Carol's Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irena made her way to her private chamber to recover from her breeding party. The lusty housewife climbed into the warm cozy bed she shared with her favorite stuffed animals and closed her big brown eyes. She slept deeply and dreamed of sunny pastures and the sweet taste of fresh grass. The feeling of sunshine on her naked body made her happy and she cheerfully munched away at the field under the watchful eye of a horse riding Mistress Carol.

Marcia was assigned her own room in the Carson's manor. The room was decorated in pastel tones of pink and ivory. It was a temple to femininity. Marcia became aware that she was being groomed by the Carsons in the same manner Irena had been. Marcia wondered how her duties would evolve as she became more visibly feminine. Marcia played with her stiff, sore, growing nipples and gave herself little orgasms until she fell asleep and dreamed of big black cocks.

Jack and Carol laid in their bed side by side. They kissed deeply, legs entwined, mad with lust and emboldened by true love. Without words the two knew just what to do. They did a sort of lovers dance. Every erogenous zone on either of their bodies found stimulation as the two writhed and stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Jack gently positioned himself atop his stunning wife and entered her silky vagina. He loved her best this way, fresh from a day and a night of nearly non-stop pounding. Her strong pussy clutched her husband's stout cock and he no longer felt small. Carol milked at Jack's meaty little dynamo and he masterfully worked his body English. It brought her a different dimension of pleasure than her black stallions. There was no need for Carol to fake it. Jack brought his well fucked wife to a series of multiple orgasms that bested those she had felt earlier. No stud's cock was as big as the love Jack and Carol felt for each other.

Jack reached his climax and his explosion set off the biggest orgasm of the night in Carol's stunning body. The two loving spouses stayed close and enjoyed the afterglow. Carol spoke lovingly to the only man that would ever matter to her, "Jack, here is your present. You will not be put in chastity again until my birthday in November. Until that time you can fuck Irena all you want, hell you can fuck that little Laotian secretary of yours if you want, and when I come home at whatever hour I come home," Carol paused and kissed her husband, "when I come home to you every night you can make love to me because I am your wife."

Jack gave his wife a look of warm regard and then asked, "Will you be faithful to me?"

"Never Jack." Carol answered honestly.

Jack's smile would have lit up the sky. He was a very happy man, a very lucky cuckold. "I love you more than anything, Carol!"

"I know. I love you too, Jack." Carol understated her feelings to maintain the balance of power in her marriage.

The couple kissed, went to sleep, and dreamed of a sunny pasture, warm grass under their feet, and Irena's milk in their cereal bowls.

12