Carol's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's she doing, Prong?" someone from the table asked.

"She's all right," he answered.

All right?!?! Carol screamed silently to herself.This is what you consider an "all right" blowjob? You bastard. You fucking black bastard! Still her cunt was twitching wildly and oozingly as he took ten quid of value from her mouth.

"That's it baby," he cooed as he stroked his big, lovely dick between her hands and into her mouth. He placed two strong, sinewy fingers on the back of her head urging her forward in time to his thrusts.

"I'm in," Congo announced. But it wasn't the next hand he referred to as he flipped a tenner in Blaine's direction and went to queue up behind Prong just as a load of creamy cum was unleashed into Carol's hungry mouth.

Prong roared like a lion as he buck fucked her face, pouring his cum down her slickening throat. He'd barely stepped back when Congo was at her, driving his rock hard dick between her cummy lips, pushing at the back of her mouth, causing her to gag.

One-by-one, the poker players paid for and encircled Carol. Some had taken their cocks out and were wanking them. Carol removed her mouth from Congo's cock and continued jerking his dick while she took the next cock into her mouth.

Even Sudan took his place in the circle and she tentatively kissed and licked at the cock that had so recently been in Lola's arse. The musky and unexpectedly pleasant flavor convinced her to suck his hard dick with a gusto borne of abandon.

Gradually, Carol moved around the circle, taking cock after cock between her lips and trying her best to bring them off. In and out of her mouth they sawed their black cocks while she swirled her tongue on the sensitive underside of the cockhead.

One-by-one they began unleashing their ejaculations and she struggled to keep pace. The guys were jacking and she was sucking and the timing wasn't always the best. She began to feel jets of hot cum against her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and her forehead, from cocks to her left and right as she struggled to drain the one in her mouth.

Carol became a complete mess as the circle suck reached a crescendo and cum flew on and around her. Her hair was covered; the spaghetti strapped camisole became so soaked with sticky semen a couple of the guys help her off with it even as they jerked themselves off onto her bare tits.

Carol knelt naked, save for her sequined fuck me sandals, on the floor and some presented deflating cocks for her to clean up while others, quickly re-loaded and urgently interrupted her tender oral ablutions with second firings. A stinging spurt to the eye caused her to duck her head temporarily avoiding further volleys.

Carol picked up her discarded top and used it to relieve the burning in her eye. As she dabbed at her face with an already saturated piece of cloth, she could feel the arcing sprays of gooey sperm landing in her hair, on her shoulders, and on her back.

Finally the spurting stopped. Guys either wandered back to the table or waited patiently for Carol to clean their cocks. She did her loving best as she sweetly sucked the juices off the black shafts and kissed the spongy heads before tucking them carefully back into their pants and zippering them in place.

Carol wobbled back to the bar as the game began anew. She picked up a towel and started to mop up her naked body but Lola shook her head and took the towel. "The guys like you covered that way. Just leave it."

The game had resumed but the guys kept glancing over at her. In short order, they were raring to go again and just waited for an excuse to start in at Carol once more. Pronghorn again took the lead.

"I'm getting some more of that," he said looking at Carol. "Blondie," he called.

"You had your money's worth," Blaine told him. "You want more, you pay more."

"Fuck that," he said rising to his feet. "I paid once, I get her all day. She's just a cunt."

Blaine rose to his feet. He was nearly half a foot taller than the other man and knew who would win that fight. "Nobody wants trouble Prong. What are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to fuck it...the fuck you think I'm going to do with it?"

It wasn't lost on Carol that they were now using the pronouns of things, not people. She was just an object to them, a mouth, a cunt. She hated how everyone was talking about her...and she hated herself even more for letting it excite her.

"Let's go cunt," Prong said, walking over to the bar, grabbing her by her blonde hair, and pulling her over to a chair.

He bent her over the arm and slapped at her inner thighs until she spread wide for him. He dropped his pants, moved forward, and in one fluid motion, buried his thick eight black inches to the hilt. In its slickened condition, Carol's cunt provided no natural barriers to rapid entry, unlike the stroking and pausing needed to lubricate and invading cock under less aroused conditions.

She gasped so loudly every head in the room turned to look at Carol. Prong was driving deeply into her cunt on every stroke, grunting in time to the loud slaps that accompanied his pelvis slamming against her arse. Carol's pussy was stretched to the point she feared she would permanently lose elasticity down there, and that she would be ruined for normal sized cocks forever.

Her climax came quickly and loudly as she screamed for the young black African to fuck her with his big cock. Carol pushed her lilly-white buttocks back against his shiny black prong. She clutched at the padding on the chair as he threatened to rip her orgasm from her. It felt like Carol's cunt was being turned inside out every time that brutish black dick withdrew.

"Oh Christ!" Prong exclaimed, "that fucking plug back there feels incredible. Better than a mouthfucking bitch with a tongue stud. You guys have got to get a piece of this!"

Prong let out a growl and began unloading his scrotum into her slick, pink, cunt as the rest of the players, save Blaine, began lining up for a go at Carol. She became delirious as the big cocked black men fucked her one after the other. The sensation of being stretched almost to the point of tearing, of those hard pipes sliding in and out of her pussy, up and down over that speed bump the plug in her bum provided made Carol's first gangbang one long, continuous, mind-shattering orgasm.

She felt herself being pulled onto the crotch of a supine African warrior and she rode him like a black stallion. Another pawed at her anus until the plug was dislodged and tossed like debris into a corner. A man was behind Carol and quickly a second cock was inserted. Back and forth the two cocks went, alternating entry and withdrawal, one in her cunt, one in her arse, in beautiful coordination. Then both began thrusting together and Carol was filled like she'd never imagined she could be filled and her climax twinkled like the stars in the firmament.

Carol lay on her back, eyes closed, deeply breathing, tiny tremors of orgasmic aftershock still delighting her body. Blaine walked over and stood above her. She sensed something and opened her eyes as if from a dream. Blaine took out his cock and began stroking it.

"Stay," he ordered, almost as if addressing a pet, when Carol started to push herself up, expecting that he wanted her mouth.

It became clear Blaine was going to wank over her. Lola came over to stand beside him. Her hand joined his on the long black shaft and they stroked together.

"Oh god, Yank," she moaned as her soft hand jerked his hard dick, "when are you going to let me enjoy this monster?"

Blaine removed his hand and let Lola pull him off. Soon the other guys from the game joined him and they encircled Carol in a makeshift bukkake pit. Blaine came quickly and Lola had him spray Carol's face and tits. Others were soon spurting as well, their hot, sticky semen plopping in heavy droplets from Carol's hair to her toes.

When they'd finished, it was clear the game was over as well. The men dressed, cashed out quickly, and departed. Only Lola and Blaine remained with Carol.

"Here," Lola said, kneeling on all fours next to Carol's head as she began to wipe the cum away from Carol's face, "let me help you."

She began to lap the cream from Carol's skin. Her tongue felt warm and tender as it licked away at her face. The large puffy lips traveled around in ever decreasing concentric circles, getting closer and closer to Carol's mouth.

Her body began to tingle anew as Lola homed in on Carol's cummy lips and mouth. Carol worried that Lola would kiss her. Then she worried she wouldn't. Carol enjoyed the sight of another woman's body (perhaps even more than she did a man's) and was both attracted and repulsed by sexual thoughts of them. Men could be so infuriating sometimes. What female hadn't had thoughts of playing for the home team from time to time?

Such imaginings had always retreated at a gallop, however. Women could be as shitty as men...still, they would know all the juiciest spots to lick, wouldn't they?But what about me? Carol wondered.What parts of a woman would I be willing to lick?

Carol glanced sideways at Lola and saw her immense, hanging tits lolling outside her dress. Her huge tan areola and perky brown nipples beckoned invitingly. Thoughts of nuzzling Lola's breasts, caressing them with both hands, placing her puckered lips against them, opening her mouth and sucking those distended nipples had Carol's pulse racing and her clitoris twitching in small, spontaneous, spasmodic orgasms.

Lola's mouth was at Carol's. Her puffy lips pulled together and pressed against hers. Carol responded in kind. Lola's mouth began to open and Carol let hers open too. Lola pressed her mouth against Carol's more firmly, more ardently. Her jaw moved subtly giving the sensation of an urgent kiss but her tongue was withheld.

If this was going to happen, Carol wanted it to happen now, with none of the teasing she usually enjoyed. She desperately wanted another woman's tongue in her mouth. Carol's body craved the full passion of Lola's mouth against her own and she lifted it in an effort to get Lola to recognize that need.

The tongue free kissing continued and drove Carol crazy with lust. She was humping her cunt against the warm air of the room in hopes that the incredibly gorgeous black woman kissing her would notice and take pity on her. When that didn't work, Carol sought relief using her own fingers.

"Don't," Lola cautioned, grabbing her wrist firmly and pulling Carol's hand away. "I'll tell you when you can play with yourself and when you can cum."

Then, as if she'd finally understood the depth of Carol's desperation, Lola plunged her thick tongue into the middle-aged, white woman's mouth, setting up a frenetic battle of slick, slippery, saliva-coated pink warriors. Carol threw her arms tightly around Lola's neck and alternately tried to see how much of her tongue she could thrust into Lola's mouth, or how much of Lola's tongue she could suck into her own.

Carols entire body was a-tingle as she madly made out with the sexiest woman, no, the sexiest person she'd ever seen. She couldn't get enough of her. Carol's hand slipped off Lola's head and moved down to cup the chocolate breast. It felt so soft yet had a magnificent heft at the same time. She heard Lola's low moan and she was encouraged that she could excite another woman.

Carol's fingers found Lola's hard nipple and she ran the tips back and forth over it even as their tongues continued their fencing match. She pinched the hard rubbery flesh between her thumb and forefinger and Lola's body began betraying her as much as Carol's was.

Carol pulled at it, distending both nipple and tit, much as she did with her own when she was alone. Except that now, it was another woman's.

Lola's moans had become louder. Somehow, Carol pried her mouth away from Lola's and dipped her head to Lola's breast. Tentatively, she pushed out her tongue and let it touch the breast flesh. The feeling was electric. Soon Carol was sucking Lola's tit hungrily, pursing at it with her lips, suctioning the areola and nipple with her ovaled mouth, lapping passionately at the steely, rubbery nipple in her mouth.

Lola cradled Carol's head in her hands as she let Carol nurse at her breast. "That's it, baby, let mama feed you," cooed the huge-knockered woman fifteen years Carol's junior.

Finally, Lola pushed Carol away. It was time to continue her education on the island of Lesbos. She kissed her way down Carol's neck, lapping up the pools of cum and sucking a hickey onto to Carol as she went. What began as a moment of tenderness turned into an assault as hands, lips, tongue, and teeth mauled at Carol's flesh much to her delight.

Lola's hot, exciting mouth continued down Carol's body sucking off the cum like a bride-to-be gulping jello shots off a male stripper at her hen night. When she reached the open juncture of Carol's thighs, Lola lingered and licked like a mother cat cleaning its kitten.

Then it was there; Lola's soft tongue on Carol's puffy slit, probing it, shouldering its way inside, moving slowly upward. Carol's excitement was off the charts as she felt another woman eat her for the first time. It was perfect, tender and torturing, eager and anticipating. Carol exploded...and exploded!! And exploded again.

It took several moments but there was a final deep breath and Carol opened her eyes. Lola was stroking her belly and pubis, helping Carol to recover. She saw Lola throw her leg over Carol's knees, felt Lola's silky inner thighs against her legs and watched as Lola slowly crept up Carol's body. Past thighs, past hips, up Carol's tummy and onto her chest.

The moment of truth had arrived for Carol as she watched Lola shimmy her skirt up. It was her turn to please another woman. It was her turn to mouth a cunt and get another woman off. Carol was both excited and apprehensive. Would she be able to have Lola enjoy her tongue as much as Carol had Lola's?

Just as Lola's pussy began to come into view, Carol realized something was wrong. What the fuck?! Where had that come from?!?! There was no black pussy for Carol to eat. Lola had a big, beautiful, brown cock and it was pointing directly at Carol's face. Where had that been hidden all this time?

It was so pretty looking out over the lacy knickers. Lola pulled them down and tucked them behind her balls to give Carol a better view of her cock. A wonderful fragrance of flowers wafted lightly into Carol's nostrils. Lola's groin was perfectly shaven, not a hint of stubble. It was everything someone would expect of a beautiful woman except for that lovely cock sticking out of it.

Lola pushed down on the base of her hard on and grazed the head against Carol's lips. Carol felt the slick precum as it smeared her mouth.

"Open," Lola said and Carol allowed her to push into her oral cavity.

Somehow it was different sucking Lola's cock from sucking a guy's dick. She was so alluring, so feminine, she seemed and was a woman...even though she had a dick. Carol began to suck more eagerly as Lola humped her hips at Carol's face. It was all so new, so exciting, blowing a woman. Suddenly Lola withdrew and moved above Carol's head.

"Just relax dear," Lola whispered as she put her hand under Carol's neck and tilted her head back. "I'm going to throat fuck you."

Despite being told to relax, Carol did just the opposite. Even though Lola was this gorgeous, desirable woman, she still had more than seven inches of hard brown cock lined up with Carol's throat. Very few men Carol had ever known were as large as Lola...and none of them had tried to shove their dick down her throat

Carol had had a few smaller men she knew completely inside her mouth. It was fun and they sure enjoyed burying themselves fully. But they were all under five inches hard. Several times she'd gone deep on bigger men, either because she'd wanted to or because he'd pushed her head down but Carol had ended up gagging and choking. Could she do what Lola wanted?

Lola held Carol's head tilted back as she began to push her cock into Carol's mouth. She stroked slowly, shallowly, giving Carol time to adjust, not unlike a man pushing into her pussy, letting her juices coat him to facilitate further penetration.

Surprisingly, Carol's gag reflex was absent when the head of Lola's cock reached the entrance to her throat. Lola entered an inch and rested there briefly before pulling back, allowing Carol to breathe. She pushed back in to the same depth, paused, then pulled out again, permitting Carol to get used to having a cock in her throat.

Then Lola began a fucking motion in Carol's mouth, slide it in, slide it out, slide it in, slide it out. At first, Lola went no deeper than her original foray, but then the penetrations started to go deeper. Carol became more and more excited at taking that beautiful, wonderful cock in her throat. Her cunt began one of its insistent calls for attention.

Finally, Lola bottomed out. Her entire cock was in Carol's mouth. She paused to enjoy the sensation and let Carol enjoy her accomplishment. She began to fuck Carol in long, deep, complete strokes. Carol's hands crept up her thighs, grabbing at her fevered cunt. Lola grabbed her wrists, pulling her hands away.

"I told you not to do that, cunt," she said through gritted teeth. "I'll let you know when you're permitted to get yourself off."

Lola picked up her pace, clearly seeking her orgasm now. She pistoned her hips at Carol's face as she drove her cock in and out of Carol's throat.

"Now Blondie!" Lola shouted as Carol felt Lola's cockhead swell in her throat. "Finger your aching cunt you blonde slut while I dump a load of black woman cum in your belly. That's it bitch, get yourself off like your little white boys can't while a black woman fucks you like they never could!!"

It only took one touch for Carol to fire off like a rocket on a launch pad. Her hips bucked wildly as Lola slammed into her mouth again and again. Carol passed out, went limp. By the time she opened her eyes again, Blaine was seated at the bar sipping a Laphroaig. Lola was gone. They were alone.

"Get a shower," Blaine told her, "then we'll go."

Carol picked up her clothes and staggered into the bathroom to clean up. What she saw in the mirror shocked her.

Her face, despite Lola's best efforts to lick it clean was still covered with milky blotches of the cum of seven strangers...and Blaine...but not her, that had all gone directly into Carol's belly, never even tasted. Carol's eye makeup was streaked all over her cheeks and her lipstick was smudged like her mouth belonged to some grotesque, unkempt clown.

Carol's hair was a rat's nest with strands of cum everywhere as if she was in the process of applying a crème rinse. Her breasts were still reddened from their rough treatment by black hands and Lola's mouth and teeth. Love bites and hickeys were everywhere.

Carol was clean but her clothes were still an incredible mess when she exited the bathroom...especially her top. Later Carol would put it, unlaundered, in a plastic bag and store it in the back of her closet as a reminder of this remarkable day.

"Get your plug," Blaine told her, pointing to the long discarded anal pleasure device lying by the wall. He held the door for her as she picked up the slimy object now covered in lint and dust and slipped it into her purse.

"Oh god, I can't believe I did that!" Carol said in the taxi, burying her face in her hands.

"You were the perfect slut," Blaine told her soothingly.

"You really mean that?" she asked gratefully.

"I'll show you how wonderful," he said lowering his zipper.

Gone were the days where Carol worried what the taxi driver would think of her. She bobbed her head lovingly up and down his cock eager to coax out Blaine's gooey offering. She couldn't see it of course, but the driver was glancing in the mirror and just shaking his head back and forth as Carol sucked him off. Blaine thought the driver's eyes would pop out of his head when he came and told Carol to make sure she cleaned him up real good.