Carol's Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
The final part of a woman's journey of sexual fulfillment.
1.5k words
3.68
26.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Now in Linnets bedroom all I wanted was to be eating pussy. I didn't know where these thoughts came from but they were in my head so as we towards the bed I turned her around and looked at her flat stomach nice shaped breasts. She asked me why I was staring at her. I just said. "You are so sexy and beautiful I am dying have you in my arms and your juices mixing with mine."

I walk towards her holding my arm out Linnet pulls my arm and says that I also am very sexy and slips her fingers on to my tummy and slips them down then gently starts rubbing me, playing around my labia. As she teased me I could feel my knees getting weaker and we fell onto the bed. "Ummm you are so wet just the way I like it. Is the because of me?" She asked Coyly. It was all I could do to say, "Yes." with a strain in my voice.

"Well then I better help you take care of that." She kisses me then worked her mouth down my body stopping at my breasts to suck them in turn, and as she fondled them with her hand as she continued to kiss down my body. I felt her warm breath just above my pussy. She then starts kissing my inner leg, back and forth between the two.

I was going to go crazy. All I wanted her to do was eat me and she knew it finally Linnet puts her mouth right on my pussy and teased me with her tongue before forcing my lips apart. God it felt good. For the first time a woman was eating me she knew exactly what to do then she stopped for a moment. She said "So I am you first woman lover am I?" Then blew a jet of breath across my exposed clit, It felt like I was going to explode my orgasm was immediate, I could smell my sweet pussy scent.

"Did you like that?" Linnet asked. Some how, I mumbled out the word. "Yes." Then she licked around my lips a few times. One hand came up to fondle my breast. I wanted her to lick my clit and suck on it all she was doing was teasing me. Around my lips once more, there it was she licked the inside up then down. She then stopped and told me to tell her want I wanted her to do to me. I said to her, "Linnet please eat my pussy, lick my lips, suck my clit and make me cum on your pretty face. She did not need any more words.

She started to lick my clit. It was awesome I knew I was going to cum any second. Then there it was I felt it building it was right there. I was cumming again so fast, god it was good. I thought she was going to stop but she did not. I wanted to taste her and somehow I grabbed her leg and flipped around with her mouth locked on my pussy I needed to eat her pussy right now. I pulled myself on top of her and soon I found the cutest tightest little clit. I licked at her lips and she moaned on my cunt as I started eating and soon she was as turned on as I. we seemed both to cum at the same tims. With linnet on back I continued licking her pussy I started licking and I just could not stop I was going to make her cum again and more then once the taste of her juices were intoxicating so much that I could not help myself, I started licking her hard clit over and over. Then a silence fell into the room as she started to shake. Then she started screaming my name... Then "Oooooooooohhhhhhh Carol I am cumming don't stop!!!" And I didn't. She came four more times. Then I came hard my breath was laboured but I loved it I could never have believed that I could have orgasmed that way, but I did

Once we recovered, she went to her dresser, Linnet pulled out a strap on dildo. I did not know what to say, but I knew the rest of this night was going to be fun.

Linnet was an expert with a strap on taking each of my orifices from every angle I was in heaven, being the first time with a woman, I enjoyed the softness of her skin and the contrast with the hardness of the dildo she was impaling me with. After several hours we must have fell asleep as I awoke the next morning with linnet one side of me and Rob the other, I didn't want to move but my bladder told me that if I didn't make a dash to the bathroom there was going to be a hell of a mess on the bed.

After my visit to the bathroom I realised how hot I was and my pussy seemed to have a mind for some more action, as my hand drifted down towards my slit I began to feel the warmth inside me yearning for pleasuring, with linnet and Rob still asleep I slipped back into the centre of the bed by way of the bottom of the bed. As I made my way between my lovers, I could not help myself Rob's cock was semi hard as per normal in the mornings. But the strap on that Linnet had used on me last night was solid and still in place and as I licked the end of it I could still taste my sexual sent on it, so as my mouth slipped down its length the full flavour of my sex all over it.

I worked my way up linnet's body putting my tongue into her navel her body quivered as I did this so I knew she was awake but she did not make any indication other than her body's involuntary responses. I got to her breast and bit on them in turn gently and this got more of a response, her hand came around my head and pulled it tight against her breasts they smelt of sex and lust. with her free hand I could feel her manoeuvring the dildo towards my pussy and with a wriggle of my arse it was in position for entry and with us rolling together it was in and I was on top of linnet imbedded on her toy of pleasure.

As I moved up and down on the shaft I noticed Rob moving and it was soon that I felt his hands on my body I continued to hump the hard shaft that was pointing out of Linnets groin enjoying the moment. Then Rob came up from behind, reached around my body, and started rubbing my clit. I was so hot, I leaned back on the dildo and started fucking it up and down harder. Robs fingers got me hotter, as I moved around on the toy he licked my arse and soon we all had a rhythm going.

I was in heaven I started to pull on my nipples just as I had seen in porno moves. I stretched them, and then pinched them making me hotter. Rob moved in close and I felt the length of his prick looking for a home, so bending forward I allowed him access to my arse it was tight at first as it had no lubrication but once in I enjoyed the mixture of pleasurable pain as we humped each other until I was screaming with desire, them Rob let his seed spew from his body into my arse I orgasmed as he pulled out of me. Linnet and I continued our lustful sex, and Rob decided that his prick needed another home so he worked his way around us until he had his prick in line with my mouth; greedily I took it in and sucked on his length until I had his seed in my mouth.

With Robs Cum still in my mouth, I moved forward and passed Linnet, some of his seed to her mouth as our tongues entwined enjoying the moment.

I could not stand any more pleasuring my body was all tingly and each time Rob tried to touch me I would go off into a world of orgasm, exhausted I fell to Linnets side and she withdrew the hard shaft from me kissing me as she did.

She and Rob left me on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom I heard the shower running and then I awoke, they were both dressed. Rob was saying that it was time for lunch and I had better have a shower before we went for lunch. Then I herd linnet say "You need to keep your energy up Carol if you want more." Smiling as she said it. But what happened after lunch well that's another story.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers