Carrie

Story Info
He discovers his sister working at a glory hole.
3.5k words
4.38
280.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember the day they brought her home from the hospital. I was only five, and Mom told me I had a new baby sister. Of course, back then, that didn't mean much to me. I remember looking in at her through the bars of the crib. Little Carrie. God, even as a baby she was pretty.

When I hit 13, Carrie was eight. I was, of course, starting to look at girls in a different way at that age. But my gaze always returned to Carrie in the end. I just couldn't help it. Looking at her beautiful face, looking into her pretty eyes... It was just too much at times.

When I turned 17 and Carrie was 12, something happened. It may not have seemed like much of an event to everyone else, but it was a big one for me and my relationship with Carrie.

She was coming home from school when three eighth-graders came up to her and started messing with her. They pushed her around and tried to touch her in different places. I saw this and came running. I took one of the boys and yanked him off of her. He went flying and landed on the ground. I looked at the other two and said, "You leave her the hell alone," with fire blazing in my eyes. They ran off, followed closely by the third one.

In my moment of glory, Carrie looked at me as if I had just saved her life. I loved her so much at that moment. She came over to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Thanks, John."

"Any time, Carrie," I said, and I really meant it. I would do anything for that girl. I watched her as she went into the house. Even though she was only 12, I knew I was starting to love her in more ways than one.

When Carrie turned eighteen, I really started to go crazy. When I was home from college, I would go around naked before and after showers, just to see if Carrie would notice anything. When I slept with any of the girlfriends I had, I was always fantasizing that it was Carrie there in bed with me, moving with me, moaning, coming with me. Everyone says that's sick, right? But with us, it was different. It was just... different.

I knew that she was finally old enough to legally have sex, but how could I possilby tell her how I felt? Or did she already have some idea? Did she even have some of the same feelings? I didn't know what to do. I was totally fixated on her, no doubt about that.

One night, I secretly followed Carrie after she left the house. She had been going out late almost every other night and I was curious to find out where it was she was always going. She stopped at what looked like an old abandoned building and went inside. I waited five minutes and then went in after her, carefully trying to stay hidden. When I looked around the corner, I saw a woman sitting at a small desk, under a dim lightbulb. Unable to hold back my curiosity, I approached the desk. She looked up at me.

"Hello there. You're a little early, but we've got two girls ready for you back there. Have anything special in mind tonight?" I gave a her confused look.

"I'm sorry, what is this place?" The woman gave me a suspicious look.

"How did you find us?"

"I just followed my-... followed Carrie here." The woman eased up a bit.

"Do you promise to keep what I tell you a secret? Believe me, you don't want to mess with us."

"Yeah, yeah I promise."

"Alright. Through that door we have some glory holes set up. We're equipped with special mirrors that allow you to see the girl without her being able to see you. We also offer an option of role-playing, if you're willing to pay a little extra." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Wait a minute. You mean... you mean this is a sex house?"

"Yes, that's one way of putting it. But it's more than that, see? The girl in there never has to know who you are if you don't want her to. We offer you total anonymity; that's the key." Total anonymity. My heart started pounding in my chest when I began considering the possibilites. "So, will we be doing business tonight?"

"How much?"

"Would you like her to do anything special?"

"What do you mean?"

"You can write something down on a sheet of paper and we'll hand it to her. You can tell her to pretend to be a nurse, a teacher, or whatever little fantasy you might have. And that'll go only to her; we won't look at it." What an incredible place, I thought briefly.

"Uh, no, not right now."

"Alright then. That'll be $25. Go through that doorway, turn left, stick your thing through the hole, and enjoy," the woman said, smiling. I pulled out a twenty and a five and handed them to her.

"So is that Carrie on the left side then? I only want to see Carrie." She gave me an interested look.

"Have a special thing for her, do you? Alright, you'll want to turn to your right in that case."

I went through the doorway and down the hall, my heart beating wildly. My erection was pressing strongly against my pants in anticipation of what looked to be the biggest night of my life. I came to the first set of turns. The hallway went on with many different turns, but I took the first right. I came to an open room with a sink and a toilet off in one corner. The only light was coming through a window on the lefthand side. My heart skipped a beat. Was Carrie sitting right in there, waiting for me? I closed the door behind me and went into the room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked through the window. Carrie was indeed on the other side of the glass. She was sitting naked on a small stool, reading a magazine. I stared in awe at my beautiful nude sister. Her breasts had grown in well, with nice red nipples. Carrie had her hair tied back in a cute ponytail. She sat with her legs crossed, so I couldn't see much more. My mouth was completely dry, and my heart felt ready to explode. I went and got some water out of the sink, splashed some on my face, and drank some down. Was I really going to do this? I looked over at Carrie again, who didn't even know I was in the room yet. Dear, sweet Carrie. Yes, I had to do it. It wasn't the best arrangement, but it was all I had.

I stood by the hole in the wall and knocked on the window. Carrie looked up at what was the mirror to her. "Hello," she said cheerfully. I was amazed at how well I could hear her. There must have been speakers somewhere. It was so strange being with her like that. I knew I would have to change my voice so she wouldn't recognize me.

"Hey," I said in a lower voice. Carrie giggled.

"Hmm, you sound like you don't want me to hear your real voice. Do I know you?"

"I know you from school," I lied quickly, not knowing what else to say.

"Really?" A naughty smile came over her face. "This is just going to be between us though, right?"

"Right."

"Okay, good good. Do you have something for me?" She tipped her head and smiled again. It was almost too much for me. I knew I wasn't dreaming but it was hard to be sure. Carrie kneeled down in front of the hole and put her hands on her knees. I could see some of her soft pubic hair. I pulled my penis out. I hesitated a little bit, knowing it was my last chance to turn back. "Don't be shy," Carrie urged me on. I bit my lip and pushed my cock through the hole. Carrie smiled again and moved foward, gasping suddenly. She looked up at the mirror with a surprised look on her face, as if she had just remembered something. What was going on? Was it for show? I started to get worried. But then she said, "Ooh, it's so big," and I relaxed again.

I jumped as Carrie wrapped her soft, delicate hand around me and stroked me a little bit. My sister's hand. It was happening; it was finally really happening. I couldn't believe my luck. I moved closer and pushed all the way through, giving her all I could.

"Mmm, thank you," she said approvingly. I tensed up as Carrie opened and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking my shaft and her lips all around it. She took me all the way down. My God, she was good at it! Where did she learn this? She slowly moved her head forward and back while I looked down and saw it all. She pulled it out and stroked me again. "Feel good?" she asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Good, good. Don't be shy, let me hear you." She went back to sucking me and I started moaning softly, like she told me to. My little Carrie--not so little anymore. She sped up her sucking and jacked me at the same time. We were both moaning. My breathing sped up suddenly and Carrie knew that I was about to come. She pulled me out of her mouth and stroked me strongly and smoothly. I easily had one of the best orgasms of my life then. Carrie milked me expertly and I shot out all over her sweet face and hair. She was saying, "Good boy," over and over while she jacked me off. I finished jizzing but Carrie kept stroking my cock to be sure I was done. God I loved her. "Mmm, did you like that?"

"I loved that," I said in my low voice. She finished stroking me, gave the tip of my cock a little kiss, and then let go. I pulled out and zipped myself back up, looking at my beautiful little sister, covered in my cum.

"Will I see you again?," she asked, looking to where she thought my face was.

"Definitely," I answered. She blushed a little bit.

"My name's Carrie. What should I call you?"

"Um... Call me John," I told her. Again, she looked surprised, but then just said,

"Okay, see you next time, John."

"Bye." I walked out of the building in a daze. It was 11:30. How late would she stay there? Who else would she service? I didn't really want to think about that. What mattered was that Carrie, Carrie herself, had just made me come. It was wonderful. It was the most amazing thing in the world. But it wasn't enough, of course.

I went right back a couple days later. I asked if I could write her a note this time. I wrote that I wanted Carrie to masturbate a little before she sucked me. After they delivered the message, I went down the hall again, turned right, and closed the door, just like before.

When I looked through the window, I got a full view Carrie's vagina. She was on her stool again, but this time, her legs were wide open facing the mirror. I think I almost choked.

"John? Is that you?"

"Yes. Hello, Carrie."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you just startled me."

"Should I start then?"

"Yes, go ahead." It felt so strange, commanding her that way. I knew I was probably just making myself crazier and crazier, but how could I resist? She was everything to me. And if our love had to be onesided, then so be it.

Carrie left one hand on her knee while she fingered herself firmly with the other. She closed her eyes and faced the window, parting her lips slightly. My penis was pointing to the ceiling in no time. "Mmm, do you like to watch me?"

"I love it."

Carrie continued palming herself for a while, then asked, "Are you ready for me to suck you?"

"Yes." Carrie kneeled, keeping her legs parted a bit so she could keep playing with herself. I presented my baby sister with my cock again. She took it right into her mouth, sucking it in deep, loving strokes. I came very quickly, filling Carrie's mouth with my cum. I couldn't believe I had done that. She accepted it, but then spit it neatly into a nearby bucket.

"God, Carrie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Or did I? I didn't know what I wanted. It was getting hard to tell between right and wrong.

"No no, it's okay. It's just that I'm not allowed to swallow you unless you pass their tests."

"You mean you... you would swallow if I passed the tests?" Carrie seemed to look me right in the eye just then, even through the mirror. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she smiled.

"Yes."

Needless to say, I went back the next time and asked to be tested. When I was cleared, I practically ran down the hall to where my sister sat, nude, waiting for me. I told her my results.

"So, would you like me to swallow your cum, John?" We both knew the answer, of course, but it was great hearing the question.

"Yes, Carrie."

"Alright. I will." I gave her my cock again. She sucked slowly and deeply, making it last ever so long. She put her hands on the glass as her head continued to bob. I placed my hands where hers were, with the glass between us. It made me feel just a little closer. I came into Carrie's little mouth again. She didn't flinch, but just kept on sucking, collecting all of my cum. Once she had all I could produce for her, she looked up at me and showed me the semen in her mouth. Again, it was as if she knew exactly where my eyes were. With our gazes locked, she swallowed my cum down, licking her lips.

"That was good, John." I didn't even have a reply; I was too stunned. After thoughtlessly righting myself again, I headed for the door. "John?"

"I'm here." Carrie's hands went to her crotch, where they rubbed her slowly.

"Next time, would you like to fuck me?" I let out a big sigh. I had thought about it a thousand times, of course. I answered carefully.

"No, Carrie. I'd like to make love to you." She smiled, her eyes sparkling again. A small tear fell from one of them.

"I'll be here." I left, in a daze, as usual. What had my life become? I wasn't sure. But I couldn't stop, at least not yet.

The off day came and went; then it was another Carrie day. I sat in my car outside the building, waiting for her to arrive. I didn't know how it would all end. Would this be my last night with her? What if I couldn't stay away? What if she quit her job and I didn't have a choice? Any way I looked at it, things were spinning out of control.

Carrie showed up, at last. She paused in front of the building, took a deep breath, and went inside. It looked like even she was a little anxious this time. I waited for another agonizing fifteen minutes before going in. The woman at the desk stopped what she was doing as I came in.

"And there he is," she said, as if she had been talking to someone else. "Carrie tells me that you two will be talking a step further tonight."

"That's right," I said nervously. "How will this work? Is there a wall with a bigger hole?" The woman looked slightly taken aback.

"What, didn't she tell you?" I only stared blankly as she continued. "Carrie has requested one of our private rooms for the two of you. You will have full contact with her."

No. It couldn't be true could it? "What about total anonymity?" I asked, my voice shaking a little. The woman grinned smartly.

"Carrie will be wearing a blindfold," she said simply. I took a deep breath. It wasn't what I had expected, but there was no turning back now. After paying, I went down the hall, taking the third right turn this time. The hallway ended with a simple closed door. I was in another world it seemed. Everything was blurry.

I knocked on the door. I heard Carrie's voice inviting me in. Hearing her voice brought reality flooding back. I was about to experience the ultimate, whether right or wrong.

I went in, closing the door behind me. Turning around, I saw Carrie, naked except for a dark blindfold across her face. She stood next to a large bed in a bright room, not unlike the room I usually saw her in. When I gazed upon her, all other thoughts melted away, leaving only love and lust.

"Welcome, John." I jumped slightly before realizing that that was only the name I had given her. She stood with her arms behind her, her feet together. My eyes roamed her skin, causing me to start hardening. "Come here." I went to her, drawn by a powerful force. We embraced. I could smell a sweet perfume on her. I didn't want to let go. Carrie found my mouth and kissed it.

"Now, John," she said. "May I take this blindfold off, once and for all?" I stared as she calmly smiled.

"What do you mean? You would see who I was then."

"I already know who you are." A wave of goosebumps rolled right through me, followed closely by extreme heat. Did she actually know? She continued, through my awed silence.

"You protected me from those boys way back when. You walked nude around the house, allowing me to see your penis, to memorize it, so I would recognize it later. You've always loved me. You're John, my big brother." I was completely stunned. She had known all along, since the first night I had met her here. My heart beat wildly.

"Should I leave?" I asked, full of fear.

"No, John. Of course not. But what's your answer, should I take this off?" I didn't know how I would feel if our eyes actually met in this situation, but I had to find out.

"Yes." Carrie's hands moved to the back of her head, undoing the knot, as my heart continued pounding, afraid of what would happen. The blindfold fell to the floor. We looked at each other. I searched her soul, trying to discover if this was okay. Then, after just a few seconds, everything was fine. All the worry, all the fear, all the confusion, it all melted away.

Carrie found my penis and lead me to the bed. I sat down while Carrie kneeled in front of me. She lubricated my shaft with her wet mouth, pausing to look up at me every so often. After a time, she stopped and sat next to me. It was my turn to kneel. I waited before her, her pussy just inches from my mouth. I would finally return all the favors she'd granted me. I pressed my face between her legs, wetting her a bit more. Her delicate feet hung in the air, suspended by her pleasure.

At last, Carrie stretched out on the bed, her legs apart, inviting me. I climbed between her legs, ready to fulfill my fantasy. My penis touched her opening, sending a chill down my spine. I looked at Carrie to make sure it was okay. She nodded to me, smiling.

I penetrated her--my penis in Carrie's vagina. It was truly incredible. I slowly moved in and out of her, her vaginal muscles squeezing me gently with each pass. One of my hands moved up to touch her soft cheek. Her hand met mine there. I kissed her. It was perfection.

I don't know how long it went on that way, but it was long enough to etch itself into my memory, to remain there forever. Finally, I pushed forward, into my sister Carrie, for the last time, bringing her orgasm about. I held it there as I came deeply inside her, our eyes locked together as I did so.

We stayed that way, connected, for the longest time--not speaking, not needing to.

The next day, and ever after, everything was fine. My obsession had left me. I was able to move on with life. Carrie and I had a regular, close relationship from then on. Every so often, meeting on holidays, I would see a certain glimmer in her eye and be reminded of our time together, our little secret. I don't know whether what we did is right or wrong, but I don't think it matters. What counts is, Carrie and I were able to have a unique bond, and more importantly, the bond remained strong and unbroken, to this very day.

The End