Caroline's Kitchen Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s alright darling Shan told us what a clumsy article you were spilling gravy,” Peter guffawed.

“Sorry Caroline, I didn’t realise it was a hanging offence,” Shan said pointedly.

“He thinks I’m useless….” Caroline started but stopped.

The four of them sat around talking for another couple of hours or so… small talk. It was a pleasant enough time. Caroline was quieter than usual but the rest got on famously. Caroline had been sitting in a stunned state, unsure of herself and unsure about what had happened and why, and most of all filled with trepidations about what was going on. She watched the others distractedly; she noticed that John and Shan seemed very close; they touched each other at every opportunity. She knew she felt jealous, but in her haze she couldn’t articulate those feelings, not even to herself.

Peter also noticed how close John and Shan had been. “Lucky bastard,” he thought, “she’s a beautiful woman.” He didn’t notice Caroline’s silence.

As Shan rubbed the inside of John’s leg for the umpteenth time Caroline asked if anyone was hungry.

“Sure,” they all replied.

Caroline got up and went to the kitchen; closely followed by Shan.

“No, they’re not watching anything …” Caroline said as Shan tried to kiss her.

“Ssshh,” Shan said and kissed her tenderly.

They had just broken off the kiss when they heard the guys wander in from the other room. “Need a hand?” John said cheerfully.

“No we’re fine,” Shan replied.

“Great,” said Peter, and he slumped down in the chair by the door.

John set the table, Shan and Caroline prepared the food. The tea was prepared in minutes amid constant chatter by three of them anyway.

“He’s a last bastard,” Shan whispered to Caroline, “he doesn’t deserve you; oh I forget he hasn’t got you, I do.” Caroline felt a chill run through her body and laughed for the first time that day.

They sat at the small table to eat, Peter in his usual place at the end of the table, “away from the work” John laughed. On his left Shan and his right John. Caroline eventually sat opposite Peter, but only after she had placed all the food on the table.

They all tucked in, talking merrily, even Caroline began to join in. As she was chewing on some salmon, she felt a hand on her left thigh… John continued to talk to and look at Peter as he stroked his friend’s wife’s thigh… Higher and higher his hand went. Next Caroline felt a hand on her right thigh; Shan continued to talk to Caroline, looking in her eyes intently as she began to gently rub the inside of her leg. Caroline flushed, alarmed by the danger but excited by the feelings. Peter noticed nothing, he continued inanely talking to John as his wife was being groped by his table mates. Both hands met at Caroline’s cunt; they both slid inside her panties and touched her inner core… Caroline gasped aloud as one of the fingers she wasn’t sure which, slid inside her.

“Something go down the wrong way,” Shan whispered as she continued to stare at her lover.

“No, I’m f – ine,” she managed as a second finger found its way inside her. Caroline was convinced that Peter would notice but he didn’t; indeed he noticed nothing even as her breath became shorter.

Shan leaned towards Caroline and said “Remember, you owe me!” She withdrew her finger and slowly grabbed Caroline’s arm dragging it under the table and between her own thighs. John’s finger was still lurking within her and she was soaking wet… but she was still startled by Shan’s actions. Could she really want her to touch her THERE, with her husband (and lover) sitting at the same table… “NEVER,” she thought. But the pressure from Shan’s hand and the John’s gently stroking clouded her mind and her judgement.

Caroline felt Shan’s hand slide up to her own hand; she felt Shan separate her fingers and grab her centre finger. Slowly Shan slide her hand up and down Shan’s middle finger in a deeply erotic way. “My god, that feels wonderful, how can Peter not notice this,” Caroline thought. As she thought, this Shan pushed Caroline’s finger under her panties and onto her blazing cunt. The feeling of softness and wetness overwhelmed Caroline; she had often felt her own puss but never another woman’s. The soft wet hair and the soaking lips felt fabulous, gently she pushed her finger inside… It was Shan’s turn to gasp aloud. John withdrew his finger from Caroline’s pussy and used that hand to rub Shan’s mouth as he asked “Ok, babe?”

“Are you alright?” Peter asked. “Trust him to notice her!!!” Caroline fumed silently.

“Fine, just enjoying the meal and the company,” Shan oozed,

Caroline was, by now, slowly sliding her finger in and out of Shan’s gaping cunt. She thrilled to notice the effect she was having on her. Shan was bright red, perspiring heavily and breathing like she was running a marathon. Caroline loved the control; if she pushed hard Shan gasped, if she touched her clit, her eyes nearly popped out of her head. It was wonderful. Caroline could feel Shan’s essence on her hand. She could feel her pussy trembling and she knew that Shan was close, very close, to cumming.

Peter and John were laughing loudly as Caroline continued to finger fuck Shan. Shan slid forward to the very edge of her chair to allow her lover better access to her saturated parts. Shan was close to losing complete control, she was close to grabbing Caroline by the head and forcing her to eat her till she exploded… She was so close to cumming that she thought she would lose her mind.

“What’s going on?” Peter said suddenly staring at Shan. Caroline’s heart nearly stopped, her fingers stopped their work and slid out with a gentle pop.

“I, I , I - ,” was all Shan could utter, her mind a fog of lust and fear. “Had he seen them?” she thought.

Caroline was utterly convinced that her no good husband had finally noticed was ashen.

“You both look like you’re gonna faint or be sick?” Peter continued.

Caroline was so relieved that she jumped up from the table and said, “Come on Shan, maybe it’s something we ate?”

Shan was too stunned to do anything other than follow her lover into the bathroom.

“Jesus Christ that was close, I thought he was going to explode,” Caroline gushed. “We have to stop this madness before we get caught,” Caroline said firmly.

Shan looked misty eyed at Caroline, put her arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. Their bodies pressed together. The hug lasted a minute or two and was interrupted by Peter knocking loudly on the door…”Are you two ok? Caroline I need to get changed for work, ok?”

“We’re both fine…” Caroline started.

“We were just hot….” Shan interrupted with a grin.

“Ok Peter we will be a few minutes, I’ll ….,” Caroline’s words were stopped by Shan who had begun to remove her own clothes…. Shan stepped out of her floral top and short red skirt.

“What?” Peter said, “ I didn’t catch the end of that.”

Shan took off her bra and soaking panties and stood completely naked in front of Caroline, whose mouth fell open.

“Honey?” Peter continued.

“I need to cum, NOW!” Shan mouthed at Caroline…. “NOW!”

“Err, sorry we won’t be long, Shan just feels a little strange and I need to sort her out.” Caroline said. Shan grinned form ear to ear and began kissing Caroline passionately.

“Fine, see you before I go,” Peter said and walked away.

Neither girl heard him. Shan had pushed Caroline down towards her breasts; she needed no further encouragement. Caroline was enthralled by Shan’s naked form; it was fantastic, truly wondrous. She was perfectly proportioned, her breasts were much larger than Caroline’s; they stood out without the slightest drooping. Her nipples, which were standing to attention, were also larger and longer than her own. Caroline bent forward and tasted another woman’s breast for the first time. Her mouth war filled with a wonderful softness; the contrast when she took the nipple in her mouth was incredible; she sucked on the nipple, gently at first and the harder. Her hands began roaming all over Shan’s upper torso. She cupped her other breast and began kneading it. Shan was beside herself; she quickly realised that she was going to cum; cum with her pussy untouched; she was more excited than she had ever been in her life. Her orgasm came quickly, she gasped, shook and trembled as the first waves washed over her. “Wow,” Caroline whispered, “that was fast.”

Shan sat on the edge of the bath, surprised by the speed and method of her orgasm but not yet completely satisfied. Shan gently pushed Caroline’s head down her torso, between her thighs; she needed more, she needed to cum again.

Caroline hesitated slightly as she was pushed between Shan’s thighs. She knew what Shan wanted but she wasn’t sure she could do it, before she could think too much, she felt Shan’s hands push her head into her cunt, at the same time Shan thrust her hips and mashed her cunt against Caroline’s hesitant face. Instinctively Caroline began to kiss and lick the pussy in front of her. She found the taste of another woman slightly cloying, but nonetheless exhilarating. As she continued to minister to Shan, Shan began to display all the signs of the onrush of release. Caroline was licking and sucking, tentatively she pushed first one finger, then two and finally three deep into Shan. Shan was aflame, her body was on the verge of exploding; despite her inexperience with women Caroline seemed capable of bring her to total absolute release. Just as Shan thought she could take no more, Caroline forced two fingers of her other hand into Shan’s ass. It was instantaneous, Shan’s whole body imploded; the intensity of this orgasm stunned her, she was gasping and screaming noiselessly… her whole being was quivering, her legs were jelly and her mind was gone. Caroline was stunned, too; Shan had cum so hard that she couldn’t believe it… Caroline continued to lick and suck, though the fingers on each hand remained still; deep inside Shan.

Caroline took Shan’s bud in her mouth and gently sucked on it. The electric shock that ran through Shan surprised them both, Caroline continued to suck, and now her fingers began their slow movements inside both her lover’s channels. Soon Shan was writhing again, surely she couldn’t cum again, so quickly; but sure enough all the familiar signs began again, she WAS going to cum again. Before she could Caroline stopped… “Noooooo, pleasssssseeee,” Shan groaned…. Caroline turned her over so she knelt in front of the bath with her upper torso bent over the it. Caroline then picked up a large candle that was by the bath; the candle was about nine inches long and a couple of inches wide. Caroline smiled at Shan and placed the wax object between her lover’s legs from behind. The first few inches of the candle slid easily into Shan’s sopping cunt. Caroline spread her lover’s thighs to allow the rest of the candle to move inside her, holding only the end to prevent it completely disappearing. Shan was groaning incoherently now; Caroline slowly pistoning her with the mighty candle. Caroline reached round Shan and began stroking her clit with her free hand. Shan was panting, and biting on her own arm to prevent her venting her feelings too loudly. She was close again; Caroline could feel it too; she placed her mouth on her partner’s ass and began tonguing her rose bud. That was the final straw, Shan screamed into her arm as she came again, her body was fucking the candle like a mad thing and cum oozed out of her pussy. Still the waves came, crashing over her, again and again; she felt like she was going to faint, but still her body fucked the wax invader… “OOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD,” she moaned as another mini orgasm shook her.

“Caroline, are you ok?” Peter shouted at the door.

“I’m fine, Shan is being sick,” Caroline said as she pushed the candle deeper into her lover’s cunt.

“O h - G – o- d, I can’t , Oh God……,” Shan stuttered.

“Ok, I’m off to work, see you in the morning” Peter said.

“MMMMMMMMM,” was all Caroline could say as she again tongued Shan’s ass.

12