Carrie & Rob Ch. 01

Story Info
Excursion about black man's body.
3.3k words
3.07
33.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Carrie. Yes, that girl here with the short blonde hair and the suicide blue eyes. Next to me my black boyfriend Rob. I love him, really, and that means a lot of funny bullshit is happening whenever we're together. He looks so cute uncertain and seriously, and sometimes he can be, really, but in bed he's "Police Officer Rob Nash" with a wonderful dirty voice, doing heavy "full body inspection" with me looking for "heavy drugs maybe hidden in your ass" and making dirty jokes of what he wanted to do with me. Of course, eventually he does his jokes on me. I love him for that, but sometimes his jokes are really too heavy, too dirty, he could even see this on my face. Then he's saying "Just a joke!". But sometimes, I love to say "Do it!" , and I can feel him getting a totally kick by doing it. That's what it's all about, no matter what it is. His excitement about me is far the hottest part of him.

Anyway, I wanted him to be more dominant to me. This was my expression to praise his really beautiful body. OK, the "Police Officer Rob Nash" is really dominant, but he couldn't play him all the time, it was more fun. I wanted another kind of dominance. Want him to be quiet, taking everything he wants without asking. Maybe with a soft violence. Slapping me softly, threaten me with a warm, but straight voice to "beat the shit out of my fucking body" if I'm not doing it right now. Slapping me sometimes without reason. Slapping me the right way is an art. Hard enough to make my head ringing and my body feeling itself. Not harder. Never. OK, a little bit. No, not that hard.

I told him that. And he seems to be afraid to do that without hurting me in the end.

"Anyway," I said, "if you hurt me, I say OUCH, you say SORRY and then you continue fucking me!"

But he said that my face and my blue eyes will never allow him to become the real beast. The real excited beast I want him to be.

"Look in the mirror, look in your eyes!" he said." You can kill me with an eye blink of yours. You're the perfect dominatrix. Believe me, its much easier if you dominate me, and I would love to see you doin' it . You can tie me, torture me, taking a dildo twice the size of my dick and fuck me in the ass!"

Yes, that scary face here is mine.

"Just a joke!" He laughs," but I would be ready for that if you want."

"I don't wanna torture you. Even if it excites you."

Wasn't I sound somewhat dominant?

"But I want to lick your...entire...body!"

Yes, you see right, I'm getting weak by saying such things. His body is a real mess.

"OK. Let's do it!" That's Rob!

"Can't you force me to do that?" That's me.

Here. Look, how he's face-palming. Isn't he sweet? Those long fingers. Hottest fingers on earth. I experienced that.

"Listen, Carrie," he said, holding my hand, "I had so many girls begging me to be careful to her, not hurting her by fucking, while I had always that strong urge to really smack-fuck them and spitting them out when done, and now I met you and I never wanted anything more than not hurting you, not disgusting you with any forced thing, feeling romantic with you, love you and satisfy you, maybe with even not touching you....but you?"

I looked at him, as he seems to destroy the romantic feeling a little bit. But he tried to take the charge out.

"I want to touch you, and want you to touch me or do whatever excites you."

The feeling came back. Off course, touching him is exciting.

"C'mon, you're the beast! You got damn blackass fantasies, if I would knew them, you would make me blush if I could, and I want you to fucking practice everything of it in the kinkiest way on me."

He really tried to bolster me. But I was uncertain.

"Even licking or fondling me can be a torture," he smiled, "a sweet torture."

I was smiling, but still uncertain. So Rob changed his tune to his alter ego:

"Otherwise I will beat the shit out of your fucking body if you do anything with that tongue of yours on me, beeaaatch!"

"You're a bastard."

"I'm Police Officer Rob Nash!"

I was standing up. "Lay down on the bed! I will tie you. I will torture you. You will be punished for starring at my tits!"

Yeah, I'm dominant!

"Yeah, Ma'am," he said kowtowing.

I had to kick his ass with my knee, it was looking so damn beautiful.

I tied him, and it felt funny. He always did dirty jokes while I tied him, about my ass and what he could do with it. Oh my god! But it felt good. About my tits. OK, he was allowed to suck them a last time. About my cunt. OK, this was enough, I began to torture him a little bit with sitting on his face and with my knees on his biceps. But he seems to enjoy this, even when taking his hand an biting in it, with almost everything in bite power I could offer, he laughs saying "Good lick, huh?" Finally, I pushed my slip into his mouth. He fucking had to be quiet.

I stood up, saw his beautiful body with his stiffy, tied to my total will, and saw it was good.

"I'm back in a few minutes, and when I come back this dirty fucking black dick still has to be stiffen, to come 3 seconds after I will touch it!"

Seeing his face expression with my orange slip in his mouth was worth a Porsche 911. I smiled, not saying whether this was a joke or not.

I was going to bath. Took myself time. I had a little idea of having fun with that situation. I wore a blue bikini and a brown-gray jacket with a little white scarf. Nothing more. I thought myself looking a little bit like a somewhat successful business woman, but don't wear that much so I look sexy and could take everything off easily and fast. I entered the room, trying to walk somewhat business-like.

"So here we got a very well equipped example of what we call a 'Black Man'!"

This voice was Carrie the business woman, short CBW. I pronounced everything like having a mouth able to fit 2 or 3 feet at once, and with that consequential American overtone. I always hated women speaking like that, but it was totally fun doing this by myself. Rob seems to get goose bumps by that.

"Oh really! Look at that huge cock!"

This was innocent Little Carrie from Minnesota, short LCM, a girl who never ever saw a black man, and found everything very interesting and mysterious. Ooh!

"Don't touch that cock! It could explode." CBW can have a really penetrating voice.

"Really?" LCM with that everything-is-too-big-voice in front of a stiff black cock must be the hardest torture for the tied owner of that cock.

CBW moved his finger testing over his breast. "So look at that skin. If you even touch it, you will realize a little shimmer by moving over it."

So sexy. I could touch Rob the whole night like this. No, I can't. I would become crazy. OK, he would love that.

"Wow. Can I lick it?"

"Yes, you can. But be careful, that example is a very expensive one!"

LCM was biting softly in his breast, followed by a passionate lick. Seems like it tasted good to her.

"Please, one more time!"

Damn, I was horny! I mean, LCM was damn horny! Black skin for dinner! While biting Rob, she was making a sigh sound turning into a snarl.

"We have to continue!" CBW is a straight business woman. Always going into a BDSM studio after work. For sure.

"So here we got that section of the black mans body called 'washboard stomach'!"

CBW tipped energetically on that belly of Rob. My finger was nearly sprained at that. Damn, he got a hard one!

"Oh, how beautiful. And it touches so good. So hard."

LCM touched him way softer, but was really fascinated by that thing called bellybutton. She couldn't get her fingers off of that. Pinching it a little.

"If you want to get a lick of that washboard stomach -!!fingers off the bellybutton!! - you have to do it that way!"

CBW was moving softly with her fingers on the side section of his abdominal muscles, watching its reaction and find the right place for a kiss that followed a conscientious, intense lick. Yeah, I tortured Rob the sweet way. CBW knows the weaknesses of a black man's body, believe me. She was studying medicine before becoming this business bitch she was now. She knows how to lick professional. Can please somebody fuck her really hard?

"Lemme try!" LCM was trying tastier, softer, find the right places, too, but did more bite-licking. I could imagine Rob's thoughts. Dumb Minnesota bitch! You deserve to get fucked! Anyway, it was Rob's fault. His belly was commanding me to do this, really. And I know he hates it, but I was bite-licking his bellybutton, as it looked so damn sexy.

CBW was about to cap a somewhat medical face expression.

"And here we got that well grown thing called 'Black cock'. You will realize the difference to ordinary cocks by its form. Its crooked. And of enormous size."

I tried to touch it like medically proving his size, but my hands were really hot at that time and I couldn't resist rubbing it a few seconds. My handle was very tight at that moment. Rob's fault.

"So with this crooked form and this size this is not a cock for usual experience. And look at that veins. This is always dangerous to handle for a white woman."

Off course, "dangerous" was the right word to excite LCM: "Really!"

"In your description about handling a black man's cock with your mouth on page 154 you can read about the right technique to suck that dick off!"

"Yeah, I've read it. Lemme try!" LCM , always the big cock in her hands, rubbing it like nasty, trying to put it in her mouth roughly. She only could get the head of it, but with excitement. I released a bit to breathe, tried harder again.

"This cock could be explode!"

Nobody listened to CBW.

"Really!"

LCM seemed not that interested in the danger she was. Still rubbing it and trying to practice the technique from side 154 roughly.

And off course the cock explode. Even at that moment the half of the cock was in her mouth, so it filled quite a lot of her throat. She tried to swallow, for sure, but her body revolts and she had to gasp for air, so the sperm flows out of her mouth. CBW and LCM merged into real Carrie, laughing about her success. I loved the thought of bringing Rob to orgasms while he couldn't do anything against that. I kissed his cock softly, as a kind of excuse, and began to lick it.

"Little Carrie from Minnesota is a brave girl and will licking everything clean."

Isn't she? He never said that, but I always had felt his excitement whenever I did such a thing. My tongue moved tasty over his veins at pelvis height. To be honest, this was something that I always wanted to do.

"Pay attention to his balls! A black man always deserves to get good ball treatment."

CBW was a bit weaken, and Little Carrie may be dumb and moist in her face by that juice of the black man, her own fault, anyway, she had nothing but love for that balls with that connected, still erected black cock. What a man! What a beautiful cock! How good black balls tasting! LCM was close to become a prostitute, for a man who even couldn't speak because of an orange slip in his mouth.

Finally, I released his tools of manhood, CBW was back and got Robs right foot in her hands for simply analyzing it. Believe it or not, Rob seems to be ticklish at it. I could have really tortured him. Muhaha. But I decided that it means pure feeling for him when I'm licking it the right way.

"So here we got a special delicacy for you: a black foot! Take attention of the changing color between the toes!"

CBW was speaking, LCM was following by simply taking most of the toes into her mouth without really thinking about it, moaning "Hrrrny". She wasn't brave either. Black man. Licking. Hrrrny!

"Carrie! This one is the right toe to suck!"

"Sorry!"

LCM was finally doing the biggest toe, softly. Like a nice girl. I know that Rob loves it. His biggest toe is always quite his most sensitive, once he called it "my second cock". Whenever he licked my toes, I was much more excited on the others. OK, he licks a bit different, anyway. Sucking his second but still beautiful dick and licking his entire foot, slowly tasting and wetting, just to find the one weak point at it to last forever, makes me feel as dumb as only LCM could be. Please, Mr. Black Man, treat my face from the side! Softly. Yeah. I'm a bitch. My head's ringing. Oh what a foot! Let me suck that toe again! Treat me soft by sucking! Wow!

As I released his foot, LCM and CBW were both drunken bitches, by whatever, and wanted to bite Rob's calf. A special, muscular, black calf. But his erection was visibly increased when moving down, licking the muscles in the hollow of his knee. Wonderful looking muscles, I have to admit. My right hand moved slowly down while trying to grab his tensed leg muscles. Moving deeper. Finally reaching his ass cheeks. Couldn't preserve myself from punching it.

"And her we got the best thing on the black man ever: his ass!"

That was me. No different tune. Pure fascination. I was into it. I've got to put it on a pillar. Spreading his legs, so i could see the whole splendor and touching it. His smooth legs. His smooth ass cheeks. His crack, still smooth. His balls. His cock. What a piece of art! Everybody may call me pervert, maybe he could only understand by watching this how I watched and touched it now. I'm not that much into anybody's ass, for sure, but Rob's ass had hypnotized me at first look. I'm damned.

"So, well, this is a very dangerous ass!" CBW was back." You may realize when you wet your fingers strong before moving over it. In Old Rome they always spit on black mans ass before tasting it."

I saw Rob's head amazingly nodding. But I was the dominatrix, and LCM had to explore that black ass with her fingers. Putting them in. Watching how it sucked everything. A really black hole. Tasting her fingers after. Become intoxicated.

"Can I lick it?"

"Carefully, and with a very wet tongue!"

CBW was addicted. Yeah. That's me. The blonde face with the blue eyes. You can't see them at the moment as they're closed for pure pleasure. Licking his ass is always the final kick. There's no other ass in the world I would do that, would take that time, would put my tongue that deep. Little Carrie from Minnesota was just a signature away from becoming a lifetime slave to the obvious will of Rob the Motherfucking Police Officer Nash. A real fucking bastard, do you hear him laugh so dirty? He's making an innocent girl from Minnesota licking his ass. And she claims to love it! Can anyone please shoot that bastard?

I was removing my slip. Both slips, the blue one and the orange one in Rob's mouth. "BIIIIITCH!" was his first word. I think he wanted to say something to me in that sentence that follows, with 95% using the F-word, but I preferred to sit on his face instead and moving the rest of my body slowly into direction his black cock. I couldn't resist falling on him. How I love colliding with him like that! I grabbed his cock, put it in my mouth. It needed attention. After bringing it back to life with hardly resisting to bite it, I decided to untie his right arm, so he could beat and massage my ass cheeks. He needed that, I felt that.

Finally, I began to untie him at all. CBW's eyes were wide open at speak.

"Now we will see such a black man in pure freedom. But carefully, it's very dangerous, as he is wild, untamed and hungry."

Rob snarls after that.

"When lying here doing nothing he may do you no harm, just snuffing and licking at you, as long as you're not provoking him."

Rob, still snarling, couldn't resist to bite me softly.

"And NEVER EVER pinch on his ass cheeks as this is his natural challenge to forget everything and fuck you like hell!"

Off course, Rob fucked me like hell after that. Whenever I felt he becomes uncertain of continuing, I pinched his wonderful ass. To be honest, I pinched him the whole time, as often as I could. Screaming in fear, he could release. Biting him. Pinching his jowl. Spitting at him to make him more aggressive. He never was that excited. I could feel every muscle on his body was in pure tense, pressing out even the last bit of sweat he could offer. He was doing a marathon on me. Soon he was wet like coming from a douche. Me too. And I even encouraged him by trying to make full sentences, with really a lot of fuck words in it.

For the records: After 3 intense orgasms by me (spotted by those bitchy screams of me), he was coming. Taken it out of my pussy before, so I had his cock in my hands, when it happened. I've been the owner of his coming cock, you know? Usually I do more with that, but now I only wanted to put it in me again, slapping him, yelling at him.

"Fuck me motherfucker, or I fucking call the fucking police!"

It was the first time he laughs. With his entire body. I was laughing with him, knowing what may come now. He was sucking my tits softly to show me his love.

"Hi, I'm fucking Police Officer Rob Nash! What's the fucking problem here?"

"This maaan here threatened me with his cooooock."

"Oh my god, I will shoot that bastard! How was he doin' it? Like that? It's just for the record, was he doin' it like that?"

Police Officer Rob Nash was slapping my face with his cock. Left. Right. Directly over my face. His cock had the length of my face. My tongue licked it slowly, begging for it. He slapped again, rubbing his entire cock on my face. I licked and breathed it in. Finally he put that cock with its free head in my mouth.

"Like that?"

"Hmm.... what a tasty cock...hmm....yes, he was doing it like that...let me suck...hmm....and he threatened me to shoot over my face....yeah...right here...hmm..."

"What a pervert! We will get him. Just for the records - like that?"

I couldn't answer, as I never ever wanted to release his cock out of my mouth again.

His records were about 18 pages long, describing every fucking detail of his wonderful body and how he shamelessly forced me to practice on him. I think that guy would getting lifetime prison, but Police Officer Rob Nash was coming over my tits while recording. And believe me, he found the hard drugs in my ass. And I had to give him a lifetime in fucking not to get jailed.