Carpet Cleaners

Story Info
A girl sleeps through a lot.
7.5k words
4.45
207k
225

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy and Charlie liked the money. Good thing because cleaning carpets for a living sucked. The things they found under furniture or in furniture would make your stomach churn. It was an adventure going into people's homes and most times not a good one. However, sometimes things worked out. The rich people's houses were fun. Mostly just to look around and see how extravagant people lived.

This was one of the good times. Billy took the job off the list at the office because he recognized the street, it was in a really fancy neighborhood. The job looked tough though, all the carpets and all the furniture. Fuck, this could take all day, maybe more than a day and usually the rich housewives were in your armpit complaining the whole day. That was fun. He almost put the job back for some other sucker but he was so fucking tired of finding old food and clothes under couches and that is one thing these rich people did not do.

He slid the job in his pocket and signed out for it. He noticed a note in the book as he registered. He grabbed it and read it. The husband was out of town and the wife was going to be out all day. Sweet! The daughter was home from college and she would let them in and sign for completion. Hmm, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. She could be a hottie or she could be a fattie and she could be sweet or a bitch. Most of the times though, the rich ones were bitch hotties. Oh well, it still beats the rotten ham sandwich he found yesterday.

He grabbed the keys to his truck and yelled for Charlie. It was only 7:45 in the morning on Tuesday but he wanted to get started early and try to finish this job before the wife got home. Bitch hotties were not nearly as picky as bitch mommies. Charlie came running out of the break room with two cups of coffee. He grabbed his coffee and went out to the truck. They drove to the fancy neighborhood and found the house easily. It was a fucking mansion! The yard was bigger than his house. They climbed out of the truck and walked to the door.

He pushed the doorbell and the chime was massive. He jumped back a little. They waited for a minute or so and nothing happened. He pushed the button again. He looked at his watch, 8:10. The job had a start time of 8:00 so they weren't too early. Still no answer. He pushed the doorbell two more times. He was getting pissed now. He did not want to drive back to the office and try to get another job now, just the crappy ones would be left. Another push. He heard some movement and the sound of locks being opened seconds after the last blast of the chime. The door burst open.

"Holy fuck!! Can you wait a minute!" Came a shrill scream from behind the screen door.

Billy jumped back again. He looked and saw a young girl who looked like she had been run over. Her hair was a mess, tangled and unbrushed. Her eyes were barely open and she had bags under them. He thought her face looked pretty but he couldn't really tell right now.

"Sorry, we were afraid no one was home." Billy answered in a calm voice.

"And you thought leaning on the fucking doorbell was going to make people be home?" She screamed.

He had to admit she had a point. He shrugged his shoulders. She opened the screen door and they walked in. If he thought the outside was nice the inside was magnificent. It looked like a fucking museum. He would be afraid to touch anything. As he walked past the girl he noticed the left side of her face was really swollen. She was holding it with her hand.

"I am really sorry, miss, we shouldn't have rung so many times." Billy apologized.

"Never mind, I am just a little cranky. I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and they hurt like a mother fucker." She said, not screaming this time.

He looked at her closer. She was indeed pretty and young. 18 at most, he thought, but her mother said she was in college so she had to be at least that. She was wearing a pink tank top with little straps. One of the straps had fallen off her shoulder and he could see her white bra along the edges of the tank top. Her boobs looked kinda big, not massive or saggy but firm and pretty large for such a little girl.

She was short, he noticed, he was only 5'8" and she was at least 6 inches shorter than him. She was wearing baggy sweatpants so he couldn't tell much else. He followed her into the other room and he did notice her butt was pretty nice. The sweatpants were big and loose but they were a little tight around her ass. He smiled, bitch hottie.

She handed them a sheet of paper. It had handwritten instructions. There were 10 of them and he started reading. Son of a bitch! The bitch wife was going to be in his armpit even though she wasn't even there. He must have made a face.

"I know, my Mom's a real bitch about stuff like this. Believe me, you are better off with her gone. I don't really give a fuck, I think the shit's already clean." She said and tried to laugh.

She moaned in pain and grabbed her cheek. He felt a little sorry for her, she looked so miserable. He put the note down and looked around. He figured they would start upstairs. The stairs would suck, better to get them over with first.

"I think we are going to start upstairs so you need to get what you need from up there. You will need to stay off the carpets for at least 4 hours after we finish." He said to her.

"Dammit, I will have to stay down here, I am not getting fucking trapped upstairs. Let me go get my Vicadin, my mouth really hurts." She said and took off up the stairs.

He did notice her ass moved quite nice as she climbed. He shook his head and turned to go to the truck. He and Charlie started to unload the equipment.

"Did you see that bitch, she was fine." Charlie said.

Billy smiled at him, Charlie was such a horndog. He spent every cent he earned trying to get laid. He was a fixture at the clubs and most of the women ignored him so he was not successful very often. Every now and then a girl would have a really bad day and give Charlie a tumble, but it had to be a really bad day.

"I could fuck her sideways to Sunday." Charlie said and rubbed his crotch.

"Keep it in your pants, tiger. She is a customer and she is only a baby." Billy said.

"Fuckin old enough for me, she has to be at least 18 and that keeps me out of jail." He answered.

Billy laughed and knew Charlie would be hard the entire day if she was around. He would have to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. They carried the equipment into the house and dropped it all at the foot of the stairs. She was standing in the kitchen, filling a glass of water.

"Ok, we are getting started. You done upstairs?" he asked.

She swallowed two pills and then looked at him.

"Yeah, I got these magic puppies. Do you have anything for me to sign? Let me do it now.

These fuckers usually knock me out and I took two. My mouth really hurts." She said.

"You are not supposed to sign it till we are done." Billy said.

"Fuck that, I told you I thought they were already clean. As far as I'm concerned you could swish a vacuum around and get out of here. Give me the paper. That way when you guys get done you don't have to bother me." She insisted.

"But maam." Billy uttered.

"Give me the fucking paper!" She said through clenched teeth.

He could tell she had a temper and he didn't really want to see it. Bitch hotties can be dangerous when you antagonize them. He pulled his clipboard out of his pack and handed it to her. He handed her a pen and she signed the completion form and handed it back to him. He slid it in his pack and she walked into the other room. He thought about just taking off, they were technically done. The customer had signed off on the work. He decided that was pushing his luck, bitch mommy would figure it out. He started up the stairs.

The upstairs did not take as long as he thought. There was not much furniture and the stairs were wide. They were done in two hours, well ahead of what he thought. Charlie carried the equipment into the living room and Billy followed. He noticed she was lying on the couch and the TV was on. He went back into the kitchen to get the rest of the equipment. When he came back in he saw Charlie kneeling next to the couch. "Oh fuck" went through his mind immediately.

He ran around and saw Charlie pushing her hair out of her face. She didn't move. She was breathing really slow. Her left arm had fallen off the couch and was hanging limply, the remote on the floor beneath. Charlie looked up at him.

"I think she's out." He said.

"Ya think so, she's dead to the world. Two Vicadin will kick your ass and she is a little thing." Billy said.

"She is so pretty." Charlie said and Billy noticed he was running his fingers across her right arm.

"Charlie, leave her alone. We have work to do." Billy said.

"Billy, we are way ahead of schedule and she is so pretty. Can't I play with her a little?" Charlie said with a little whine.

"No, Charlie, you can't play with the customer. She's not a puppy." Billy said and laughed.

"C'mon Charlie, let's do the dining room first." Billy added and walked out.

Charlie frowned as Billy went back to the equipment. He looked down at her and he could see her boobs were squeezed together. They looked beautiful. He reached out and touched the soft skin of her cleavage and ran his finger into the crevice. His cock lurched in his pants. He ran his fingers up and down her cleavage a little more and stood up.

Billy was worried Charlie would not be able to concentrate with her there but he couldn't do anything about it. However, Charlie came into the room and worked like a man possessed. They ripped through the dining room in record time. They walked into the living room and she was still out. She hadn't even moved. They were going to have to move her to do the rugs and couch.

"Charlie, we are going to have to get her out of here." Billy said.

"I'll do it." Charlie said and leapt to the couch.

Billy watched Charlie slide his hands under her and lift. Her head drooped and her arms hung limp to the side. She was really out of it. Her boobs were screaming at him now. They were pushing her tank top big time in that position. He notice Charlie had also taken notice of this and was staring at her chest. He carried her towards the kitchen.

Billy started setting up in the living room. He got all the equipment in place and Charlie was still gone. Dammit, he thought and went into the kitchen. He stopped short as he got in the room. Charlie had her on the kitchen table. Her legs were hanging off the edge of the table and her arms were spread. Her tank top was also down past her boobs and Charlie was working on the clasp of her bra. Billy tried to get the words out.

"Charlie, what....." was about all he got our before he saw two gorgeous young breasts pop out of her bra as it snapped open.

Charlie's eyes lit up as he looked down. The nipples were small and pink and the boobs were not overly big but they looked huge on her little body. They sat straight up on her chest with hardly any sag at all. Billy panicked as he saw Charlie grab her right breast and squeeze.

"Charlie, stop it. You're gonna get us fired." Billy said.

"Billy, she is dead to the world and will be for a while. I'm not hurting nothing. Look how nice these are." He said and squeezed the left one.

Billy did admit to himself that they were a very nice set of breasts but he could see them landing in the unemployment line or even in jail. He shook his head as his cock stirred to life.

"Charlie, c'mon, let's finish our work." Billy said.

"Ok, Billy, if we finish fast can I play with her some more?" Charlie begged.

Billy looked at her and she did look like she was going to be out for a while. She took two Vicadin and she couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. Yep, she was probably done for the day.

"Fine, if we finish fast, you can spend a little time with her." Billy said.

Charlie let go of her breasts and walked past Billy into the living room. Billy looked at her and thought it was an interesting sight, her just lying on the kitchen table with her boobs out. He adjusted his crotch and joined Charlie.

Charlie worked like a demon and they got the living room finished in less than an hour. They were almost done now, they only had the two back rooms but there was no furniture in them that they had to do so they would take no time at all. Charlie looked at him and he nodded.

Charlie moved into the kitchen quickly.

Billy finished with the equipment and wondered if he had made a mistake. They were probably screwed but the sight of her on that table would be in his mind for a very long time. What was that really worth? He stood up and grabbed the stuff he needed for the back rooms.

He walked into the kitchen just as Charlie slipped his fingers in the waistband of her panties. Her sweatpants were bunched at her ankles, revealing a pair of nice tanned legs.

Her thighs were smooth but looked powerful, she must be an athlete. Charlie had removed her tank top completely and Billy noticed her stomach was really tight. Yep, an athlete. He was trying to process everything as Charlie pulled her panties down.

Billy saw her pussy as Charlie pulled the panties across her thighs. It was perfectly smooth. It was also the same color as her surrounding skin so Billy knew this little cunt did some nude sunbathing. He looked out the kitchen door at the pool in the back yard and could picture her lying naked on the lounge.

Charlie slid the panties down past her knees and let them drop to collect with her sweatpants.

Charlie stepped back and smiled.

"Billy, isn't that the most wonderful thing you have ever seen?" Charlie said.

Billy just shook his head, his cock was raging as he looked at the young girl spread out before him. He knew they were in trouble because he was going to have to fuck her now. He just walked into the back rooms with the equipment.

"Billy, do you need any help back there?" Charlie said.

"Nope." Billy answered Charlie's question.

He knew the real question was "Can I fuck her now?" and he had resigned himself to what was going to happen. In for a penny, in for a pound and he laughed. Well, he would get a good piece of ass out of the deal. He hoped it would be worth it. He started work as he heard Charlie groan.

The back rooms didn't take long. He walked back into the kitchen and Charlie was sitting in a chair. The girl was totally naked now, her sweatpants and panties in a pile with her tank top on the floor. Her legs were spread and he could see a little moisture in her young pussy as it opened up before him.

"Charlie, did you cum in her?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, sorry. It felt so good I couldn't pull out. You need to get into that Billy, that is one sweet cunt." Charlie said.

Billy dropped the equipment and moved to the table. He touched her legs and they were soft and smooth. She was so beautiful and so young. He ran his hands up her strong thighs and onto her stomach. He moved up to her breasts and took one in each hand. Her boobs were perfect, they more than filled his hands and they were very firm and smooth. He rubbed them a while and pinched her nipples.

He took his hands off her and opened his pants. He pulled out his cock and laid it over her crotch. He pulled her to the edge of the table and lifted her legs. His cock was laying across her open pussy. He slid it up and down, feeling her moisture. She was incredibly warm and he pulled back a little and lined her up. He pushed a little and the head of his cock slipped into her. She was really tight, even after Charlie had reamed her out. He pushed a little harder and he started sliding into her young hole. It was like putting his cock into a warm velvet glove two sizes too small. She was tight but he slid in easily, he assumed lubricated by Charlie's seed.

He buried himself in her and felt his crotch touch hers. He looked down and tried to burn this image in his brain, his cock buried deep in the youngest, prettiest girl he had ever been with. He wanted to stay perfectly still but his instincts took over and he started pulling out. He got almost out and drove back into her. He saw her breasts jiggle as he speared her. He loved that. He moved his hands to behind her knees and started to really pound her. He knew he wouldn't last long in this beauty.

Two minutes and he was filling her little body with more seed. He felt the last shudder and pulled out. He saw her little pussy snap close, trapping his cum. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

"Charlie, what are we gonna do?" Billy said.

"About what?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie, we just raped the customer. You didn't think we were gonna just be able to walk away from this did you?" Billy asked.

"Well, yeah, I did." Charlie said.

Billy looked at him and wondered how stupid he could really be.

"You see Billy. She is not gonna remember anything after signing that paper. She was also a little wet already so I am assuming someone fucked her last night. Probably a little pissy rich kid so if we clean her up a little there is no way our cum will be noticeable. Also, the Vicadin is gonna help her with any soreness as I am planning on riding her a couple more times." Charlie said.

Billy looked at him and smiled. Charlie wasn't as stupid as he looked. The guy knew his way around a pussy. He felt his own cock stir a little. He suddenly felt very hungry and looked at his watch. It was 11:45. They were done with the cleaning. They still had to do a little gathering up of supplies but they were basically done and this job was supposed to take all day. He rubbed his cock and thought he could use a couple more times inside her himself.

"Charlie, you hungry. You wanna go get some lunch?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, I am hungry but I don't want to get too far away from this. Let's order a pizza."

Charlie said, rubbing her breasts.

Billy initially objected but then thought, why not, they did get a lunch hour and they could spend it here. He stood up, tucked his cock back in his pants and went to look for a phone book. He walked up to the refrigerator and noticed a pizza brochure attached with magnets to the front of the refrigerator. He looked at the number and dialed.

The doorbell rang about 20 minutes later and Billy went to answer. Charlie was balls deep in her again and taking his time. Billy opened the door and a young guy with pimples was standing there holding a large pizza box.

"That'll be $18.50 sir." The young guy said.

Billy reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty. He handed it to the kid and then took the box. As he did he stepped back a little, opening the door a little more.

"Holy shit, what are you guys doing?" The little guy said.

Billy turned and saw he could see Charlie ripping into the young girl. Shit! What was he going to do now? He tried to think quick.

"Listen, I can explain." Billy started.

The kid crossed his arms and looked at Billy. Billy tried to think of something but his mind went blank. It was obvious what they were doing and he couldn't come up with any reasonable explanation.

"Ok, mister, I don't know what's going on here but I am thinking I want in. That little bitch has been making my life hell for two years. I would enjoy getting my rocks off in her." The young guy said.

Billy looked at him and tried to figure out what to do. The kid was just looking at him and Billy moved aside. The kid stepped in and Billy closed the door. Billy saw him take his cell phone out of his pocket and dial.

"Boss, yeah, my car just broke down. I called AAA but they said it could be a couple hours." The kid said in the phone.

"Sure, I am sure I will be alright by then. I will call you and let you know." He said and closed his phone.

Billy followed the kid into the kitchen just as Charlie pushed into her deep and held on. Billy saw him scrunch his face up and knew she was getting more of Charlie's juice. The kid was rubbing her breasts.

12