Carpool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

Mark saw the dirt smears on her cheek and on both arms. "You still look amazing." Unlike Megan Jill was taller with long shapely legs.

"Saying things like that might get you everywhere," she said looking back over his shoulder at her aunt who was helping someone by the front building.

"Everywhere or anywhere?" he grinned seeing her hard nipples pushing out the front of her tee shirt.

"Actually why don't we go into the greenhouse. My aunt is a nosey-body."

Mark followed her into the glasshouse however there were a number of large plants inside that blocked anyone's view.

"So," she said moving inside and turning to face him. "What is it that you are looking for?"

"Um...well what are you offering?" He could plan the teasing game as well.

Jill hesitated because neither of them had actually made a real pass. "We have some nice azaleas and some hydrangeas."

"I was looking for something different. You know not the same oh..same oh."

"Something different might really mess up things. You know I mean your landscaping."

"Well maybe I could start slow. You know not going to far with things." He knew his shorts were starting to bulge outward. It didn't miss Jill's eyes.

"Maybe slow is good." About three feet separated them. She was suddenly really nervous.

"Slow," Mark whispered after taking two steps forward. Their eyes locked as he leaned downward and forward lining up their mouths.

Jill kept her eyes opened watching his lips moving to hers. Only their lips touched, as they tasted forbidden fruit for the first time. Mark shifted his lips side to side periodically pecking. Her lips were closed tightly which meant that his tongue was not getting in. They kissed like that for 30 seconds until a phone rang on the wall behind him. Jill pulled her lips away and moved around him to answer the phone.

"What's up?" She asked her aunt.

"There is a huge rain storm coming and I'm closing up. You might want to head up this way."

"I uh...will be there shortly." She hung up the phone and turned. "Big rain storm is coming and my aunt is closing up."

"Where can we go?" Mark asked wanting to taste her lips again.

Jill took a deep breath. "It's probably better that we both go home."

He moved close again and took her hand. "Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not and that's what is scaring me. This...this is crazy." She saw his lips again coming to hers but this time hers raced to meet it. They only had a few seconds but this time their lips opened and their tongues met and danced together. After ten seconds of hot wet kissing Mark's right hand slipped between them to cup her left breast.

Mark felt the hard nipple pressing into his palm. Her hand reached up and grabbed his wrist to pull it away until his thumb and index finger captured her nip. He felt her hand relax on his wrist to let him toy and tease her raised button.

"Ohh," she moaned pulling her mouth away. She felt his hardness against her stomach. "We have to stop."

Suddenly they heard a loud roar of thunder. It was enough distraction to allow Jill to push back. She pulled his hand from her chest and moved back to look at the huge bulge in his shorts. "You go out the back gate." He tried to reach for her again but she giggled and ran out the door.

*

Megan had showered and was lying on her bed with her fingers down under the loose robe when the phone rang. She sighed and picked it up. "Hello."

"Meg it's me," Jill whispered. "Are you alone?"

"Yes, Bobby is at a friend's house and Tom is at work. What's going on?"

"Oh God...Mark stopped by the nursery today. I never intended for it to happen but...Oh God...we kissed." She waited for reply but didn't hear anything for ten seconds. "Meg...did you hear me?"

"Ha...ha...ha," Megan laughed. "I guess we both are sluts. Jim came to Bobby's game and we went to his car during the rain storm. We kissed too."

"I've got to go. Will you meet me at the mall tomorrow around 1PM?"

"OK."

*

Jim drove directly to Mark's house. He needed to cool down and needed to brag about kissing Megan. He was still wet when he got out of his car. As he headed towards the door he saw Mark driving up. Mark pulled into the driveway and walked up to him. "What happened to you?"

"Got caught in the rain with Megan," Jim answered with a sly smile.

"You did huh?" Mark looked at the house to make sure no one was nearby and could hear. "And..."

"And after the game we got caught in the storm. We got into my car."

"Whew," Mark grinned. "Let's go back into my workshop." The two guys headed back and told each other their stories.

"I can't believe you touched her fucking titty," Mark smiled. "Did it feel as nice as they look?"

"Better, so soft and her nipple is huge. So Megan has a trimmed bush."

"Yeah man. I was only an inch away when the damn rain stopped."

"I hope this doesn't scare them away," Jim sighed drinking a beer from Mark's remote refrigerator. "You know we are playing with danger."

"Yeah, but so far it's just some small foreplay. I think both of them are just teasing."

"Yeah you're probably right. I doubt if they will let us fuck them."

*

Megan waved at Jill from one of the tables at the food court. She had avoided her husband when he got home last night but he practically did the same to her. Jill stopped for a diet Coke and sat down.

"So how was the kiss?"

"Be careful," Megan said glancing at two teenagers sitting at a table nearby. "The kiss was good."

Jill grinned. "Only good?"

"No..it was amazing," Megan blushed. "I've forgotten how kisses like that can be."

"Same here," Jill whispered. "My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to faint."

"This is crazy you know."

"I know but I don't want to stop," Jill said firmly. "I'm not saying we go all the way but messing around is really hot."

"Do you think they will want to stop short of....you know?"

"Hey they are married too. Mark was just as nervous as I was so I don't think he is a pro at cheating on his wife."

"Jim was pretty confident," Megan said. "But I'm glad he was because I was too nervous to initiate anything."

"So, I guess we will continue but they will need to know that we won't fuck them."

"Jill!" Megan gasped. As long as they were friends she had never heard Jill say the "F" word.

"Well it's not make love. I don't love either of them."

"How do we tell them?"

"I'm sure they will want to get us alone again. At least I hope so. Also, I know Mark kissed me and Jim kissed you but I don't...I mean as long as you agree...I don't want to just mess around with Mark."

"Right...I mean if it's just Jim and I things might get serious but if we switch off then it will be better."

"Did you do it with Tom last night?"

"No, I avoided him and went to bed early."

"Did you...I mean...was it just a kiss?" Jill asked.

"No, he was drying my wet back under my blouse and then dried my stomach with a towel. He managed to get his pinkie finger under my shorts and panties."

"He fingered you?"

"No, but he was close really close when the rain stopped."

"Mark touched my breast and played with my nipple," Jill confessed.

"Your bare beast?"

"No," Jill laughed. "On my shirt."

"God, I can't wait until tomorrow."

"Same here."

*

Mark hurried to get to the parking lot hoping that Jill would be there as well. He was disappointed when he parked but saw her car pull up behind his. They were both 30 minutes early. He got out of his car and saw her stationary in hers. He moved to her passenger door and heard her click open the lock. "Hi," he grinned moving inside.

"I followed you for about a mile down Route 9," she said not caring that her dress was high over her knees. "I'm glad you got here early too."

"Me too," he smiled as he leaned forward to kiss her. But she moved back.

"I'm glad because we need to talk."

"Oh," he frowned figuring she was going to tell him it was a one-time thing. "So that's it."

"No, that's not it but Megan and I talked. I'm sure Jim has already filled you in on what happened at the baseball game."

"Well yeah..but.."

"Let me finish. We both enjoyed messing around but we won't go....you know..all the way."

He didn't blink. "That's great because Jim and I said the same thing," he lied. "I mean it's just some harmless fun right?"

"Yes," she said before turning and looking all around the car. She quickly moved to him and hooked her left hand under his chin and pulled his head and lips to hers. They frenched for a minute and when he dropped his hand to her bare right knee she sat back again. "There is one other thing." She held his hand in place.

"What?"

"You are I are not exclusive. Megan and I feel that it's better if we...you know mix things up."

"Great," he smiled hoping to kiss Megan like he just did Jill.

Jill felt his hand move up under her dress. It almost made it to her damp panties before she jerked it back out. "And we go slow."

Mark signed and leaned back. "Sorry."

Jill glanced down at his slacks and saw the long shape of his covered hard penis. It was definitely bigger than she was used to. "We will dictate how fast we go." She started to lean over again to kiss him when she saw another car pull up next to hers. She looked over and saw that it was Megan. "We better get out."

Megan was surprised to see Mark in Jill's car and wondered what they had been doing before she got there. Since it was her turn to drive she watched them walk to her car. "Good morning" she said to both of them as Jill climbed in next to her and Mark moved into the back.

"Hi," Jill grinned and winked.

"Mornin," Mark said checking out Megan's larger lips. He wondered when he would get a chance to try them out. They all turned and saw Jim's car park near them.

"Hey no one told me to get here early," Jim said climbing next to Mark in the back.

"Early bird gets the worm," Jill giggled.

"The worm huh?" Jim joked glancing over at Mark.

Jill blushed. "No that's not what I meant. You two have dirty minds."

The car headed out and soon was on the Parkway heading north. Nothing was said because no one really knew what to say. They were half way there when Jill pulled the car into the rest stop. "Sorry, but I need a coffee." She glanced back at Mark. "Why don't you join me?"

Megan glared at Jill as she got out because she knew Jim and her were being set up. After they moved into the building she turned. "I enjoyed our time on Saturday."

He released his seatbelt and moved forward. "We need to do it again sometime."

"That was pretty dangerous. I knew a lot of the people at the game. We have to be more careful."

"Why don't you sit back here?" Jim grinned.

Megan tensed. "Now. Uh...I'm not sure if we should...do you want to...?"

"Yes."

"We...uh..Jill and I...we uh talked about things and we do not...I mean we feel that we shouldn't go too far."

"Good idea," he grinned reaching up and rubbing her left shoulder. "You girls can determine the speed."

"And..we want to...be with both of you and not as couples." She was trembling feeling his fingers rubbing over her sensitive earlobe.

"Agreed," he whispered. "Hurry and come back here before they get back."

*

Mark and Jill peeked out the restaurant window sipping their coffees. "Do you think we gave them enough time?" Jill asked.

"Yes." Mark answered. They moved to the door and by the time they made it to the car they saw that Jim hand climbed into the back seat and was in a deep wet kiss with Megan. "Shit."

"Don't worry," she giggled. "You will get your turn with her on the way home."

Megan melted into his strong arms as soon as her door closed. She was surprised how gentle his kiss was and how patient he was before teasing out with his tongue. As she moved back against the seat she felt her dress moving up her tanned thighs. She forgot they were in a busy parking lot and in Jill's car.

Jim's tongue found hers and flicked and played until she started moving hers into his mouth. His left hand moved under her coat and around her back to pull her soft breasts against his chest. She was the kissing aggressor now and had her tongue deep down into his throat when they heard Jill tap on the window. Megan slowly pulled her tongue out and smiled at her friend.

"Just wanted you to put on your seatbelts," Jill giggled before moving into the drivers seat. "Safety is number one."

"Shucks," Jim growled. He moved back from Megan and snapped himself in place.

Mark turned as he entered the car and saw that Megan's dress was high enough on her legs for him to see her pink panties. She was connecting her seatbelt so she didn't see what he was looking at. But Jill did and lightly smacked his left leg. "Be good."

"What's he doing?" Jim laughed. He saw their eyes looking down at Megan's dress and knew. "Oh."

"Oh what?" Megan asked after looking up. She saw all three sets of eyes looking at her pink and damp undies. "Hey!" She lifted up and pushed down her dress. They all laughed.

For the next forty minutes Megan and Jim kissed as the car sped up the Parkway. Jill and Mark could hear the wet sounds of their lips and could hear their heavy breathing through their noses. Mark managed to peek back a few times to see their tongues outside of their lips and saw Jim's left hand down behind Megan's ass. After exiting the Parkway Jill stopped at the light and peeked at Mark's bulge and then back at Jim's. Things were certainly heating up.

"Slow down," Jim complained as Jill beat five traffic lights in a row. His hand had squeezed Megan's buttock and had discovered the tiny thong panties she was wearing.

"Hey you better stop," Mark said as they neared their bank. "We are almost there."

Jim sighed and sat back. Megan fixed her dress and hair as the men climbed out. "See you two later," she grinned.

"I get the back on the way home," Mark announced.

"What...no way," Jim bitched.

"Yes," Jill said. "We're in charge remember?"

*

"Oh god that was ...Ah...wow," Megan said moving to the front seat. "I don't think I've ever kissed like that."

"Panties wet?" Jill joked.

"Soaked," Megan laughed. "Do you have any tissues?'

"Here," Jill said pulling out a small package from the door compartment. They had stopped at a light so Jill peeked as Megan exposed her silk triangle and jabbed the tissues underneath. She saw the dark trimmed bush and the top of her shaved pussy lips before Megan pulled her hand out.

"BEEP!"

"OH SHUT IT!" Jill yelled into the rear view mirror at the driver behind her.

"I don't think I can work now," Megan said still trying to calm down and catch her breath.

"Uh I'm not sure if you checked Jim out but I'm sure Mark is pretty well hung."

"Good," Megan smiled. "Jim has nothing to be ashamed of either."

*

"I guess it's better if we switch off," Jim said after they entered the elevator. "Did Jill tell you that they only want to mess around and not go all the way?"

"Yep, and that's fine. I'm not sure if I want to right now."

"Same here."

*

Jill was filing some documents in the main file room when Megan stopped by. "I can't work. All I can think about is being with Mark on the way home."

"Yeah, I wish it was me but I really don't want anyone else driving my car. Since I'm suppose to drive this week you will have to be with the guys for four more days."

"Oh God. I don't think I can. I haven't kissed like that for six years. We have to change our driving schedule. Maybe we switch off every day."

"That works. I'm sure the guys won't mind. Also, I'm not sure if you knew but Mark could see under your dress."

"I knew," Megan giggled.

"You are a slut aren't you?"

"I guess so."

*

"She has a nice round soft ass," Jim said to Mark while they stood in the main lobby looking out the window for Jill's car. She didn't object when I started touching it."

"Maybe I should go for the boobs."

"I don't know. I don't want to spook them and they said that they would tell us how fast to go."

"True. We should just go along with the ride."

"They're here."

Mark glanced around to make sure no one at the bank saw him getting into the back seat next to Megan. He smiled and saw her smile back. He didn't miss that her dress was already high on her thighs. As he saw down he glanced at Jill in the front and saw that her dress was higher than it was that morning.

Not much was said as they traveled slowly through the busy town streets. It wasn't until Jill pulled onto the Parkway that Mark glanced over at Megan who was looking back. Both were too bashful to initiate contact.

Finally after a few more minutes Mark reached over and took her hand. They caressed their fingers together for a while and then Mark's pulled her fingers to his lips.

Megan had never really had her fingers kissed before. She had never thought it would be erotic but hot shivers moved up and down her arm. She closed her eyes and leaned back against the seat letting him kiss and even suck on her digits. She was more than ready when she felt him moving closer. Her eyes opened as she leaned towards him and offered him her lips and soon after her tongue. She quickly found out that Mark was more forceful. Their passion quickly rose to a peak.

"Ohh God," She said pulling her lips away. Her body was still on fire just from thinking about it and now was starting to steam. "Slow down."

"Sorry," he whispered looking into her brown eyes.

Megan took some deep breaths and was ready to go again when Mark tilted his head and started kissing her neck. She was not expecting it and she moaned as he nibbled up to her earlobe. "Ohhhh."

Jim and Jill heard the moan, which caused him to turn and look between the seats. He saw first that Mark was kissing her neck and then looked down to see her legs open about a foot. He easily saw her pink panties and her dark bush over her bare pussy lips. It was also apparent from the damp crotch that she was very excited.

Jill saw him looking and knew what he was looking at. She too looked at his slacks and saw the tower pushing from underneath.

Jim managed to turn back around and glanced at Jill who smiled back.

Megan's hand pushed his lips back when they started sucking on her hot flesh. "Don't leave any marks."

"I won't," Mark whispered back.

They drove another hour listening to the moans and wet sounds from the rear. As they left the Parkway Jill spoke. "Since one person can't handle a double header for five days straight Megan and I would like to change the driving schedule."

Megan pulled away and took two more big breaths. "Yes...uh...uh...we want to switch off everyday."

"OK," Jim grinned. "He didn't want to wait a couple of weeks to be the one kissing one woman in the morning and another one in the afternoon. "Mark can drive tomorrow."

"OK," Mark said quickly. But then he realized that the driver was the odd person out. "That's fine."

Megan fixed her dress and her hair as Jill pulled into the parking lot. "See you all tomorrow."

She sat in her car watching the other's leave the lot before reaching down under her skirt to rub over her need. "Ohhhh," she moaned touching her swollen clitty. She needed relief and couldn't wait to get home. She looked down knowing that Jim had seen her pussy through the almost sheer and very wet panties. Ten seconds later she climaxed. "AHHHH!"

Mark drove the next day and Jim had Megan in the morning and Jill on the way home. The next day Megan drove and Jill frenched Mark in the morning and Jim in the afternoon. It went on until Friday when Jill drove again.

"Hey maybe we should do something different on Fridays," Jim announced.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers