Carrie's Cumming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney reached between Billy's legs and ran her fingers along the crack of his ass until she could grasp his cock. Billy spread his legs wider allowing Whitney more room to stroke his dick and before long all of the couples were engaged in a group display of wanton sex. Another couple had dragged in a pair of mattresses from the small bedrooms and couples filled the beds in varying sexual positions.

As usual Carrie led the way and she momentarily took Bruce's cock from her mouth as she screamed,

"Oh Billy I'm cummimg Eat my cunt!!!"

Billy lapped all of her juices as Bruce again had his dick rammed down Carrie's throat and Whitney reversed her head and took Billy's cock into her mouth. Alice saw Rex rubbing Whitney's pussy so she reached between Sam's leg to squeeze his dick.

Carrie now had a need for a stiff dick between her legs and she rolled over into a doggy position so she could continue to suck Bruce's cock. Billy took his cock out of Whitney's mouth and slid up behind Carrie's gorgeous ass and slid his throbbing manhood inside her still-dripping pussy. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as the teen couples continued to pair off and enjoy whatever was in their grasp.

Someone had buried their face in Whitney's crotch and she could feel the sensations growing as she reached between Billy's legs and rubbed his balls as they slapped against Carrie's ass. She then slid her index finger in Billy's ass as she had learned earlier that day and Billy humped even faster.

Carrie shouted, "Oh Fuck me Billy, Fuck me," and at that moment he shot a load of creamy cum deep into Carrie's cunt. Bruce, recognizing the throes of ecstasy as well, shot his load into Carrie's mouth where it dribbled out of her corners down onto his balls. She lowered her head and continued to suck his cock and then balls savoring every drop.

Carrie was momentarily sated and sat up to see the sexual spectacle that the party had become. There were a dozen couples at the party and each of them was lying nude in the bedroom engaged in some form of sexual position. Carrie recognized her friend Kate riding on the long cock of her boyfriend Dave, her tits bouncing on her chest. Laura was on her back with a head buried between her legs and another sucking on her nipples. Alyssa was sucking off a black football player and had her fingers inside Lisa, who had Billy sitting on her face and Sherry was getting fucked in the mouth from the sounds of her groans. The sights and sounds of sex were everywhere'

Carrie felt a pair of hands sliding between her legs to rub the juices dripping from

her pussy and although the invader was not familiar the stirrings were. She slowly opened her legs wider. There were hands behind her that reached under her arms and felt her tits as she looked around. Gradually she was turned over and she did not fight the ride she was being taken on. Her legs widened as one cock was slid up underneath her and she gulped as her pussy engulfed it. Her head was pulled down as a thick cock materialized in front of her and instinctively her mouth wrapped around it.

She was being rocked between the two movements when fingers began to pry at her asshole. She had never had anal sex before and was a bit frightened at the thought of how tight she was there but another finger was placed inside her and she could feel the fullness give way to a hunger to have a cock inside her. It wasn't long before she felt a cock being pushed against the gentle bud of her ass but her head was being held tightly to slide the cock deep in her throat so when the invader behind slammed his cock up into her ass she was caught off guard.

It was her first time but coupled with the cocks in her cunt and mouth she felt a euphoria engulfing her. Hands reached under her chest and squeezed her tits on both sides and she had become a cock receptacle being pulled in all directions in order to provide pleasure to those engaged. Her pleasure was not a thought as the cocks pounded her and others in the room stopped to watch. It wasn't long before the cock in her mouth swelled and a load of juicy cum was released into her throat.

She had no more finished gulping it when another cock replaced the first, and again her mouth was being fucked by a horny stud eager to sample the wares of this obvious cum-slut.

She couldn't have talked if she wanted but she could feel an orgasm beginning to build in her loins when whoever was fucking her ass began to pound her with a deeper sense of conviction. The pain had been replaced with a pleasure and she knew that was nothing sexual that she wouldn't love. She backed against the pair of cocks grinding into her backside and gasped as her nipples were tweaked between thumb and forefinger.

Angie and Whitney had just finished getting fucked and were among those witnessing the scene.

"God, she loves cock," whispered Angie

"She is one horny bitch" agreed Whitney. "Look at her suck that dick."|

For several minutes she continued and a couple of the boys, who couldn't find a way to fuck Carrie, yet sensing the moment, stood beside her and began to pull on their cocks. It wasn't long before Carrie could feel the warm spurt of cum hitting her hips and back and then the cock in her ass began to swell, as did that in her mouth and pussy. Carrie was about to be blasted with cum in all directions and her own orgasm rocked her as she was pulled in both directions, her ass being slapped by the boy fucking her from behind.

Exhausted, and drenched in cum both outside and inside her body she collapsed to the mattress of the bed as the others watched. A smile engulfed her face. Here she was getting ready to graduate in just a couple of months. She could only imagine the fun she would have in college.

12