Case Dismissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers

"Yes, I did."

"And you gave him my name, address and phone number."

"Yes." was Flo's answer. "Because of your 'Holier than Thou' attitude when you found out I was cheating on my husband. I knew you were always attracted to the bad boys in high school, even though you never acted on it. You were a pushover for Max and you are going to love what Sally can do. We'll tell Sid at dinner that we are going shopping tomorrow."

I forgot about my beer.

They dropped the bomb on me at dinner and I tried to dissuade Stella, I got nowhere.

"I thought we could take the kids out for a day together," I complained, "Just the four of us, after Flo leaves. It's not often that I get a whole weekend off."

"I wish I knew that before I promised Flo I would go to the mall with her. It's rare that I get a chance to do that too." Stella complained. "Look, I'll be home by four and then we can go out and take the kids anywhere they want to go. Then we can have dinner out with them too. Everybody gets to do what they want to do that way."

And with that smug declaration she sealed her fate.

They left early Sunday morning, Stella again ignoring my pleas to stay home. Too early for the mall to be open yet, they were just too eager. Stella came home late too; it was after four thirty when she walked in the door, looking fresh as a daisy and happy as a lark.

"Sorry I'm late." she said as she kissed me on my lips. Her breath was fresh and minty and her hair was still damp. "The traffic around the mall was impossible. I hope Flo gets home without too much trouble."

"So was he as good as Max?" I asked as she tried to remove herself from my embrace. I wasn't about to let her off easily.

"Who? Max? What are you talking about?" She was struggling to get away from me.

"You and Flo, both of you were fucking Sally Maldonado. At least you showered and brushed your teeth before you kissed me. I could still taste the toothpaste in your mouth. How many times did he cum in your mouth?"

"Sid, I didn't.........."

"You didn't what?" I interrupted. "You didn't break your promise to me? You didn't fuck him? You didn't fuck your sister too? I've had it with you, Stella. Get out. Get out now!"

"Sid, I didn't....." then she realized it was futile to lie. So she pleased. "I don't want to leave and where could I go........."

I was furious, "I don't care what you want anymore. First it was the mob's lawyer and now the gangster himself. Go to your sister, she pimped you out twice."

"I can't go there; her husband will want to know why I'm there. He's already warned her because of Max. He'll throw us both out."

"Two whoring sisters, neither of you deserve a husband. Get out damn it."

I grabbed her by the arm and marched her through the front door; she had picked up her keys and purse on the way. I watched her walk to her car and just before she got in she turned and looked back and saw me standing, watching her from inside the living room. Before she got in the car she made a pleading gesture. I just shook my head and she drove away.

Monday, I went to see a lawyer. When I found out what it would cost me to divorce her, I decided to do nothing but cancel any charge cards and bank accounts we had in common. I had no savings account anymore and virtually no equity in the house and I would be living from paycheck to paycheck. Two days later when I came home, her clothes and personal stuff was gone. Nothing else was touched. .

I didn't see or talk to her for months; it was like she dropped off the face of the earth. Not until I came home one evening and found her in the living room with the kids. They were happy to see her......I wasn't.

"I wanted to see my babies, Sid. Please let me stay for a while, at least until they go to bed. I told the house keeper she could go home, don't blame her, the kids told her I was their mother."

The kids were enjoying her so much I couldn't say no, and together we put them to bed. I realized that I missed her too but that unfortunately I could never trust her again either. When we came back downstairs I found out the real reason she was here.

"I need a place to stay Sid, just for a few days, please. I'll sleep on the pull out in the den; I'll even cook for you and the kids."

"What happened Stella? We haven't heard from you in months, not even a phone call. Now you want to cook for us? Where were you staying? With Flo? Did her husband throw you out because he got tired of fucking you?"

"No, I wasn't with Flo."

"Then where were you staying and why can't you stay there any more?"

"I........I.......I was staying with .........Sally."

"JESUS CHRIST, STELLA, HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET!" I exploded."

"About as dumb as I was that Sunday morning when I went with Flo and you threw me out, And again today with what I said to Sally before I got away from him."

"Why in the world did you go to Sally to begin with?"

"I had no other place to go Sid. You threw me out, so I went to a cheap motel. I gave them my credit card and stayed there that night. I called Flo after she finally got home to see if I could stay with her and her husband almost threw her out when he found out why I needed shelter. The next morning the motel manager told me I had to leave. The first nights stay the credit card paid for but then the card was cancelled. I couldn't stay any longer unless I paid up front. I had less than fifty dollars in my purse and my car needed gas. I went to an ATM and the debit card was turned down. You left me broke and with no place to go. You even cancelled my cell phone and I didn't know how much longer I could keep my car. I was virtually homeless and penniless."

I began to feel a little bit shitty at that point. I was so mad at her because of that Sunday that I never realized what I was doing to her.

"Sally was nice to Flo and me that Sunday," she continued, "and I'm sorry to say, nice to me on the phone when he invited me to stay with him until I could find someone to take me in. I knew what I would have to do, to thank him for his hospitality. But since you had already thrown me out, so what if he had me a few more times until I could find a permanent place to stay, I was desperate. When I got there he was charming as he showed me where I could live on the third floor of his house. A big room with a king sized bed and sitting area, with a luxurious bathroom attached. It was like staying at the Ritz."

"This is beautiful," I told him as I kissed him on the cheek.

"So are you," he answered as he kissed me on the lips. Then before I knew it we were in bed and he fucked me, just like I expected I would have to do. I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke up I was alone and feeling a bit grungy so I took a shower. When I came out of the shower there was a nice lunch on the table in the sitting area but my clothes were gone. I had nothing to wear!"

"My purse was gone too," she continued, "so I wrapped myself in the bath towel and went to the door to find Sally and ask what was going on. The door was locked and I couldn't get out! I began to get a little frantic as I looked around and realized there were no windows either. I was a prisoner and all I had to wear was a towel."

"Stella, what had you gotten yourself into?" I asked.

"Sid," she said, "when I went to Sally, it was the worst decision of my life. I had jumped from the frying pan into the fire. I was crying and pounding on the door when suddenly it opened, Sally was standing there. He was furious and he pushed me back into the room, stripping the towel from me as I fell back on the bed. Then he raped me, once in my pussy and then in my ass. I was bleeding in back when he got finished. Then he told me I was a whore, his whore, and I would service whoever he sent to me. He told me I would do a good job or I would be beaten. I told him I wouldn't do what he wanted and that you would report me missing. He laughed and told me that he had sent someone to clear out all my clothes and you would think I had moved out. Then he slapped me, hard, on the side of my face. My head was ringing as he completed my instructions. I ended up doing just what he told me to do.

I was a whore Sid." She was crying now. "Two, three and sometimes more, every day men would come thru that door and they would fuck me. They had cameras recording every session and if I did a good job and made a video they could use on their website I would get a better dinner that night. They only had to beat me once to convince me to be enthusiastic. They trained me like I was a dog and for weeks all I did was fuck and eat. Look at me; I must have put on ten pounds."

"Yeah, I noticed," I told her sarcastically, "Looks good on your tits but not so good on your butt." She gave me a dirty look. "So how did you get away and why did you come here?" I continued.

"Today," she answered, "around lunch time the door to the room opened, I was in the bath room. I peeked out and saw Sally holding a woman around her waist. She was giggling and trying to kiss him. He was so wrapped up with her he didn't notice that he had left the key in the door and had not closed it completely. She didn't see me but Sally did and he put a finger to his lips to tell me not to let her know I was there. She got her kiss as he pulled her skirt up and fondled her naked ass. Then I watched them strip and watched him fuck her. The woman was Flo! After they finished I listened to their conversation."

"Oh, Sally," Flo said, "it's' been too long since we were together. Not since Stella and I were with you months ago. I wish we could do it again with her but nobody knows where she is."

"If you miss her so much," Sally asked her, "why did you convince her to come with you that Sunday when her husband threw her out? That's what broke up her marriage and made her disappear."

Stella continued, "I heard Flo's answer and it infuriated me. Because of her 'holier than thou' attitude with me when she found out that I was fucking Max. I figured once Max seduced her and she already had cheated on Sid she would be just as big a slut as me. And I was right. That's why I invited her to visit the weekend of the bachelorette party. I knew if I could get her together with Max then she would be the same as me. I never dreamed that Max would get killed and that she would be accused of his murder. Then when I started seeing you, she was just as high and mighty. So I got her to come along with me, it wasn't hard to convince her."

Stella resumed her narration, "I lost it then. Flo, my sister, my only living relative set me up, she ruined my life. I was furious and I came out of the bathroom screaming. You bitch, you set me up again, you cost me my marriage and my family. Damn you to hell, both of you."

I was flailing away at both of them, hitting whoever was closest to me at the moment.

"Damn you, Sally for turning me into a whore, I was afraid to tell the DA that I saw you going into Max's apartment when I left. But I'm not afraid any more. I have nothing left to live for now.

You didn't see me in the other elevator but I saw you before the door closed. You must have been the one who killed him. You two deserve each other; I hope you fuck each other to death. Then I grabbed Flo's clothes and ran out the door, slamming it shut behind me. I left them locked in together."

"You left Flo there?" I questioned, "Locked in with him? After what you said? Didn't you stop to think of what he would do to her?"

"No, but now that you mention it, I hope he has her take my place. I only knew that I wanted to get away from there. I dressed in her clothes and made my way downstairs as quietly as I could and to my surprise, there was no one else in the house. I found Flo's purse in the living room with her keys in it so I took her car and I came here. Please Sid, I need some money and I'll leave, I know you don't want me any more but I have no one else to turn to."

Just then the front door opened and in walked Sally with two of his goons behind him. They still had Stella's house keys. Each one of them alone was big enough to twist me into a pretzel.

"Stella baby, I thought you would come running here." Sally said in an unctuous voice that seemed to also convey threat and malice. "I thought you enjoyed staying with me. You seemed to be happy entertaining my friends."

She began crying silently when he opened his arms in invitation.

"You have two children upstairs so full of life, able to run and play with their friends, able to walk to school, to grow up and go dancing. Maybe marry, and have children of their own. You wouldn't want anything bad, to maybe cripple them, would you?"

The tears were streaming down Stella's face as she realized the threat he was proposing. She walked into his arms and leaned against him. She was trading herself for the safety of her children. He kissed her on her forehead.

"You see Sid," he continued in the same voice, "you didn't want her anymore and she came to me all on her own. She wants to join her sister and live with me. You wouldn't want to try to stop her would you? That might leave your crippled children as orphans and for what? You already threw her out so just forget she was ever here today."

I watched the four of them walk out, Sally holding Stella close to his side; it looked as if to keep her from collapsing. When Flo's husband called several days later I told him I hadn't seen her for months and I had no idea where she was.

I never saw Stella or Flo again. For all I knew they could still be on the third floor of Sally's house, whoring for him....... Or buried somewhere in the Jersey meadows.........I'll just never know.

But when I divorced her for abandonment a few years later, all I had to pay was my lawyer's fee.

murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers