Carrie Needs a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband had called her, "his beautiful little cocksucker" in front of the men he brought home. Carrie had hated her begrudging enjoyment of fellating her husband, especially when he ordered her to do it in front of others. Somehow though, rather than causing her to revile the activity altogether, the appreciative groans and shouts of encouragement from those men excited her in ways she couldn't explain.

It thrilled her to a tingling boil to hear them say, "Christ, Dana, she's an unfuckingbelievable cocksucker." Carrie overheated as she imagined her husband offering her mouth to others. In time, she could climax from the meer thought of being urged between one of her audience's thighs.

"Mmmm, that's it," Matt declared, rising to his newly minted speaking role once Carrie resumed her sensuous slurping. "Suck me, Ms. Jamison," he commanded.

Something in Carrie's brain went kerfluie when it heard Matt call her Ms. Jamison. To have this impossibly hot looking kid demand she service his hard cock while, at the same time, using a form of respectful address launched her into an other worldly dimension of passion.

It felt as if her blood pulsated in her nipples, her labia, her sphincter, and her clitoris like some five pronged, supercharged vibrator or were pressed there. The category five orgasm that had been building began to squirt molten liquid from her loins.

Carrie pounded her face forward again and again, slamming Matt's meat into her throat. She no longer had a gag reflex, just some genetic need to feel his pubic pelt against her lusting lips. Matt was delirious at the sight of the gorgeous, older, frenzied female who knelt at his feet and shoved more of his cock into her mouth than he ever dreamed possible.

"Oh Shit, Ms Jamison!" exclaimed sexy baritone vocal chords that sent vibrating waves of sound against the sides of her labial liner and the little commander jutting wantonly from the bow like an erotic cruise missile. "Oh fuck, you hot fucking COCKSUCKER, you're going to make me CUM!!!"

Carrie's body was already wracked by the paroxysms of her own titanic climax when her lips finally brushed against teen's pubic bone just as the last syllable of Matt's pornographic lover's concerto registered in her inner ear. Carrie would remember Matt's ardent testimony to her oral prowess and use it and his fabulous phallus in her future masturbatory musings more frequently than any other.

As Carrie thrust out her tongue and tickled Matt's testicles, he began spilling his slick, copious cargo into her oral opening like some skin sheathed Exxon Valdez.

Matt folded down onto his back like some punctured blow-up toy as he emptied his seminal treasure. Carrie maintained continuous oral contact with his cream-filled sperm-sickle even after it was emptied. She nibbled gently at his softening phallus finally resting her silken cheek on his sleek thigh.

Carried listened as Matt's breathing gradually returned to normal as did her own. She felt her juice soaked panties begin to cool and cling uncomfortably to her satisfied vulva. Matt's cock had not left her mouth when she felt it begin to harden again. A shiver shook her body as she realized that blowing a teenager was not a one-and-done job.

12