Carol's Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
One woman's adventure into a life of her fantasies.
1.4k words
3.97
36.1k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

It was later that day that Rob and I started sharing our fantasies.

We had been fucking and playing with each other all day and I just said after I reaching yet another orgasm "what do you think it would feel like to have another guy fucking my arse while you are fucking my cunt?" It was strange because as soon as I said it I became so wet and orgasmed again just at the idea, something that had rarely happened before.

As my cunt convulsed and pulled at Rob's prick, I felt his seed leave him and enter me like a freight train entering a tunnel, the feeling was amazing for me, my juices were literally dripping on the bed sheets. It had been ages since we had a day like this sex! Not safe predictable normal sex it was lust and passions that were making us rut like passions .

"I Love you Rob, you know that don't you."

"Yes I know love." He replied as he pulled out of his prick going soft almost immediately. Then we heard a key in the door "fuck it" I said as we heard the boys come through the door shouting for us. My mind was a blur the house was a mess we had fucked in nearly every room and I was sure the house smelt of cum but the boys did not say anything. They just shouted that they were hungry and what was for tea.

"Order a Chinese the numbers on the pad by the phone." Rob shouted as I quickly got up and ran for the shower. It was seconds later Rob joined me and he was hardening a gain but I gently slapped the end of his prick telling him that if he was a good boy he might get some more later getting out of the shower.

I made my way down stairs, and I could smell my own sent in every room each place we had fucked stuck out it seemed obvious we had fucked there. "Hi mum what you been up to today." James my oldest boy said, kissing me on the cheek.

Ben got off the phone, "Hi mom I ordered you and dad your normal is that ok they said it would be half an hour." Then rob walked in the kitchen and came up behind me wrapping his arms around me and I felt his prick still hard pressing through our robes.

"Come on you two no mushy stuff you have kids present." James said. We all laughed and I told him to get the chopsticks out and put them on the breakfast bar then realised we had fucked on it before retiring to the bedroom.

"Hang on let me wipe it down your dad was cleaning his golf clubs on there earlier."

"Was that what I was doing? Never had it called that before." Rob said grinning like a cat that had got the cream.

I cleaned the counter and set out the place mats just as the food arrived. We all sat around, and pinched bits of food from each other's plates. Every time Rob opened his mouth it sounded like a reference to what we had been doing that day we drank a bottle of wine before we retired to the living room, and listened to the two boys argue over who did what on what mountain over the weekend.

My pussy and arse were sore, I felt used and abused it was such a great feeling. It was not long before I was ready for bed and as it was almost eleven, I said I was turning in. I knew rob would not be far behind me, but I was sleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow. I felt Rob slide into bed and a he snuggled up to me I felt his prick hard and wanting more but it was not going to happen and he left it at that for tonight.

With the boys packed off to there friends the next morning Rob and I sat down opposite each other. I said, "We have to go for this, obviously a side to my life that I have hidden from view up to now! Although I have been loyal and committed you, I want to experiment. You know you want to as each time I mentioned a threesome yesterday or me having another woman while you watched or you fucking another woman while she went down on me we rutted like newly weds."

Sure enough, my body did not lie, the mention and my wetness returned convincing me there was a delicious hidden side kept under wraps for so many years and it was now time to uncover it.

From then on our sex has been amazing as we have continued our role play fantasy during sex and we literally now fuck for hours we made up different stories one was that Rob was not my husband and he is a total stranger I have picked up for our entertainment.

We played this out by him going to a bar an I went in and picked him up. He stays hard inside me while I talk about scenarios that I would like to happen and I have noticed My orgasms are deeper and harder they last longer than I have ever known, and I have also learnt during my orgasmic pleasures that the fantasy has to become a reality soon.

I knew what it was like to be fucked in the arse and Rob always made me enjoy it so why would I want another man to alter the experience for me Rob was such a caring lover why would I want to change that.

I decided that it had to be another women first, this set my mind thinking of Linnet, I wondered if she would show me the ways of lesbian sex,

I emailed her from the link on Literotica and waited for a response I left the computer on all day thinking she would drop everything and come to my rescue. I waited in vain, it was almost a week later that quite by chance, I checked the junk mail folder, and there it was a reply to my email.

In the Email, she wrote that if Rob and I were to start swinging, I was to make sure it was what we both wanted and pointed me to several websites on the subject, and general advice about do's and don'ts.

There was nothing to heavy just sensible things like say no if it is not what you want and to watch others in the club see how they are with others before you allow anyone near your body.

Right at the bottom of the email in a postscript, she said that she did not arrange to meet any one. However, that she would be staying at the Stuart House Hotel, in Kings Lynn the first week in August, if Rob and I were to pop in for dinner one evening she would be sat on her own, and enjoy some company over dinner.

That was it as soon as Rob came home I showed him the email, and asked him if we could go. he immediacy started to ask allsorts of silly questions.

"What about the boys work, and we have to go to the dentist." All things that were important but none of this meant anything in the moment. I was so hot I was on my knees almost begging him to let us go, finally he said yes and I picked up the phone and booked us in for the Thursday night until the Sunday.

I so wanted to love and lick and be licked by another women, an amazing revelation after knowing only one man for so long , Rob said "So Pandora's box is now open and will we ever shut it?" I got off the phone and ran across the kitchen and flung my self at my lovely husband.

I started to kiss him smothering his lips with mine he pushed me against the wall and my arms went for his trousers, once undone I lifted my legs up around his waist and lowered myself down onto his hard prick. This was not the way, we normally had sex but Rob pulled my already wet knickers aside, held me against the wall. As I slid down the length of his cock and he fucked me against the wall, just as if we were in a porn film, and what a lovely experience it was.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers