Casandra's Party Ch. 01

Story Info
He prepares Cassandra for the party.
4k words
4.08
19.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started just like any other day, I woke up to the bright sun beaming on my face. Immediately I knew something wasn't right, I could feel the sun but no matter how much I opened and closed my eyes all I saw was black. Where am I? How did I get here? Who did this to me? How long have I been here?

As I start to become more awake and aware I notice that I'm not laying down like I thought I was, I am actually standing. My arms are above my head, I try to move them and nothing, I must be tied up. I try to move other parts of my body and again nothing. I cannot move, I cannot see and all I feel is the sun beating down on my face, but not just my face my entire body as well. The sun and a breeze. Am I outside? It is too much of a breeze to just be an open window, maybe an open door? I don't know. I try to scream only to realize that I have a gag shoved in my mouth. I can't move, I can't see, I can't scream, who would do this to me? I think back to the last thing I remember.

I was leaving work at Johnson, Brown and Kelley, I am a temp there filling in while a woman named Marjorie is out on maternity leave. I was talking to one of the attorney's, the one I am presently temping for actually, Jacob Johnson, son of one of the founders and a real lady's man. Jacob has been flirting with me since I started working with him three weeks ago. He has short cut blonde hair that curls a little when it gets wet, strikingly blue eyes that can intimidate as soon as swoon you, he is tall and lean, and looks amazing every time he walks in the office at 7:57 on the dot. We had been talking about going to get dinner Saturday night at Chow Wok, a cute little oriental place. I believe we had actually set a time as well, let me think, yes it was for 8:00, I remember because I had made a joke about him showing up at 7:57. What happened after that? I said good night to Jacob and started to walk to my car, a little Toyota Camry that I got about six years ago, I was pulling out my keys from my purse when I heard a car door. I didn't think anything of it because, after all, it is a parking garage. I found the right key and was in the process of unlocking my door when a hand came around and put something over my mouth. That is the last thing I remember, then I woke up here to blackness.

I try to think back to if I saw anything suspicious that day, but no I didn't notice anything, I guess my crush for Jacob was getting in the was of my clear thinking. I hear something move from what seems like far away. I pray that it isn't a rat or something like that. I hear it again, a shuffling noise. Then someone clears their throat.

"So, you are finally awake my dear, good. You do not need to know my name because you will not be talking to me, your gag will remain in your mouth at all times. As you may have noticed you can feel the sun beating on your naked body. Yes, you are naked, I enjoy looking at you, I have enjoyed looking at you quite a bit over the past three weeks, you are very beautiful sweet Cassandra. You may also feel a slight breeze touching parts of your body, that is because you are outside in the open, anyone who would like to may look upon your lovely body my dear." the mysterious voice informs me.

I am naked and in the open, people can look at me. I feel my self blush and attempt the cover any shred of my body, to hide some piece of my dignity.

I hear him laugh. "No sense in blushing and trying to cover up now my precious peach, you have been flaunting yourself to me and the entire office for three weeks. I have enjoyed the low-cut blouses and the short skirts, it has been such a contrast to the drab women who usually walk around the office. You look stunning everyday you walk into the office building and stunning when you walk out as well. Do not try to figure out who I am, you would not remember my face or my name. I did take a particular interest in you as you can tell. You may be wondering what I am going to do with you but that will come all in good time, for the next week or so my darling you will be mine to do with as I wish. Do you have any objections?"

I struggle and scream against my gag but to no avail, he can not hear my screams of fury or my pleas to be let go.

"I did not think you would object, that is good. For starters you will need a bath which will begin momentarily. I will be watching how you react, struggle all you want, it turns me on and will make what comes later even more tantalizing."

There was no sound for a few moments and then I heard the pipes coming to life. I tried to brace my self for the water but there was nothing I could do to prepare me for what happened next. A strong freezing surge of water hit me between the legs, that sure subsided and then another surge hit my left breast, then my right breast, and then a waterfall of icy water poured all over my body. My entire body went rigid and I began to shiver even though the sun was beating down on me still.

"Do you feel better my darling? Of course you do. Let me test your body temperature, make sure you don't go into shock, that wouldn't be good." he says as his voice gets closer.

I hear something snap, gloves maybe, then I feel his hand touching my toes and my feet. He tickles my foot a little and I try to squirm to no avail. His hands slowly slide up my wet legs to my knees, again he tickles me causing my bladder to contract and I am suddenly aware of the pressing fact that I need to pee. I squirm trying to get away from his touch but I can't move. His hands leave my knees and move further up squeezing my thighs and getting closer to my pussy. When he gets to where my legs meet I think that he is going to touch me and try to turn me on but he doesn't, he moves his hands away and moves them slowly towards my hips, and to my surprise I am disappointed that he didn't touch me, but why? His hands move up my hips and sides, gliding across my flat stomach and up between my breast to my neck. It was terrifying not knowing what he was going to do, or if he was going to hurt me, but at the same time it aroused sensations inside of me that I have never known before. I could feel my nipples aching to be touched, whether from the freezing water or the arousing feeling that this stranger was bringing out in my body, I am not sure. His hand disappears from my body and I yearn for his touch again.

"You seem to be adjusting rather well to your situation my dear Cassandra, that is good because there is a lot more to come in the next days. I hope that you will enjoy the things to come as much as you have enjoyed your first bath. Yes, I said your first, there will be more to come, two bathes every day at the least, maybe more if you are a dirty girl. Now it is time for our next chore, we have to clean you out, cleanse all of your orifices so that you are ready for the party tonight. I will be having a few colleagues over tonight from the office, some of them you will know and some you will not, but if you are a good girl until then I may undo some of your straps. For now, onto the cleaning."

I feel my hands being lowered and the bar, I'm assuming, being locked in place so that I am bent at the waist in a ninety degree angle. Then my right leg is spread out from my left and my legs are bent at the knee so that I am in a squatting position, my bladder is ready to explode. I feel him put a slight pressure on my stomach and whispering in my ear to let go of what I'm holding inside because it is going to come out anyways. I feel my bladder release an embarrassingly large volume of piss and then I feel my body relax even though I am extremely red from blushing. I then feel his hands, gloves still on, come to rest on my ass, massaging the cheeks and relaxing the muscles, his hands move closer and closer to my anus. I feel the slight pressure of his finger pressing on my anal hole and I start to squirm again, I have never been touched there.

"Ah, my sweet Cassandra, are you an anal virgin? That is a good thing. I will enjoy so much being your first, the first cock to fuck that tight little hole. First we must clean it though, you will enjoy this my dear, at least I will."

I feel something cold being poured on my anal hole, lubricant, then slowly I feel his finger pressing on my hole again. This time it slides in a little and I scream into my gag, slowly he slides his finger out and then in a little further, the lube making it not hurt as bad as I am sure it would without the lube. He is sliding his entire finger in and out of my anal opening now and I can feel my nipples getting harder and my pussy is starting to get wet. He slides his finger all the way into my anus and presses against the wall between my anus and my pussy. I feel my self getting turned on and wanting more, my body is betraying me. When he slides his finger out this time he does not slide just one back in, this time he slides in two spreading my hole wider. He goes in and out with two finger getting my anal opening adjusted to having two fingers in. He slides his two fingers deep inside me and presses on my separating wall again and then he spreads his two fingers apart and spreads me wider. Something cold enters between his fingers and then his fingers are gone and my anus constricts around what is in my hole. He pushes it a little deeper inside me and then leaves it in there moving his hands down to my pussy lips feeling my hard clitoris and my wet pussy lips. he spreads the lips and pushes a finger in along the wall feeling the cold thing through the wall, gauging how deep inside it is.

"Very good, very good, my sweet Cassandra. Now I am going to make you orgasm so that your anus contracts and the grip on the funnel that is in your hole will not move, you are doing so well my dear."

He begins sliding his finger in and out of my pussy, exploring my insides, with his thumb he flicks at my clitoris making me moan against my gag. I am already so aroused it does not take much to get me to the threshold of orgasm. He pushes in and out with two fingers with a slow and steady speed, his thumb continuing to molest my clit. My legs start to quiver as I get closer to orgasm and then his fingers in side me attack my g-spot and his thumb ravishes my clit and at the same time I feel a warm liquid entering my anal cavity and I orgasm harder than I ever have previously, screaming as loud as I can into the gag. His hand leaves my pussy throbbing and convulsing and moves to pour a second helping of liquid into my anus. I feel completely bloated and ready to explode, he slowly slides the funnel out careful not to let any of the liquid escape, he places what feels like a cork in my anal hole and smacks my cheeks. He then moves to my stomach and rubs it. The massage makes my stomach muscles cramp up and the liquid move around inside me. I try to squirm away from his touch but I cannot move, I groan into my gag wanting the cramps to go away.

"A little longer my dear, I will let you release the warm soapy water but we need to cleanse you. You will only have to endure this twice more today, then once a day for the rest of the week, you will get used to it my darling and you will enjoy it as well my dear. Ok it is time to release this load, then just warm water will be put into you, and then a special scented oil that will make you smell like honey for out guest tonight. I am going to pull the plug but if you could please hold it until I get out of the way that would earn you something special. Ok out comes the plug, and I am out of the way my darling, go ahead and release."

I feel the plugs slide out and then hear him tell me that I can let it go so I do. I feel it shoot out of me and then feel his hands back on my stomach massaging it all out of me. Squirt after embarrassing squirt I empty out all of the liquid he poured in to me. I feel water washing over me and rinsing everything that just came out of my ass from my body. I feel more lube being applied to my anus and the funnel being slid back into my ass and dread what is coming. I feel his fingers pulling on my clit and on my nipple, arousing me once again. Something larger than a finger gets slid into my pussy and attached to me like a harness. His hand continues to rub my nipple making it hard and making my full pussy wet. When he has both of my nipples achingly hard he presses a button on a remote that he has in his hand and I felt a vibration begin in my pussy making me moan into my gag. He continues to tease my nipples while the vibrations make my pussy wet, my pussy begins to contract in anticipation of the coming orgasm when I feel warm liquid entering my anus. That feeling sends me over the edge and I explode all over the vibrator while screaming into my gag. He continues to pour liquid into my anal cavity in short interval so as not to spill any. Already I can feel the cramps in my stomach beginning and tears fall from my eyes. After what seems to me, many antagonizing hours, though it was probably a few minutes at most, the funnel is slowly removed from my anal cavity and the plug is replaced. I feel him give me little smacks on the ass making the water that he just filled my rear with slosh around, intensifying the cramps. He again massages my stomach making the cramps feel ten times more powerful. He gives a quick sharp blow on each ass cheek and then a smack on each breast.

I moan against my gag as my body once again becomes painfully aroused. I try to move and twist in my restraints but it isn't possible, if I could just relieve the pressure in my stomach or the aching need in my pussy it wouldn't be as bad.

"Ok, my dear it is time to release the water," he says after several more minutes. "I am going to pull the plug and again I ask you to please wait until I am out of the way before releasing the contents in your anus."

The plus slowly slides out of my ass and I contract my anal muscles until he says that it is ok to release, I don't want to imagine the punishment that he would bestow upon me if I failed to comply with his request. I groan against my gag feeling that I can barely contain my need to release anymore.

"Ok my darling, you may release now." He says after at least a minute after pulling the plug. My stomach is so ready to release I don't need the massaging hands to help. I shoot the water out of my ass as a sigh with relief. I know I will have to do this once more but the relief feels so good, though it is short lived. "One more time my darling and then I will give you a rest before continuing to prepare you for the night that you have ahead of you." The funnel slid once more into her ass, she moaned and groaned around her gag not sure if she could handle this again. A warm liquid was poured into the funnel and coating her anal walls, the oil was warm and the scent of vanilla and honey drifted up to her nose and a hint of something else that she couldn't quite place. He only placed a small amount into her anus, just enough to coat her walls and then he plugged her ass with a large plug.

"This plug will not be removed until the party tonight, you will feel uncomfortable pressure but you will have to just bear it my darling. As I am sure you could smell the aroma of the oil that is in your ass right now is a mixture of honey, vanilla and ginger. The honey and the vanilla will fragrance you while the ginger was added to keep you on edge, you will shortly have a slight burning sensation, the more you fight against it and struggle the more it will burn, you relax and the burning will cool slightly but it will always be there." As he was talking the burning sensation that he was talking about began to affect her anus. She tried to struggle against it, to move away from the burning but there was no way that she could.

She could feel his eyes on her as she struggled, the burning continued to increase. "If you continue to struggle you will do nothing more than torture yourself more, you would do better to relax my darling."

He moved the bar holding her hands in front of her, he moved it back up so that she was standing upright and straight, the butt plug feeling like it was growing in her ass.

Suddenly she feels warm water washing over her body. When the water stops he is lathering her hair and then he rinses it out, he then conditions it and rinses that out. He takes his time shaving her legs and her pussy making sure that he doesn't miss a hair. He then lathers her entire body with a honey scented bath wash, taking care to wash her breast and nipples extra carefully. He moves down her body soaping up her stomach, which causes her ass muscle to contract once more and her to feel the ever-present burning. He lathers her sides slightly tickling her making her tense up and moan against the gag in her mouth. He moves down to soap her freshly shaven legs starting at her feet and slowly, almost agonizingly slowly, moving up her legs. As he inches closer to her aching and sore pussy she moans, her body betrays her as her juices begin flowing.

"Oh aren't you a naughty little girl, getting wet again as even after you have cum twice already. Well no more orgasms until the party tonight my dear and trust me you will be a big hit tonight." He washes the inside of her thighs, lightly brushing her clit making her moan with need. He washes her pussy lips and then his hand is gone. She groans. He chuckles and mumbles something about how she will be a really big hit tonight, the best ever. The water is back washing over her and washing the soap off of her body. He softly pats her dry with a soft and very plush towel.

"All clean my dear, now to prepare your pussy and breasts for the night's fun. You will probably not enjoy this but it will make tonight so much more enjoyable. After this I will brush your hair and put it up as well as get you dressed."

She feels him apply what feels like lotion to her breasts, stomach and legs. He is careful to miss her hard erect nipples and her wet aching pussy. When he was done rubbing the lotion in to her soft, and now silky skin, he tweaked her hard nipples extracting a moan from behind her gag. Once her nipples were hard and poking painfully out he rubbed some kind of oily substance on them and then placed nipple clamps on them and tightened them so that they were pinching but not painfully so, just enough to keep her aroused, he did this first to the right nipple and then to the left. He then moved between her legs first reaching around to press slight on the butt plug pushing it slightly deeper and forcing her muscles to contract around it, reminding her of the burning sensation in her ass. Once she was moaning continually he licked her throbbing clit and smiled as she screamed through her gag at the mixed sensations of burning pain, extreme pleasure and mounting need. While she was trying to ease herself down from the sensations he applied the oil to her throbbing clit, it was cool and helped her ease down, then he placed a clamp on her clit driving her wild.

The sensations were flowing through her and arousing her more than she could have ever imagined. She had trouble getting her breath making her pant like a bitch in heat. Suddenly the oil that he applied to her nipples and clit began warming up and had the same burning sensation as her ass had. The new burning sensations made all of her muscles tense up, including her ass muscle, making her feel the burn all over her body and scream behind her gag, she was on the brink of a massive orgasm but with out being able to move she could not put her self over the edge.

"Now my dear I am going to release you from you hanging position and move you to the next part of our preparation, Don't worry you will not be able to close your legs because you will have a spreader between your legs and also you arms will be buckled behind your back while in the chair, then we will get you dressed, and looking at my watch I do believe we will finish just in time, the first of the party goers should be arriving."

12