Caroline's Awakening

Story Info
Her eyes are open as she publicly submits to lover.
12.6k words
4.51
24.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was barely able to stop her knees from shaking. She sat in the back of the stretch limousine, all alone and was given specific instructions. She knew the driver was a friend of her lover's but the rest of the voyage was a mystery. Her lover had been very detailed with his instructions but quite vague in revelation of his plans.

He said only to wait next to the doorman in front of her apartment at exactly 6:00 pm dressed in her simple yet elegant black dress with the low scoop in front and open in the back, 3 inch heels, thigh high stockings, and strapless black bra and matching lace panties. She was to wear a hint of her favorite perfume and made sure her nails were painted and polished after arranging her afternoon at the spa.

He loved her femininity and she loved feeling pampered. It was his favorite attire and she thought at first that they were going for a night on the town to celebrate their union; this weekend was the 6 month anniversary of their engagement.

He was always quite romantic and thoughtful and had remembered flowers on each of the last month anniversaries. For tonight schedule, she figured he probably planned a romantic dinner and dancing in one of the plush hotels at midtown or perhaps a cruise on a yacht down on the harbor.

However, a few things gave her the notion that he had other items planned. For one; he was quite specific for her not to wear her fashionable pearl necklace that she always wore with this dress. Its contrast to her skin and the dark dress, accented her neck and collar bone and made her feel extremely sexy. He had always said it was her most alluring feature and he was special that way.

Most of the men who admired her, and she had many admirers over the years, were enthralled by her legs or her breasts, or even her posterior, all very blatantly sexual features on her. But her fiance was different. He loved her collarbone as he thought its very essence was both very innocent yet provocative. Whenever they made love he would spend time kissing her collarbone and her neck, and she felt dignified and aroused by his tender affection and polishing both her skin and her spirt.

In addition, she was disappointed to find that he was not going to be in the limo when it arrived. He explained that, Claude, his driver would be there to pick her up at precisely 6:00 PM and he would know where they were going. She could help herself to the champagne and fruit in the back for they only going for a short drive into the country to a location he had chosen, at this time of the day, the traffic would not cooperate so it would likely be a while. It was now that she found herself and began to tremble with both excitement and a little fear.

She remembered talking to him many times about his work and his friends and she was quite comfortable knowing his business, as well as she could understand complex financial leveraging and arbitrage marketing, she could sense a ambiguity and almost elusiveness when he came to talk of his friends. That was so unlike him that it was the one area where she had apprehension.

He was so open otherwise with his feelings, his family, and even his past failed relationships, that she felt uneasy when he tried to change the subject when it came to the topic of his two best friends. They were partners with them in his company, he was the majority owner but his two friends, William and Peter, were both intimately involved in all the complex transactions and important leveraging opportunities. He said they were friends since college and were trusting in every aspect of the word.

He was close to them both in business and socially, although she had only met them twice, once at a dinner party hosted by Matthew and once on Matthew's yacht, also a business function to entice two potential companies to form a merger. It was successful and he made the comment that evening would account for nearly $25 million for his company. He one time said that he was so close to both of his partners that he would trust either of the two with his life. But he said little more.

She was lost in thought that she hardly noticed the rush hour traffic outside her window. She was lost in thoughts of Matthew and the mysterious weekend he had planned that only when she leaned over to pour her second glass of champagne and to taste a succulent strawberry did she realize that she had not yet left the city. Traffic was at a near stop and she could see the frustration on the other drivers' faces as she sat in sheer luxury in the back of a stretch limo.

Much like how Matthew's dealt with her about his friendships, in the limo, she was allowed to see out but others had difficulty seeing in the heavily tinted windows. Claude must have noticed her rise in the back seat and he opened the window to check on her, "Anything else you need, Miss Caroline?" he always called her "miss" as if to add to his already charming personality.

Claude was an immigrant from Jamaica who used to drive a taxi in the city until one day Matthew came across him in a last minute cab ride. He liked the colorful accent and the quiet peaceful disposition and hired him on the spot to be his personal driver.

He had little in common with Matthew, but his loyalty was unyielding ever since Matthew paid for the transplant surgery for his 4 year old daughter. What was not covered by his insurance plan, Matthew paid for himself, saying "if you cannot help out those who help you, what good is it to make tons of money?"

Claude spoke up once again, "Matthew said to give his apologies that he will not be able to join you but thought that he would get to your destination at about the same time."

"Where are we going?" she asked, knowing he wouldn't answer but trying in desperation anyways.

"Ah, Miss Caroline, you know I cannot tell you. I am sure you are going to enjoy the weekend though." Just as he finished saying that, she heard her cell phone ring inside her purse. She went to grab it and her heart began to skip a beat when she could see it was Matthew's cell phone.

"I take it that Claude picked you up on time and you are comfortable with the champagne and strawberries," Matthew asked. Caroline could almost hear him smiling.

"It is divine," she replied, "but the only thing missing is you."

"You are so very sweet. But be patient. I will be with you shortly."

"Where are you taking me?" she pleaded, trying to at least get a clue of where she would spend the weekend.

She could almost hear him smile on the other end, "Patience, my dear. Patience," he replied. "You will enjoy yourself and it is better that you do not know where. I think you will like the surprise."

"Why is that?" she asked now more intrigued with the mystery than the romance of the scenario. "What is the problem with me knowing where?" She almost sounded defiant in her reasoning; becoming guarded with Matthew's secretive side.

"Because some secrets are better left as secrets," he paused for several seconds to emphasize his point before continuing. "Remember how we shared our fantasies? And how much better and closer we became afterwards?"

"Yes," she replied softly, unconsciously bringing her hand to her neck and feeling her skin start to tingle. She remembered how she told him how much she enjoyed being submissive to him and he for the first time blindfolded her that night and made love to her hands were bound to the headboard of his brass bed. Her orgasm was totally uncontrollable and she shook for minutes after, finally capitulating in his arms as he unleashed her hands.

Could he possibly be thinking along those terms, she wondered to herself. She tried to hold her composure and for the first time she noticed that Claude was looking at her through the open window and rear view mirror. "But that was just fantasy," she stated quietly, hoping Claude did not hear her words, "and I lived mine that night."

"But did you, really?" The way he phrased it said that he knew the answer already.

She hesitated ever so slightly, "Yes, I think so." Her tone was not convincing.

"Well then, I will cancel my plans for you and have Claude turn around and we can spend the weekend on the yacht or in my apartment." His tone was both matter of fact and noncommittal.

Both were divine ideas but she was a bit more partial to his Park Avenue apartment that was on the 25th floor overlooking Central Park. The yacht always frightened her a bit, not from a danger point but more from a weather point of view. A little rain or some high swells could ruin an otherwise wonderful cruise. But what did he have planned? That is what really intrigued her now. She knew she had to find out and she knew that his evaluation of her fantasy fulfillment was true.

She wanted more but she was afraid to confide everything to him. She almost hated that he knew her so well. "No," she finally spoke up. "I want to go forward with your surprise. But I just want to know where." Her tone was almost desperate.

"Good. You do trust me don't you?" He didn't wait for her to answer but she nodded intuitively. "I promise you that you will enjoy yourself more than you have probably ever imagined. I love you," he stated softly but firmly, "and it is my desire to make you happy on all levels. You have nothing to do but to look forward to your arrival. In the meantime, enjoy the champagne and enjoy the ride."

Caroline looked out and noticed that she was crossing the bridge from the city and into a land with which she was not familiar. She couldn't help but think that the timing of his call was nearly perfect.

"I love you, too," was all she could say and her sigh emphasized the complete surrender of her heart.

"Good. Now let me talk to Claude and I look forward to seeing you soon."

She reached forward and handed her phone to Claude. As she did so, she saw a silver BMW zoom past. It was going too fast to tell, but she could have swore that it looked just like Matthew's car.

*****

She leaned back after reaching through the window and sipped more of her champagne. Thoughts raced through her head even more now than before she received the phone call from Matthew. She knew by both his demeanor and his carefully chosen words that the weekend would be filled with physical pleasure. It was a side of her that she kept from others but was every bit as much of her being as her shoulder length blonde hair and her beating pulse.

When she first met Matthew, she was taken back by his rugged good looks and humility. She was an auctioneer for the world's largest auction house and had only started in the New York area a few months when she led an auction of antiques. As an auctioneer, she was accustomed to meeting many of the wealthiest people from all over the world. Most were stuffy and pompous and insisted that one acknowledge their wealth and fame.

Matthew, on the other hand was quite different. He arrived to the auction late but still found his seat in the front row without bringing attention to him and his assistant. That was doubly remarkable in that most were in formal black tie but Matthew arrived in a nice pair of pleaded khaki pants with a pale blue button down open collar polo shirt and gold buttoned navy blazer. His mere presence made the ordinary feel extraordinary He did not bid on the first few items but started bidding of the eighth and tenth items, and won both.

He won one other item later in the auction and he later said that only placed that bid because he wanted to stay for the entire length to meet her. She blushed when she heard that and it was not the first time she was charmed by one of the wealthy auction goers, but it was the first time she felt ones motives sincerity equaled his charm. He asked for a lunch date the next day and that led to dinner on the weekend.

As a relative newcomer to New York, she knew nothing of his reputation as being one of the wealthiest and youngest bachelors in the New York area. After three dates, she was smitten by Matthew, and he was equally enthralled with Caroline.

Despite their somewhat different jobs, their backgrounds were remarkably alike. Both were the youngest of relatively small families and both were quite close to their families today. They both came from the same part of the country and they both had a passion for great jazz music, fine wines, Latin dancing, Irish humor, college football, world travel, and deep dish pizza.

He was five years her senior and although his experience on Wall Street, Rodeo Drive, and Michigan Avenue was far beyond hers, he hardly ever talked of his success unless she was the one to bring it up. In fact, he seemed to avoid it for the most part which only made her more intrigued. She was almost embarrassed when after only a few dates, she actually had the courage and audacity to do her own background search of Matthew on the internet and found tons of information.

The more she learned, the more embarrassed she had become for not recognizing him when they first met. He was known as the "Gotham's Guy" in one article and was said to have started on the Wall Street as a minor broker in one of the many small brokerage firms. It took him less than a year to gain a reputation and strike out on his own with two friends, starting his own leverage and merger consulting company.

He was also an amateur pilot, having learned that skill in the Navy where he flew in the first Gulf War. Since that time he managed to earn his MBA at Columbia, become fluent in Spanish, French, and Chinese, grow his company to become the second largest merger consulting firm in the world, and serve on the board of several charities, including the renaissance of the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood and rebuilding of Coney Island.

Despite all the information about him, there was a strikingly little in the pages of the tabloids. Caroline was astute enough to know that New York's tabloid normally fed on the private lives of people like Matthew, up and coming successful bachelors, to grace its gossip known as social pages and to feed the frenzy of its young female readership.

All she could find however, was one small photo of Matthew at a Coney Island fund raiser, another in the stands of a Yankees World Series, and another mention of his name as a contributor to the Upper East Side Library. Only in the Coney Island fund raiser did they show him with a date, who was nameless but an attractive brunette, and that was nearly three years ago.

The most she learned about Matthew came from the business section, which, to Caroline's disapoinpointment, she found difficult to follow and quite tedious.

She found Matthew, however, to be quite the contrary and his zeal for living and engaging conversation both refreshing and invigorating. As they continued dating, she knew that after only a month, lightning had struck and he was the one for her. She found herself thinking of him at all times during the day – a rather frightening dependence on his approval.

Although he never told her the same, she could tell that he was more than just "fond of her" and besides, no one could really put into words how she really felt. Unbeknownst to her, Matthew was feeling very much the same but he would not tell her for almost a month later, and then he proposed marriage only a short time later.

It happened the morning after they spent their first night in bed together. Making love to Matthew was spectacular and went a long ways to fuel her passion within. For within Caroline was a sexual craving that she could hardly bare to come to grips with.

Her physical drive certainly went well beyond normal and would border on nymphomania, some might say. Her desires were such that she rarely committed to long-term relationships with one man because that, in her rather conservative background, meant limiting yourself physically to that one person.

She learned at a rather young age that variety went a long ways to fulfill her sexual appetite. She had been with many different and varied partners and experimented with techniques and positions of which that most women would never dream.

She had dated a professional athlete and had actually showered in the home team's locker room with him after a late night game and after most, but not all, of the team had left. Another time sh flew a red eye first class flight across country, spending much of the trip with her head under the covers and her mouth around her partner's organ and her panties around her ankles.

She had made love in a high class country club swimming pool, unbeknownst to the mothers and others sunbathing only 15 or so feet away. And she had made love in a glass elevator of a high rise department store while overlooking a public park. Caroline's dalliances were rarely subtle and almost always daring.

Her appetite was billowing with desire and she was hardly ashamed of her longings. She never, however, revealed this side to Matthew for he was the first man in several years where she felt the desire to date exclusively. She was afraid that he might not feel the same, after all he certainly had many opportunities with his travels and engagements, so she held her appetite within. It was this suppression of her feelings that actually increased her longing for Matthew.

She felt that she needed to withhold her sexual appetite for Matthew because he was the one person she had ever met that she wanted to share it with. It was not that he would not understand her sexually charged past, for she was pretty certain that his non-judgmental attitude would accept her past with the same favorable reception as he might a foreign investor's cultural differences. It was just that she did not want to overbear him with too much information early in their relationship.

She neither wanted to keep her past from him nor did she want to open it, she wanted it to come in out in its own due time. She had friends who had opened up too quickly to people they thought were "perfect fits" only to spook him and brining an abrupt ending to an otherwise perfectly good relationship. She was a firm believer that partners should share everything, but not at once.

As she thought about her longings, she discovered that her sexual past was just as secretive as Matthew's secretive friendships, perhaps even more so. She at least knew of Matthew's close friends and he knew nothing of her sexual desire. Well, not until she shared some of it with him a couple weeks ago after an absolutely riveting and intense few hours making love.

It was the first time they had introduced "toys" into their lovemaking and his acceptance and skill both delighted her and stripped her of her resistance to hold back her yearnings. When she was with Matthew, he seemed to open up as well. She consented to be blindfolded and teased to a submissive frenzy.

His hands were as skilled as his tongue as he devoured her with hunger of a feasting lion, and brought her to orgasm after orgasm, finally culminating the most earth shattering climax she had ever endured. When it was all over, she could hardly move and his soft kisses and tender touches nearly wooed her to sleep but it was his words that kept her awake.

Her transformation seemed to have the same affect on him as she could tell his heart strings were moved beyond experience and the sentiment brought tears to her eyes. In doing so, she talked of her fantasy, and for the first time she saw it through loving and not exclusively sexual eyes. She still held the same desires within, but she no longer wanted them for the sake of fulfilling her physical desire alone but she desired even greater for the fulfillment of emotional completion.

Perhaps, she thought for the very fist time, Matthew was feeling exactly the same. He struggled to put into words how he truly felt about her but there was no doubting his affection.