Caroline in "The Bike"

Story Info
Gorgeous artist is abducted whilst on a solo bike ride.
9.1k words
3.89
61.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
99 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

*

Caroline's nipples were hard – so very hard. The feel of cold leather against her bare skin always had the same effect, goose bumps and hard nipples. As the slim, attractive girl looked at herself in the full length mirror she was pleased. At twenty eight years old her body was at its peak. Firm breasts gave way to a shapely waist and a slimline stomach. Caroline, holding the leather Dainese Sport jacket in one hand, smoothed her other hand over the flat, tanned flesh moving ever nearer to the lacy edge of her white delicate thong.

Pausing momentarily she pondered the idea of delving deeper, under the material to stroke the pink, soft lips that were becoming increasingly moist. The view of her own body, glorious in its almost naked state, made her feel horny, a feeling compounded by the fact that she was about to pull on her biker leathers. Save for the brief, skimpy underwear, she would be naked underneath her protective clothing – the thought caused her to sigh audibly. She had a day off, away from the busy art world, a world in which she was both correspondent and artist.

The jacket in Caroline's hand brushed once more against her skin.

She shuddered.

Stretching out her left arm the black, leather was slipped on – first one side and then the other. Shaking out her long, unfettered brown hair she looked once more at herself. The jacket was on but not fastened. The sides of each breast were clearly visible and the leather stopped at her waist leaving a tantalising glimpse of naked skin before her panties came into view. Sun coloured well shaped legs finished off what was a Biker boy's dream. Caroline knew it and, again, she smiled. Staring into the reflection of her green eyes the beautiful girl reached towards her, now covered, breast and flicked the end of her already bullet hard teat.

"Mmmmm," was the response to her own action and she was almost at the point of no return as far as pleasuring herself was concerned when she snapped out of her dream world and back to reality.

Reaching behind she picked up the matching Dainese black, leather trousers and squeezed her slim legs into the constricting gear. Leaving her jacket open for a moment Caroline considered the possibility of actually, with the addition of boots and crash helmet, riding her bike dressed like this. Jacket open, tits on clear view and the roadworthy world at her disposal.

Despite such wanton thoughts making her feel even sexier, Caroline reluctantly pulled the jacket zip up to its full length. Her boots were next and then she was all set to go.

Moving out of her bedroom she stepped down the stairs and opened the house entrance into her garage. The room was unusually tidy for a garage a fact that highlighted even more the gleaming, powerful blue, Suzuki SV650S motorbike just waiting to be turned on and ridden to the stars and back. Being ridden to the stars and back represented just how, at this very moment, Caroline herself felt dressed in her leathers with only a skimpy underwear covering underneath.

She crossed the few yards which separated her from the motor cycle and paused before it, glorying in the anticipation of spreading her legs either side of its saddle. Caroline held her breath as she moved even nearer to the gleaming blue metal and swung her legs over the narrow seat settling her body ready for turning the great machine on. She felt the leather stretch even more between her thighs and let out an involuntary moan. Picking up her Shoei protective helmet she placed it carefully onto her head, and over her still long and flowing untied hair. Slipping her matching gloves carefully onto each finger she was ready.

Then the engine was on, the machine purred and she felt the Suzuki's power transmit itself through her thighs, through the base of her stomach like a deep stirring sexual caress. The garage door was opening and she was moving, feeling the rush of the wind, despite the fine summer's day and the protection of her leather clothing. Caroline bent forward and nestled into the shape of the bike bending her head; looking ahead.

The biker beauty felt a rush of adrenaline carrying her along. Her thoughts, switching between sexual longing and the power of the bike, fused into a trembling ecstasy of want and need that made every nerve quiver, made her thighs and stomach muscles tighten, and caused a moist leak of desire to make itself felt against the thin material of her underwear which pressed tightly against the swell of her ever dampening pussy.

The bike slowed; the engine fighting to climb the small, narrow, curving road that led up into the hills. Caroline juddered slightly as she steered the machine upwards and on through the tree lined, leaf strewn undulations of the hills, until she was well hidden from the main track. The feeling of wild abandonment joyfully overcame her.

Enthused by the feeling Caroline turned up the power, and, despite the narrow roadway, switched down the gears and sped off. The road stretched out in front of her before forcing her to slow down in order to navigate a tight bend that took her further up into the wooded hillside. Just then she saw something ahead.

"Shit!" Caroline muttered, forced to slow down rapidly.

"Traffic lights?" she uttered incredulously, "out here, in the middle of nowhere!"

In fact they were temporary lights and, to make matters worse, were protecting roadwork barriers, at which, in typical fashion, there was no sign of anyone working. However, given the narrow nature of the roads she was, of course, forced to stop whilst the lights were at red.

Caroline switched the gear to neutral, and let her boots brush the ground so that she could balance the bike. She cursed at the enforced delay, but had to admit to an enhancement of the pleasurable stimulation between her thighs as she felt the purr of the engine drumming away at her.

Glancing up she surveyed the beauty of the surroundings and wished that it wasn't a legal requirement to wear her Shoei crash helmet on such a hot, sunny day.

When would these lights change?

"Come on," she whispered to herself, growing ever more impatient, trying to order them to turn to green, "there's no one here".

Caroline was on the verge of riding away whether they had changed or not when suddenly her world turned upside down - literally.

She felt strong arms about her waist and the clear blue of the sky consumed her vision as her body was taken up and away from the bike. She was too shocked to scream as she watched her Suzuki tumble to the ground, the engine still turning over. Bizarrely, despite the chaos of her predicament, Caroline's next thought was of her pride and joy.

"Be careful with my bike," she yelled before she was deposited on her back on the dusty road, the breath taken from her.

Slowly Caroline's vision became clearer. Looking through the hazy visor of her crash helmet she could make out numerous faces peering down at her. She was surrounded by several figures – what did they want with her?

She felt her crash helmet gripped and pulled away from her head.

"What a beauty," came the first remark.

"Got to have me a piece of that," came another.

It became all too clear, all too quickly what their intent was and, as Caroline could see at least half a dozen men, all bikers themselves, clad in tight leather standing round her, she guessed what was coming.

She was terrified.

"Please, let me go, don't hurt me."

"We're gonna fuck you senseless," was the grinning reply from a leering face above her.

Caroline just stared back, not knowing what to do or say. She saw her bike being wheeled away from her view.

"Get her up."

Caroline was dragged to her feet.

She could see now that there were in fact seven men, all of whom stood facing her, undressing her with their eyes. One man approached her.

"You gonna satisfy us slut?"

"Please," whimpered the poor defenceless Caroline.

"Hey she's polite as well boys, even says please!" laughed the man to his cohorts.

Reaching out he moved his hand towards Caroline's throat and took hold of her jacket zip. Pulling slowly he wound it down revealing gradually the fact that his target wore no bra.

"Look at these guys, no bra, tits just ready and waiting."

Caroline could do nothing as he reached inside and ran his glove free hand over her right breast feeling the hardening of her nipple. She closed her eyes and bit her lips.

"I think she likes it boys!"

Another voice infiltrated Caroline's consciousness.

"Come on Joe get her hands tied and let's take into the hills."

Three men approached the poor girl with a length of thick, well used rope. Caroline could go nowhere. She could do nothing but let them take her gloves off and tie the rope nice and tight around her wrists. She watched as the other end was taken about ten metres before being tied to the rear bar on a large touring bike in front of her.

They were going to pull her behind them! Caroline panicked.

"No, don't, not like this I'll come quietly, you don't need to tie me like....ohhhhh!"

The bike started, as did several others, and moved away, off the road up into the wooded hills. Caroline screamed as she was pulled forward. She saw the four bikes, one with a pillion rider and her own bike now ridden by one of the gang, move past her as the bike she was tied to, thankfully, moved a little more sedately.

Even so she had to jog slightly to keep up. She could see the rough terrain giving way to a more defined dirt track and it was then that she sensed more throttle and her arms pulled hard.

"Fuckkkkk! Noooooo!" she yelled as her footing slipped and she lost her balance.

For a short few metres Caroline was dragged along the floor. Fortunately she had the presence of mind to close her mouth and eyes but the open front of her jacket meant that she could feel the drag of the dust against her naked flesh.

Trees and glimpses of blue sky flashed by as the poor girl was pulled along the ground. After what seemed like ages, much to Caroline's relief, the bike slowed to a halt.

For the most part her strong leathers had protected her from the dusty, rough terrain but not entirely. Her jacket had become twisted and Caroline's left breast, covered in dust, had been exposed and had several tiny surface scratches from the small stones over which she had been dragged.

However, as her assailants approached her, that was the least of the captive's problems. Caroline screamed as she felt her hair grabbed tight and twisted forcing her up to her knees.

Eyes opened, she looked up and around. All the bikes had stopped and now the gang surrounded her.

"P..p..please, don't hurt me."

She stared wide eyed as the man in front of her stripped off his black leather jacket revealing his sleek, tanned torso clearly weather beaten from too much time exposed to the sun. Caroline roved her eyes the full length of his torso and noticed the stiff bulge at his groin. She looked into his handsome face as he moved his hand to brush back his shoulder length blond hair.

Caroline gulped.

A tear escaped from her frightened eyes and it still rolled down her lovely cheek when she felt her head once again pulled back by the hair. She opened her mouth to cry out whereupon with a swift movement the man's engorged cock was forced between her lips.

"Go on, Dawson, fuck her mouth!"

"Don't worry boys I intend to and if I feel so much as a tooth on my skin I will make you suffer like you have never suffered before. You understand bitch?"

His voice was cruel and sadistic and his tone assured her that he would think nothing of carrying out his threat.

Caroline nodded as she accepted her fate.

With the throbbing shaft deep in her throat, Caroline pondered frantically how to make him cum as quickly as possible as the man proceeded to pound her mouth like it was her pussy.

Caroline gagged as her throat was fully impaled.

Within seconds she felt the prick in her mouth harden to its fullest extent and begin to pulse its way towards orgasm. He was going to be quick and Caroline was grateful.

She knew that he would not pull out as she felt her mouth and throat fill with the early release of his thick, creamy cum.

"Fucking yes, you bitch, take it all."

Caroline just gulped, struggling for air as he fucked her hard. Then he was there.

"Ohhh, yessssss, fuck me, yesssssss!"

He came copiously into her mouth.

Caroline's hair was still held tight and she had no option but to swallow and only when he felt her do so did he withdraw from her mouth.

"Thanks slut, the first of many".

Caroline's head hung in shame as she knelt, still, on the dusty ground, strings of residual sperm hanging from her mouth.

"Now guys string her up!"

"W..w..what!"

Caroline was woken from her humiliated state by the last statement from Dawson.

She watched as the rope was untied from the touring bike and, after a few more metres had been released into the length, thrown over a long, very sturdy, tree branch.

"P..p..please, don't. No don't...."

"Get her jacket off Cowboy."

"Ok Dawson."

The terrified girl was powerless to stop her wrists from being temporarily freed and her jacket from being slipped off her shoulders.

"Look at them tits boys," laughed Cowboy.

"Yeah, they'll look good with a couple of red stripes across 'em."

"Please," she whispered now resigned to suffering whatever torture their whims could dream up.

"Her wrists were refastened, tighter this time if anything.

She could taste the spunk in her mouth still and feel it settled in the pit of her stomach.

Caroline watched, horrified, as Dawson got back onto his bike whilst the rope was refastened to the rear metal bar. The engine started and the rope was pulled.

Her slim weight was no match for the pull of the large bike and she screamed as she felt herself pulled upwards and forwards until she was stretched out, arms reaching high up towards the tree branch, her boots just scraping the floor.

"Oh, let me down please, this hurts."

"It's meant to bitch."

Poor Caroline's arms now supported her entire body weight. She was in agony.

"This okay Cowboy?" shouted Dawson referring to the position their gorgeous captive was left in.

"Perfect Dawson, thanks."

Cowboy moved to his bike and took a thin cane from an old, well worn bag. Caroline could see that it was covered with menacing looking black leather.

"Oh, shit, no don't, dooooooon't. Ahhhhrgghhh!"

The first blow took little time or ceremony before it landed. It smacked viciously across her back, making Caroline gasp. A red line quickly showed up on her tanned flesh. The second and third strokes were harder. The poor, bound girl half turned to gaze imploringly at Cowboy, begging him to stop. Her face was pale and her breasts heaved beautifully.

"Stay still, slut! Face the other way."

Caroline's eyes fell to the floor and she turned back, bracing herself to suffer the next stroke. Cowboy showed her no mercy. The leather-covered cane whistled down and cracked onto her helpless, naked back, again and again. At each stroke the erection jutting ominously out of his leggings grew harder.

"Here, my go now." Caroline looked sideways towards the voice.

"Okay, Pete, she's all yours."

A more detailed glance in his direction showed Caroline that, if anything, her ordeal just took a turn for the worse. Pete approached her from the front brandishing a long, worn leather whip.

"Please don't use that on me, please."

Pete just laughed. His erection was also very visible.

Gently, Pete caressed Caroline's stomach and the swell of her gorgeous breasts with the whip. Abruptly he lifted the lash to shoulder height and slashed down striping wickedly across her chest, expertly drawing a red welt across each hard nipple.

Caroline's scream echoed loudly about the wooded hillside as she cried out turning her face away from him.

He moved to her rear. Three more stinging lashes whipped across her lovely back.

Again Caroline cried out but there was no escape. She hung half naked at their whimsical mercy.

After three more vicious lashes, Pete finally stopped to rest. He was also breathless and he smiled at her beautifully marked body.

"Please let me down... my arms hurt so much..." Caroline begged.

Dawson gave a short, contemptuous laugh.

"Gag her," he ordered. "Gag her, then whip her some more. I want to watch her being whipped."

The man called Joe approached her.

"No, let me go! Let... me... guhh..."

Caroline tried twisting her head as a leather ball was forced into her mouth. It was hopeless though and seconds later the gag was in place and she could feel the leather strap tightening behind her head.

"Nnnnhh!"

"Cry all you want slut... you can't escape what's coming to you now."

Caroline closed her eyes, bracing herself for her next taste of Pete's whip.

She heard him take up a position behind her, heard the whip whistle once more through the air, then with a crack she felt searing white-hot pain against her back. The whip hit her as it was almost fully extended and slashing through the air at its optimum speed. It lashed high across her shoulders making her jerk under the impact.

There was an agonising pause giving Caroline time to take in the sensation from the whip and time for her fear of the next stroke to gather itself. The impact from the next blow forced Caroline to swing forward against her restraints. She groaned through the gag, her arms pulling desperately down against the rope that was tight around her wrists. With the biker behind her she had no way of knowing when the next blow would come, all poor Caroline could do was hang by her arms and wait.

Perspiration coated her beautiful nakedness covering her dust coated breasts and down her sides. She was gasping for air, the gag forcing her to breathe through her nose. The struggle had left her exhausted.

Pete, getting a long stint flogging his helpless captive, brought the whip down again, this time harder still, making Caroline once more tug frantically against the ropes, marking her wrists with burns.

She was losing consciousness. The pain was so extreme. Then she was jolted from her reverie by another stinging blow from the whip.

Caroline implored the biker to stop but the leather ball filling her mouth stopped any meaningful communication. Another blow sent a jolt like an electric shock through her.

Then it stopped.

Paused.

What was happening?

She heard footsteps dragging across the dust behind her. Trembling uncontrollably, weakly, her head turned in the direction of the ominous sound.

Caroline was helpless. She could imagine how she must look, panting through flared nostrils like some gorgeous, captive wild creature. Her lovely, long hair tousled about her face, her semi naked body slick with sweat. She pleaded for the gang to stop, to take her down and leave her - but, through the gag, her begging sounded like nothing more than faint groaning. Dawson approached from the front and laughed softly. Caroline watched as he delicately wiped the tears from her face, first one cheek and then the other.

Through the haze of pain Caroline listened to Pete's boots as he resumed his position some yards behind her. Dawson moved away and Caroline pulled down with her up-stretched arms, the ropes now digging painfully into the skin of her wrists; a dull pain searing through her shoulders as she pulled backwards against her bonds.

"Over to you Razor,"

Her tormentor had changed once more. Caroline could not see the new instrument of her torture but Razor's whip had several thongs to it each one with a large ferocious knot at the end.

sfor
sfor
99 Followers