Carrie's Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
More exploring Carrie's apartment.
2k words
4.25
17.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning for those of you who haven't read "Carrie's Pussy" was spent in my neighbor's apartment going through her things and edging myself to a very leisurely orgasm. Back in my own apartment a little after noon I collapsed. Exhausted from spending so much time focusing on my crotch I drifted off dreaming of things I could or might do while Carrie was away.

I awoke about three pm and made a short list of things I would need. Beer, to replace the one I had taken from her fridge. Wine, because it seemed more lady like. A tin of powder because I liked the way it felt when I used it after my bubble bath. Some of those elastic things and a small collar from the pet department.

It was a bitter cold day; one of the coldest of a very cold February. Later, we would find out that it was the coldest February on record. Over a hundred years and this was the coldest ever. Well, not forever ever just since they began keeping records! Just my luck I thought. We set a record my first year in Cleveland. Yeah team! It should be noted that January was one of the warmer on record. I bundled up and went to the store. It was only a block and a half from my apartment but I was frozen as I walked in the front door of the discount food and drug store. The wind was at my back on the way to the store, the walk back would be worse.

I found everything on my list plus some cheese and summer sausage to go with the crackers I already had. As I passed through the women's clothing department I noticed a small elastic strap intended to add a little extra girth to a bra. I couldn't resist. I had to have it even though it might be a bit embarrassing at the check out. I was suddenly aware of the throbbing in Carrie's panties. Yes, I had borrowed the pale blue cotton briefs from Carrie's hamper and I was wearing them for the afternoon. They weren't the sexy ones that she might wear on a date. These were her everyday panties; ones she may have worn to work. My "clit" was growing as I imagined the clerk giving me a knowing look.

There were long lines in the checkout area. No one was waiting at the self-checkout so I began scanning my items. When I got to the wine the alarm went off and a young woman came over to check my ID. She smiled as she glanced at my purchases. "Having a little party tonight?" It was an innocent question but did she suspect something? Was I reading too much into it?

"Maybe." I smiled back. "If the weather doesn't kill our plans." I was trying to at least appear normal but it seemed to me that she knew. I must be paranoid. How could she?

The walk back was awful. The wind made it seem like twenty below. The snow stung when it hit my nose and forehead. I made a mental note to wear an extra layer next time plus a heavier knit cap and better gloves. This weather was nothing to mess with.

Back in my apartment I gathered the things I would need to take to Carries for my evening session. The wine plus a stemmed glass. The crackers, cheese and summer sausage. A bottle of beer. My favorite DVD plus two clothespins. Armed with everything I needed I crossed the hall to Carrie's apartment. My breathing quickened with anticipation as I quietly opened the door. Once inside I dropped the DVD on the coffee table and took the rest to the kitchen. Before I could do anything else I just had to get dressed!

I went to Carrie's bedroom and turned on the light. I looked around the room for the one thing that I didn't find earlier. There was a flannel nightgown in her dresser but that wasn't it. I turned back the covers and saw what I wanted under one of her pillows; her nightie! Pale blue. It was a matching baby doll and panties with little ruffles. My heart raced as I licked my lips while holding her panties to my nose. Breathing deeply I inhaled her scent; musky yet feminine it made my cock and balls throb. Sitting on her bed I took off my shoes and socks. I stood up and stepped out of my slacks folded them neatly and placed them on the foot of her bed. I took off my shirt and stood nearly naked looking in her mirror. I rubbed my cock through her blue cotton briefs. It was time to get ready for "bed."

I took off her panties and put them back in the hamper. Naked I walked into her bathroom and started her shower. A "good girl" should always shower before bed I thought. I used her shampoo and conditioner. I carefully washed with her scented soap paying special attention to my "clit" and ass! I wanted to be squeaky clean! Out of the shower I used the towel she had used the day before to dry myself. I used her hair dryer and brush to dry my hair. I went to her dressing table and powdered my ass and "clit." I used her deodorant. Satisfied that I smelled just like her I picked up the panties from her sleep set. They were tiny. Stretch lace with a very small crotch panel. I stepped into them. There was just barely enough stretch to accommodate my girth and not nearly enough to cover the not so feminine package between my legs. My balls were just barely contained and my still soft "clit" was poking its head obscenely over the waistband!

I admired myself in her mirror. "You look so sexy, sweetheart!" I thought. "Except for that naughty little clit of yours. Just begging to wave at everyone. But you're going to be a good girl, you're not going to be a slut! We'll have fun home alone tonight." I slipped the baby doll pajama over my head. It fell loosely over my shoulders. The hem barely covered my crotch. I went to Carrie's closet and put on the robe that completed the outfit. Dressed for the evening I went out to the living room and started the DVD. It began with the stepsisters tormenting their stepbrother after catching him naked going through their dirty underwear.

In the kitchen I checked Hook's litter box (did I mention that I was caring for Carrie's cat while she was in LA for a funeral?). I sifted the litter and put the waste in the trash bag. I opened a can of food. Carrie said Hook should be fed twice a day. I still hadn't seen him. On the DVD it was the part where they threaten to tell their mother unless he agrees to obey them.

I opened the wine and poured a glass. Taking a sip I noticed my reflection in the oven glass. I rubbed a breast and pinched a tit. I did look sexy. My breasts though small for a woman but were too big for a man. The V-neck of the nightie actually accentuated them! On the DVD they were making him wear their underwear and serve them wine.

I glanced at the clock. It was almost seven thirty. I'd been playing for over two hours. I heard my cell. It was in my pants in the bedroom. I put down the wine and hurried to answer it. It was Carrie.

"Hi, Louis. It's me, is everything alright?"

"Just fine, Carrie." I answered. "As a matter of fact I just emptied Hook's litter box and fed him."

"Thank-you, Louis. You've been a life saver! I don't know what I'd have done without you. I promise to fix a nice thank-you dinner when I get back."

"That's not necessary, Carrie, I'm happy just to help out."

"Non-sense Louis. I want to thank you properly. We'll do dinner next Saturday if that's ok with you."

"Well sure, it's ok, but really it's not necessary."

"Not another word, Louis, it is necessary and proper to thank someone when they do a favor for you. Now listen, I don't have much time. The funeral is Monday morning, I'm going to stay Monday night and come back Tuesday evening. The flight lands at 7:35. Can you be a dear and pick me up?

"Not a problem, Carrie, I'll be there."

"Thank-you Louis. Be good!"

"What?"

"Bye bye Louis, see you soon."

If she only knew. If she could see me in her nightie, rubbing my crotch while we talked. On the DVD it was the part where the stepmother catches her daughters playing with their stepbrother. She feigns shock and disgust and threatens to spank them. They protest it's not their fault because their stepbrother was playing with their panties. Mother turns her "anger" on the poor boy and pulls him over her knee. She spanks him and he is so excited by this that his pre-cum soils her skirt. Nothing to do but punish him for this offence by making him masturbate while all four "ladies" watch.

I made a plate of cheese and summer sausage, opened the crackers and poured more wine. I took everything to the living room and arranged it on the coffee table. I went back to the kitchen and got the clothespins. Back in the living room I took my seat to watch the rest of the DVD. It was the part where the young man is kissing their feet as they discuss what he needs to do to make amends for his terrible transgressions. They decide that besides doing all of the laundry and housework he would have to have his own special underwear that they would take him shopping for!

I pulled down the waistband of Carrie's panties and gently stroked my cock. it was tender from all the attention it had been given in the morning. The next scene was in a store where they had an older clerk measure him for a bra all the while explaining why they were doing this to him. The older woman said that more males should be punished like this to make them respectful of women. She suggested that he should model the bra and panties before going home to further humiliate him and of course they agreed.

I just love this DVD! But I've never been so lucky as to meet a family of women who are so interested in having naked men around. And I seriously doubt that any store would allow this kind of exhibitionism. Even if all the women were ok with it. But then most of the stories I read about CFNM (clothed females naked males) are written by men for men to jack off to so I guess that as much as men fantasize about this and cross dressing women just don't care for it. By now the poor boy has another hard on and guess what? He has to masturbate for them again!

I finish the crackers and cheese and pour more wine. My cock is too tender to allow much more. I pull the strap of the baby doll PJ's off my right shoulder and pick up one of the clothespins and put it on my tit. I gasp as the pain shoots into my breast. I pull the strap down on the other shoulder and put the second clothespin on my left tit. For the next few minutes I alternately remove them and put them back on torturing myself as I watch the women on the DVD torture the young man. They spank him and slap his cock. They pinch his tits. They make him eat their pussies. Finally they tie him spread eagled to a bed and leave him to consider what a bad boy he's been.

I glance at the clock. It's been over three hours and I know I won't last much longer. I go into Carrie's bedroom and put her pajamas back under her pillow. I get some paper towels from the kitchen and take a pair of her panties with me into her bathroom. I put the crotch of her panties in my mouth and some Vaseline on my cock. Within seconds I'm coming. My cock is so tender I almost cry. It hurts so good!