Carrie's Computer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear anything from Carrie for a couple of weeks. I had watched the video at home several times, often masturbating to it. It was only me masturbating myself but I could hear Carrie's voice and later I could hear us off camera fucking.

Then one Friday evening the phone rang. It was Carrie. She said she needed another service call if I wasn't too busy. I hit the door like a bolt of lightning. She met me at the door wearing only a pink robe. Once I was inside, she dropped the robe to the floor and went to the kitchen. She offered me something to drink and I declined. Then she got on top of the table and spread her legs wide.

"Then how about something to eat?"

I leaned over the table and sucked her delicious pussy. This time I licked and sucked her until I brought her to a screaming orgasm.

Jaime came over later and she took turns sucking the both of us. Then she climbed on top of him and had me video the whole thing. After they had fucked for almost an hour, he finally came and I caught the whole thing on tape as he withdrew and came in her mouth.

When he was through, she told me to fuck her. I obliged and slid my cock in her just fucked pussy, which was incredibly wet and slippery. I fucked her until I couldn't hold back any longer and came inside her. Then she told me to suck her. I did so again and as once before I sucked my cum from her and licked her swollen bud until she screamed in delight.

We now get together, the three of us every couple of weeks and it's usually the same. I do a lot of videoing and they are the stars of the show. Carrie lets me fuck her after Jaime has had his way with her. Her birthday is coming up in a few weeks and she says she has something special for the three of us. With all that has already happened, I can't imagine what that might be.

12