Carol's Armpits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was almost hard again, so I climbed up further and began to suck on her breasts. The fat nipples were stiff as I nibbled them, and Carol cupped her breasts with her hands to make it easier of me, but as she did her arms opened wider and my eyes went to her underarms.

I sucked on her tits for a bit, but my eyes were elsewhere, and soon Carol realized where I was staring. Smiling, she left go of her right breast and lifted her arm back over her head.

"Go ahead," Carol urged me, but I needed no urging, having waited all of my life for this, and not knowing whether I would ever get this chance again, my hand went up to her exposed armpit.

"Soft," I found myself saying aloud what I had been thinking, and as my fingers raked through the golden spray of hair Carol sighed and squirmed a little bit.

"Ooh, that's nice," Carol cooed. "You really do like my pits, don't you?"

I mumbled the obvious answer, and after toying with the moist hairs I looked at Carol before leaning forward, letting my tongue slide through her armpit, licking gently and inhaling her sweet sweat that along with a powdery aroma combined to make me as hard as a rock again.

"That's so nice, Tony," Carol gasped, to my relief not laughing, and as I continued to lick her armpits she began to writhe around under me. "Omigod! Nobody has ever done this to me before. Feels so fucking good."

Incredibly, Carol seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was, and that was all the encouragement I needed. My licking turned into nibbling, and the more I sucked and chewed under Carol's arm the crazier we both got.

"You're so hard," Carol huffed, reaching down at grabbing my cock in her fist. "Put it in. Push!"

Carol had guided the head of my cock between the lips of her sex, and all I had to do was fall in, but that was easier said than done. It was like trying to stick my dick through a cheerio, and as cursed my luck for having such a weird cock, I was beginning to think that I was shit out of luck as usual when suddenly I felt myself squeezing inside.

Carol was pulling me close and I was leaning hard into her when I felt the head of my cock pop inside of her, and after that, I was in. It was tight, exquisitely so, and as I felt her warmth envelop me I got my hips in motion.

Lacking any idea what I was doing, I began to thrust in and out of Carol as fast and as hard as I could, with Carol hanging on to me for dear life. I wanted to cum almost from the start, but managed to hold out until I looked at Carol.

Carol's eyes had rolled back in her head and she was thrashing around crazily underneath me. She started to cry out, even louder than Vanilla Fudge, and then I felt her pussy first slam around me violently and then seem to try and force me out, making me lean hard against her to stay in.

Carol's face was beet red and she was bridging herself off the mattress when I lost control, sending my seed deep into her womb as her entire body jerked around wildly. Then, as quickly as it started, it was over.

"Fuck!" Carol wheezed as I leaned over her, trying to figure out what was wrong. "That was fucking amazing."

I took that as a good sign, so after my dick slipped out of Carol I laid down beside her and snuggled close with my face buried under her upraised arm.

Carol laughed when she saw where my face ended up, and shook her head when I nibbled her sweaty armpit a little bit.

"You're a pisser man," Carol said before rolling off the bed. "You're also a good fuck."

Carol stood up and waddled toward the door, cursing as she peeked out the hall before scampering to the bathroom. When she returned she jumped on top of me and took my dead dick in her hand.

"Can we do it again?" I asked hopefully, wiggling my semi-turgid dick at her.

"Not today, Tony. Damn, I feel like I just took on a football team. You might have too much of a good thing here," Carol suggested. "Put that weapon of yours on a treadmill or something, although maybe it's me too. I've been told I've got a tight pussy. Why, I don't know, because I use it enough."

Carol's head ducked down, and without warning took the head of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her teeth scrape softly on the tender skin as he pushed a little bit of my cock in her mouth before straightening up.

"Feel like a pig with an apple in her mouth," she giggled before going back down on me.

After sucking on the crown for awhile, Carol knelt beside me and contorted her face in an effort to get feeling back in her jaw while taking my cock in her hands.

"I'll get you off like this, okay?" Carol asked. "You are one horny dude. Maybe tomorrow me and you can get together again, whatcha think?"

"Sure," I said, already counting the minutes.

"My arms are getting tired," Carol said after pulling on my cock for about ten minutes. "I mean, I love this thing and all but shit."

"Maybe if you lift your arm," I suggested, thinking that might be the inspiration I would need, although I was quite happy just getting jerked off and staring at Carol's tits.

"I should have thought about that," Carol said, but after she put her right hand behind her head she struggled with her grip on my cock.

"I know!" Carol exclaimed. "Now you have to promise not to cum right away, okay?"

Carol rolled over so that she was laying across my thighs, and as she took my cock in her right hand she leaned over until the head of my cock was in her left armpit.

"Don't cum," Carol warned me as she began to rub the crown of my dick through her armpit hair. "Your tongue felt so nice I was wondering if this would be the same thing. Ooh."

I let out a groan and turned away for a second, because although it felt nice, it looked incredible. The sight of the head of my cock buried in that tuft of fur, with the sensitive tip being caressed by the hairs, was beyond my wildest fantasies.

"Never knew my pits were this sensitive," Carol said breathlessly. "I can't believe how sexy this feels. Here, play with my pussy. Easy though. I'm a little sore."

Carol swung the lower part of her body over to allow me to slip my finger between her pussy lips, and after I found the place that had excited Carol so much before, I tried to enjoy what was happening to me.

"Is it good for you, Tony?" Carol asked, and I nodded while turning away periodically. "Thought so, because you want to cum again, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"If you cum before me you have to clean it up," Carol warned. "This is nice. Never used a roll-on deodorant, but if it would feel like your cock does I'd never get out of the house. Ooh! you're starting to dribble. Look how red the head of your cock is getting. So big and fat, and I can tell this big boy really needs to cum."

"Don't talk," I implored Carol while trying to concentrate on my fingering her.

"What's the matter?" Carol said, taunting me as she rubbed me into her armpit harder and faster. "No fair not looking. Look at what I'm doing here to your poor cock. It looks so sexy as it goes through my armpit hair."

I couldn't take it any longer, letting out a loud moan as my cock spat a modest load of cum into her armpit. A few seconds later, Carol came as well, clamping my hand between her legs as her body jerked around.

"You lost, so you've got to clean up your mess," Carol informed me while climbing up to me and positioning her armpit over my face.

"Not fair," I said. "I didn't agree to this."

The truth of the matter is that I wasn't afraid of tasting my own cum. I had tried it once long ago and while it didn't turn me on, neither did it disgust me. Besides, as I looked at the milky semen hanging all over Carol's armpit hair, if this was the price of losing, why would I ever want to win?

So I did my best to return Carol's armpit back to normal while taking what she claimed to be an overly long time to lick her clean, but she wasn't really complaining. Not if the glazed look I saw in her eyes when I peeked up at her was any indication.

That day was not only a breakthrough in many ways for me, it also made Carol aware of what a sensuous and sensitive erogenous zone her underarms were and made me feel much less embarrassed about what I found even more erotic than ever.

I came back again the next day, and several times after that before Carol had to go back to college. We even got caught by her sister Becky Sue on that last day. Funny thing though, in that when Carol's kid sister opened up that bedroom door that afternoon, it resulted in yet another opportunity for me.

*********

If you read this entire story, then I know that you probably share my fondness for women's armpits. Therefore, your comments, suggestions as well as your personal experiences are not only welcomed but encouraged.

Make them anonymous comments if you prefer, but please leave them here publicly so that we all know that we aren't alone in our enjoyment of this "fetish". There are more of us out there than people think, or at least that's my feeling.

Good, bad or indifferent - all the comments will stay up. Thanks for reading my story. There will be more coming.

12