Case Kentauris

Story Info
Tentacle Invasions on Human Space, via the Internet.
1.1k words
3.76
42.2k
13

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is intended as a prequel/sequel... it happens several years after the events of the "Kentauris-7" stories, but it is intended to provide a coherent framework for all manner of tentacle sex stories. It is a specific loving pastiche of the old "Spacegirl" stories by Stormbringer and Mr. Niceman et al, and the newer stories and illustrations by the one and only Marjorie B. Greene. The setting is a broad one, set in the indefinite future, on numerous colony worlds. This first story has no sexytime adventures, but refers directly to several stories that do. Go read them after you read this one, and get your fapping out of the way.

Don't worry, the next one will have lots of sex and tentacles.

=======================

The large gray starship hung in a lonely orbit around the red dwarf, accompanied only by a pair of robotic escort vessels and a thin ring of dust. No planets, no interesting astronomical features, nothing to mark this system as significant in any way... all of those things made it invaluable for the conference happening aboard the ship. The ship itself was deliberately insignificant - an obsolete luxury liner, refitted on the inside with the most advanced communication and sensor gear available, then "lost" in a jumpline accident of the sort that plagued all FTL travel. Now it served as a non-existent but mobile meeting place for the various human states, major and minor, that filled the Orion Arm.

Representatives from the intelligence services of these states, representatives from two or three megacorporations, as well as envoys of several species that could be described as "humanoid", had gathered to formulate a response to the grave threat facing all of them. The conference room itself, lit primarily by the baleful red light coming in through the observation window, illuminated the large table and gathered assembly.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and other participants, thank you for your attention to this matter. If you will now open your dossiers, you will see we have gathered intelligence from a variety of sources... has been provided by defense authorities from Shokoshu Sector, filed under CASE KOTANI.

This information is a bit old, but it provided us with the first appearances of this threat, long before we recognized the connections or motivations involved. You will notice that the vast majority of CASE KOTANI was provided by the brave sacrifices of a single particular agent. She was the first to confirm that, believe it or not, humans are actually coordinating and cooperating with these things.

You may remember the loss of the colony on Kentauris-7 three years ago. The only reason that we received any warning was due to her brave efforts on behalf of her Directorate. The Amazons were the first to respond to the distress signals, unfortunately. Through hard experience, I think we all now understand the futility of sending females into ground combat against this threat. In theory, nobody had any idea at the time. By the time the Outworld Expeditionary Fleet had arrived, the colony was too far gone, and we had to burn the planet."

The representative from Hypatia bristled visibly at the use of "Amazon" to refer to the colony's elite female troopers, and angrily rose to her feet. Before she could speak, the presenter interrupted her.

"My apologies, Magestryx Collins... not Amazons, Hypatian Star Marines... but my point stands. The enemy specifically wants healthy young females. It is in fact their primary objective in the invasion underway. Your leaders provided them. In fact, I am told that you authorized that mission yourself."

Magestryx Collins dropped back into her seat, the flush of anger darkening her face. The conference room filled with the sound of tapping on screens, shuffling papers, quiet shocked gasps, and uncomfortable shifting in seats.

"The bulk of the more recent information was helpfully provided by Dr. Greene via AurorisNet, this is all organized under CASE GWYLLION. You will see evidence of major incursions to human colony worlds in the Auroris Sector, including the appearance of several new forms, showing increasing specialization and adaptation.

Whatever you want to call them, Varr-Lish, Intai Juhen, Mallidrid, Tentacle Beasts, Gamenians, it doesn't really matter. They are apparently after one thing, and one thing only. Humanoid orgasms, especially female Terrans."

Several of the assembled representatives muttered to one another, while others attempted to muffle laughter under cupped hands. An older man raised a single hand, and spoke.

"Are you seriously saying that these aliens are here for our women? isn't that sort of fiction several centuries outdated, Chairman"?

A dark-haired woman stood up, a stately looking woman in her forties, noble looking features contrasted by utilitarian military clothing.

"Chair recognizes Major Helena Royce-Carlton, Auroris Sector. Go ahead."

"Thank you Chairman Wei," the woman said, "If you will all please open CASE GWYLLION to section four, you will see a fine example. Please display vidfile Orley_Ott_214 on the main screen."

The darkness filled with light and noise as the video played. The assemblage watched as a young woman was captured, hypnotized, and sexually used by a hideous arthropod. Despite her obvious horror, the victim was quickly driven out of her mind with sexual pleasure by some combination of the tentacles manipulating her erogenous zones, and the glowing eye that held her mesmerized. The video continued for several minutes, punctuated by the sound of vomiting in the back of the room.

"THAT" said the Major, "is called a Gamenian Type-4. It is a battleform optimized solely for the capture and abduction of human females. It uses psionics of some sort to immobilize its prey, who are then taken back to assault ships, and transported Ghu Knows Where. It is real, quite real, goddammit, and you would do well to pay attention. We lost the colony at Orley Ott, some 40,000 people, and we almost lost another world. We got extremely lucky that second time, and it isn't likely that we will get lucky again."

The woman sat back down, satisfied that the graphic video had gotten the assembly's attention. She had her doubts, but once again Dr. Greene and her research teams had done their jobs.

Chairman Wei spoke once the video finished.

"Well then... I think we have seen enough for now. Everyone, please review CASE KOTANI and CASE GWYLLION thoroughly. It is the conclusion of Dr. Greene that these things, whatever they are, regard the psychic emissions of humans in a state of orgasm as a sort of commodity... essentially, humans are a drug. These things are harvesters, and we are the raw materials.

So far, while we can match these things ship for ship in set-piece naval engagements, they are rarely if ever so obliging. On the ground, conventional forces are nearly useless, and only our most elite special forces have ever demonstrated a consistent ability to beat them.

We will reconvene at 0730 tomorrow morning. Don't skip breakfast, even if you have no appetite. It will be a long day."