Carrie's Sailing Trip: Day 3

Story Info
The trip gets underway.
2.7k words
4.4
54.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

Carrie's Sailing Adventure – Getting Underway

Ok finally. Today was a beautifully sunny day with a perfect sailing wind blowing. We were all tired of working and excited about getting going, so we quickly showered and ate breakfast at the local café. Bob returned the rental car as we picked up some last minute essentials like more beer and a couple of bottles of wine.

Before getting underway I stripped off my T-shirt and shorts in the cabin and put a generous amount of sun block all over my body. Lisa asked if I was going to bother with my bikini or just go naked. I just laughed and reminded her that nude sunbathing really wasn't allowed but sure sounded like fun. Instead, however, I pulled this absolutely hot thong bikini out of my bag. This bikini, like most of mine, really isn't worth the effort, but it does meet the minimum required by law. At least when it stays in place.

It's hard for the bottom to be out of place since there is no back at all. It's more like a G-string than a thong. All there is to it is a couple of tiny stings holding a small strip in place over my vagina. The strings, after emerging from between my cheeks, split into an arc across the upper portion of my ass really highlighting it. That's probably the part I like best. It probably would help it slide around if I had a bit more of a butt. As it was, it had to be tied really tight to keep it from sliding down because there wasn't much margin for error. I had already shaved my pubic hair pretty much off leaving only a tiny vertical strip extending only about an inch above my slit. Even with that, it took a fair amount of attention to keep it covered. The bottoms weren't see-through, but you don't need much of an imagination at all to make out what was behind the thin material.

The top didn't provide any support at all since it just sits on top of my beasts and really doesn't cup them like you need. A portion of the lower side of my breasts was visible below the material and I didn't dare pull it down any further. It wasn't see-through either but also wasn't lined. The outline of my nipples and areolas were noticeable through the material. It was really only made for laying out and working on your tan, not any kind of physical activity. Not that I had planned to be playing volley ball or anything, but just walking around the boat getting things ready made it almost impossible to keep covered. It was that small.

Finally Bob got back and we got underway. It had been a while since I had handled the boat, so I was extra careful leaving the dock. I looked so cool at the helm in my bikini. All I needed was a pirates buff, (yes I've watched survivor) and a bit more of a tan and I'd really be hot. We cleared the harbor and got the sails up as soon as we could. It wasn't long after that that Bob started busting on me, saying, "Is this the fastest this thing goes?" You see he is a motor boater and this was payback for the my busting him about his power boat.

So here I am steering the boat and trying to concentrate on what I'm doing, and he's busting on me and teasing me. Lisa and Brad were all back with us and just encouraging Bob on at my expense. Bob moved behind me and started getting all cutesy with me while I'm trying to steer a straight course. It didn't take long before he's kissing my neck and rubbing my arms. After that he grabbed me around the waist and began rubbing his hard-on into my butt an moved to rubbing his hands up my stomach and in general getting fresh with me in front of Lisa and Brad. He's all over me while I'm trying to look out for other boats. Then his hands started slowly inching upwards until his hands are rubbing my breast through the tiny top. By then I'm starting to get pretty aroused. I was still however trying to steer when I felt him untie the strap on the back of my suit. I half-heartedly protested as he all but stripped off my top in front of my friends. From there he started cupping my breast under my loosened top and squeezing my already hardened nipples between his fingers.

The whole time Bob is all but making out with me, I'm steering the boat and Lisa and Brad are looking on enjoying me squirming and lame protests. I couldn't help but let out a sign as my arousal was getting the better of me. That seemed to be Bob's sign to take my top off completely as he untied the remaining tie around me neck. My top fell to the deck as I leaned my head back onto Bob's shoulders. He continued to work my breasts as I continued to get aroused. I glanced up just as another sailboat crossed in front of us. It wasn't really that close, but probably close enough for them to figure out what was going on.

Lisa threw Bob a bottle of sun block telling him he had better lube up those babies before they burn. As I continued to steer, he continued to rub lotion all over my body until it couldn't absorb any more. As he did my abs, he accidentally (or on purpose) ran his fingers down the front of my bikini bottom sliding his finger down the gap between me and the front of the suite. When I couldn't take it any more, I asked Lisa and Brad to take over at the helm. Having my hands finally free, I gave Bob a little of his own medicine.

So there I was not even on the boat an hour and all I had on was a tiny g-string bikini. I might as well have been naked for all it covered. Boats passing by probably though I was completely naked. Clothing somehow seemed out of place in a place like that, so I stayed that way for the rest of the day and then some.

After I calmed down from Bob's attention, I made sure everyone knew how steer and pick up someone if someone like me fell overboard. It felt weird but kind of fun running a mini sailing course while all but naked. I just had to be a little careful when I'd brush up against something. Once while I reached for a line mast my bare breasts brushed against the mast and some rigging. I got a 2-inch scratch from a loose bolt across my right breasts almost across the nipple. It didn't draw blood but hurt like hell for a while. Bob later called it my badge of honor worm proudly upon my bosom. All I knew was it hurt. Of course he helped with that also until long after the pain went away.

After everyone got used to steering, I settled in and laid out and worked on my tan for a bit. By then I was so relaxed, I didn't care if anyone saw me topless.

We were headed over to this little anchorage over on St Johns where we heard it was really quite. When we got there, I was disappointed to find three other boats there. We dropped sail and motored over to this spot that was furthest away from the other boats, yet close enough to shore that we could easily swim ashore.

Having anchored up we broke out the food and beer. Lisa and I cooked while the guys set up the table in the cockpit and drank beer. It was funny cooking since there was barely enough space for one person much less two. Every time I had to get by Lisa, my breast ended up brushing against her or the cabinets or something. Lisa was kidding me about my chest getting in the way, so I kind of brushed them in her face once when squeezing by.

I kidded Lisa about her telling me this morning to put on sun block since she was sporting a pretty good burn from too much time on the sun.

Finally, the food was ready and we sat back on deck and enjoyed our first dinner afloat. It certainly wasn't as eloquent as dining out but was really romantic and sexy since I still only wore only my tiny G-string bikini bottom. It felt so nice eating dinner under the open sky with a light breeze blowing while being nearly naked. Two other boats had pulled in and anchored close, but not close enough to make me put something on. I figured everyone wanted their privacy as much as possible which was fine with me.

We were so lazy after stuffing ourselves that we just sat there talking and telling stories. We talked about a lot of things, but it wasn't long before the subject of my dares came up. Lisa proceeds to tell Brad and Bob half of my life story. Bob had heard most of it before, but it was still a little embarrassing especially in front of Brad since he only knew me through Lisa and what he heard the other night at dinner.

To relive my vacation adventure and my visit with Jane on the Long Island was embarrassing but exciting at the same time. Lisa started to describe my towel story, but I had to finish it. She wasn't even there so she was making it sound even wilder than it really was.

The whole time this was going on Bob had his hands all over me. I tried to get him to stop since the conversation was enough to get me going. Besides, this was no place to be getting it on. Eventually I elbowed Bob in the ribs to try to get him to stop, because I was starting to feel its effects. Bob said, "What do you expect with you being so available like that." I suggested going below and putting something on, but both he and Brad stepped in. I noticed Brad and Lisa getting pretty friendly as well. I guess my attire was having its effect on Brad.

Eventually we left my dare adventures topic but only ended up on a worse one. I'm not sure how we got on this topic, but I guess I had it coming. We ended up talking about women's breasts. Bob was making it even more embarrassed and arousing by telling Brad quite frankly how much he liked my breast and describing them quite vividly as he went. He said, "I wish Carrie would go topless all the time." I told him, "I don't know about all the time because women's breasts are a little too sensitive to be exposed" referring to my nice scratch from this morning, "but it would be nice if I could take my top off at the beach or when it was really hot out." I think that's when the scratch that I got earlier on my right breast got named my badge of honor.

We ended up on that subject for quite a while with Bob mentioning how sensitive my nipples were. He said he could get me off by only massaging my nipples. I kind of kidded him, saying, "in you dreams", which turned out to be a big mistake. Somehow from there he bet me that he could bring me to orgasm by only massaging me above the waist. The bet was that if he won I'd have to go topless for the rest of the time we were on the boat. I told him that he would he wouldn't be able to control himself if I went topless. I didn't want it to be me denying him access because I'd lose on that one as well, so we just settled on him stripping for me tomorrow on the beach if I held out.

Brad and Lisa were getting pretty into it as well by then as we all kind of made out and shared casual conversation. I tried to ignore Bob's sensual caresses as we slowly got buzzed.

I was trying so hard to ignore Bob's hands on my skin, but it was impossible. Looking at Lisa and Brad arm in arm didn't help. Romance was in the air and my body was starting to respond despite my efforts to control my emotions. I tried to talk about things that would take my mind off the sensations that my body was taking in, but it wasn't working. Bob's one hand was working my right nipple while his other hand was caressing my abs. After a while, Lisa asked me how I could stand it. I tried to act like Bob's efforts were failing but was only marginally convincing.

I continued to talk as I sipped my wine but my participation in the conversation was slowly diminishing. Lisa asked me something about doing a dare again, I think, but I had to ask her to repeat the question, which gave away that Bob's efforts were paying off. As I answered he went to town on me and moved his hands lower down my stomach. As I tried to collect my thoughts for a response, he slid his fingers right along the top of my bikini line. I let out a little sigh acknowledging his touch as I answered. I tried to protest that he was cheating but again, I wasn't to convincing.

I tried even harder to suppress the feelings that were slowly building inside me, but was slowly loosing my battle. After a couple of more minutes I could feel my skin breaking out in little beads of perspiration saying something like, "Its getting pretty hot out now that the wind has stopped." Everybody laughed except me as the conversation continued without me.

All I could think of was I just couldn't lose it her in front of everyone so I conceded defeat before I lost all ability to say stop. Everyone broke out laughing as I asked if anyone wanted to go in for a dip. Lisa said, "Does someone need a cold shower?"

I stood up, walked over to the rail and dove in nearly losing my bottom in the process. The water felt good and was just what my overloaded body needed to calm down. After a couple of refreshing minutes, I climbed out with Bob lending an overly helpful hand. I shook my hair off at him and left me alone for a bit at least until I dried off a little.

After considering my fate to being topless, I sat back and sipped my half finished glass of wine. That wasn't such a bad deal since I kind of wanted to go topless anyway. This just took away my option to put my top on.

A couple of hours and a couple of glasses of wine later we finally decided to turn in. Lisa and Brad went up front and Bob and I were in our little cubbyhole in the back. Bob slid in as I was slipping out of my bikini bottom real slow and sexy like in order to get back at him for earlier. After that I slid in next to him making sure my boobs were right in his face. We kissed and made out again for a while and worked up a pretty good sweat thanks to the lack of wind and poor ventilation. Eventually we decided to move on deck were it was a little cooler.

We sacked out on the flipped over rubber dingy. Bob was all over me and after a couple of minutes my concerns of being seen melted away along with any last little bit of inhibitions, not that I had much to start with. Before I knew it, Bob had pulled down his boxers and we were screwing like bunnies right there on deck. It wasn't like we were on a city street or anything but it was definitely the most public place I had ever had sex. We were both dripping with perspiration as we collapsed back on our open-air bunk wrapped in each others arms. I don't think I ever slept so peacefully in my life.

End of Day 3

To be Continued...

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers