Carrie's Home Alone

Story Info
The fantasy she never told anyone about comes true.
943 words
4.1
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was leaning over the bed, trying to tuck in the sheets on the other side. She had phoned her boyfriend about a half hour ago to say her parents were going to be away for the night, but he’d already promised to babysit his brother that evening. She was disappointed, but carried on making her bed just in case.

She waited for the shower to warm up before getting in so she could enjoy feeling the hot water cascade over her long dark hair and down her back. She reached for the shower gel and covered herself in silky bubbles, running her hands over the smooth skin across her neck, down her chest, along her thighs. Her skin was amazingly soft and as fresh and pale as a petal, with the slightest pink hue across her cheeks. She was in the shower for a long time before she got out and wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel then made her way back to her bedroom.

She had roughly dried herself but her skin still had a dewy glow and the gentle evening’s light cast a golden shadow across her back. She reached up to dry her hair, letting go of one side of her towel, and felt a hand close around her wrist. She tried to spin round but an arm wrapped round her waist and held her there, unable to move or to see her attacker. He pressed up against her and she felt his breath on her neck, and knew instantly who it was. His grip was firm but gentle, and his familiar smell was both comforting and exciting for her. This was her boyfriend Andrew, but not as she knew him.

He pulled one of her hands round behind her back and she felt a cold metal handcuff clip round her wrist. Before she could think he had done the same to the other and her towel had fallen to the floor. Her heart was racing with excitement and fear, not knowing what would happen next. Andrew ran his hands through her hair, brushing it out of her face, and took a single silk scarf from his pocket. He ran it across her body, over her delicate skin, and watched as she shuddered with pleasure. He wrapped the scarf around her head, covering her eyes, and tied it tightly. He stood back to look at her, how beautiful she was, how helpless and totally his.

Carrie stood listening, trying to work out where he was in the room. Her skin was tingling, waiting for his touch, her senses heightened with anticipation. Then she felt a hand reach round from behind her and gently trace the outline of her nipple. It felt too good, and he drove her crazy by stroking his fingers all over her breasts. Finally he held her hard nipples and twisted them gently. She let out a soft moan, it was so intense she didn’t think she could take it much longer. It was better than she could ever imagine, yet it was torture.

He moved his hands down onto her hips and pulled her back against him. She felt his naked body pressing into her back and another wave of excitement ran through her. He paused for a moment before pushing her down to her knees on the floor. The carpet felt gritty beneath her making her feel dirty, yet so good. He wrapped his fingers up in her hair and pulled her head back towards him. He loved the feeling of her hair brushing against his skin, against his already hard cock. He let go of her and walked around to her front. He cupped her breasts in both his hands and moved his cock between them.

A jolt of electricity surged through her as she felt him touch his stiff cock against her delicate skin. She was so helpless and dirty, her body was his and she could not stop him. She could feel the wetness between her legs trickling down her thighs as she thought of him using her, touching her, owning her. She lowered her head so the tip of his cock was just touching her lips, and she licked it gently with her tongue. Andrew moved so she could take the whole thing in her mouth, swallowing down inch after inch until she had taken the whole thing. He made her lick him and suck him until he was almost going to cum, then he pulled out and dragged her to her feet.

He pushed her forwards roughly and she fell face first, bent over the edge of the bed. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her from behind and she couldn’t wait any longer, she was desperate to have him inside her. She pushed back against him and he teasingly moved his cock across her clit, rubbing against her and driving her crazy. Finally he slid inside her and she moaned with pleasure, feeling she was going to come almost as soon as he entered her. She had never felt anything so intense, she lay helpless on the bed as wave after wave of pleasure surged over her.

Andrew could feel her pussy grip him tightly and she gasped and moaned, bringing on his own orgasm. He kept moving inside her as he came, his cum dripping out of her and trickling down her thighs. Finally he pulled out lay next to her on the bed, kissing her gently before reaching round to untie her. They curled up together and slept the night in each others arms, completely exhausted but happier than they had ever been.