Carrie's Curiosity Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie prepares for her next visit to Olga.
2.2k words
4.08
22.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Interlude: By the time that Carrie was back in her clothes and ready to leave the gym, she was so physically depleted that I decided to bring her home in a taxi, and, after we arrived home, she needed my help undressing and getting into bed.

When she woke the following morning, every muscle in her body lodged a complaint. Not only did her abdominal muscles cry out each time she rose or bent, her legs, especially her left one, found it difficult to bear her weight. A long, soothing, hot bath helped but did not restore her completely. Further, it was not just her body which was exhausted, her session with Olga had left her emotionally drained as well. Each time she recalled what Olga been done to her, the memory would send a tremor down her spine. In particular, she was unable to forgot how, in Olga's hands, she had achieved a level of sexual excitement at which she had lost her capacity to distinguish pleasure from pain or even determine whether such a distinction really exists when sexual gratification is the goal.

These memories both disturbed and thrilled her. Disturbing for her was the extent to which she had relinquished control over her whole self, mind as well as body, to another person. At the same time, she was thrilled whenever she remembered how, with Olga's guidance, she had entered an extra-corporeal state in which her conscious and physical selves had become separated so that her mind was able to look dispassionately at the body it had left and appreciate the beauty which Olga's skilled hands had won from that body.

A related issue for Carrie was the question of her submitting to a second session with Olga. Knowing, as she did now, exactly how arduous such a visit would be and still suffering the residual pain from the previous one, she was more than a little ambivalent about putting her body again at Olga's disposal. Did the pleasure sufficiently compensate for the pain? Why had she given another person, particularly another woman, such complete mastery over her body? For that matter, why was she, by wearing Olga's belt around her middle, still implicitly accepting Olga's domination? For several days, Carrie was unable to find a satisfactory answer to any of these questions. However, as time passed, it became increasingly clear to Carrie that she, in spite of her reservations, still craved what Olga had to offer and that, in the end, she knew that, inevitably, she would put her body back into Olga's hands.

Having reached this conclusion, Carrie had to confront the problems posed by Olga's demands. She knew that the reduction of her waistline could be accomplished by combining a change in her diet with a more rigorous exercise program. With this in mind, Carrie carefully monitored her calorie consumption and increased the time she spent exercising her abdomen. At first, she was disconcerted by the discovery that Olga's belt would dig into her tummy each time she called on her stomach muscles. As a result, she taught herself how to keep her stomach flat even when she was working it. For example, she would take care to tuck her tummy in rather than let it bulge when doing her sit-ups. Similarly, when I massaged her belly, she concentrated on keeping her waist as small as possible while rounding her lower belly so that it could accommodate the penetration of my fingers. Further, she was gratified to find that, after a few of weeks, her waist had shrunk sufficiently that the belt was no longer a source of serious discomfort.

Limbering her legs was a more difficult problem. As a child, Carrie had taken ballet lessons, but she no longer possessed the flexibility which those lessons had given her body. Working together, we tried to devise an exercise program for the purpose of limbering her legs. After several abortive attempts, we settled on an exercise which seemed to work quite well. Namely, Carrie would lie on her back and raise one leg straight up. I, after grasping the ankle of that leg with both hands, would use my weight to manipulate it in ways designed to stretch its tendons. By pushing the leg forward, I forced Carrie's hamstrings to lengthen. When I pulled it to the side, it was the tendons in her groin which were made to bear my weight.

Our efforts did make her legs more limber. On the other hand, nothing that we did with her legs even approached the demands which her visit to Olga's frame had made on them. Thus, we suspected that Olga would not satisfied with our efforts and decided that we had better employ more rigorous methods. For this reason, we located a dance school where Carrie could have a personal trainer for her legs.

When we arrived at the school, we were greeted by a handsome young man named Greg who was wearing an outfit which hid little of his muscular body. After ushering us into a small studio, he asked Carrie, whose body, once she had removed her coat and slipped out of her shoes, was attractively displayed under her leotard, to stand in front of a full length mirror so that he could assess the condition of her legs. Unlike Olga's, Greg's examination was completely dispassionate. In fact, although he clearly appreciated what he saw, he seemed to have only a purely professional interest in her body. Even when he was touching her rather intimately around her crotch, there were no sexual implications discernible in his touch. For Carrie, Greg's apparent asexuality was simultaneously reassuring and disturbing. On the one hand, she did not want to involve yet another person in her sexual life. On the other hand, she had to admit that she expected men to be sexually aroused by her body and found it slightly insulting that this man was not.

Having ascertained the information which he needed to proceed, Greg came to the same conclusion as Olga had. Namely, he thought the most efficient method for improving Carrie's flexibility was to employ a barre in much the same way as ballet masters used to train their students. So saying, he positioned a portable barre several feet in front of the mirror, anchored it to solid sockets in the floor, and, after adjusting its height, invited Carrie to place one of her legs over the barre. Remembering her ballet classes, Carrie assumed that she was to place her leg so that her ankle would be the point at which it met the barre. However, that was not what Greg had in mind. Standing on the opposite side of the barre from Carrie, he grasped her ankle and gently pulled Carrie forward until her crotch rested on top of the barre so that her raised leg was entirely on Greg's side and the groin of her other leg rested against the side of the barre. After warning Carrie to brace herself, Greg slowly stretched her leg by leaning back.

As he steadily increased the pull on her raised leg, the muscles in that leg as well as the tendons of her groin were subjected to increasing tension. However, he seemed to know how much she could tolerate and stopped increasing the tension before it became too painful. Once he had the pull on her leg at the level he wanted, he, without diminishing the tension, began working the stretched leg. Depending on the direction in which he guided her raised leg, he forced Carrie to rotate on the other leg so that at one extreme she was nearly facing toward him and at the other extreme she had her back to him.

Greg continued working her leg in this way for about fifteen minutes before having her switch legs and repeating the procedure. After this initial stretching of her legs, Greg allowed Carrie to rest for several minutes while he raised the barre about half a foot. When she was ready to resume, he had Carrie face the barre and again hand him the leg which had been raised first. This time, rather than pulling the leg toward him, he held the ankle on top of the barre and told her to lean her torso as far back as she could while he held her ankle against the barre.

After she had complied, Carrie's body assumed a graceful arc, which was enhanced when she tilted her head and her lifted her arms so that they continued the curve along which her torso ran. In fact, she looked so beautiful in this pose that I asked her if she would mind my baring her upper body while she held it. Perhaps because, in spite of his being a man, Greg's apparent lack of sexual interest neutralized his presence from her point of view, Carrie, who was well aware how beautifully the pose displayed her body, hesitated only a moment before agreeing; indeed, I sensed that her only reason for hesitating at all was her concern that Greg not see the wire belt which encompassed her midriff. Since she was wearing a wrap-around leotard, it was easy for me to lower it to her waist without having her abandon her position or exposing her belt, and, when I had it tucked securely around her middle, the beauty of what I had revealed exceeded expectations. What I found most pleasing was the pattern made by her faintly visible ribs, a pattern which was aesthetically interrupted by the soft mounds of her breasts.

Unable to resist, I positioned myself behind her back, reached under her arms so that I could cup her breasts in my hands, and, by trapping them between my index fingers and thumbs, tease her nipples until they stood out from her breasts like little red sentinels.

Throughout, Greg watched us with intense interest but gave no sign that he was sexually aroused by either the sight of Carrie's body or what I was doing to it. Nonetheless, he did appreciate the aesthetic possibilities of Carrie's response to my attentions and suggested that I experiment to see what artistic effects I could produce by molding her torso into different positions. Since I too was intrigued by these possibilities, I readily accepted his suggestion. Standing behind Carrie, I took one of her shoulders in each hand and pulled them back until her upper body not only bent away from the barre but also arched back toward me. In this position, her head fell back, with the consequence that her face disappeared from her image in the mirror and was replaced by her nipples as the most prominent feature at the top of her body. In an attempt to increase the dramatic impact of her image, I decided that I should try to make her arms disappear as well.

Thus, without reducing the pressure that I was applying, I dropped my hands along her arms so that I could pull them together and away from her body. As I had anticipated, with her arms missing from it, her image now resembled that of a Greek stature whose head and limbs had been lost. Once I had her arms where I wanted them, I held them there with one hand grasping her two wrists while I used my other hand to keep the "sentinels" on her breasts awake and be sure that they continued to stand at attention. At the same time, my free hand roamed over her tightly stretched front, enjoying the soft layer of smooth flesh covering the tightly stretched musculature of her upper belly, and occasionally I would use her arms as a lever to make her sway back and forth in what became a slow, sensual dance.

After Greg had switched to her other leg, I decided to mold Carrie's torso in a different direction. This time I pushed her body toward the raised leg and had her grasp the barre so that her breasts now lay on either side of her raised leg and her foot rested against her chin. In this position, Carrie's breasts were much more malleable than they had been when she leaned back, and, after taking a nipple in each hand, I set her breasts in motion by alternately pressing one nipple into while pulling the other nipple away from the breast to which it was attached. Carrie found my simulated milking of her breasts both relaxing and exciting, and Greg and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her breasts as they bobbed up and down and changed shape. Thus, by the time that Greg released her leg, all three of us were pleased and were looking forward to our next visit.

We returned to Greg several times, and each time discovered new ways to present and enjoy Carrie's body while he limbered her legs. Never did Greg's interest in her body give even a hint of sexuality. It seemed that he simply appreciated its aesthetic potential and was content to participate in the realization of that potential. Somewhat to my surprise, once she had reconciled his disinterest with her own pride in her sexual attractiveness, Carrie learned that there was a special pleasure to be derived from having her body appreciated for its purely artistic attributes. Nonetheless, she knew that, without the sexual component, she would never achieve the state of excitement which Olga had evoked, and so our visits to Greg did nothing to assuage her need to revisit Olga.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers