Case of Frustrated Analyst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to pump her hard and dry until there was nothing left. I could feel her ass clenching against the coming action. I got into push up position and raised up until my dick was just barely forcing her hole open. I dropped hard, almost bending my stiff prick in half until it finally forced a hot channel to the first bend of her bowel. The fire on my dick was exquisite and she was shaking with the pain that is pleasure. I raised again, scraping my stinging way out of her and both cried out at the sweetness. Over and over while my arms ached and my legs shook, I pounded the woman. I stopped, raised above her and let my dick slide all the way out. I got on my knees, pulling her hips back and up so that she followed me up. As she raised into position my pulsing pole slammed deep into her shithole. She cried out and I did it again. I pulled all the way out again and saw that I was dragging small lumps of shit out with me. With hard, stabbing thrusts my dickhead split her puckered anus.

Driving just the head in, sometimes only the barest tip, I let the stuff on my shaft dry to a crust. Standing up I pulled her to her feet. She was bent almost double with her legs spread far apart. Her asshole was pulsing and I put my dickhead into it and shoved that dry length back up her abused tunnel. Lumps of hard shit scraped along the length of my shaft. From now on it was to be hard, long, fast thrusts. Nothing fancy, just an animal drive to the ultimate orgasm. I stroked in and out of her, harder and faster and she cried with pain. I was past hearing as she begged for it to end, all I could do was drive my hips into her cheeks, dragging my painfully stiff prick in and out of her sucking hole. After a timeless time I felt the boiling in my sack. The nut that had fucked her pussy ached as it pumped the thin juice that was all I had left. Pushing into her bunghole as violently as a jackhammer my pole was rock hard, turning to granite. Slowly the pressure built. She was no longer begging me to stop or crying with pain. She was in a trance that dragged one last spasming orgasm out of the center of her sex and she howled with the agony of it as my ramming dick spat burning hot jiz against the walls of her asshole. I couldn't stop until the last aching spasm of thin cum left me. Even then, stopped with that rock of prick in to the hilt and still gorging with blood, the wracking orgasm caused me to pulse again and again.

12