Carpet Cleaners Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman sleeps again with a friend this time.
12k words
4.54
83.3k
95

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Another Cleaning

(This is part two of a series. It will make more sense if you read them in order)

Billy thought the weekend would never end. He usually didn't like to wish his off time away but he couldn't wait to get back to work on Monday. He had a special request job and he knew it would be the best job he had ever been on. He knew that because last week he and Charlie had cleaned a house in the rich section of town and had fucked the young girl that was home at the time.

She was passed out and did not wake up at all so Billy thought they had a chance to get away with it. He had kicked himself all week for letting Charlie talk him into fucking the girl. She was hot, no doubt, and she was passed out on Vicodin with virtually no chance to wake up, true. But it was rape and they did blast several loads of cum up her pussy and ass and he did not like his chances to stay out of prison.

He did think it might be close to worth it as that pussy was the warmest, tightest he had ever felt and would probably ever feel and her ass was even better. Yes, she was an incredible fuck but worth life in prison, he had to think about that one. However, Friday afternoon everything changed. She walked into the shop with her cute little blonde friend and actually requested that they return on Monday to "clean more carpets".

He had trouble believing it but he did see her wink at him on her way out so he knew she knew exactly what she was doing. This little hot minx was inviting him and Charlie back to fuck her again. He wasn't sure which was more exciting, fucking her while she was passed out or fucking her when she had invited them. He didn't really care, he just wanted Monday to get here and get here fast.

Billy did chuckle a little as he thought of Charlie. Charlie was an incredible horndog and was the one that talked Billy into taking advantage of the girl in the first place. She had passed out on the couch and they had to move her to clean it but when Billy walked into the kitchen Charlie had spread out on the table with her sweatpants and panties hanging on her bare feet. He remembered that it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Her body was tight and smooth and tanned all over. Her tits were incredible and stood right up on her chest. But that pussy, that pussy was amazing. It was smooth and soft and felt like a warm wet glove when he slid his cock in. Poor Charlie was probably in misery waiting for Monday.

Billy watched TV late into Sunday and fell asleep on the couch. He woke up in the middle of the night and went upstairs to bed. His cock was rock hard but he was trying not to jack off, he wanted to blast as much cum as he could up that young snatch. He looked at his watch. Five more hours and he would be back in paradise. He fell onto his bed and went right to sleep.

The alarm went off and he slept-walked through his morning routine. He pulled up into the parking lot at work at 7:45 and Charlie was standing next to the door with all of the equipment around him. Billy smiled. Poor Charlie was already rubbing his crotch. He slid out of the door and Charlie was already loading the equipment. He went in and picked up the paperwork. His boss walked out of his office.

"Good morning Billy. Off to your special request job?" His boss asked.

Billy nodded and could not help but smile.

"So I guess we will see you later this afternoon. The job lists 3000 square feet of cleaning, that puts you in the neighborhood of at least 5 hours. I am assuming from the looks of your client you will not be hurrying." He said.

"Well boss, we would not want to lose a client this lucrative now would we?" Billy responded.

"I guess not so you will have to be very thorough with this job. I will clear your board, take as long as you would like. This job is paying more than we get from an entire day anyway." He said.

"Will do boss." Billy responded and his cock lurched when he thought of 8 hours of fucking that young girl.

"See you later." His boss said and went back into his office.

Billy went outside and Charlie was sitting in the truck. He smiled and climbed in.

"Charlie, you in a hurry?" Billy said.

"Billy, I have been thinking of that pussy the entire weekend. You have no idea how much of a hurry I am in. Do you think she really knows what we did?" Charlie asked.

"She has to Charlie. There is no way those carpets need cleaning again so soon and did you hear her say we were a pain in the ass?" Billy said and pulled out of the parking lot.

"I guess so but I just can't understand how a hot young thing like that wants us to come back and do the same thing again. Not that I am complaining but I hope to hell that she is not teasing us." Charlie said.

"Yeah, that would suck." Billy said and pulled onto the expressway.

The drive took only 5 minutes but it felt like a week. They pulled into the driveway and the house was just as big as last time but for some reason it looked even bigger and nicer than before. Maybe it was because he knew what was waiting inside. They walked up to the porch and stood in front of the door. Billy looked at Charlie and then pressed the doorbell.

They waited for a couple of minutes and then he pressed it again. He knew he was gonna hear about this but he thought it might be part of the whole process. He pressed it again.

"Holy fuck! Really! Hang on a fucking minute!" A shrill voice from inside. Billy's cock jumped again.

The door opened and Billy saw the young girl from last week. She was just as cute as he remembered, her dark hair flowing over her shoulders. Her hair was a little of a mess but it didn't detract from her looks. She was wearing a nightshirt that stopped around the middle of her thighs. Her feet were bare and her toenails still pink. He looked back up and he noticed her boobs were pressing against the shirt, he could tell there was no bra as he saw the slight bulge of her nipples.

"Welcome back, assholes." She said and turned to walk into the kitchen.

Billy and Charlie followed her and she pulled a glass and filled it with water. They stood and waited.

"So pull out the fucking paperwork." She said and walked around to meet them.

Billy pulled the papers out of his bag and laid them on the table.

"Are you sure you want to sign these now? This is a big job." Billy said.

She started to lean over the papers but then she stood up and looked up at Billy. She raised her eyebrows and Billy just looked at her.

"I just want to make sure, this is a lot of money and I don't want to......" Billy just stopped talking as he couldn't think of what to say next.

The girl stood up and took a sip of water. She looked back at Billy with a simple face.

"Ok, genius, let me explain, and I will talk real slow so you can follow." She started and Billy actually felt a little angry at her tone.

"I have my close friend upstairs and we had quite a party last night to celebrate her 18th birthday. I drank a lot and she drank even more. I have a splitting fucking headache and I just want to go back to sleep. I have these two sleeping pills here that are going to put me into a nice deep sleep and hopefully this fucking headache will be gone when I wake up. My friend is already in lala land as she swallowed her two pills about 30 minutes ago. She will be out a while." The girl said and Billy just stared.

"You with me so far, genius?" She asked with deep sarcasm.

Billy nodded his head although he really wanted to just punch her in the nose.

"Ok, so you have two choices. I put 3000 square feet on the order so I know that is at least a full day job. My mom and dad are not coming home until tomorrow. You can choose to have me not sign the papers and stay up and watch you clean. With this headache I can easily emulate my mom and get up in your shit all day. Or you can choose to let me sign the papers, take my pills, and go back to sleep and then you can clean all day long if you want." She said and looked right at Billy.

"Do we understand?" She asked.

Charlie stepped up and pushed Billy aside. He slid the papers over to the girl and held out a pen.

"Maam, I am so sorry. My friend sometimes gets too hung up on protocol. This is not standard procedure but we definitely would not want you to suffer any longer than you have to. We would be happy to have you sign these now and let you go upstairs and sleep that off. We are professionals and we will deliver exactly what you requested." Charlie said and Billy's jaw dropped.

The girl was smiling at Charlie and she took the pen and signed the papers. She then popped the pills in her mouth and took a big drink of water. She walked back into the kitchen and put the glass in the sink. She walked past them and headed towards the stairs. She walked up halfway and Billy and Charlie watched her powerful thighs ripple below the hem of the night shirt. She stopped and looked at them.

"By the way, if you guys order a pizza later get a large pepperoni for us and leave it on the counter. We like it cold. There is money on the counter and I think you know the number." She said with a sly smile.

Billy and Charlie stared at her as she made her way slowly up the stairs. They watched her turn at the top of the stairs and disappear down the hall. Billy looked over at Charlie. Charlie looked like a kid as they just walk into an amusement park. Billy looked over at the kitchen counter and saw a fifty dollar bill sitting there.

"Billy, are you fucking believing this?" Charlie said.

Billy just shook his head.

"No, Charlie, this in unreal. Let's go get the equipment out of the truck. We may as well take a look and see what we can do." Billy said and walked towards the front door.

They unloaded all the equipment and they cleaned all the carpets on the first floor out of guilt rather than necessity. They finished and Billy told Charlie to carry the equipment up the stairs. They drug all their stuff to the top of the stairs and left it there. Billy walked slowly down the hall and Charlie followed. There was a huge room at the end of the hall and Billy looked in. It was the master bedroom and it was humongous. The bed looked bigger than his apartment and the furniture was unbelievable. Everything was spotless, including the carpet. He shook his head and turned back to the hall. There was another hall to his left and he started walking. There was a small bedroom on the left, well small compared to the other one but still bigger than his. He looked in and it was immaculate. He looked at the carpet and it was spotless. He didn't think he could get it looking any better so he closed the door. He walked further and he saw an open door at the end of the hallway. He could see pink walls and a lot of posters.

He slowly approached the room with Charlie on his heels and he stopped just short. He took a deep breath, stepped into the room, and almost came in his pants.

The room was a little messy, there were clothes all over the floor. The bed was a king and the sheets were in disarray. But the thing that set his cock throbbing were the two girls on the bed. His little bitch hottie was lying on her side with her legs pulled up. Her shirt had pulled up and he saw her pink panties wrapped around that tight ass. He also saw her pussy pressing against the soft cotton and then her gorgeous legs and feet there just calling to him.

Then he looked at the friend, Sheila he thought was her name. She was the little blonde that came into the shop last Friday. She was lying on her back on the bed, fully clothed. Her face was perfect, she looked like a cross between a model and the girl next door. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing really slow. Her mouth was slightly open and her lips were precious. He could tell there was a shiny lip gloss on them. Her hair was relatively short and in disarray. There was a lock of it across her cheek and the rest was spread out on the bed.

She was wearing a light blue blouse that buttoned up the front and a short tight black skirt. She had one black high heel shoe on her right foot but her left was hanging off the bed and bare. She was not wearing hose or stockings but her legs were perfect. They were smooth, firm, and looked really soft. Her skirt was pushed up a bit with her legs spread a little but not enough to see anything other than two perfect thighs. Billy rubbed his cock in his pants. It was rock hard as he looked down at these two gorgeous creatures.

He also noticed something on the floor and saw a huge black stain on the gray carpet. What the fuck was that? He knelt down to look and he figured it was most likely soda. He touched the carpet and it was dry and crinkly. Obviously it had been there a while. It would come out but it would take some elbow grease. He stood up and saw Charlie standing next to the blonde.

"Billy, she is precious." Charlie said in a soft voice.

Billy could only nod and watched Charlie push the lock of hair off her cheek. Charlie ran his finger across her face and lips. Billy watched her lip stick to Charlie's finger and then pop back as he pulled away. Charlie ran a finger down her neck and then to her chest. Her cleavage was spectacular, even lying on her back and Charlie ran a finger between her breasts and along the edge of her shirt.

"Charlie, we have to clean this carpet." Billy said and Charlie looked up at him.

"Charlie, I understand but we have all day. Let's get the cleaning out of the way and then we will take it from there." Billy said.

Charlie nodded and walked away from her, running his hand down her stomach and then down her left leg to her knee that was bent as it draped over the edge of the bed. He took a deep breath and stood there. He reached over and took the shoe off of her right foot. Billy noticed light blue polish on five perfect little toes. Charlie picked up her other shoe off of the floor and put them both over on a trunk.

Billy walked out of the room to get the equipment. Charlie followed in silence. They drug the equipment back down the hall and Charlie dropped it at the door and went in her room.

"I will pick up all the stuff on the floor." Charlie said and started picking up the clothes.

Billy saw Charlie dump a handful over on a chair and then saw him bend over and pick up a pair of green panties. Charlie put them up to his nose and took a deep breath. Billy chuckled and connected all the hoses. Billy ran the cleaner over the entire room slowly. The cleaner was a little loud but neither girl budged. They were out like a light. Billy stared at them as he moved the cleaner around. They were just about perfect. He had seen his little bitch hottie naked already and he was looking forward to seeing that again. The friend was incredible and he thought her tits might even be bigger. He couldn't wait to see them along with the rest of what looked to be a perfect body. His cock was throbbing and he couldn't wait to blast his first load into one of these lovelies, just which one?

Billy and Charlie finished the cleaning and the black spot was completely gone. Billy pulled all the equipment into the hallway and walked back in to see Charlie unbuttoning the first button on the blonde's blouse. Billy watched as her blue lace bra was exposed more and more as Charlie worked on the buttons. Billy saw a tan tummy show up as Charlie got to the bottom of her shirt. He pulled the shirt out of her skirt and popped the last button. He then laid it open and her chest and stomach were out in the open. Billy thought he had not seen many things more beautiful than that.

Her bra was light blue and her boobs were definitely testing it. Cleavage poured over the top but not too much to look slutty or saggy.

Her stomach was tight and tan and her belly button was adorable. Her pretty face capped off the awesome picture. Charlie was running his hand over her bra and stomach. Her chest was moving slowly with her deep breathing. It only added to the look as Billy watched her boobs move a little with each breath. Charlie put his hands over her breasts and squeezed. Billy saw her cleavage change as Charlie moved her boobs around. Charlie moved his fingers to the middle of her bra and then Billy saw the blue material explode off her chest and two massive perfect breasts popped out into the air.

Charlie stepped back to look at her. Her right arm was out and actually touching the bitch hottie's foot. The blonde's left arm was hanging off the bed, her elbow on the bed and the rest of her arm in the air. Her blouse and bra were gathered at her sides and her chest was completely exposed. Billy stared at her tits. They were huge but they were standing straight up. Billy loved young boobs, he loved the way they were so firm. Older boobs would have been hanging over with the bra. Billy looked at her nipples, they were small and pink and looked a little strange on top of such massive boobs. He noticed her skin was tan and he didn't see any tan lines. He could picture these two girls next to a pool on a lounge with their bare boobs soaking up the sun. That was a nice image.

Charlie was now running his hands all over her chest. Billy saw him flick her nipple and then squeeze her boob. He looked like a kid playing with a brand new toy. Billy thought that was exactly what he was. Charlie then slid a hand down to her skirt and Billy saw him unzip a zipper on the side. The skirt loosened a little and then Charlie lifted her left leg onto the bed next to her right. He pulled the bottom of the skirt and it slid slowly off her hips. Billy watched as a pair of blue lace panties appeared. They matched the bra obviously. Charlie pulled her skirt off her legs and laid it over her shoes. Her legs were gorgeous, long, smooth, and firm. They were tan also and Billy wondered if this girl had any tan lines. The image of the lounge chairs appeared in his head but this time they were completely naked, their young pussies soaking up the sun.

Charlie rubbed up and down both her legs. He looked like he was in heaven. He then slid his fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them slowly down. Billy watched closely in anticipation and he was rewarded as a perfectly smooth pussy appeared when the panties slid down her thighs. Billy stared at it and sure enough there were no tan lines. These young bitches sunbathed nude! His cock lurched again at the thought. Her pussy was small and fit her body perfectly. It was not swollen and puffy like many of them get after a few cocks. No, this one looked fresh and pure. He could not wait to split it open with his cock.

Charlie laid her panties on the trunk and then moved back to the bed. He slid an arm under her back and sat her up. Her head drooped forward, her blonde hair hiding her tits. Charlie slipped her arms out of the shirt and bra and then laid her back down gently. Her hair was over her face again. Charlie folded her blouse and bra and added them to the pile. He moved back and looked down at a perfect creature. He grabbed her pretty feet and slid her over a little. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and draped her legs off the edge. He knelt down, put his hands on her knees and pushed her young legs apart. Billy watched her pussy open slowly and he saw soft pink skin between her lips.

Charlie leaned over and licked slowly from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Billy's cock was now raging in his pants. Charlie smacked his lips and licked her again. He hovered over her small clit and Billy heard her make a small sound. Charlie stopped for a second and then continued licking her pussy from top to bottom.

Billy needed some relief so he walked around to the other side of the bed. He rolled the bitch hottie over on her back and her shirt was twisted across her stomach. Billy grabbed it and pulled it up and over her head. Her arms flopped over her head and stayed there. She looked like she was stretching out. Billy saw her pretty boobs bounce out in the open and he grabbed them. They were so soft yet so firm. Her nipples hardened with the stimulation. Billy unsnapped his pants and slid them down to the floor. He ripped his underwear down and his cock sprung out. He didn't think it had ever been this hard.