Carrie & Rob Ch. 03

Story Info
Epic Domina Fail.
3.5k words
3.2
16.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, here's Carrie...huh, you don't expected me to look like that, do you? But yes, this "Fuck you" face expression is mine, and Rob, my black boyfriend, is totally "whooo!" into it. By the way, this is Rob. Don't laugh about that hate mask.

He tried very hard, really, to improve my dominating skills. One day he brought me something totally awful: a domina costume! Do you see me? Yeah, touching the costume was something like touching a real domina. I hoped a little, the costume would give me what I missed on being one. I took my hair back, it laid severe smooth on my head. My tits were free, but the rest was strictly leather. Look at those long boots! Feeling like having the strength of 2 arms in one, I cat-walked slowly out of the bath, swinging a belt as whip. (My "Miss America" belt, in white! But I had nothing better at that time.)

Rob was amazed. On his knees, lend behind, doing kind of a flooring slide dance. "If you beliiieve in looove..." Yeah, he was doing me the Jodeci, but I think, Jodeci is knotted against Rob's slide part with his pelvis moves. "I wanna looove you for liiiife..." Oh yeah, this looked so sexy. My black boot was dragging him down, it felt so good, I enjoyed that a few seconds. Rob was flouncing a bit, until I treated his face softly. He licked the boot. Now I could imagine how he wants to be dominated by me. Standing with my legs open, I swung that white belt softly. Triumphantly. Rob seems to arouse about my leading.

"What are you starring at my skirt?" I sounded punishing and enjoying that." You like it! You want to lick it, don't you? Stay the fuck down!"

Now, I was on my knees, while he laid. I've made a face pinch.

"You're nothing but a cheap servant."

I spitted on him. My white spit on his black face looked real amazing.

"You dream about my skirt, don't you?" I slapped him after every sentence."You dream about touching whats under my skirt, I know! You wanna taste it with your tongue! Shut up! I said SHUT UP!"

I was unveiling, what was under my slip. It aroused me, too. I slapped him for making me that horny.

"Shut the fuck up, nigga!"

Pinching in his jowl.

"That's my vagina, you see? My clitoris! Do you really think, you will ever touch this?"

Pinch-slapping him. Put my fingers in his mouth. Wiggle his head.

"You like that? SHUT UP! I fucking don't care. Eventually I do, what I want to do."

What a fucking hot slap from me! Rob has a really sexy boxer face.

"Only my pussy tells me what to do."

I'm so uppity satisfied saying this. I looked at him and began to sit kind of brutal on his face.

And, well, that's the problem. I felt myself a bit like a domina - until my somewhat cold white body was getting in touch with that lava he was. It's like an eruption. The whole of my body seems to press his face into me, his burning arms helped me at this. I cried. Like getting an electric shock, I was falling down. A weak domina. Rob kissed my thighs.

"That was good, Carrie."

Yeah, that was good, Rob, anyway, now he took without asking all of what he could reach with his hands and his mouth. How can I be dominant, as Rob licks that good? Hold me that tight? He burns, and he makes these satisfied sounds, that makes me even more weak, without any mercy. Rob is a licking machine. He is assiduous to make wet every little pubic hair of the few I got down there. And if he licks my cunt, nothing can stop him from going deeper.

"Rooob," I sniffed a bit, "I can't be a domina, if you do this."

"Sorry."

Yes, that's Rob. Saying "Sorry", but continue. Making even more satisfied sounds. Compounding enough, I like that. Do you see, how helpless, without any power, I tried to whip him? After all, I wind my belt around his neck, taking him up with softly choking him. Kissing him.

"I love you, Rob, but you're a bastard."

"But you like, what I'm doing, Miss Domina!" he shows me with ostentation and rolling eyes his tongue action.

"I like it, but you're a damn dog in the manger!"

Well, you see, I can't even decide to be angry or aroused, as I'm both. I had to punish him, I know, but want to kiss and hug, and at least I do the last, but with saying "Bastard", too. Rob looked at me, thinking about how he could help me. He saw, I'm a bit pissed. But not enough to be really angry.

"Hi, I'm Police Officer Rob Nash. Can I see your fucking domina license?"

Believe it or not, it helped.

"You are what? A police officer?" I dug him to the couch. The domina is back!

"I tell ya what I think about fucking police officers. You're nothing but an ass face, you fucking can lick my ass off!"

Rob's surprised face expression said to me, he was getting goose bumps.

" I'm gonna fuck you, bastard, yeah, you can lick that ass off, right here, fuck you, Police Officer Rob Assface, I only have a fuck you for you!"

Yeah, that's the "fuck you" face expression. I shouted my heart out, I spitted on him. Damn, this looks so good! It feels so great to slap him. Slap that boxer face. Pinch it. What a man! I will go crazy about.

"You can lick that ass off, motherfucker, with your fucking tongue deep in!"

I have to admit, I never put my ass that hard on his face as on that moment. One second I thought I was going too far. Next second I felt his burning tongue in my ass. "Oh my god, Rooob!" The whole domina concept broke down immediately. He tied my legs with his arms, forcing me to lay on the sofa. Claps my ass. Bites in it. Licks it. Rob is satisfied. Bastard!

I tried a last time to be dominant, but I was too weaken. Rob saw this and took my hard nipples like forgotten himself. I was unable fighting him, so I was laying down with him, while he did my tits, leaving no single dry point on it. He was singing "You're a failed domina! Na nanana na!You're a failed domina!" I was surprised, as I had to laugh. In fact, it was turning me on. Rob still sucked worshiping on my tits. He was so fucking satisfied.

"I will fuck you, failed domina! Fucking, are you sexy!"

His cock seems to rise from saying this. Feeling the tense of his body, it seems to be hard getting a love bite in my tits, but he succeed, with all of his body power, finally. My cunt wasn't mine, his body seems to be one big tongue licking it. My ass wasn't mine, his big hands clapping on it, grabbing his property. His tongue left no doubt who was the real owner of that butt.

I couldn't prevent him from putting his emancipated full erected black cock into my failed white domina vagina. Look, how helpless I looked! How egoistic he fucked me! And how white his black cock was from my juice! He doesn't need to tear my hair, as it was strained. Rob, the fuck machine! Handling me into the most defenseless position possible, switched to highest program. The program which forces me to an orgasm. This wasn't a fuck either, this was more destruction. Anyway, I got my orgasm.

Short pause, which means fucking 2 programs lower. Breathing. Kissing. Grabbing deeper. Soft bites. Stepping up fucking speed a bit, waiting for the right moment. What's the right moment? Well, maybe now, look at that helpless pleasure-and-pain-face of mine. Yeah, right now, do it, highest program, called "jackhammer"! Orgasm or money back. You see, it works. Damn, I love screaming!

One last chiseling in my pussy, then a big "Fuck!" of him, he gets his cock out. Finally, tearing my hair, holding his cock, shooting me straight into my face. Bang! Headshot, 3 big fat ones. The failed domina was finished. Executed by a raw, naked, straight fucking black cock. No mercy. I was accepting my defeat. And sucking its head.

Rob looked like he wanted to say the wrong words. "Don't say sorry, Rob!" I really shook by whispering that. Whether I enjoyed everything or not, I definitely enjoyed Rob being a sex bastard, dominating me much better than I could. I licked his fingers that moved over my face. I swallowed everything. I felt real biting sex lust at that moment. I bite his fingers.

"Why can't you really dominate me?"

The dream question of every cock driven boy in this town!

"I absolutely love, how you take, what you want from me." Yeah, that's Rob."You may be a failed domina, but you're so sexy in it!"

"You know, what I want." A command? A threat? I have blue eyes. I kissed his body.

"You want Police Officer Rob Nash, don't you?"

"At the moment, he's the only one dominating me without problems." Kissing his hand. Take it in my mouth. Do you see my blue eyes? Huh, I love them!

Rob sighed.

"He's a role. I can easily go out of it. I like that, but I want something different."

I smiled. "No Problem, baby!"

I was standing up, going to the wardrobe, took his black bonnet and made two holes in it. Before he could say "What the fuck!", the hate mask was stripped over his head. Rob was shocked, but I was satisfied.

"Yeah. Rapist!" I tipped him. "You're a bastard anyway."

He took the cap down, took the scissors and make one final hole in it. Stripping over again, now I could see his eyes and his mouth.

"So I shall rape you?"

"I am your domina!" You know that voice. It's Carrie the business woman. "And I command you to rape me! Rape me with feelings!"

Rob looked like Popeye's little baby. He seems not to understand, but said "Alright, Miss Carrie. Massa Rob will rape you with feelings, Ma'am!" I was a bit afraid he was taken a put on me, but he laughed.

"Don't worry. I will do it."

We changed clothes. I was only in a white shirt and a white slip. He wore only a jeans and his mask.

Anybody who is ever raped or been a witness of such things may say, raping isn't fun at all. That's true. The paradox here was, that I wanted to be forced to such sex against my will. If there was a will at all. Carrie, Carrie! Call this the most ambitious sex at all. Somebody did something with you, and you will decide in the end, if this was a rape or the best fuck at all for you.

Damn, I hate to decide.

I sat on the couch, Rob came from behind. In one little scary minute, he hold my mouth closed. Made signs, it would be better for me to be quiet.

"I don't wanna hurt you. And I wouldn't, as long as you do what I say."

Man, what a sexy monstrous voice! After some time I nodded, and his hands moved slowly from my mouth down to my neck. Caressing it softly.

"I've been watching you a very long time. Watch your life. Your movements. Your friends. You got a boyfriend, don't you?"

He was moving his hands to my tits. Softly evaluating them.

"What if he knew, that your tits been touched, right now? Touched by the hands of a black man!"

I was in the game. I breathe and shake, while he massages my tits with his glowing hands. One hand moves in my mouth for wetting it. He evaluates my tongue. Pretend to go deeper with his fingers. The wet hand goes back to my tits. He laughs quiet, but dirty, while searching for the corners on my tits he hadn't touched until now. Grabbing tighter.

"What if he knew you like that, bitch?" he whispers, with his mouth on my ear.

He moves his body from the back of the couch to the front. Grabbing my jowl. Stroke it.

"You're a nice girl. And you shall stay nice."

He opens his trousers. His cock and his balls out. Again, his hand on my jowl. He stroke my face. Yes, I'm a nice girl. But an aroused, too. He likes that, I can feel his stroke turns slowly into a grab, but he resists to squeeze my face. His hand goes on the top of my head. Softly through my hair. He gives me a sign to take my shirt off.

While doing this, his cock rises, massaged by his hand. He gives me soft slaps.

"You like that cock, huh! You wanna suck, don't you? C'mon, do it. Suck!"

Finally, he puts his cock in my mouth. Slowly. Damn slowly. Testing, how far that dick could go. My hands can only grab his legs, giving him soft signs of resistance when he's too far.

"Yeah, that's a black one in your mouth. Fucking suck it!"

He moves it in my mouth. About 5 minutes. Do you know what 5 minutes mean? 5 minutes moving in my mouth, holding my jowl to keep it in? It means a lot of spit is produced. More my mouth can handle. It flows out on the side, on my body. It's the first time I've been fucked in my mouth. Rob fucks me near the edge of feeling. Then, maybe because my hands tell him, I don't know, but it was the moment I expected him to do it: he puts the whole of his cock into my mouth as deep as possible. 3 seconds waiting. Then he releases. I gasp. I never knew I could have that much spit. I'm wet like he had jizzed on me. I'm scared and aroused about what happened. He laughed dirty.

"Yeah. I can do everything with that cock. And I will do everything with that cock!"

Rob slaps me soft. Then he puts his cock in my mouth again. He waits, until I got familiar with that cock, then he fucks again. No mercy. He has the cock to show no mercy. Do I need a brain? I don't think so. I begin to believe the theory of losing brain cells by fucking. I can feel it.

Again, cock out of my mouth. Watching me being destructed. I'm limp. Gasping for air. He softly tears my hair.

"Yeah, you're guilty. Guilty of making me so fucking horny!"

He loves my mouth. He's too aroused to have mercy. It's his cock that fucks me, Rob himself seems to be out of control. I expect him coming into the depth of my throat. It's a finish of a second. Rob screams short. His cock escaped, moist and still erected to the max. Rob breathed deep.

His leg on the rest. I had to lick his balls. His handle on my hair gets harder. He pretends to sit on my face. Softly slapping me.

"Fucking lick my balls! Don't know how to do, bitch? Fucking bite!"

I bite in his balls. His hand in my hair gives me signs how far I can go. I'm surprised how hard I can do. And how much he gets off on this. He shakes, as he's doing his cock in my mouth again, moving a little, like cooling down. Again, a mix of lick and bite to his balls. Rob's sounds of satisfaction become threatening. Without any force, my tongue moves more back, finally direct over his asshole. Sorry, Rob, but you got the fucking hottest ass of the whole United States! He let me do. You can't force what I'm doing now. I'm in love. Rob is surprised and aroused about how deep my tongue goes.

"You like that. You revealed yourself. How will you explain this to your friend?"

Rob tears my hair, lend me back, slaps me, enjoying my defenselessness. I look on his cock. It looks like it will come every second, without anybody touching it. Coming from his slaps on me.

Both of his hands fondling my head near squeezing. He's laying me on the blank floor. Holding my arms over my head. He whispers.

"I count to 5. When I say 'Five', you will say 'Fuck me'!"

He waits for my reaction, which I'm too afraid of. My mouth is open. He spits in it. A big piece of spit is over my face. He forces it into my mouth.

"One!"

He grabs my jowl. Softly press his hand between jowl and neck. It's the fascination that turns me on, more than if he really would do. I feel a click in my face bones. Feel his harden cock on my belly. His thumb moves about my lips. He put it in my mouth. His hand strokes me, moves my face to the side. This time, he will squeeze that face. Squeeze it good. I breathe fast after his first try.

"Two!"

A slap from him. My head rings. I suck his thumb. He moves his hand under the back of my head, where skull meets the spinal chord. A few moves, that hypnotize me. He bumps the head on the floor, but with his hand under it. I cry quiet. It's more I'm afraid, he could do too hard. But it's damn right. I'm feeling numb. My head's ringing more than before. He's doing it again. This time only fast breathing by me.

"Three!"

I'm limp. My bones become liquid now. Rob feels that and grabs and massages my knee ledges. He takes them up, opens my lap. His hands on my thighs, he opens my pussy, and a bit of my ass. In a demonstrative sloth, he moves his tongue swirling over my pussy, direction ass. A few tastes with his fingers, then it happens. He never licked my ass that slow. Deep breath, as he finally release the butt.

"Four!"

He's humping me on the bed again. Holding my hands. Put them with his hands under the back of my head. His cock slips over my pussy, trying to shave forth my clit. Our bodies sliding a bit with ourselves. Mine become more sensitive. One touch could be like an electrical shock.

"Five!"

"Fuck me!"

I said that quiet. He slows his moves. Now I'm shouting it. His cock slides into me. A cry by me, like I was deflowered. I'm only scaring. It feels damn good. More moves, I can close my eyes, hold myself on his arms. I feel myself again, I know what will happen. A good Old School Fuck with a lot of sweat. Please take yourself into a loose body position. This fuck will be presented to you by Rob Nash Jackhammers Ltd. Good quality fucks since the few remaining braincells in my head can fucking remember.

"Fuck me!"

Jackhammer. The light version. To get familiar with. I become paranoid. Rob can fucking be harder to me. He grabs my face from the side, turns it. Now he squeeze it on the couch by fucking me much harder. Damn, this is a kick!

"Uh, you're betrothed. I fuck a betrothed girl!" He sucks the finger with my ring. Going down near my face. "What if your betrothed friend knew that you come right now! Coming from a black! Cock! Fucking you!"

Fuck! Jackhammer! The big one. His hand on my mouth, my cries could reveal him. The rapist goes out of control. Tensed to the max. No grease, this is sweat. His fuck sounds become crazy. His body hugs me, to kill me like an anaconda. The piston still moves in with no mercy, then, finally, full cock in me, doesn't move. Insane sounds by the rapist. Police will come. Headshot, this moment. He will stay erected in me, with his dead cramp hug. Police will need hours to take me out of that.

Game over. He throws the mask away. His cock over my tits. His gun. It looks so beautiful. Bang! Still looks beautiful, more than ever. Bang! He is god. His whole body shoots on me. Bang! I won't die. I will suck his cock. Suck him out. He must surrender voluntarily.

Big moan by Rob. He did.

We laying. Laughing. My hand strokes the sperm from my face. "Look, what you've done." I said, sucking my fingers. Now he's stroking me. I suck his fingers. Peace on earth.

"Why can't we have ordinary sex, like anybody else?" I had to laugh a bit. Hi, Carrie! We found a few braincells out there. Do you miss some?

Rob looks curious on me. Like he wants to tell me, ordinary sex is something you better don't try at home.