Carrie's Sexy New Neighbor

Story Info
Carrie meets her sexy new neighbor, David.
1.4k words
3.74
27.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thurst69
thurst69
4 Followers

Hey you guys, this is my first attempt at romance so thank you for reading and please feel free to vote, leave me a comment. I didn't want to rush into the sex part of this story I wanted to build on David and Carrie's relationship first so if you are looking for a wham bam look elsewhere. As always thank you so much!

*

Carrie threw the local paper down with disgust; they hadn't published her story again! She pushed back from the table, her chair making a loud scraping noise that caused Max to yelp in pain.

"Oh sorry boy it's alright Maxi, Mama didn't mean to hurt your ears...that's a good boy yes."

"You have a very soothing voice, Carrie, you know that?"

Carrie bolted up and spun around, "Who are you and how the hell did you get into my apartment? Get out! Now! Max, attention!"

Max now stood up and started a low growl his mouth a snarl of big sharp teeth. He started a slow pacing never taking his eyes off of the intruder.

"Sit Max, right now!" the intruders sharp command caused a sudden surrender out of Max and even Carrie, she sat right down on the floor, "Good boy Max, Carrie I want you to stand up now I won't hurt you that's it that's a good girl."

Carrie stood up slowly and wondered why she was obeying this man as if he were the master and she the dog, he was very good looking she would have to give him that. About 6 ft tall dark hair green eyes, his face was remarkably chiseled yet had softness about it around the eyes and mouth, a mouth that Carrie desperately wanted on her. Carrie visibly jerked, what am I thinking? Why would I want a complete stranger, probably a murder to kiss me, besides why would a man that good looking want to kiss me. Carrie wasn't a size 0 she was a size 20 so she had no illusions about the type of men she attracted. Carrie liked her body and had learned that just because she has extra meat on her it didn't mean that her life was to be lived in shame. She was a pretty prominent journalist for a local newspaper, owned her own book store on Main St, and coached the Volleyball team for the high school on Wednesdays.

"Carrie, are you listening? Carrie? Hello earth to Carrie, come in Carrie..."

"Huh....wh...oh I'm sorry what were you saying?" stammered Carrie as a slow blush crawled across her face, "Wait! What are you doing here and how did you get in? How do you know my name?"

"Shh it's alright quiet down. I am sorry if I frightened you it wasn't my intention, I am David, you left your door unlocked, I knocked but I guess you didn't hear me. I am your new neighbor I saw your name on some of your mail, with that David held up a handful of mail all of which was addressed to Carrie Layne.

"Oh! Wow that's where all my mail has been going! Uhh umm I am sorry about that I thought you were an intruder you scared me."

"Yeah I kind of figured, anyways you shouldn't leave your door unlocked like that I mean what if I had been an intruder. We wouldn't want to lose a beautiful woman like you to that now would we?" David set her mail down on the table turned around and started walking out, "Goodbye Carrie, see you around."

Carrie stood there flummoxed. She felt like a royal idiot. Her hand came up and slapped her forehead. I am such an idiot, she thought, I actually sat like a dog!

David's heart was beating faster than it ever had in his life, what was it about that woman that made him react this way. It was always this way, he would wake up in the morning to the sound of her voice singing old 40's hits and then the smell of eggs cooking would wash over him, then he would watch out his window as she took her dog, Max, on a walk, usually it was an hour long some days it was two hours. She would come back from the walk with her cheeks all rosy, her eyes bright, and the sexiest smile on her face. David's cock jerked just from the memory of that beautiful smile, he groaned, and now I've scared the shit out of her and probably came off as a total creeper and I talked to her like she was a dog.

The whole rest of the day Carrie couldn't get David off of her mind, she wondered what he looked like when he smiled, and what his hands would feel like on her breasts. If his mouth was a delicious as it looked and if he was as commanding in the bedroom as he was this morning. Carrie crossed her legs at her desk, "man I need to get laid, especially if I am fantasizing about some man I barely know who I thought was a murderer!" Max just barely made an effort to show he had heard her he was laying across her office floor exhausted from this afternoons walk. "Max I cannot believe you. You're barely out of your pup years and you act like an old fart. You used to have all the energy in the world now you're lazy...I think Uncle Ben needs to stop giving you all those treats."

Knock knock knock Carrie jumped slightly, who could that be she thought glancing at her watch it's too early for Vance, the Hopewell Newspaper Editor, to be here. Carrie got up reluctantly from her computer and went to answer the door.

"Carrie its David, are you home?" came from the door Carrie practically ran to the door.

"Hey David, what's going on, is something wrong?" asked Carrie as she drank in the sight of David in a pair of tight jeans and unbuttoned shirt, God, thought Carrie, this man is gorgeous.

"Uh no I was just wondering, since I sort of made an ass of myself this morning, I was uh wondering if you would like to have dinner at my place, uh, with me tonight?" David stammered.

"Hmm what time were you thinking? Because I have someone coming over around 5 but he should be gone around 5:30" Carrie could have pinched herself, David was actually asking her to have dinner with him.

"Oh well if you already have plans we can do this another night wouldn't want your boyfriend to get upset."

"It's not my boyfriend, it's my editor and I would love to have dinner with you David thank you, I will be there at 6 is that alright?" Carrie asked as David just sort of stared at her with a pained expression.

David wanted to rip Carries clothes of right then and there his cock was harder than a rock. He barely managed a grunt to Carries question. "Yeah 6 will be fine, I hope you like chicken cordon bleu..."

"That's my favorite! Ok I will see you at six"

************************************

Carrie paced around her bedroom Vance had called to cancel their meeting due to, 'A really hot leggy blonde', as Vance had put it. So that left Carrie all nervous and twitchy over what to wear to David's. She held up a purple silk blouse that highlighted her eyes and enhanced her curves, and wondered if it showed too much.

David kept looking at his watch; it was now 6:07. He had everything ready, the food was finished, there was a bottle of white wine cooling, the candles were artfully placed and the sweet sound of Etta James crooning out her bluesy vocals was in the background all that was missing was Carrie.

Knock knock knock David calmed himself down before opening the door. He wanted to actually be able to talk to Carrie instead of stammer and mumble like he had been.

Carrie fidgeted nervously with her hair, she was about to knock again when the door started to open.

"Hello Carrie, wow you look sexy, uh I mean amazing, umm very nice" David mentally kicked himself.

"Hey David thank you, you look very nice too." Carrie giggled to herself; he is so cute she thought.

"Well come on in the food is ready and I thought we would have some wine with dinner if that's alright with you?"

"That's wonderful, oh wow it smells delicious, is that Etta James, I love Etta James." Carrie sighed.

thurst69
thurst69
4 Followers