Carrington Mansion Ch. 03

Story Info
Kitty takes Haydon to the ranch.
5.1k words
4.62
19.4k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Englishman's property inheritance in Midwest America leads to romance between a womanizing son of a recently deceased Duke and a beautiful but feisty attorney. Both harbor an unfulfilled desire to find a mate who exceeded their expectations. In this chapter a misunderstanding about unachieved sexual connection between Hayden Carrington and Kitty is resolved.

Chapter 3

Kitty flopped on her bed, kicked off her shoes and swore in frustration.

Angry at Hayden's odd behavior and feeling dumped, Kitty wondered what she'd done wrong. After four or was it five double vodkas on ice she was virtually there for the plucking. Then the oaf yawned and said he was ready for bed.

At that Kitty was on her feet in a flash wondering whether it would be her place or his. The oaf drove her to her apartment doors, kissed her deliciously, pinched her ass and said he'd have her called. He then drove off with a couple of horn bleeps, leaving her waving in bewilderment.

"Ha, I'm too old for him," she hic-cupped. He's hooked into eighteen to twenty-year-olds."

Kitty patted kitty and said, "Sorry darling, some other time. I must have overwhelmed him." She couldn't think what else it could be. "Oh yes," she snarled. "He's an asshole Carrington and no way will he stuff his thingy into a Carlisle-Bowden. She sniffed and began to weep in frustration, not believing what she'd just said. The only asshole was on her bed. Thinking about what on earth he'd meant when he'd said he'd have her called she fell asleep.

Next morning Kitty was about to leave for social tennis with three girlfriends and then go on to lunch with then when her phone went.

"It's Mrs Wilson of Carrington Mansion calling Miss Carlisle."

Kitty wondered sourly in proper etiquette usage should not that have been expressed, 'Miss Carlisle, it's Mrs Wilson of Carrington Mansion calling'. "Good morning Mrs Wilson. I can see the flag is up and guess that means a Carrington of significance is in residence."

"You are quite correct. Lord Hayden Carrington asks would you kindly join him for buffet lunch at 1:00 tomorrow at the summer house overlooking the lake."

Kitty fought against being rebellious and saying she had a more pressing engagement. "Yes, I will be there thank you."

"Miss Carlisle. On such occasions it is customary..."

"It is customary that I choose what I wear Mrs Wilson."

"As you wish Miss Carlisle. The weather forecast remains very favorable. Goodbye."

What a cold and mechanical woman, stuffy to the core. Thank God the British were unable to hold on to America, Kitty thought and then wondered why she was being so bitchy. Oh yes, her dismay at not receiving a treat last night from his lordship. She urged, discipline, discipline Kitty. Let it go; it's not that important. Kitty wondered if Hayden was entitled to the courtesy title of lord now that his father had passed away and the older son who had two sons had inherited the dukedom. That would make Hayden removed further from the ultimate title.

Kitty walked across to the mansion at 1:15 dressed in a trendy pink open lace top with matching bra and a matching pink linen pleated skirt mid-thigh in length. She wore white sandals and a floppy white hat. A guy dressed in all white including a bow tie came forward to the side gate in the security fence to let her in. Confirming she was Miss Carlisle the employee led her towards the open-sided summerhouse where a number of people were socializing. Kitty had not been aware other people had been invited so began thinking tentatively perhaps she ought to have listened to decorum-driven Mrs Wilson. Button up girl, don't be subordinate.

Then Kitty saw the tennis racquets and realized it was a tennis party -- they were all 30-somethings and everyone but her was dressed in white.

Kitty turned to her escort and asked him his name.

Pointing to her apartment block Kitty said, "Giles, here's twenty bucks. Kindly take this card and these keys. The card gets you into the basement car lot and these keys unlock the trunk of a blue Chrysler Crossfire Coupe where you'll retrieve my tennis racquet and tennis shoes. Please bring them to me and leave the sweaty panties, bra, shorts and top in the heap untouched. Okay?"

"Understood Miss Carlisle."

"Brilliant Giles and thank you."

A thin-lipped woman directing kitchen staff saw her and approached. Kitty braced for a I-told-you-so but the woman said with a smile, "Welcome Miss Carlisle. I'm Mrs Wilson. We have access to several sizes of women's tennis shoes including mine and you may use my racquet."

"Giles is galloping over to retrieve mine Mrs Wilson. It's so lovely to meet you. Please call me Kitty if you consider that appropriate."

"Thank you Kitty. Most of these folk are regulars. I'll commence introductions."

But there was no need. Hayden yelled "Kitty!" He vaulted the summerhouse railing and bounded over. The chatter behind him lowered and as he swept Kitty into his arms and kissed her rather passionately the chatter died completely.

Catching her breath Kitty noticed Mrs Wilson's face was a picture of neutrality and then she almost had her arm pulled off as Hayden yanked her along calling out, "Everyone this is my dear friend Kitty Carlisle. Please begin lunch except for Carla and Ben who'll start the tournament playing Kitty and me.

Kitty heard a light cough behind her. She turned and Giles handed across her shoes and racquet.

"Ah, look at the stringing on this racquet guys," Hayden yelled, looking at Kitty's racquet. A pro-woman's set-up."

That piece of bullshit seemed to unnerve the other women and they and several of the guys double-faulted whenever facing Kitty. Hayden and Kitty made the final but then lost to a club pro playing with his protégé who obviously as the day continued was the coach's romantic protégé as well.

After tennis with champagne flowing, the group divided into pairs to race in the kayaks. Hayden won the men's division and Kitty won the women's division without really trying. Then some clown yelled that Hayden and Kitty should have a race-off to find the supreme champion. Hayden recklessly offered to give Kitty a 10-yard start over the 100-yard course. Some of the women yelled acceptance on Kitty's behalf. She won by eight yards.

"Fuck me," yelled the red-faced host as he stepped on to the bank, amazed that he'd been zapped. Four half-drunk women rushed forward and pushed him into the lake. "Gentlemen don't used that word in front of ladies," censured one of those women and began laughing her head off and screaming in delight allowed the dripping Hayden to seize her and toss her in.

After dinner when the last of the inebriated guests departed in cabs provided both ways as part of their generous host's invitation, Hayden cupped Kitty's left breast said he'd walk her home.

"I'd invite you to stay the night but...but..." he faltered.

"Oh come on Hayden. You're not afraid of Mrs Wilson are you?"

Hayden shook his head and squared his shoulders. "Kitty, the truth is when I've had quite a lot to drink I become a d-disappointment to women."

Kitty laughed and told Hayden that wasn't unique to him. "I personally know of several guys whose arousal is curbed by excessive consumption of alcohol, some of whom displayed huge embarrassment at being unable to get it up. "The answer is if you want to perform for a a consenting lady you must balance your liquor intake accordingly."

"You mean you're not upset?"

"No, of course not Hayden. However I must admit that I've rather over-imbibed myself. I think it best if I say goodnight now."

Hayden said he'd escort her home but Kitty declined the offer and asked what he had planned for next day.

"What day will that be?"

"Sunday. God Hayden you ought to drink less."

He said he had nothing planned and accepted Kitty's offer to be taken somewhere and to bring jeans and a jacket, sunhat and strong walking shoes.

"Tramping?"

"Just a little. Sleep tight Hayden," Kitty said, pushing a hand between the buttons of his white sports shirt to rub a hand across his nipples in the hope he'd wake in the morning remembering that and recall she was interested in having sex with him.

* * *

As the drapes were pulled open, spilling sunlight into the bedroom, Hayden groaned, "What time is it?"

"Six-thirty."

Hayden checked that his morning erection had appeared on schedule but his hand felt only a limp appendage. "No fucker gets up at this uncivilized time."

"I do and so does Kitty who is waiting for your downstairs. So fuckers are we?"

"Nanny, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for allowing my mouth to run away on me so uncouthly. I had no wish to offend you."

"You're forgiven. That was tame compared with some of the things you come out with when you're drunk. I suggest you get a proper job like everyone else and drink less liquor."

"Yes nanny."

"I mean it Hayden. Now get into the shower and get down to attend to that lovely lady."

"Lovely lady? That is rather up the scale of comment for you?"

Mrs Wilson said Kitty was rather up market compared with the married sluts he usually ran with or the unmarried whores seeking notoriety or even marriage as a result of spending a night with his lordship.

"So you like Kitty?"

"I didn't say that. It's not my place to comment to you so personally."

"Agreed, but you do and I welcome it and accept you see yourself as my surrogate mother."

"That's enough Hayden. Shut that stupid mouth of yours."

Mrs Wilson hurried around the room straightening things that didn't require straightening and left.

Hayden grinned and left the bed, looking down a little sadly at his limp pal. "Don't worry, Kitty will get you rigid and back into action. By the time Hayden reached the bathroom his pal was stirring.

Kitty had another coffee while Hayden stuffed down breakfast. He'd only touched his lips against Kitty's at the greeting because he knew his former nanny was behind him carrying in his omelet and didn't want to appear overly interested.

Kitty and Hayden walked out of the mansion and he saw in surprise a battered brown pick-up.

"The ranch?"

"Yes."

"I have riding boots here, I'll fetch them."

Kitty said okay and asked was he one of those dominant guys who insisted on driving.

"No, I'm a submissive guy who wants to ride beside you as you drive so I can concentrate on thinking about your pussy."

Kitty felt her toes curl and her blood race.

Returning to the pick-up Hayden noticed filled saddlebags in the cargo box so darted back inside to fetch a small box of chocolates and bottle of champagne. Mrs Wilson produced insulation bags to keep the chocolates and wine cool and as he reached the door Mrs Wilson called to him. He stopped and and she said, smiling, "Have a lovely day. She's right for you Hayden."

He grinned and blew a kiss before racing off. He was not surprised that nanny had thought that; but he was amazed she'd told him that thought.

Kitty and Hayden kept up a flow of easy conversation. She was such a good driver that he rode completely relaxed.

Ten miles from the mansion he said he guessed they were still on former Carrington acres.

"Yes, my ranch is five miles along the side road just up ahead."

"I understand at the peak Carrington land was around a million acres."

Kitty astounded him, saying in fact it was 1,137,450 acres. "My ranch is one ranch short of the eastern boundary of the original spread. At its peak Carrington Ranch covered the equivalent of 1770 square miles. That's about two-thirds the size of the State of Delaware today or somewhat bigger than the County of Hampshire in England where the Carringtons were based and from where the Duke of that time requested his second son Charles stay in America when preparing to end military service here."

"You know that but was unaware of my existence?"

Kitty grinned and noting the unsealed road up ahead was clear turned into it in a power drift, allowing the sliding vehicle to stabilize and come close to the roadside drain before she calmly resumed control with the steering wheel and accelerated back into a straight line without having attempted to brake as that could have resulted in them ending up in the drain. Hayden let go of the panic handle and the edge of his seat, saying nothing but looking impressed.

"I haven't updated my knowledge of the Carringtons in the past ten years and most of that study related to the American Carringtons anyway."

"Why?"

"Because it's part of my history."

Hayden said softly was it because of what the Carringtons did to Kitty's ancestors and was told not to go gooey-eyed on her. "The Carlisle-Bowdens were neither submissive nor saints. They sent a few Carringtons to early graves."

No one was home at the ranch house. "I'd called late last night I was coming and bringing a friend. Bart said they had intended visiting their married daughter so I told him to go ahead. Linda came to the phone and said to make myself at home. She said Bart would corral a selection of horses."

After coffee they drove out to the barn. The track was even worse than the dirt road in, rocky and pot-holed, making Hayden aware why Kitty kept the old pick-up to travel to the ranch.

They looked at the horses. "Pick one."

Hayden said he'd take the black, making Kitty laugh.

"What?"

Kitty said Bart would have assumed the friend she was bringing would be a guy. "He'd such a mean skunk. He knew a guy would automatically go for the biggest horse with the best-looking features and even brushed Max to add to the lure. Get on Maximilian Royal Savannah and he'll either toss you over the top railing or turn nasty and slam you into the post and pipe railings."

"Er, perhaps that bay. It's a quarter horse isn't it?"

"Sure is and a great pick." Kitty whistled and the bay trotted up to them.

"Oh no, I can't. That's your horse."

"Ah, a real brain lurks under that blondish thatch. You take her and give her a good workout. She's become a bit fat. I'll take the paint gelding."

Kitty emerged from the tack room on the side of the barn with a rope. She stood only just balanced on top of a corral post and called "Yelda!" The bay walked over and stood parallel and Kitty dropped on to the quarter horse. She then guided Yelda with only her knees until they were alongside the paint and Kitty dropped the noose over its head and it followed quietly alongside. Without being asked Hayden opened the gate for them.

* * *

The couple, appearing ready to slip into lover's mode, rode out, with the saddlebags on Yelda. Hayden's was in the saddle from the pickup that had had some re-stitching done to it in the city.

"Your father's saddle?"

Kitty looked at him surprised and then immediately turned away. Hayden left her with her thoughts.

"Anything in particular you'd like to see?" she asked.

"Your favorite place, some cattle and your saddest place."

Kitty already aware that he rode as well as anyone she knew, including herself, found it was her turn to be surprised. "W-why there?"

"Because you told me about it."

"But dad could have sold that ranch and purchased another."

"Oh yeah?"

Kitty lost her smile. "I'm never happy when I go there Hayden."

Hayden said in that case Kitty could point him in the right direction and then tell him where to find her on his return.

"Oh, this is so hopeless. Come on, I'll take you."

They rode into a stream, stopping midway to allow their horses to drink and then the horses took them up a gentle rise and Kitty didn't need to point. The biggest tree in any direction was no more than two hundred yards away, right on the boundary line.

"It's a big tree," Hayden said simply. "May I ride over?"

"Sure, I'll come with you."

Hayden dismounted and walked closer to the eastern white pine on which presumably the Carrington brood had strung up Kitty's paternal grandfather.

Tears ran down Kitty's face as she watched Hayden remove his Stetson, clasp it to his chest and bow his head briefly. He then turned and called, "Walk the horses forward Kitty. We'll have lunch under the shade of this tree."

She felt like yelling no but accepted he was doing the right thing, persuading her it was time to let go.

"I'm coming," Kitty called and waited until Hayden turned to choose a picnic spot before wiping her cheeks. Yes, it was time to let go. She knew she couldn't have been willing to prepare for this without someone leading the way.

Sipping wine they sat on a waterproof square, unworried that dry cow dung lay beneath the cover. The wine was finished and they were about to set out the food when Kitty found herself in Hayden's arms. They kissed and panted and as their tongues touched Kitty thought in panic, "God, he's going to fuck me under granddad's tree!"

By the time Hayden was sucking on a breast he'd dug out and Kitty was wondering about unzipping him she thought perhaps her grandfather would have not thought unkindly about what his granddaughter was about to do. Perhaps he could have been rather uptight about it due to the religious teachings of those days that turned good people into pious people but not necessarily better people.

She sighed. Although her grandfather had been murdered by being hanged from the tree above them he wasn't buried here. She reached for Hayden's zip and tugged it.

After an awesome sixty-nine when Kitty had failed to stuff all of Hayden's not insignificant erection down her throat she flipped on to her back and holding out her legs wide, grasping them by each hand and gurgled in great happiness as she was plundered with great gusto, twice.

They were lewd and crude but exactly right for a spring day under a tree and uncomfortable on hard ground. The gentle and loving encounters would take place in bedrooms she thought, feeling her body welling yet again and hearing Hayden's heavy breathing begin to rasp. Although she'd told him she was safe, for the second time he exploded over her belly and breasts. This time their behavior was gross and indulged in cum-swapping with Hayden at times dipping down and coming back up to her to add pussy juices. God, she thought, ready for a nap. She hadn't been this disgusting in years.

Later when Hayden was behind the wheel, ready to drive off, Kitty remembered and wailed, "We didn't visit my favorite place or look at cattle."

"Some other time," Hayden said. "By the way, who has that ranch on the other side of the tree?"

"Clement Carrington's granddaughter Debra Smith and her husband. Clement died many years back."

"Let's get rid of them. Kitty I want you to get me details of the property, stocking rates and if you can annual profit and loss figures and farm debt. The place looks rundown so perhaps they are sellers if the price is right."

"They are because Debra had to buy out her sister as the property was left to both of them. For obviously reasons I rarely speak to them. I must say I have no knowledge they are interested in selling."

"That's why I need to know their level of indebtedness. I can then work out an offer based on what reasonable-thinking people would want to have in their hand after paying off all debts and fees."

"Both properties are large enough to be run by managers Hayden but don't expect big profits apart from very occasionally."

"I won't over-expect and suggest you get a real estate agent you can trust and knows how to pitch the 'I have a possible interested buyer for your property' approach."

As Hayden drove they off Kitty said she already had in mind a Realtor she would trust who specialized in ranch property. "I'll call him when I get home."

They cuddled and kissed in the basement of the apartment building. As Kitty walked out with Hayden he said, "I'll call the mayor tomorrow and tell them I want to begin discussing the sale of my estate to the city. Although probate may take perhaps two years, the period for disputes of bequests has expired and those that were filed haven't challenged my inheritance."

12