Carried Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she moaned. Her body stiffened and she started rocking on my face in a frenzy. I could barely breathe as she rapidly rubbed her crotch against my face.

"Suck it, suck my cunt!" she cried.

I sucked. I sucked everywhere, sucked everything as she pressed her sex down on my face. She groaned, her thighs trembling as she continuing rubbing herself against my mouth and nose.

Gradually her movements slowed, and finally she swung her leg over my head and she lay down on the bed beside me.

She turned and stroked my wet face. "Did you enjoy that?"

"It was marvelous."

Her fingertip circled the wetness around my mouth. "You don't mind me using you that way?"

"I love it."

"I thought you would. I thought that the first time I saw you. You have a look about you."

"Really?"

She lay back and chuckled. "Some of it, I think. Some women have the look. Anyway, what we just did is my favorite, and if you enjoyed it I'll find ways to keep you busy." She turned her head to look at me again. "What do you think of that?"

"I think you're wonderful."

So there it was, a new beginning for me. How long would it be before she tired of me and left me desolate? None of that mattered now because I knew I belonged to her.

She touched my mouth again. "Do you want more?"

I whispered, "Yes."

She smiled and rose and straddled me again. "More tongue this time," she said. "If you stiffen your tongue, I can feel it better."

12