Carrie & Parker: Amazing

Story Info
Parker gets jealous and Carrie makes it up to him.
1.2k words
4.43
64.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie watched carefully as Parker slipped the tie around his neck. His dark hair was still tousled and he was biting his lip a little as he focused on tying his tie. She sat up and laid her head on her hand and laughed softly. He looked up at her and smiled back,

"What's so funny?" He moved toward her a little.

"You're just so damn cute." She licked her lips a little and Parker could feel himself growing hard. He glanced at the clock. He really didn't have time right now but he knew if he didn't fuck her right now, he'd just be uncomfortable all day. He looked her over carefully. Her dark skin was wrapped in his silky light blue sheets and her hair was messy from sleeping over the night before.

"Come here." He motioned to her. She shook her head no,

"Can't. You have to work and I have to get over to Matty's."

Parker felt a surge of anger rise up. He didn't understand Carrie's relationship with Matt. She insisted they were just friends, but she was always hanging around that guy.

Carrie seemed to sense Parker's jealousy and she rose up on her knees so that the sheet fell down exposing her soft, dark skin. Parker thought her nipples were the perfect size; they fit into his mouth perfectly. She grabbed his button up white shirt and pulled him close.

"Kiss me." She whispered to him. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. He could feel her nipples rubbing against his shirt and he let out a low groan. Carrie pulled away and hopped off the bed.

"Have a good day." She shut the bathroom door.

Parker knelt down on the bed for a moment. It took all of his strength not to follow her in there and punish her for teasing him like that, but instead he tied his tie and went off to work.

"Matty come on give it to me." Carrie pushed the tall boy and he tripped a little. The two were walking down the main street of their town.

"No way, I want to see this stud muffin." He teased. He had Carrie's picture phone in his hand and he was looking for a picture of Parker.

Matty and Carrie had been friends for a long time and though they had never been sexual in any way they had always had chemistry. Saturday was they tried to always go out to brunch to catch up on each other's lives. Matty usually had some crazy story about some chick he had fucked and Carrie's stories consisted of work or something boring, but not lately, lately she had ditched brunch because of her new boyfriend and Matty wanted to see him.

"Matt!" She grabbed the phone out of his hand, "I'll show you."

"Why? What do you have naked pictures on there or something?" Carrie smirked, "No way? You do!" He laughed and grabbed the thin girl around the waist. He picked her up and tossed her gently onto the grass.

"Knock it off." She joked, "Here look." She showed him the picture she had of Parker.

"Oh yeah, that dude. I remember him from the bar."

"Yeah."

"He any good in bed?" He smiled at Carrie knowing she wouldn't answer, she was too prude.

"Matty!"

Later that night, Carrie knocked softly on Parker's door. He opened it quickly and let her in. She went to kiss him but he moved away.

"What's up?" She asked him softly. He shut the door behind her.

"Carrie, tell me the truth about Matt." He turned to face her. Carrie could feel his anger. His eyes, usually bright and blue were dark and grey.

"Matty's my friend. What is this about Parker?"

"I saw you two today. Walking down the street near my office. He had his hands all over you."

Carrie sat her purse down and walked into the living room, "He did not have his hands all over me Parker, that's stupid."

Parker followed her, feeling his anger rising. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him,

"Don't lie to me Carrie."

"I'm not lying." She yanked her wrist away, "We were playing around and talking about you. That's it."

Parker crossed his arms and glared down at her. He was physically imposing and Carrie felt very small trying to stand up to him.

"Look. I'm yours. Do you understand that? I'm yours." She unbuttoned her top and pulled it off, "This is yours, and I won't let anyone else touch me but you." She unfastened her bra and took it off quickly. "All of me is yours." Parker let his eyes take in her brown body and then he looked up into her eyes and saw the ferocity of her feelings, the truth behind her words. He felt the anger melt inside him.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He let his lips touch her neck and kiss the soft flesh.

"I only want you. I want you to touch me and kiss me and lick me and fuck me." She said the words in a whisper and Parker felt himself get hard. He had thought about fucking her all day.

"I want you too baby." He kissed her hard on the mouth and let his hands roam up and grab her tender breasts. He pulled on the nipples gently at first, then hard, like she liked it. She moaned softly. He unzipped her jeans and let them fall. She stepped out of her pants. He took in her whole body; she wore the tiniest pink thong he had ever seen.

"God you are so hot." Carrie reached up and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off him to reveal his hard muscular physique. He kissed his chest and then his biceps. She undid his belt and knelt in front of him. She pulled out his hard cock and began to lick the shaft up and down. Parker let out soft moans. She teased him by licking and then kissing the head of his cock. Just when Parker was ready to scream from frustration she took him into her mouth. He sighed then groaned,

"God baby, how are you so good at this?" He let his hand rest on the back of her head gently urging more of himself inside of her. She let her hands caress his balls and then pulled her mouth away from him. He looked down at her and she looked so sexy kneeling in front him. She took one of his balls into her mouth, then the other, switching slowly back and forth.

"Oh Carrie yes."

She then took him into her mouth again. She could taste the salty semen beginning to come out of him as he came hard in her mouth, holding her head right on his cock.

"God you are amazing at that." He pulled her up to him and kissed her thick, swollen lips.

"Parker..." She bit her lip and didn't say anything.

"I know, I love you too." He took her hand and led her to the bedroom, "Now I want you to lie back so I can make you cum over and over again."...