Carol's Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman's journey into her own lust & fulfillment.
1.6k words
3.82
28.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

The week came for our adventure and we had made arrangements for the boys to stay at friends for the weekend.

We packed the car and set off. Soon we were at the hotel and checked in and were taken to our room there was a connecting door but once I checked it was locked and the key was on our side of the door, I felt at ease. My head was buzzing as I finally opened our suitcase hanging the dress that I was going to wear that evening I then stretched out on the bed, as I sat up I looked around to see Rob looking at me smiling at the thought of what was going to happen that evening.

For that afternoon I was at Rob's disposal, and his mercy. Fear of what would happen later was the furthest thing from my mind, and now, as he pushed me back onto the bed next he pulled at my dress ripping the buttons, then he nibbled my neck, I bit my lip to keep from squealing with pleasure. He wanted my body out of the restraints of the clothes that I was wearing, so Rob began tugging slowly at my ripped dress until it was off and thrown on the floor, next my knickers were torn from my hips.

My excitement grew tenfold as I realized that I was really incapable of freeing myself as he held me to the bed his will was my pleasure. Rob worked his way to my breasts, and as he sucked a nipple into his mouth I nearly stopped breathing. I could feel myself moaning again and again as he exited my nipples and while holding my arms above my head against the bed sheets I was his for the taking. As my body moved helplessly beneath him, and as he continued to toy with my now aching nipple,

I was already in a state of bliss. I arched my back in a vain attempt to elicit more pressure from Rob's mouth. As his prick entered my body I almost begged him to bite down hard on my nipples, just enough to make it hurt a little bit. I don't know if it was the anticipation of the night's events or the pleasure Rob was now giving my body but my body shook with its first orgasm of the day as Rob worked on my pussy in a slow methodical manner.

My hips were rocking slowly toward him, and on their own. I was lost in my thoughts of Linnet, of how tonight was to be so perfect, of how I was going to enjoy whatever lay in store. But he broke my train of thought when two fingers of his hand pushed inside my arse. I could feel my muscles tensing around them, and realized that for him to slide them in so quickly could only mean I was so wet that I had lubricated my own arse with my sexual juices my legs pulled up around his back locking my ankles around his back.

He then went to work, moving his fingers in and out of my arse in time with my thrusts towards his prick now I could hear the noises emanating from my wet opening, and wondered if he was trying to make me change my mind about tonight but I had little time to think about it, since he pulled his sopping prick out of my pussy and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked it slowly, smelling and tasting my own scent on his prick. I cleaned his prick well, and licked him until he pulled away. Turning me over, he slid his prick down my back until it was pushing it against my anus then with a tender push opened me up and sank into me releasing his seed deep into my arse.

We lay there for what seemed like hours then the phone rang I reached over and the receptionist told me that it was 5:30 as per you instructions to give you a wake up call, I thanked her and put the phone down telling Rob how clever he was to set an alarm call, I got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom turning on the shower, it was not long before Rob was in there with him helping me clean myself he was hard again within seconds and to keep him from coming in his trousers later I got to my knees and blew him off until his seed disappeared down my throat then left him in the shower while I got myself ready.

We walked down to the bar and ordered a drink I felt like a school girl going to her first prom. I couldn't help myself it was after about half an hour later that a waiter came up to us and told us that we had been invited to be Ms Turns guest for dinner and showed us into the restaurant, sat on her own was the woman of my dreams I never felt so nervous but as we got to the table linnet got up and greeted Rob as if they were old friends and then kissed me on both cheeks asking us to join her.

We sat down not knowing what to do or say we had never been in such a situation but we had some drinks and ordered our meals and started chatting as if we had known each other for years. We talked about everything how she had always wanted kids but had never been able to carry to term I showed her my pictures of my boys and she commented how handsome they were and as yet another bottle of wine flowed the subject turned to sex and what I was expecting out of the meeting.

I asked her how sexually active she was and she said she has had a couple people in tow at the time at home but she was clean and if I wanted to be sure she had her last two aids test results I apologised but told her that I had not been with anyone else but Rob and I was not sure what to ask about such thing.

Linnet was ok with my questions and I knew we were getting somewhere. She eventually told me she had just had her first threesome years ago. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she told me there was nothing better than being with a girl.

Then just as if I was still daydreaming she leaned over and kissed me. I was lost in her kiss I got tingles all over my body forgetting totally that we were in the middle of a restaurant. I wanted her and I wanted her there and then we all got up to leave and Rob gestured to pay the bill but linnet wouldn't have any of it and told the waiter to put the bill on her room.

We got to our room and then she told us that the connecting door leads to her room and if I wanted to join her just undo the door and walk through it. She then left Rob and I at our door and went into the room beside ours I looked at Rob and we went into our room not saying a word we both sat on the bed looking at the door I got up and walked over to it turning the key in the lock and walked through it pulling it closed behind me.

Linnet was there standing in the centre of the room in just the shirt she had warn in the restaurant, I walked up to her pulled her close and started rubbing up and down her back. She was moaning with contentment under her breath as we kissed. I started felling her breast through her shirt as we continued to kiss. They were better than I thought they were going to be. I start squeezing them harder and she reached around and unclipped the clip that held the top of my dress up. I wasn't wearing a bra and nor was linnet so Linnet started kissing down my neck. I was wet in seconds wetter than I ever had before.

She kissed till she got above my left nipple and gently ran her tongue over it. This sent shivers through my body. She decided it was time to move to the other nipple so she kissed her was across my chest and pulled it hard into her mouth. I was moaning and so horny I release one hand off her breast as I was still rubbing the other through the shirt and began to massage my pussy through my dress that was hanging on my hips. I was so into it. She sensed this and took off her shirt leaving her naked.

I pushed her back so she was lying on the couch and kissed her. Then I kissed each of her ears, then working my way to her breasts as she began moaning and breathing quite hard but she told me to suck on them. I took her right nipple into my mouth and then lightly flick it.

Then I kiss down her stomach to her belly button and then back up. I sucked her breast hard while I rubbed my dress covered pussy in to her leg as she did the same to me. I moved up her body and started kissing around her neck she pulled on my hair and pulls me in for a kiss.

As we kiss she starts moaning suggesting that we better take this to the bedroom before it went any further so I got off her and slipped my dress off my hips and we walked naked hand in hand into her bedroom.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers