Carrie & Rob Ch. 04

Story Info
Black 007.
3.3k words
2.33
19.4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, here's Carrie. Am I look good? Full secretary outfit! Every boss would take me without application, just by looking at me! I like myself looking like that. And this is Rob. Rob's dressed so damn good! Black suit in black body. Armani is a black man, I'm convinced.

Yeah, I know what you wanna say: Rob n' Carrie goes mainstream. Next thing will be the promise to never say "fuck" again. But to be true, we just played a little.

You know, he's working in the production section of an ad company, and he loves to describe his work as "the driest in a drunken company". No creativity, just that boring organizing stuff. The most creative thing he could do at his job is to make bitchy comments about how serious everybody in the creative section takes their work. Sorry, Georgia, he needs that. Anyway, as he wanted to take a somewhat more serious outfit for his however drunken employers, I made quite a lot jokes about him. You don't know how much fun it is to say "Don't forget to correct your tie!" in every dumb and helpless position possible. Before he kisses me. Before he spunks my ass, after hunting me through the room.

Well, until I saw him dressed. There are not many people I know looking good and unsophisticated in both, sweat and suit, but he does, definitely. I was a little surprised, that somebody in a suit can attract me that much, as I'm not that much into suit guys. I was so impressed, I decided myself to overdress me that overwhelming "serious", too. Just for fun and to surprise him. To be honest: I never knew that wearing such stuff could make me that horny. Not only in looking, but in feeling, too.

I remember, as I entered his holy work hall. How surprised he looked, then thinking of what most stupid to say in this situation.

"Oh, hello, Miss...." he wiggled with his hand. Like saying, it's my turn to continue.

"Moneypenny!" The game begun. "Did you forgot my name, James?"

Rob needed a few facial expressions to touch back.

"Oh....No, Miss Moneypenny...Sorry, I was just too strung out from saving the world last night." He fake-smiled wonderful over his whole face.

I was moving to his desk. Light wood, polished. "What a sexy desk!" This desk wanted to be touched by me. I sat on his business chair, stroking the desk, look at him, look at the desk, try to make neck contortions to get more comfortable into that secretary posture (didn't I looking good at it?), then I put something special on me: glasses! Not much bigger than my eyes.

"Wow!!" Rob's notorious big I-get-goose-bumps-eyes.

"You like them?"

"I could jizz on them!" Rob was near kissing me.

I tried to sit like an ordinary secretary.

"That's what I want to talk about, James. Your last mission was horrific done, turned into a car accident with about 54 cars involved, the whole inner city was closed for traffic, 2 restaurants and a flower shop full destroyed by your car, but most fatal," Miss Moneypennys eyes were bigger than her glasses, "you fucked the reverend's daughter!"

"Well, you know how it is, Miss Moneypenny!"

Rob had his role. The role of the asshole guy who made a mess, knows it, but have to convince his heart lady, everything is not as bad as it looks. Best to see on his nervous tie moves. Paired with greasy fake smiles.

"Sometimes you have to do decisions against your own belief. And that reverend's daughter thing was to keep my conspiracy. I was in real danger."

I punished him with a look full of sorrow and charge. Turning away to watch the desk.

"OK, there was this accident, a few things destroyed, but who cares? I saved the world!"

Rob played his role wonderful. But the bulge in his trousers and his urge relating to that was too obvious.

"By the way, Miss Moneypenny, can you please suck my dick?"

"Oh my god, James!" Miss Moneypenny was shocked. But then she smiled. "But...maybe..."

I tried to look serious again. Sitting on his weighty business chair, punish him with a bluntly analysis of his mess, stroking his magical desk, evaluate his pens. I began to have fun with the situation.

"If you only knew how hard it was to beg the prime minister to excusing it all..."

"Well, Miss...let's take a break from those missions! I want you for dinner with me."

"Like you always wanted, James. Since how many years?"

"Well...this time for real! I won't take any more missions before that dinner. Here, my phone is off! Let's go!"

"Oh James! Seriously?"

He took my hand. Miss Moneypenny stood up, looking adoring to James Motherfucking Bond, who kissed her hand. Finally, it will happen! The secretary soul with that glasses was walking on a cloud out of the room.

After a few steps in that big floor to his room he hold me back. Whispering to me.

"Carrie! I can't stick it out any longer!

"Me, too, but..."

"There's a bath where we can do it. But you have to be quiet."

"Rob! I can't be quiet at such things!"

"Bite in my hand!"

"You mean your don't-fucking-bite-me-hand?"

"Right that one!"

We went in that bath, closed it. The room was white tiled, lighten in warm bulb light. Rob and me was taking off all our clothes, as we don't want any single drop of sweat on it, saving this for the final, the big fuck. Rob was more than black. I never watched his black skin so intense, so shining.

While we heard somebody moving out there on the floor, he was hugging me. No foreplay, we came instantly to main action. His cock was moving slow, no sound as he puts it in me. His hand on my mouth, keeping every sound in. I'm nailed on the white tiles, feeling Rob's muscles full tensed. He doesn't move. Waiting. He knows me, he feels me. I'm feeling more than naked. I feel like I'm here on a slaughtering block. I bite his hand, as his cock finally moves in me. I never felt his cock that naked. For the records: this was a damn horny fuck! It was a 10 minutes thing, but with the intense of 2 hours. He managed to give me the quietest orgasm ever. He comes, too, but very low, like he feels ashamed of.

The pressure is gone. He kissed me. We can go dinner.

"Is this the way Sean Connery looks?" Rob tried to pair dogs eyes with a smile he thought of looking charmed. It looked cramped.

"No, this is Roger Moore." I know it wasn't, but Rob don't like him.

Rob's face became angry-wondering.

"This is Roger Moore, too."

Rob took the whole arsenal of his facial expressions, but, let's face, he isn't Sean Connery, he isn't even Pierce Brosnan, and at least, it's better for him.

"Rob! You are the Black 007! Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, it means, I can drive as fast as I want, can jog other cars from the street, can make a helluva mess at primetime in the city and no policeman can mess with me and no woman in this city can resist me!" He looked triumphantly, making smoker moves. Blinking at me, "Isnt it?"

"Yes, and it means, you're an asshole, totally convinced about yourself and with total contempt about everyone who's not you. So please act a little like that."

Rob was leaning back, having the most arrogant face I ever watched, really. But then, he smiles, and the whole United States forgive him of being such a stress.

"Like that?"

"Yes!" I was happy."And now, make Miss Moneypenny some corny compliments."

Rob leaned to me, holding my hand.

"Well, Miss Moneypenny," he tried to look charming arrogant, "I have to admit, there is some kind of inner beauty in you, whenever we speak together."

"Oh James! I'm convinced, you've said that to so many ladies, but its so nice to hear this."

"Well, Miss, there is a difference to those ladies, comparing to you. I never knew if I'm right on them, they could be my biggest enemies. But I was never in doubt of your righteousness, your purity, about your feelings."

"Oh James!" Miss Moneypenny was blown away.

"By the way, Miss Moneypenny, where will we do it?"

"It?"

"Yeah, you know: IT!" Rob wiggled with his pelvis, giving me a blinked eye. "Maybe we could do it home at you. Or at me. Or in my car. Wherever you like."

Miss Moneypenny became a bit scary. So closed to do it.

"Well, there's a special place, I would do this too lovely." Miss Moneypenny seems too afraid to speak, while James Kickass Black Bond tries to drill her with his watching.

"I would prefer to do it on my desk."

Miss Moneypenny was a bit shocked. Did she really said that? But Rob James Fucking Bond smiled his ubercharm with that near-blinked eye. "You're nasty, Miss Moneypenny! "

"It was always a big wish to me, in all the time you was away, James."

"No Problem, Miss. We will do it on your desk." He gave me an air kiss. 5 facial expressions in 1 second later he said "Really!"

The rooms at the bureau were dark. Nobody in. We walked in, turning lights on, turning them off again, as we entered his working room. Only his desk lamp gave a little light. Enough, so we could see ourselves. His desk was built to survive earthquakes. I leaned on it.

Miss Moneypenny was looking so adoring, holding the hand of the best 007 ever. The black one. "Finally we will do it, James!"

"Yes, Miss Moneypenny" What a sexy boxer face looking at me dreamfully.

"My name is Sarah." She was melting away.

"What a beautiful name." It happened! James Bond kissing Miss Moneypenny!

Who became horny as hell. Look, how she licks her lips after it. Her eyes were vitreous, she begs for a wild man. That man opens the jacket she wears, touching her hips and her breast, massaging it, moving that silky stuff. Another kiss, deeper. With holding her head. She tries to grab something of his big body. What a beautiful, long kiss! Sarah Moneypenny feels the poison moving in her face musculature. She's ready for everything that will come this evening. The more, the better. James took the jacket off from her. One last kiss, a strong, a brutal, a real man's kiss. She feels her body, feels the poison move in her shoulder blades. James shakes her softly. She laughs, licking her lips. She's ready to be taken.

She's on her knees, but still wears the blouse. Opens one knob after another, while James opens his zip and puts his cock out. 3 knobs on her blouse remaining, as she took his cock in her mouth, with closing eyes, enjoying like a gourmet. She waited for so many years to do that.

Miss Moneypenny is more than willing, more than horny. She's a guinea pig for the brutal sides of James Fucking Bond. He takes her hair, grabs the back of her neck and gives her throat a stark feeling of his cock size. Heavy. Ruthless. But Miss Moneypenny is numb about her satisfaction and sounds like that. James leads her head on the desk, holding her hair, stroke-slaps her, using his cock as a roller deo all over her face. Again, cock in her mouth. Her face bones stretching. Her blue eyes wide open. Scared, but aroused. As the cock slips out of her mouth, she gasps, moans and shakes. She's insatiable.

She sucks his balls, while he's undressing. He turns. Miss Moneypenny licks and sucks everything in her near. He sits softly on her face. Miss Moneypennys tongue doesn't stop. She's insatiable. James Motherfucking Black Bond is a giant big asshole, yes, for sure, and Miss Moneypenny is about to lick especially that, with satisfaction in her moans and movements. She holds his legs as a sign not to release his body.

James Bond wears only his open white shirt and his tie. He opens the last 3 knobs of her blouse, grabs the tits.

"Special production for you, Mr.Bond, to fit your requirements. Take them in your mouth, undergo them a closer special test. Yes, like that. You can grab them much tighter, it' s good quality work. And take the cock-between-tits-test. Yeah, that feels good, doesn't it? Miss Moneypenny is happy to fulfill your expectations."

He takes his arms around her neck. A kiss again. But now, Miss Moneypenny can grab the whole body without problems. What a wonderful, long kiss! What a big body! What a heat! What a wonderful ass! As his lips releasing, Miss Moneypenny falls into a sexual inflexibility.

"Fuck me, James!" The face of Miss Moneypenny can't wait to be full jizzed.

James took the rock off of her. Turning her. Moving her slip. Down, then up, then down, up again. All the time slowly. Then his hand in her crotch. Miss Moneypenny moans deep. A revealing, enviable moan.

"You're wet down there, Miss Moneypenny!"

Tearing her hair. Biting her ear. Massaging her crotch. She feels his cock between her legs. He hugs her total, holding her arms in the back. He fucks in her thighs. Miss Moneypenny, still wearing her white, open silk blouse, breathes heavy, burns for temptation. James squeeze her tits for holding balance.

"Fuck me, James! Do it hard!"

It's time. Miss Moneypennys body is stiff from expectation of his cock. He puts it in. Years of hopefully expectations discharge in a cry at every push. Miss Moneypenny comes. She had no other option, her cries punctuates this.

If you hear that deep moan, Mr.Bond, your puppet is ready to be fucked hard. Yeah, Miss Moneypenny is a training puppet for James Bond's cock. And James Bond is worked out, he trains since the Cold War. With his fucks, he had to convince his female enemies.

"This is so good, James."

James Bond passes his training conscientiously, all parts, all directions. Miss Moneypenny fulfills every requirements, even the tough "jackhammer" part, with excitement. Her excitement, too. She's numb for pure lust. He slaps her ass. He tears her hair. He took his hand in her mouth. Nothing can stop Miss Moneypenny from being extremely horny and doing sounds to underline that. Lets do the "jackhammer" part again, just to be sure. Damn, this works really good.

Yes, Miss Moneypenny is horny, and she sweats and moans and cries herself into perfect beauty. Her hair is open and in the hands and by strong use of the black super agent, James Blackass Bond. He sweats, too, trying the "jackhammer" part over and over again. The sensors on Sarah the training puppet signalizes that James Bond is making progress in his musculature. He's not fucking, he's working! There may be places in her pussy not been shaved enough by his cock. He took his cock out. Watching the vacuum in her pussy left behind. He can't wait to put the cock in again.

"Fuck my ass, James!"

My ass is a bit open from the fuck, so he can put 2 fingers in without any resistance.

"It's too big, baby! It will hurt you!"

"Miss Moneypenny waited for so many years to do that, she wants full program, so fucking do it to her!!"

It will hurt her? Damn, it should better! His 2 fingers in my ass telling me, I'm right. It's unbelievable, what they do to me. I want this, I can feel it.

Rob James Nash Bond moves his cock over the hole. Then he takes it in his hand, trying my ass. It resists. James is conscientious of not hurting Miss Sarah Moneypenny. He takes his 2 fingers again. Deeper. He opens her crack as wide as possible. I expect pain. But there is nothing but lust.

Then it succeed. He's over the sphincter. Moving in her. As it's entirely in, he waits. Waits for her sign. Miss Moneypenny wiggling herself a little. Softly. Her ass seems to get use with that cock.

Rob leave a bit time to canalize my imaginations to that big thing. Something brews in me. OK, I got his cock in my ass. What will come now? I'm too horny to be afraid. His cock feels like a gun in me, it wouldn't make any difference if it was a real one.

If you shoot your female enemy in this position, Mr.Bond, she will get a full-body-orgasm. Let's talk about the side effects later.

"Now!" I'm whispering.

Rob fucks me. I'm happy he holds me, fighting my body reactions. Pleasure and pain playing Apocalypse Now in my ass, the feeling runs through my entire body. Every little instinct in me wants to run away, I'm crying like I was forced to. Only my logical part shouts.

"Don't stop, Rob! Please, don't stop! It's so good!"

He's strengthen his moves. I feel his cock head on the head end of my spinal chord. This is a full body orgasm like I never had.

"Oh my gooood!!"

The window panes resist my shout. This time. Whoever is in this house, he had heard me. Rob still fucks my ass. I expect to get unconscious. My body still works from the inside, as he took his cock out. Spitting in my hole. He puts his cock in again.

Your female enemy's still living, Mr.Bond! It's time to drop the dynamite.

He lays myself on the ground. Stroking my back, stroking between anus and the place where spinal chord meets the pelvis. One last deep kiss. This is the final. The big bang. The part with the pyrotechnics. The part with no restrictions. The house will be crashing while we're fucking and running out of it. Miss Moneypenny is a slut. She looks like she want to say Good bye, saying "Whatever happens to me, please don't stop!" Last kiss again.

Rob got me. I'm defenseless. I expect electric shocks in my ass. He holds me down, he keeps my mouth shut. I'm still crying, as he fucks me, harder than ever, faster than ever, but now the sound of our bodies clapping together is louder than everything. Rob isn't James Bond anymore. He is Terminator at action. You hear the pneumatics. Deep sweat. Rob begins to make primal sounds. I feel the killer instinct in his moves. This is the end. Hasta la vista, baby! Bang!

Miss Moneypenny survived. Feels, how James comes over her face. Over her glasses. Miss Moneypenny grabs the cock blind, sucks it. Tastes it. Swallows it. This is what she was fantasizing all the time on her desk. Being taken by that cock, merciless. It's done now. Will she ever work like before, without thinking of sex all the time? Anyway, she's happy now.

"We had to do this a long time ago." I'm dreaming in Rob's hug. "Now, I'm an addict."

We're breathing together. Sigh together. I grab a piece of paper from the desk, shows it with my finger on it.

"Here. I devise you my ass. For the next 99 years."

Rob looks at it, anxiously. "And after that?"

"After that I will leave you immediately."

"Truly?"

I hug him deeper. "Maybe. If you snore and spite me too much."

"I'm not a man, if I don't snore at that age."

I'm inhaling his soul, pressing my face against his body. "You will always be a man, Rob. My man!"

I feel Rob's blood rushing."You will always be my woman, Carrie!" he whispers, hugging me deeper.

Peace on earth. For the next 99 years.

"Can you fuck me home again?"

"I will, my dear. If you don't spite me."

"I never spite you!" I tried to sound a bit disappointed.

He laughs.