Carpe Diem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers

"What is this?" I asked as I started leafing through the pages.

"It's a contract," she replied.

"A contract for what?"

"For 8 million dollars!" She exclaimed in a loud and drawn out tone leaving her mouth hanging open in a look of disbelief.

"What? What are you talking about? 8 million dollars for what?" I inquired.

"For sex," she said with I tone I did not quite recognize.

"What do you mean for sex?"

I was confused but my adrenaline started flowing. My senses were peaking.

"It's from Dana. It is a contract for 8 million dollars, for sex," she said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Time out!" I exclaimed, "Start at the beginning and tell me everything."

Over the next hour and a half she proceeded to tell a story that would eventually take us a full week to process.

She had spent the day with Dana shopping. They were ending the afternoon together poolside at Danas house overlooking the calm waters of the lake she lives on.

"We were just having a normal conversation when all of a sudden she dropped a bomb on me," Susan began to explain.

"She excused herself and went inside then returned a short moment later with a folder containing this envelope. Before she handed it to me she made me swear that what was inside would not change our friendship. I don't like making such promises but I obliged her. She opened the envelope and said 'here is a contract for 8 million dollars to be paid to you over the next 12 months.' Before I could say anything she nervously jumped into her spiel," Susan narrated.

"I want to hire you and your husband. Mostly just you but I know how devoted you two are to each other so after giving it some thought I want to include him for your sake. I want to hire you and pay you 8 million dollars over the next 12 months during which time I will own you. You will be 100% my property. An indentured servant if you will. Starting the first month, if you accepting this proposal, a deposit will be made in the checking account of your choosing. This will continue to happen every consecutive month for twelve months until your debt is paid off. Afterwards you are free to return to your normal life," my wife took a pause to allow me to process.

Susan continued her narrative, "To be as blunt as I possibly can- I want you to be my sexual slave. I will be your mistress, if you will, and I will be in complete control of you sexually. I will also dictate how much your husband is allowed to participate each month with you. It doesn't concern me what he does on his own time."

"I interrupted her," Susan said, "I was completely shocked, and asked her 'why are you asking me to do such a thing?'"

"You see Susan," she began to explain, "It gets me off to watch others get off. I cum the hardest when I know I have helped someone achieve the maximum limits of pleasure. In fact I pretty much can't cum unless I know my servant is reaching heights they never knew existed. I choose to almost exclusively only get off in this fashion. I am fortunate enough that the universe has placed me in a situation where I have the financial means to make my desires come true. The irony of the situation is I need someone else I can control to fulfill my desires. You have been a dear friend to me for the past five years and I know I am risking our friendship right now with this proposition. I honestly feel if I didn't ask then I would wonder for the rest of my life if you would of accepted. I am also aware of you and your husband's own financial goals. No doubt 8 million will most definitely get you into a personal financial situation you both are striving and working so hard to achieve. I hope you choose yes. If not, I would sincerely want to maintain our friendship as it is but understand how I have changed things and possibly made it impossible for that to be. I won't say anything more. The contract must be responded to within 1 week. After the time has expired the contract is void and I only make the offer just this once. You either accept and fully commit, or respectfully decline and that's it. I trust you can see yourself out. Hopefully, I will talk to you soon."

"Then she stood up and walked into the house. I sat there for a moment trying to process what I had just heard," Susan said.

"Have you read all this yet?" I asked referring to the stack of papers in my hand.

"I have," she answered, "I sat in my car outside her house and read it completely through," Susan responded.

"Well what does it say?" I asked.

Mostly it is just legalese regarding how we will get paid, the time and date we will get paid, there is a confidentiality clause, and a bunch of other stuff regarding benefits I will receive while being in her "employ."

"Like what kind of benefits?" I asked.

"Well, I get a car, a new phone, she will buy all my clothes, take care of any doctors bills or visits I may need or have in the next 12 months, pay for niceties such as hair cuts and "mani-pedis." The list goes on an on. It also stipulates that this is in conjunction with my monthly salary. Well I guess technically 'our' monthly salary."

"That's it? Nothing specific about what you have to do sexually?" I asked.

"Well yes, that is all there too. Basically all you need to know is on page 4," She remarked.

I quickly turned to page 4, narrowly avoiding a paper cut in my haste. It was a list of rules. They were exceptionally clear and brief.

1.I own you sexually. 2.You will be an open, willing, and exuberant participate in all of the sexual exploits I ask of you. 3.You will provide me with an exhaustive list of all sexual experiences in detail submitted prior to your employ. 4.You will vow to take great strides to fully immerse yourself in what I ask of you. 5.You will be sexually open to any and all ideas you are presented with 6.You will cum and you will enjoy it.

"Holy shit are we in the movie Indecent Proposal?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!! I knew there was something about this chick!" I yelled.

My wife just starred back at me. After the hour and a half of conversation about this unique situation we were both speechless, and hungry. We decide to go out and grab a quick bite since the salmon was now ice cold. During dinner neither of us said a word to the other. Both of our minds were swirling. Weighing the pros and cons. Then simultaneously at the end of dinner we both resounded-

"NO WAY!"

We stopped, starred at each other, and shared a quick giggle.

I started first, "I mean 8 million dollars but c'mon, there's no way. I mean right? There's no way," I repeated.

"I agree," Susan said. "I'm not interested. I mean what kind of a person just throws something like that out there? I have known her for five years and I never would have guessed. I guess you just never truly know someone."

We drove home and both confirmed how crazy it all seemed. We laughed at its insanity. We mocked the proposal and specific lines in the contract. We arrived back home, joked some more, and then got ready for bed.

"Well, I'm exhausted!" Susan said.

"HA! I bet," I replied with a half laugh.

"I love you baby," she said and I responded in kind.

We fell asleep. I was in a pitch-dark deep sleep when I was ripped out of it. Something was pulling on my arm and shaking me. As I shook the fog from my head my eyes in the darkness could barley make out the silhouette of my wife awake, sitting up, and tugging on me.

"What is it?" I asked in voice a few octaves lower than normal.

She responded with only just one word that sent my whole world careening out of control.

"Maybe..."

------------------------------------------------------

It was the deadline. Susan and I were sitting across from our kitchen table together staring at each other. Each of us was running through our decision for the last time.

"We have 15 minutes to reply," Susan said.

"I know, but we are on the same page right? We are not going through with this," Which came out of my mouth more as a question than a statement.

Susan still staring at me had a look of uncertainty about her. Over the past seven days our lives had been consumed by this topic only. It was the one and only thing we spoke about. It was the only thing we thought about. Four days after we were presented with the contract I decided to take a couple of vacation days form work. It was consuming our lives so much I, nor Susan, could concentrate on anything else.

We had run the full gamut of emotions. We laughed about its absurdity, we took it serious, we grew concerned; it caused more than one heated argument. It made us answer questions neither of us ever though about before. Every logical argument pro or con was evaluated. We came up with every justification we could then we would immediately change our minds. Neither of us knew what to do.

"Ten minutes now," I announced.

We were still staring at each other. Neither of us knew what decision to make and neither person felt they had the right to make the decision.

"5 minutes," I said, "This is awful and I'm over it," I proclaimed with emotional and sexual frustration.

I stood up and walked to the refrigerator, grabbed a Corona and using an opener ripped the top off. After I took a big swig. I looked up at the clock again.

"2 minutes," I said.

I was in the process of taking a long contemplative stare into the suds of my beer when Susan informed me of our impending deadline.

"1 minute left."

"Well I guess that settles it." I said, "Fucking 8 million dollars!"

I put my beer down on the counter and begin to walk out of the room. I had just turned the corner when I heard the phone dialing. My heart skipped a beat. I did an immediate about face and briskly walk back into the kitchen. As I crossed the threshold I heard a voice on the other end pick up.

"Michaels and Dowe how can I direct you call?" a young sounding female inquired.

I looked at Susan but she did not look back.

"This is Susan Miller for Mr. Michaels please, it is urgent," she said looking up at me.

I mouth to her, "What are you doing?"

Susan just held up a finger to signify for me to be patient and looked away again.

"Right away Mrs. Miller, we have been expecting your call," the young female voice responded.

There was a very brief pause with shitty music and then an unfamiliar male voice answered the phone.

"This is Mr. Michaels is this Mrs. Miller?" he asked.

Susan answered with a soft, "Yes."

"Well Mrs. Miller I need to inform you this conversation is being recorded and according to my watch you called with 35 seconds to spare. I assume your call is in regards to your acceptance of the proposal given to you by a Mrs. Wright?"

Time slowed down. My heart was slamming into my rib cage. Susan's face had anxiety written all over it. Seconds seemed like hours. Then the anxiety over her face melted away in slow motion and I saw a glint of excitement or intrigue or something in my wife's eyes I had not seen before. It only lasted for a fraction of a second but it was there. I remember it was something I could not quite place. It seared into my subconscious memory. It was subtle but unmistakable.

"What was going on in her mind?" I wondered.

My wife gingerly replied, "Yes," her voice cracked.

"Excuse me Mrs. Miller but you have to speak up I couldn't quite hear you," the strange voice announced.

"Yes, I accept the terms of the contract," she said feverish but very clear, now just staring at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.

My knees grew week and I had to catch myself on the back of one of our kitchen chairs. I spun it around and quietly sat down. My head was spinning. Through the fog of my thoughts I could hear my wife answering personal questions regarding middle name, maiden name, birthdate and social security number for verification purposes. Moments later she hung up the phone.

"What just happened?" I asked looking up at her in what I am sure where the beginning stages of shock.

"I made a decision," she responded, "You know what? I honestly believe we can handle anything. I mean anything. Would this be harder than us dealing with cancer? The death of a child? The death of a spouse? No way. This is a drop in the bucket in comparison. Maybe it was hasty but I made the decision and I'm sticking to it. I love you. I will always love you and we are going to do this together. Period. That's the end of this wretched, excruciatingly long dilemma!" she exclaimed in a tone, which made me sound like she was trying to sell herself on the idea as well.

After a brief pause she began again, "You know what else? 12 months and a day from now this will all be a thing of the past."

I cracked a smile and nervously laughed, "I guess you're right. But we need to talk about exactly how we are going to deal with this now that this decision has been made."

She nodded and responded with an equally nervous laugh as we embraced.

Then out of nowhere, like a crack of lightening the doorbell rang. It seemed as loud as an air horn, considering our mental state, and startled both of us.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.

Susan looked at me with an equally puzzled face and I left our embrace to make my way to the front door. I cracked it open and an older gentleman in a black suite and tie greeted me. Behind him was a parked black stretch limousine.

"Is Mrs. Miller ready?" he queried.

My wife peeked out from behind me and I said, "Excuse me? What is this?"

"Sir and Madame, I was hired by a Mrs. Wright this evening to drive Mrs. Miller to her residence," The driver responded.

As he explained himself he handed me an envelope with my wife's name etched on it in beautiful calligraphy. Susan took the envelope from me and tore it open. I peered over her shoulder to read along with her in silence.

Susan,

I am glad you have accepted my offer. As it stipulates in our agreement the contract goes into effect immediately. Drop what you are doing and leave now. Bring nothing with you and make sure to leave your cell phone behind. Please kiss your husband good-bye. I await your arrival shortly. Sincerely, D

"Really?" I asked sarcastically, "Do you remember reading that?" I directed at my wife.

"No," she said, "But I'm sure it is in there. I wouldn't want to break the contract in the first 5 minutes. I better go."

I was astonished. This went from zero to a hundred in less than two minutes.

"Well, uh, I, uh..." stuttering she pressed her finger to my mouth.

I moved her hand aside and started explaining, "We just said we were going to talk about exactly how we are going to deal with this!"

"We have been talking for a week. We have had that conversation," Susan said.

"Well that was always in a hypothetical!" I pleaded.

"Remember what I said, I love you always. We will talk and we will be fine. I promise. I love you. Here is my phone," she kissed me then walked out the door.

The driver helped her into the car. She looked at me in the last moment and just as she was climbing in I saw that same alien look in her eye I had just witnessed moments ago. My stomach dropped, distracting me from analyzing her strange gaze any further, as she quickly disappeared behind thick dark glass of the limousine. Moments later I was staring at red taillights holding my wife's phone thinking to myself, "What now?"

------------------------------------------------------

I could not sleep. Tossing and turning all night long thinking of what predicaments my wife could be in. My mind was running wild. At some point in the middle of the night the sexual images my consciousness was force-feeding me were too much. I sat up, pulled off my boxer briefs and began masturbating. Images of my wife being violated and ordered around, her naked body and thoughts of the pleasure she could be experiencing at this very moment brought me back to my emotional state of many years ago and to a quick climax. Little did I know it was more than I could have imagined. It did not take long before I found myself in the bathroom cleaning up. I splashed water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You're a wreck," I said aloud.

What the hell am I going to do with myself? I thought. I glanced at the clock, 4 a.m. I decided to jump on the Internet. I walked down to the study and started scrolling through work emails that were beginning to backlog since I had taken some vacation. Answering a few that took little thought was not keeping my mind occupied.

"Well," I thought, "Lets start writing everything down. I can't speak to my wife, and I don't know at this point when I will again so I'll write to her."

I opened a new blank page and just started typing. Everything was just pouring out of me. A stream of consciousness flowed through my fingers regarding my thoughts, feelings, expectations, fears, and fantasies. It all compiled into one big hot mess of a document. Before I knew it I was starting my 8th page. I looked at the clock at the top of my desktop and saw it was now well after 5 a.m. I was tired but still had an extreme amount of nervous energy. I figured I should go for a run before the sun came up. Then maybe after a hot shower I could get a few hours of sleep. I hit save on my document and went to get up when I realized the file saved as the first complete sentence of my incoherent ramblings. "I'm so fucking HORNY right now." I figured it best to change the file name. I clicked on the apple logo to open my "recent files" list and something caught my eye. When scanning the list directly under my most recent addition was a file named "For Dana." Anything with that name on it right now was a blaring alert. I double clicked and the document asked for a password.

"What the..." I thought to myself, "My wife password protected a document?"

I started guessing at the password. It only took me a few tries. Every password Susan has ever established has been a variation of the same thing, a childhood pets' name with a "random" sequence of numbers after wards. There were only a few childhood pets to choose from and only a few permutations of numbers, which held significance in her life, which it could be. The file popped open and I began reading. It was a list outlining my wife's sexual history.

I looked away having a conversation with myself. Was I a bad husband for snooping? I quickly came to the conclusion I could handle the consequences of my actions for being a snoop and began reading. In light of recent events I should have asked myself if I was in any sort of mental position to be reading such things in the first place. I only made it to the third sentence before I had such an erection it was actually causing pain at the base of my penis.

"AAH! My dick is going to explode," I thought grabbing the base of my throbbing cock and beginning to stoke myself.

Dana,

As requested I am submitting a history of my sexual experiences as I can best recollect. I am not sure the best format to do this in so I am just going to compile this letter informally. My sexual history is as follows:

My first time (intercourse) was when I was 19-sophomore year of college. My first blowjob was when I was a senior in high school. Also this was the first time a boy ever went down on me I have never done anal, thought about it a few times but do not have much of a desire to peruse it. Too much work, lol I have had 8 sexual partners (intercourse) not including my husband I have had 12 sexual partners total. (Oral, fingering, hand job etc.) My nipples are EXTREMEMLY sensitive I once read in a magazine only about 30% of women can achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone. I am happy to be one of those 30% (lol) I have a rabbit style vibrator My favorite positing is to lay on top of Nick, with my back on his chest, and I use my vibrator while he fucks me. I don't have many fantasies. Not sure why that is, I guess I just don't take the time to construct them. Two fantasies I do have though are:

deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers