Caroline Ended Up No Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda turned out to be a star, she told Seth she wanted to be his lover, to be done by him and Toby whenever they wanted to, and asked him if she could join in with him when he attended to the good Lady.

Lady Caroline was under Seth's total control now, and at his behest she became two people, she was Lady Caroline the loving wife and attentive spouse, when ever Lord Sir Alan was home, and a complete subservient when he was away. Seth couldn't fuck her as often as he would have liked so he sent her to Toby now and again, where she continually received regular thumping horrendous shagging's that nearly broke her in half, she loved it.

Linda gradually worked her way into the situation, Seth 'let her' catch them in action, and agreed that she had to be brought in to keep her quiet. Caroline agreed in fear of her husband finding out. Soon Linda was travelling to see Toby too; she got on the end of the same kind of fucking that her mistress had. She told Seth she wanted to leave her husband, and move into the house as permanent staff, Caroline agreed.

Seth let the new cook loose on Caroline, he left them alone knowing that Tammy would just take her whether she liked it or not. He had told her what to do, that she was a submissive and especially to black skin. That night when Caroline had gone to bed Tammy walked in on her; she had used her key to get in. Linda had been instructed to keep out of the way. She did what she was told, but listened at the door with glee at the protestations, the scuffling, the bleating, the pleading, then the quiet silence apart from moans and groans coming from the Lady's bedroom.

When Linda walked into the kitchen the following morning Lady Caroline was there in a tiny nightdress, a see through one. Her hair was beautifully mussed; bare feet and no make up, just her. She looked great and Linda wanted her, she had never been with another woman but she wanted her ladyship, and she was going to have her what ever the cost. She was making breakfast, Linda looked at her puzzled, she knew she had been done over by Tammy, but what was going on?

"Where's Tammy maam?" she said, keeping her position for now.

"She's upstairs Linda," she replied quietly. Now Linda knew what was going on, she was preparing breakfast for Tammy! Linda's pussy took off; she had to get in on this somehow. Lady Caroline finished and picked up the tray and made to leave.

"Please allow me maam." She said, looking directly into her ladyships huge dewy dreamy eyes, and took the tray from her. "I'll bring it up."

"No Linda, I can manage," and made to take the tray back.

"NO! you can't manage," she said loudly, "go upstairs and back to bed, I will bring it up!" Caroline bent her head, she was so used to taking orders now, Linda being assertive was no different, she looked at her bleakly.

Linda sensed her submissiveness, "go on, move it, now!" she ordered her. Lady Caroline did as she was told and returned to her room, followed by Linda. In her bed was Tammy who had forcefully seduced her, made her crazy and subjected her to her very first woman on woman love, and she had loved it. Tammy's silk as smooth black skin had demolished her. The sex had been amazing, so gratifying, satisfying and soothingly graceful.

She had eaten her first pussy, looking up at her with her knees either side of her head, her hands held tight by her black seductress. Tammy's shaven mound had teased her dreadfully, and Tammy's fingers in her had driven her mad with desire. She had given in to her simply by her skin, she had found it irresistible, and Tammy seemed to slide all over her. When she had forced her kiss on her she had been unable to break away from it, she seemed super glued to her mouth, and her dipping tongue sent her insane. Tammy ravaged her nipples, Lady Caroline begged her for more, pleaded for more, she had never wanted anything more than this in her life.

Then Tammy had fucked her with the strap on dildo she had brought, Caroline's capitulation was complete, she gave herself up knowing she was being used and abused, debased, debauched, defeated and beaten, routed. Linda stood at the crack in the door as Caroline walked back in.

"Where is my breakfast lover?" she said huskily, breathily, seductively. Caroline seemed to have forgotten what she was doing. She stopped, then turned, Linda walked in behind her smiling.

"Good morning Tammy, looks like you two have been having a lot of fun," she said happily, she littered the room with her beaming grin. Tammy smiled, Linda had been quicker than she expected, but it was expected never the less. Tammy looked amazingly fabulous, 'no wonder she didn't stand a chance against her,' Linda thought. Her long black hair was spread on the pillow, her half naked body showing fantastic breasts, upturned super dark nipples, a beaming, blinding bright smile.

"Get in," she said to Caroline, she climbed in and Tammy took her in her arms, looking up at Linda standing there with her breakfast, she said.

"Want some?" and indicated to Caroline with her eyes.

"You bet I do," Linda replied enthusiastically.

"Come on then, in you get too." Linda put the tray down shed her clothes and climbed in, Caroline was in the middle, she turned on to her back and offered herself.

The beautiful blond lay there and unspokenly said, 'please fuck me, do anything you want, I don't care, I want what ever you have in mind.' Tammy squeezed a nipple each in turn, Linda tickled her pussy and leaned into kiss her, It was returned with a bonus of sucking lips. Tammy palyed some more then told them she had to eat, got up and left them to their own devices.

Caroline looked at Linda, this was a new phenomenon, another white woman; she had thought that she would never have anything but black. But this was nice, she felt akin to a kindred spirit. She suddenly reared up pushed Linda on to her back and attacked her, she bit her neck, twisted her nipples, kissed her open mouth, dug her fingers into Linda's already dripping pussy. QWrapped herself over and around her, Linda felt herself sinking into a sea of sexual bliss, and she likd it, she liked it a lot.

Lady Caroline took full advantage, she knew in a few moments Linda would submit, this was a happy scenario for her, she was submissive to all in her home, having one for her self gave her a semblance of power. Linda fell into it, it washed her up on the rocks of seduction.

Caroline got her over on to her stomach, lay flat down on her, got her hands under, one took nipples, the other took pussy, Linda squealed, moaned and bent her head, her feet spread wide, arms outstretched, in sublime acceptance of her mistress above her. Caroline was between them and pushed Linda's knees wider with her own. Linda came in a deluge of raining cum, Caroline followed her it smashed into her, not because she was being made to cum, but by the very event that was taking place, she had power, she had a lover, one who had just given herself over to the moment, to the passion caused by her.

She knelt up on shaky knees; Linda prone below her still breathing great gulps of air trying to recover from the short order cum her mistress had just unexpectedly made her have. Caroline reached for the strap on dildo on the bedside table, and fitted it around her, she had been subjected to three different fuckings from it so she knew how it worked.

She positioned her self behind her now intended victim, pressed the thick rubbery head into Linda's how wet gash and fell on her with a big forward push. The dildo was driven in, Linda cried out at the sudden intrusion, but Caroline had her pinned, her hands hooked under Linda's shoulders, her knees spread to prevent a response and began to fuck her beautiful maid with long slow but hard thrusts. Linda had nothing to respond to, she hadn't got past her previous ejaculation forced on her by her mistress, and had no 'possible rejection to offer now. There was nothing she could do but lay there and accept her fate, and, 'oh what a fate this was, how could any rational person refuse this,' she thought in her scrambled mind.

Caroline gave as good as she could, she forced Linda in to several climaxes, she completely dominated her, crushing her nipples flat under her, twisting them savagely, pulling them to three times their length. She had cum lots herself, she couldn't deny them to her own body, it was all too much. She collapsed on to Linda's back and lay there and attempted to recover and glory in the love session she and Linda had just had. As she recovered, she knew her life had taken another turn and wasn't sure where this bit would go, it had been unexpected and surprising to them both. Then she said to herself, 'what will Seth say, Tammy, Toby? oh dear.'

The next thought that popped into her head was, 'and I'm going to do Linda's ass the minute I get the opportunity, just like I'm getting mine done too,' this made her giggle and she fell away. Linda turned her head and leaned over to kiss Caroline, both women settled into it. What they didn't know was that Tammy had watched it all with utter delight and full amusement.

She walked back in and said.

"Okay girls, the fun is over for now, Linda you can go now." It wasn't a request, it wasn't even an order it was a clear indication of who was in charge. Caroline got the message immediately, Seth was in charge, Tammy was next, Toby, then after that, no one.

"I don't want to go," Linda answered.

"Do you like your job here Linda?" To Caroline the implied threat was abundantly clear.

"Of course I do, why?"

"If you want to keep it, you had better learn where you stand, and learn fast, I won't tell you again."

Linda looked at Caroline for support only to see her with her lovely head down and not responding, Caroline knew. Tammy pointed to the door, no ambiguous intent there, it was go, or you are gone. Linda did as she was told, she had the photo's she was okay with it. Tammy followed her out and closed the door behind her.

She allowed Linda to get down stairs and threw her to the floor and pounced on her.

"You ever disobey me again and I will beat you silly!" her knees over her arms pinning her to the floor, the black beauty slapped Linda's face hard. "And," she said, "if you even contemplate bringing those photo's back into the equation, you will make the mistake of your life, now get out and don't come back until I say you can!" she spat those words viciously into her face and gave her another hard slap. Linda got the message.

"Now," Tammy said, "I will accept your humble grovelling apology." She got up and told Linda to get to her knees, she did so.

"Well," Tammy said, stood before her feet wide apart, Linda got her last slap.

"I'm sorry Tammy, I really am, please forgive me, I will be good from now on, I swear," tears fell down her face, "please don't hit me again," she was terrified now, she had no idea that Tammy could be this tough, this hard. Tammy walked away and left her kneeling on the floor and went back up the stairs without a backward glance, the job that Seth had told her she would probably have to do, had been done, Uncle Seth would be very happy with her.

"Did you enjoy yourself with Linda my little black cock loving slut, hmmm?" Caroline was annoyed by that remark and rebuffed Tammy for saying it, she got what Linda got, a good hard slap, Tammy told herself that a renewal of her hold on the Lady Caroline was required. It knocked her Ladyship of the bed and on to the floor, Tammy stepped over her, her feet either side of her head.

"Well?" she said.

"I'm sorry Tammy, I forgot myself," and she had, she went back into submissive mode without a thought. Tammy walked away and left her lying there contemplating her position.

Lady Caroline found Tammy in the kitchen, Tammy stood, took her in her arms and said softly.

"Lets forget it Caroline okay, lets be lovers, I like you being my lover, I like you being Uncle Seth's lover, I like you being Toby's lover, I even like you being Linda's lover. But never forget who owns you, heart and soul, and it's not me, although I have your control, it's uncle Seth who has the power." Caroline beamed so happily, and kissed Tammy lovingly.

"Now," Tammy said, "Sir Alan is back on Thursday for the weekend and won't leave again until Tuesday morning, correct?"

"Yes and we have a big dinner party on Saturday for twenty people," Lady Caroline told her.

Tammy went immediately into her service cook employment position.

"May I suggest maam," she said reverently, "that I call the outside caterers and get them her for you to meet and decide the menu and order of the day?"

"Yes Tammy, that will be good, tell them I will expect them at 12 noon on the dot today."

"Yes maam," Tammy said and left to do her job. 'Uncle Seth will love this,' it was going to work exactly like he had told her it would. She called Linda and told her to come back, she was needed to do the job she was actually paid for.

That night Seth called round and asked her Ladyship if everything was to her satisfaction, "we are here to serve you maam," he respectfully said.

"Seth, things could not be better, they really couldn't," she told him quietly, and leaned over to kiss him. "Please Seth, will you stay this one night with me?" her head was bowed, while she knew she would carry off the mistress of all she surveyed act, she knew Seth was her master.

Seth had got it all now.

"Who am I?" he asked.

Caroline hadn't asked herself this question.

"You are my master," she admitted.

"Who and what are you?"

Caroline smiled inside, "I am your black cock slut, sir, your black cock whore, and yours alone sir, no matter where you lead me."

Seth held her tight, "where would you like your masters black cock my Lady?"

"Anywhere you decide sir," she replied happily.

"I think in your ass, and followed by your mouth, okay?"

"Yes sir, that will do it for me," she didn't care what he did or what he wanted, she just wanted to be around his black skinned body for one night before her husband came home.

The following day Seth talked to Linda, "I'm told you got a little out of line Linda," he asked. Linda knew she had to build bridges, and fast.

"Yes Seth and I'm sorry, I got above my station, please, it won't happen again."

"Good," he said, "on your knees." Linda got down, Seth stepped forward.

"You know what to do don't you?" Linda nodded and undid his trousers and pulled out his cock and sucked it like her life depended on it. Seth backed away, Linda shuffled with him, he sat in a chair.

Linda couldn't believe she was in the act of sucking his black ribbed cock, but it felt good, and she knew she had to do it the way he wanted, her job was on the line, she made him cum in record time, he shot a load into Linda's mouth and watched her swallow it. Then he patted her on the head, "go back to work Linda, you have a busy weekend coming up." Linda was more relieved than she ever had been. She hurried away and found Tammy who gave her instructions, one of them being, "be in the rear bedroom at 2pm," and turned her back. Linda wondered what she had in store for her.

Linda was there 5 minutes early, fearing the worst.

Tammy entered, stepped to her and pointed to the floor, not saying a word, now Linda knew what she was about to be made to do. She got down and sat on her haunches. Tammy lifted her apron and skirt, she had no panties on.

"I need to cum Linda," was all she said and stepped over Linda's head, Linda captured her pussy with her lips and mouth and went to work, she held Tammy by her smooth taut thighs.

Tammy moved herself above her, soon she was gasping as Linda did a number on her, then Tammy dropped a gallon of her love juice into Linda's very receptive mouth, she swallowed everything and paid more homage to Tammy's dripping cunt as she slowed her motions. Tammy regained her breath and left Linda kneeling on the floor, she heard the door close.

The weekend went off without a hitch, Lady Caroline was the epitome of a hostess, all were enchanted by her and her glittering beauty. But she constantly thought of Seth, Tammy and Toby, Linda entered her mind, but more as an afterthought. 'You are the most brazen black cock slut and whore on this planet,' she told herself, 'and Seth is your black master.' She was happier than she had ever been.

There was a bonus to be had from the weekend, and Seth intended to exploit it, one of the waiters hired for the night had been a very good looking young black man, there had been three, but this one was outstanding. Seth had helped with the carrying and setting up for the dinner party and had talked to him, he found out he was disenchanted with his present job and wanted something else. Seth intended to bring him into the fold, but only at his behest and complete control.

But first he had to set Sir Alan up, he needed control from the inside and that would be Tammy's task, she was to seduce him when he was home and Caroline was away. And all taken on secret camera. Caroline was not to be made aware of this addition.

Three weeks later it was on.

Seth had told Caroline to fake illness for her mother and would have to leave suddenly, just after Sir Alan had arrived. She wanted to know why, but Seth just told her not to ask things she would know nothing about. Seth told her it would only be for one night, but would call her and tell her to stay away two. He knew she would obey because she would be with Toby, she would be happy.

She left and Linda was told to disappear for the weekend, Seth did too, leaving only Sir Alan and Tammy in the house, there was no way on earth he would survive the weekend with his honour intact, Tammy would have him completely, no man could resist such a nubile beauty such as her.

She performed all her duties, taking care of his everyneed, she made herself look good at all times, she was picture perfect, at night she did him dinner, and made sure he had a good brandy for after, she escorted him to his study and made him sit in his favourite chair, then left.

Thirty minutes later she knocked and entered, Sir Alan looked up and saw her, he nearly choked.

Tammy glided to him and looked at him through long black lashes, seductive eyes and beautiful naked body, her nipples were standing at 45 degrees on her firm upturned breasts, her slim waist supporting her upper body, her rounded hips on long slender perfect legs. All she had on was a sheer see through negligee, with scattered glitter, it shimmered and shone as she moved.

There were three bows holding it, it was a cape in design leaving her slim bare arms to wander around. Shestepped into his lap facing him, his face was beet red in surpirise being quickly followed by utter arousal at the sight before him.

Tammy smiled her dazzling smile and undid the botton bow, her euyes never left his, he watched her slow delicate movements and the bottom bow fell adrift, this was followed by the middle one. Sir Alan's eyes were bulging, Tammy slowly and tantalisingly undid the top one allowing the negligee to spread wide on her shoulders. Her nipples were right in front of him, her body glowed with the light smearing of oil she had applied, her make up was fantastic.

She lightly shrugged her shoulders and the negligee fell away, it slid gracefully down her arms, she was naked in his lap and already it was over. She placed her small hand at the back of his head, leaned forward and kissed him softly, slowly and maddenly sexy, her other hand slid down his body to find him, and there he was, hard hot and fully ready.

Tammy pressed her wanton body to him, he could feel her hard jet black crinkly nipples pressing into his chest, he gave his first groan of submittal to his inescapable desires, her kiss continued to drive him further into the web of lust she was building around him, ensnaring him, trapping him inside it, feeding it to him and he was eating it as fast as he could.