition, now lick me you slut," Caroline ordered, "Ouch, that's biting." She complained.

"Sorry!" whispered, "You can bite me if you like, please!"

"You're not really going to cage me are you, only it's dinner time." Susan asked hopefully, as Caroline lay beside her breathing deeply.

"Oh yes, when you're ready?" Caroline agreed.

"Look, a joke's a joke, my son's waiting for me." Susan pointed out.

"No problem the cage is on a trolley I'll wheel you down." Caroline suggested.

"No please!" Susan whined, "Look I have a position to uphold!"

"Then get in the cage and pipe down." Caroline ordered and she took the whip and slapped Susan playfully across he buttocks, "In the cage!"

Much to Caroline's amazement Susan walked to the cage and climbed in, the floor was barely four inches from the floor so she had to crouch awkwardly but she slid in onto the smooth Vinyl of the cage floor.

Caroline had barely snapped the door shut when there was a knock at the door and someone asked, "Mother, Dinner is served, are you ready."

"She needs a hand with her zipper!" Caroline replied, "Will you give her a hand please!"

Susan wailed "No," but the door opened and Sam strode in.

"Mother!" he gasped, "Caroline, what have you done!"

"Sam, just go please!" Susan pleaded.

"I want an explanation first." He demanded, "Talk, one of you,"

"For heavens sake Sam go away and let me get dressed." Susan protested,

"She's your mother?" Caroline gasped, "I'm so sorry!" she said as she undid the latch and opened the cage.

"Mother, I'd like you to meet Caroline!" Sam said.

"Get out Samuel Jenner just get out," Susan demanded, and then as Sam turned away she added, "we'll be down in a moment, oh and tell Felicia there's one more for dinner."

"Sam's your son?" Caroline exclaimed as Sam dutifully left the room, she could hardly believe what was happening.

"I know I don't look old enough!" Susan joked, "But yes, can I get dressed?"

"Of course, here," Caroline handed her her discarded underwear.

"No, from my case, I'll do it," Susan explained, "Just borrow a robe and get yourself ready, it's formal, do you have something suitable?"

"Yes, ball gown, will that do?" she replied cheerily

"Perfect!" Susan replied, "I'll wear my black I think, but don't stand around, Dinner awaits!"

Caroline dived into the bathroom, as Susan sat on the bed, she found that she was shaking, so much that she had difficultly opening the catches on her case, but she took a deep breath and composed herself and started to get dressed.

Caroline showered briefly in Susan's shower, before wrapping herself in a bath towel and sprinting towards her room on the floor above.

12