Carry On Dentist!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
826 Followers

"Ohhhh..." Amol moaned as my soft, wet lips moved on his cock. Thick drops of cum oozed from the tip and slid on to my lips. I moved my tongue over my lips to taste the salty tangy cum. The cock head was covered with a sticky, shiny layer of pre cum which was waiting to be licked. I moved my lips slowly over the head and gobbled it. As soon as the head entered my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it and lapped up all the cum. Amol's engorged cock head felt incredible in my mouth. I focused my attention on the head by sucking and licking it.

I loved oral sex and was always enthusiastic about it. I can say that I loved it more than the actual intercourse. I would be lying if I said I didn't like someone going down on me but I loved it even more when I went down on someone. Till now the only man to have seen my love for oral sex was my husband who himself wasn't a very big fan of going down on me but would love to get his shaft sucked. I did feel deprived at times but didn't mind it because I derived all the pleasure from sucking his cock.

But today I was with a man who shared my love of oral sex and had just given me the best pussy licking of my life. With the treatment my pussy had received I was more than happy to oblige and return the favor; and with this perfect specimen of manhood inside my mouth, I could suck for hours.

With my lips firmly latched on to his cock, I looked at Amol. His face displayed satisfaction; satisfaction not just physical but also mental. The look on his face was that of a man who had achieved what he had set out to do. The sense of victory was clear on his face. The battle that had raged on for weeks had been won. He had managed to seduce to me and make me dance to his tune.

From throwing angry rants at him a few weeks ago I was now kneeling in front of him, buck naked, willing sucking his cock and enjoying it. His conquest wasn't just complete mentally but also physically.

It was as if we were in a different dimension where the 'Mangalsutra' jingling between my boobs as my head bobbed up and down on his cock head had no meaning. I was not a wife, a mother, a daughter in law. Here I was just his slut willing to do whatever he pleased. Yesterday I had convinced my self to let fate take its course; fate, the unknown future, the sense of unpredictability, the suspense and the excitement of anticipation.

I exactly knew where I was headed and 'fate' was just an excuse to rub off the guilt and misery that this adulterous behavior would bring upon me. And at this point that was something that didn't worry me. It was only him and me here and the only feeling was of love and an incredible wave of lust.

I opened my mouth wider to fit Amol's unusually thick shaft, the deeper it went, it stretched my mouth further. I could barely swallow half of him and my jaw would hurt.

After spending a few minutes on his shaft I went back to sucking his cock head. What turned me on when giving head was to look at my lover and that's exactly what I did. I applied a little pressure on the head with my mouth and started withdrawing. A second later his cock got out of my mouth with a loud 'pop' sound. We both laughed at that.

I held his cock in my hand and rubbed it on my nipples covering them with his cum. As the cock rubbed on my nipples they became harder and more sensitive. What Amol did next wasn't what I expected. He sat up, bent his head down and sucked on my left breast. After a few hard sucks, he moved his mouth over to my right breast and sucked on it too. That was so kinky! Amol was licking his own cum. He then moved up and kissed me. The passionate kiss made me moan into his mouth.

"Let's change positions." Amol said as he got off the couch and asked me to get on it.

He then explained to me how he wanted me to position my self on the couch. I moved accordingly and soon I was in a position which he wanted me to be in. I was lying inverted on the couch, with my legs over the back rest, my torso on the couch and my head suspended over the edge of the couch. My hair was touching the floor.

This was by far the weirdest position I had tried to date. The only purpose of the couch in my house was to sit on or at the max lie down to take a nap. I had never used it for anything else let alone to have sex. I lived with my in laws so all the sex with my husband was confined to the bedroom and the naughtiest thing that we had ever done on a couch was make out.

"This is the strangest position I have ever tried." I expressed my feelings loudly.

"Haha...this is just the beginning love." Amol said. I smiled back at him, at the same time thinking of what other perverted things were on his mind.

With me in that position, Amol kneeled near my head, with his cock pointing towards my mouth. I knew that he wanted and opened my mouth wide. Amol inserted his cock into my mouth and began moving forward. He inserted his cock deeper into my mouth till the head touched the throat. I gagged and coughed and Amol took his cock out of my mouth. A few seconds later I normalized and opened my mouth to take him inside. His cock touched the throat and again I coughed. This happened a couple of times more before I learnt to relax my throat enough for him to go deeper.

Soon Amol was fucking my mouth. I had gotten used to the girth of his cock and my jaw didn't hurt as much. I had relaxed my throat completely and the cock would just slide down my throat and slid back out. Amol was in complete control now. He controlled the depth and the pace of the fucking and all I did was open my mouth wide and take his monster of a cock deeper.

He squeezed my breasts with his hands as he continued fucking my mouth. He twisted my nipples and I moaned loudly as he did it. He then moved his hands to my abdomen and caressed it. Slowly his right hand moved towards my pussy and his left hand withdrew back to my boobs. As soon as I felt his fingers on my pussy, I spread my legs wider to give him access.

Amol inserted his thick finger deep in to my pussy and started fingering me. At the same time he flicked my clit with his thumb. He then went on to insert a couple of more fingers and fingered me faster. The assault on my mouth and on my pussy was too much for me and I felt another orgasm. As my orgasm fast approached, I sensed his stroking getting faster. I noticed his balls had gotten tighter and I knew that he too was close to cumming.

As we approached our climaxes, our mutual stimulation got even more intense. Amol fucked my mouth faster and harder and fingered my pussy deeper. It was a few seconds later that I started moaning so loudly that Amol knew I was just there. He removed his fingers from my pussy and replaced it with his mouth. As Amol bent towards my pussy, his cock went deeper into my mouth.

He began sucking my pussy harder and just a few seconds later I came with a huge moan. Like the last orgasm, I squirted my cum but this time it went straight into Amol's mouth. Amol, who wasn't to far from cumming himself, was pushed over the edge seeing me cum like that. Thick strands of cum gushed from his cock into my mouth and even though I kept swallowing it, I couldn't keep up with the flow. Amol bucked and jerked as a wave of intense pleasure washed over him. As he wildly bucked, his cock slipped out of my mouth and he started squirting his cum on my face.

We must have cum together for at least half a minute before we both stopped. I don't know about Amol but this was the most intense orgasm I had experienced in my 7 years of active sex life. Amol was still licking my pussy so I also took him back into my mouth and started licking his semi erect cock. We both cleaned each other's private parts with our tongues before Amol withdrew.

I was too tired to get up so I just stayed there and saw Amol get a wet towel and start cleaning me up. He cleaned my face and my pussy before holding my shoulders and pushing me up to lay down on the couch with my head over the hand rest. Amol sat next to me on the floor. Our breathing was still pretty heavy and we just smiled at each other without uttering a single word.

Amol moved forward towards me and kissed me. We could taste each other's juices as we engaged in a post coital kiss. He got on the couch and placed him self right above me. I spread my legs to accommodate his hips. We engaged in a series of kisses before I felt his cock gaining erection. He started rubbing it over my pussy as we were still engaged in a passionate kiss.

"Mmm....No Amol...Don't go there..." I said as I suddenly broke the kiss.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I think we shouldn't take things that far so soon. I love you and I really enjoyed what just happened between us but I am not ready to go all the way. I hope you understand." I said with genuine concern.

He smiled and kissed me before said, "I understand my love. There is no hurry. I want you to be absolutely comfortable."

We kissed again before he got off me and walked into the bathroom. I got up after a few seconds and followed him. As in entered the bathroom I saw him standing at the other end of the bathroom, his semi erect cock was squirting urine into the commode. He sensed my presence and turned back to look at me. He smiled and I smiled back at him a little embarrassed.

He moved towards the tap and started washing his cock. I sat on the commode and began relieving myself. Amol then moved back towards me and pointed his wet cock towards my mouth. I giggled at the kinkiness of the moment and happily took him inside my mouth.

This was absolutely weird. I was peeing and sucking on a cock. After I was done peeing, Amol held my hand and gently pulled me under the shower. He turned the shower on and we started bathing each other but not before Amol made me go down on my knees and take care of his raging hard on.

After several minutes we finished with shower and came out. I gathered all my clothes and started dressing up. I wore my bra and started looking for my panties.

"Is this what you are looking for?" Amol said, holding my panties in his hand.

"Give it back Amol." I said as I smiled at his naughty behavior.

"I am going to keep this as a souvenir of this lovely afternoon." He said.

"But Amol I am wearing a skirt. I need those back." I said with a tone of embarrassment.

"Well...that makes things interesting. I want you to go back home commando style." He said before laughing.

I had no choice and I got dressed without wearing my panties. Amol kept my panties inside his cupboard and escorted me to the living room. We engaged in another round of passionate kissing before I moved out of his apartment.

He stood at the door as we watched each other till the elevator arrived. I got into the elevator and soon I was driving back home.

As I drove back home, a worrying thought sprouted in my mind. 'What have I done?' I thought to myself. But a second later, I smiled as I relived the afternoon with Amol. As I drove my car, I saw the setting Sun reminding me that the day had come to an end but a new phase in my life had just begun. I reassured my self that I would let 'fate' take its course and just kept driving.

To be continued...

bdrew86
bdrew86
826 Followers