Carols Forfeit

Story Info
She has to pay the penatly for losing the game.
1.2k words
3.71
101.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol is a pretty nineteen year old, she is a single mum and likes to go out and socialise in the local bar.

She is curvy carrying a little extra weight since she had the baby three years ago. She has 38D breasts and she looks great in a supporting bra. She is quite short at 5 foot 5.

She has three tattoos, one small rose on her left shoulder, a butterfly in the middle of her back and a larger rose tattoo just above her right ankle.

The local bar that she goes to is quite often a male dominated domain, particularly on week nights, The wives and girlfriends of the guys save their partying for the weekends.

Tuesday night last week Carol entered the bar around eight, she went to the bar and ordered her usual Malibu and coke. She enjoys a drink but gets giggly and loses her inhibitions after a few. Over the years this has got her into a few compromising situations. This night was to be no different.

She sat around for a while chatting to the regulars, she had a few more drinks. As the conversation began to dry up she decided to go to the other end of the bar where the pool table was located.

Terry, John and Rob were all there. Carol new all three and regularly played pool with them. She wasn't very good at pool she rarely won a game and was normally left with several balls left at the end of the game.

She put her name down for a game and sat down on one of the stool to chat to the lads.

The lads had often joked with her about the local forfeit rule. This meant if you were beaten with all seven of your balls left then you had to drop your trousers and underwear round your ankles and run around the bar. She had seen this happen to Rob a month before, he ran around with his cock swinging. That night she had gone home and fantasised about this happening to her, she wanked herself to orgasm thinking about it and had done so an a few occasions since. Not that she would intentionally get herself seven balled, but every time she had played and it had got close, she had felt herself getting damp.

She always managed to fluke at least one ball in every game. On one occasion the only ball of hers that had been potted had been potted on the break by her opponent, she managed to argue her way out of the forfeit by insisting that it had to be seven left.

She had immediately gone to the toilets and as soon as she touched herself she had a deep long orgasm.

Her turn came around to play her first game, she broke off and one ball went in. She didn't pot any more that game."That was a close one Carol," Rob joked.

On her next game when she broke off she didn't pot and as the game progressed she came close to potting several, but kept missing narrowly.

When Terry missed potting the black she had a final opportunity to pot a ball. "No Pressure love but remember the consequences," Terry reminded her.

She found that her thong felt damp and she was feeling horny, just thinking of these three guys seeing her waddle around with her cargo pants and thong around her ankles.

She felt her nipples getting harder as well. All this added up to disturb her concentration and she miscued when she struck the cue ball, it rolled forward a few inches and tapped one of her balls, it rolled towards the corner pocket. All the lads were watching. The ball rolled agonisingly slowly. Carol felt her pussy get really juicy.

The ball touched the cushion on one side of the pocket and stopped.

The lads let out a shout, "way hey, forfeit forfeit."

"Do I have to do this," Carol stammered

"Oh yes, you play the game take the shame," John laughed.

Carol's nipples were now fully erect and showing through her top. John said, "Wow look boys, I think she really wants to do this." Her pussy was now soaking her thong. She was thinking, "my god they will see how horny this makes me."

"Come on," said Terry, "get the trousers and knickers down and run around the whole bar, you know you want to show us all really."

"OK then I will." Carol unbuttoned her cargo pants and dropped them to her ankles. They covered the flip flops that she was wearing on her feet.

"Hey lads she has a thong, look at how good her ass looks from back here!" shouted Rob, "hurry up and get your thong down as well."

Carol did as she was told slipping her fingers inside her black lacey thong on each side and pulling it slowly down to her knees letting it drop over her calves to join her trousers.

"Nice pussy as well," said John. Carol was glad that she kept her hair trim down there.

"OK off you go waddle that ass around the bar girl."

Carol started to try to run. It wasn't easy with her trousers and thong round her ankles and she was waddling like a duck. She felt that her nice round bum must look horny wobbling about in the air, the juices in her pussy kept flowing.

"Don't make go all around the bar please," she begged.

"Rules are rules, now get moving before you get worse," Terry grunted roughly.

She waddled around the bottom of the pool table and started off around the bar. All the guys in there were jeering and making comments about her pussy and ass. She stumbled several times but managed to keep her feet.

Her nipples were now completely erect and she could feel her juices running onto her thighs.

As she completed the lap of the bar and came back towards the table she stumbled once more and fell across the lap of Terry.

"Hey you horny little bitch do you want something else." He started to smack her ass with his hand. At this she let out a little moan,"ooh...punish me Terry, show me how bad I am at pool." " A-ha so you do love it," He said.

Terry smacked her ass harder and it was starting to get a pink glow. Terry put his hand down between her legs and stroked her pussy, " Wow you are wet."

She pushed back into his fingers as he stroked,"make me come hun," she moaned again.

He slipped three fingers inside her pussy and stoked her clit with his thumb. With this it was all too mush for her. Carol let out a loud squeal and orgasmed bucking her hips into Terry.

As Terry slowed his stroking she had several after shocks. Terry took his hand from her pussy and put his fingers into her mouth,"Suck your pussy juices from my hand, I have to play more pool." She sucked up her own juices moaning all the time.

When she had finished sucking her juices and began to taste Terry's tobacco stained fingers she jumped up and waddled off to the toilet with her thong and trousers still around her ankles.

"Now that is one horny chick," the lads agreed. "What shall we do if she gets seven balled again."

"I have a plan, wait and see..." said John.