Caroline 04 Spider-Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"Hello, Nick," Teresa said as I deposited the fifth man. "Thanks for rescuing me. Jerry said that Spider-Woman was turned off. She wasn't, was she?"

"No. Jerry hadn't completed the command. She was set to trap everyone. If it hadn't been for Jane's common sense, thinking to ring Caroline when you'd all vanished, you would have been stuck in the Lair for hours."

"Thanks, Jane," Teresa said. "I didn't want to go in, but Jerry insisted."

"Stupid Jeremy!" Jane snorted. "You should have known better than to trust his computing skills. Without us and the other staff this club would be a shambles. He might have good ideas but he's useless at running things."

"Maybe he'll learn from this," I suggested. "He's sleeping on it right now. Caroline and Angela are going to get him free last, and he's had more sleepy gas than anyone. He won't wake till morning or even noon."

"What will the Stag Party blokes say? They could ruin the club." Teresa wailed.

"Then you and I will have to make sure they enjoy the rest of the night. We could set them up with a Partner each. They can sleep in Her arms. Tomorrow morning they'll be shagged out. That's what a Stag Party is for – free sex, and the Partner never gets tired."

Teresa became more animated at the idea of setting each man up with a Partner. She and Jane went off to retrieve as many Partners as they could find. They thought there were at least twenty.

From time to time Caroline announced that there were more bodies for me to retrieve. It was an hour before I dragged the last Stag party member out of the Lair. Some of those retrieved earlier were already wrapped in Partners, snoozing as they were cuddled against her breasts. None were really awake enough to be aware of their surroundings.

Finally I extricated Jerry. He was absolutely unconscious. Teresa and Jane insisted that he should be made immobile until they had explained to him what a stupid jerk he was. They used Caroline's Lamia. Jerry was entangled in her snake tail, crushed into her cleavage, and held tight while he continued to sleep. He couldn't release himself and neither Jane nor Teresa would release him until he had heard their complaints about his incompetence. I thought they were going too far and jeopardising their employment, but it was their decision. As I left them they were rehearsing what they would say. I returned to his office.

Caroline and Angela were engrossed in a massive printout of all the Spider-Woman's actions leading up to Jerry's incomplete command. Apparently everything had worked perfectly until Jerry tried and failed to change the setting. If he had hit the 'confirm change' button, the Spider-Woman should have responded. Because he didn't, and didn't cancel the command, the programme had gone into a loop which had retained the Spider-Woman's functions for a few minutes, long enough to capture Teresa and Jerry, but seconds later the programme had crashed.

When I entered the Lair the Spider-Woman's sensors had reacted enough to get the software out of the loop. Once I had pressed the safety ring everything had returned to normal functioning and should continue that way until an incomplete command was left hanging, as Jerry had done.

Caroline and Angela had made some simple changes. The door into the toilets had been made two-way even before I entered the Lair. As soon as I'd gone in the door into the Lair had been electronically locked. Anyone entering the toilets could only leave by the same door and couldn't get into the Lair. That was essential. Some of the Stag Party were conscious and had already visited the toilets to void the beer.

The Lair had been eventually flushed clear of soporific gas. Angela had changed the code so that the maximum dose of gas now possible was a quarter of that Jerry had set. She had also disabled the Spider-Woman's setting of 'capture all' and made the highest allowed at half those passing through the Lair.

She was having more difficulty with Jerry's incomplete command. What she wanted to do was make a partially entered instruction default to 'cancel' if the 'confirm change' button hadn't been selected within fifteen seconds. There were so many occasions when an instruction could be entered that she wasn't convinced she could alter them all tonight. In the meantime the Lair was locked and the Spider-Woman was set to no activity.

It was four am before Angela and Caroline decided to call it a night. All the Stag Party members were asleep in a Partner's embrace. I was worried about Jerry, helplessly trapped by the Lamia. Surely he'd be annoyed when he woke up. I suggested as much to Teresa.

"Jerry?" she snorted. "He might be annoyed, but not as much as I am. He was stupid. He should have let me operate the Lair's controls but he was panicking."

"But he might sack you..."

"He can't. I'm his wife and his partner. We keep our marriage a secret from the club members who like to flirt with the staff. Jane's my sister, Jerry's sister-in-law, and a junior partner in the club. Jane and I have enough of the equity to make life very difficult for Jerry if he continues being as stupid as he was tonight. He should have had Caroline and Angela here, at the controls, instead of on call. But he didn't want to pay them when he might not need them. Sometimes he saves pennies at the risk of pounds. I hope the Stag Party men are satisfied. If they were to complain, or leave negative feedback on our website, it could really hurt the club."

"So, what are you going to say to Jerry?"

"We'll give him a piece of our minds and let him know that he's a stupid prick. Then I'll take him to bed and heal his injured pride..."

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"And me," added Caroline. "You deserve our thanks, Nick. Without you taking the risk in the Lair, we wouldn't have got Jerry out of this mess."

She hugged me. To my surprise and delight, Jane, Teresa and Angela hugged me too. They all kissed me.

"We need some rest," Teresa said. "The rumpus room is empty. Angela, could you set up the CCTV system so we can watch the Stag Party people from in the rumpus room?"

"I think so," Angela replied. She fiddled with a few switches. "Yes. Done it."

Teresa led the way to the rumpus room. I stretched out on one of the large couches. Caroline joined me, wrapped in my arms. Angela snuggled against my back. Teresa and Jane started on the floor in front of me but within minutes I was the filling in a four-woman sandwich. Soft breasts pressed against me, legs wound around me, arms cuddled and stroked. Slowly we drifted off to sleep in a friendly pile.

Several hours later I felt movement. Teresa stood up, looking at the monitor.

"Sorry, Nick," she whispered. "A couple of the Stag Party are awake and moving. I'll go check they're OK."

"Want any help?"

"You look too entangled to get up, Nick."

She was right. Caroline was lying on me with her head on my chest. Jane's head was on one of my shoulders, Angela's on the other.

"If I need you, I'll be back."

She wasn't. I watched the monitor. She was making coffee for the customers. They seemed happy and relaxed. Gradually more of them joined the group at the bar.

Angela stirred. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Thanks," she said.

"For what?"

"For being a pillow and just letting me cuddle a man without conditions."

"My pleasure, Angela."

It was. I hoped that it would help her with her healing process, and to learn that not all men are abusive bastards. She stood up. A minute or so later I watched her join the group for coffee. She was laughing and joking with them. The omens looked good if the trapped customers could be so amiable.

Jane was the next to wake. She lay still, watching the monitor carefully. She seemed satisfied with what she saw. She kissed me on the lips before creeping away to the bar where all the Stag Party men had arrived. I watched her and Angela making innumerable cups of coffee. I was just beginning to think I'd like coffee too when Caroline woke up. She looked around.

"We're alone?" she asked.

"Yes." I pointed at the monitor. "Everyone else is drinking coffee." I laughed. "except Jerry. He's still the Lamia's prisoner and fast asleep."

"Then we have time," Caroline announced. "Trousers down!"

She mounted me and rode me fiercely. She held back just as I was about to come, time and time, before thrusting down hard. I spurted into her. She slumped on my chest.

"Coffee would be good now," she said a few minutes later. She lifted herself off me, dropping her skirt as she stood up. "Come on!"

I hauled my trousers up and we went to the bar. Teresa handed us mugs of coffee.

"You're just in time. I'm going to see how Jerry is. Jane can hold the fort."

Jerry was stirring in the Lamia's constricting hold. We stood back, put out of his line of vision. Teresa moved forward. When Jerry saw Teresa he started to swear. She pressed the Lamia's remote control. The end of the Lamia's tail slid between his lips and expanded, cutting his swearing short. He tried to shake his head free. The Lamia gripped harder.

"Listen to me, Jeremy," Teresa said firmly. "You got me and this club into a real mess because you were incompetent. The Lamia's not letting you go until I'm sure you know how stupid you were last night. Understand? Two blinks for 'yes', one for 'no'."

Jerry apparently blinked 'no'. Teresa pressed the remote again. The Lamia's tail retracted. Jerry's head was forced deep into her cleavage and presumably gagged with her third breast. I could see that he was trying to struggle free. I knew from repeated experience that his efforts were pointless. The Lamia just wrapped her tail tighter and squeezed harder.

"I'm leaving you at the Lamia's mercy until you know who's in control of this club. It isn't you."

Teresa stalked away. We followed her quietly. Jerry wouldn't have known we were there.

"Jerry can be an obstinate ass," Teresa remarked calmly. "I hope the Lamia will crush some sense into him. I'll try him again in half an hour."

In the bar, the Groom was being enthusiastic about his experiences. Teresa introduced Caroline to him, as the creator of most of the club's devices.

"Your imagination is scary, Caroline," he said, "but I'm grateful for it. We were discussing which one we found the most exciting. At present we're split between The Room and Spider-Woman with a couple of us preferring the Lamia."

"What about the Partner?" Caroline asked.

"OK. The Partner is enjoyable but vanilla compared to the larger items. It's the feeling of complete helplessness that is so great about those. When the Spider-Woman grabbed me I nearly filled my pants. Once my head was bagged and I was securely wrapped in spider's web I could only endure what she did to me. I was just conscious, stuffed into her body, as she grabbed some of my friends. That was sexy, knowing they were her victims too. She stuck me to her web and I went to sleep. The next thing I knew, Jane here was beside me and I was lying down outside the Spider's Lair. I'd like to go in the Lair again, but not today. I'm shagged out."

"Anything you would like to change?" Caroline asked.

There was a chorus of 'No!'.

"I think what we mean is we want more, you to produce something new, so that we have a different experience each time we come here," the Groom suggested.

"Oh. That isn't easy," Caroline replied. "The Spider-Woman is new. You have been her first victims and she took months to design and make. I and my colleagues will see what else we can design, but it takes some time from idea to an item that the club members can experience."

"OK. I understand. But thank you. We've had a great time, haven't we?"

All the Stag Party members clapped loudly.

"Before we go, we ought to say thank you to Jerry too..."

"Sorry," Teresa interrupted. "He's otherwise engaged at present. We can pass your thanks on to him – later."

The Stag Party gathered themselves together to leave. They kissed all the women, several times, and shook my hand. Once they had gone we perched around the bar.

"That could have been awkward," Jane said. "But they liked being caught by the Spider-Woman. Odd. Good for us, good for the club, but still odd."

"It's the sensation of surrendering control," I suggested. "and perhaps escaping from responsibilities. In the Spider-Woman's embrace there is absolutely nothing you can do to free yourself. You are her victim, captured and helpless. Yes, she can and does bring you to ejaculation but there are no consequences, no relationships to be built or damaged. You are her prey for a while, and then you can walk away and not look back."

"Perhaps you are right," Jane admitted, "but we have a relationship – with Jerry. We need to do something about him and his present predicament."

"Over to you," Caroline said. "Nick, Angela and I will leave you to sort Jerry out. We're going home, to relax and unwind."

As we left Jane and Teresa were discussing what they should do to or with Jerry. I didn't envy him. His wife and sister-in-law were not feeling merciful.

But Caroline, Angela and I have more of Caroline's creations to design, make and test. I'll be Caroline's victim again, and again.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers