Carol's Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple's first threesome.
1.2k words
3.53
80.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Dedicated to Rob and Carol Love Linnet.

Comments from the author.

The names in this story except mine (Linnet Turns) have been changed to protect the anonymity of those involved. I know Carol and Rob had been planning this for sometime, but keeping the desire hidden from others and at times from each other, but I don't think Rob could imaging how it would be, and what Carol's desires were and how to make them come true.

Well it happen in Kings Lynn, even I was overwhelmed by the heat from the encounter. It was nothing like I dreamed it to be the desire was so intense, and the feeling were so warm and tingly, it was a dream come true and I know Carol's dreams did, From this point on will tell the story from Carol's point of view, I think it will work better that way.

I am a 30 Something year old female, Married for 18 years, both Rob and I work, I have been loyal to Rob all the time we have been together. But over the years I had often thought of having an affair, I think it is the idea of having some women, or some other man, rather than the affair its self that makes it so enticing. The way my dream was with only one person at a time and that was the way it had always been in my mind.

I never thought of a threesome in my wildest dreams. It was only when Rob and I finally spoke on the idea that my body truly gave away my true feelings and I think to be honest I have had this hidden desire to have a threesome, to fulfil my desires.

My lust to experience the forbidden fruit, without harming my relationship with Rob was my ultimate goal. I wanted to set my demons free finally and with Rob's help, our sex life would no longer be mundane.

Rob has his computer set up in his study well that is what we call it, it is really a rumpus room with some books and old toys from when the kids where growing up the old settee was in there and a TV, it was a comfortable place and with the door shut very private.

Anyway, this is how it all came about; let us go back to a few months ago, Rob had been away all weekend driving our sons and there friends around the country doing an extreme camping expedition. It was to raise money for a local charity but I will not say which, as it is not important for this story, he arrived back late Sunday night feeling quite tired. I had not slept much while he and the boys where away, worrying about them like only a mother dose so after kissing the boys and hugging Rob we just both settled in our bed and fell asleep.

The boys were off to there friends house the following evening to spend the night and leaving Rob and I to our own devices, it was different as we were both recovered me worrying about them and Rob from all the running about he had done over the weekend. I was looking forward to having a nice long explosive fuck that left us both feeling relaxed and at peace with the world.

The sex was great just what I wanted, he rammed his prick into me hard and pushed me around the bed making me explode repeatedly before he could not stand it any more and let go of his seed deep into me. "Wow if you where trying to get me pregnant that sperm wont have far to swim." I said smiling with contentment. We lay there for a while, me stroking his cock, sending little shiver through him but before he could get his shaft back into my pussy I had lowered my head down on him and sucked him dry.

Rob got up early on Tuesday morning and went off to make a cup of tea, I hoped but when he didn't come back I went looking for him as I wanted a rerun of last nights activities.

I found him in the study looking on Literotica, as I walked in I could see he was aroused by something, and walked around the desk to see what it was. It was a link to what appeared to be a rather sexy and out spoken woman by the name of Linnet Turns.

I reached over and clicked the link to her Homepage and after reading her views on life, I started reading her stories. Rob I think had already been there and soon started to read a tale about Linnet and her adventures.

As Rob read her stories to me I could see he was getting very hard and I must admit to imagining myself on all fours being mounted and being pumped like this woman full of cum turned me on as well. I looked at Rob, I knew with just a couple of hard furious strokes on his cock he would cum, but i think what turned us on the most was the way the stories were written they maid it almost like we were there.

I just stood there naked, I was so horny by the time Rob finished the story I went over to him and I kissed good morning, and he let his hand drop from my waist to my cunt. He must have felt the dampness, thinking it was from last night's session but he did not realize the lust had built up inside me while he was reading. because he had been turned on so much by reading the story his cock was rock hard , then he asked. "Can I fuck you?" it however did not sound like a question it was more like an statement of intention.

I just replied, "That sound great come back to the bedroom and fuck my cunt till it hurts." Rob did not need telling twice, but there was no intention of taking me back to bed, he just pulled me towards him and then lay me down on the floor. Firstly he tasted my wonderful aroma that had filled my nostrils from between my legs made up of both his and my cum from last nights session.

By the time he had taken his fill of my scent, he just had to fuck me, there was no foreplay he just rammed his cock inside and fucked me hard as I whispered in his ear. "Cum in my deep cunt fill me with your seed again."

He pounded me hard then some how turned me over without hardly missing a stroke so he was fucking me form behind slapping my arse as he pulled me back on his shaft. It was very explosive sex, and all the time he was ramming into me, my thoughts were with this Linnet woman and the stories he had read to me. My legs turned to jelly and after he shot his load into my pussy he pulled out still hard and I felt his head push on my anus and he gently forced his way in and started fucking my arse in a slow and sensual way, until he came once more.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers