Casey & Austin

Story Info
Casey drives her brother wild.
1.4k words
4.07
256.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusually busy Saturday afternoon for everyone. My dad had taken my brothers and sisters to the movies after their baseball, tee-ball, and gymnastics classes. My mom was out of town at her parents' house for the weekend. The only ones home were my brother Austin and myself. I had no particular plans but Austin said he had a term paper he needed to work on. He was given permission to use the computer in Dad's office, the only computer in the house connected to the Internet. No one was allowed to use it without permission.

I finished watching a cooking show on the television in the den and decided to take a shower and maybe go to Sue's new apartment for some sex. She had invited me over anytime I wanted to come. Even though she considered herself straight, she still liked the taste of pussy. Her two roommates were a bi and a gay guy. Sue had often told me of their threesomes and had invited me to join them. I thought I would take the opportunity today to do just that.

Dad's office was a small room just below the stairs. I heard moaning coming from behind the closed door as I was about to go upstairs. Some term paper, I thought. He's cybering some bitch over the net.

He didn't notice me as I opened the door and stood there watching him as he sat naked, milking his cock into a glass. I noticed what he had been typing. He was cybering, but he was pretending to be a woman.

'What are you doing?'

Startled, Austin dropped the glass on the floor, cum oozing out into the carpet. He jumped up from the chair and grabbed his shirt and proceeded to clean his gooey load from the carpet before it stained.

'What the hell are you doing here? Don't you ever knock?'

'Does that guy know he is cybering another guy?'

'No.'

'Are you gay?'

Austin looked up at me, anger showing on his face.

'Don't be mad at me big brother, I wasn't the one cybering a guy. I thought you were supposed to be doing a term paper.'

'This is my term paper.'

'Some term paper', I laughed.

'It's about relationships. The part I'm working on now is online relationships. Now, Nosy, help me clean this stuff off the carpet.'

I laughed. The sight of my naked brother down on his hands and knees on the floor cleaning up his own cum from the carpet was hilarious.

'Stop laughing and help me get it up!' he shouted.

'Am I suppose to get naked too?'

It must have been the first time he realized he was naked. He was so busy trying to clean the carpet that he didn't realize I was looking at his naked body.

Without waiting for an answer, I took off my tank top. I had no bra on and I could see his cock starting to rise. I unzipped my jeans and slid them down my long smooth legs very slowly for him. I slid off my black thong and tossed it to him. I laughed when it hit him in the face and he tried to catch it before finally dropping it on the still-wet carpet.

'Anything in that term paper about a relationship with your little sister?'

Austin just shook his head no as he stared at my body lustfully, his cock growing larger.

'Maybe you should.'

'Fuck you?'

'Why not? Dad did.'

'Dad?'

'Yeah and he was very horny. Said he thought of doing me for a long time. Even when he fucks mom he thinks of doing me.'

I stood against the wall and held out my arms to him. He was hesitant at first but took my hands and stood facing me. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath, smelling me. He moved closer.

Austin kissed me open-mouthed, his tongue exploring and caressing. His hands were all over me as he pinned me against the wall. I could feel him bucking his hips and his hard cock trying to find its way into a hole…any hole. I pulled away from his kiss and smiled at him as I slid down to the floor. He must have known what I had in mind because he moved back from me a little so I could get a better view of his cock.

It was a beautiful one. About average I would guess, seven inches, but it was about three inches around. It had veins pulsating in the shaft and it was almost like it had a mind of its own. His balls were full of cum just waiting for the right moment to shoot into some woman's pussy or, in this case, a mouth. It was definitely perfect for sucking.

I started to stroke the shaft and I could feel the blood racing through the veins just under the skin. I kissed the head and Austin moaned. I started to lick the entire head, making my way down the shaft to his balls. I wanted to prolong this as much as possible so as I sucked on his wood I pressed his balls against his body. I had heard once that it prolonged the erection if the flow of semen was 'cut off' by keeping the balls away from the penis. I wanted to find out if this was true.

It was driving him crazy. His hips were bucking, trying to break his balls out of their captivity so they could release their creamy load. He held onto the top of my head trying to push his cock all the way into my mouth. He pushed my head against the wall and kept bucking. I still did not release his balls but I did have his entire length in my mouth and down my throat.

'You mother fucking bitch!' he screamed as he pounded his cock down my throat, causing me to hit my head against the wall.

I loved it. I was driving him crazy. He was getting so close to cumming but couldn't because I had his entire load hostage.

'Let them go!'

This is fantastic, I thought. It was a good thing that no one else was home. How would I explain this? I kept wondering if the neighbors were hearing him screaming at the top of his lungs. I also wondered if any of his girlfriends had made him scream. I know that I had fantasized about Tammy, his new girlfriend. Maybe I could do my brother and his girlfriend at the same time. Damn, he was giving me a headache, banging my head against the wall just because I wanted to experiment. I let out a little chuckle at my rambling thoughts.

Wrong move.

When I let my guard down, I hadn't noticed that Austin grabbed my hands away from his balls and now I was being bombarded with an overflow of creamy cum squirting down my throat.

'Swallow it, Bitch!' he shouted as he thrusted his wood down my throat and released more of his sticky load.

I was trying to swallow as much as I could but it kept coming. I thought I was going to drown in the stuff and instinct had me pushing him away. To my surprise, he let me release his cock from my mouth.

He didn't let me rest for long. Before I knew it he had me face down on the floor and was pumping the rest of his load in my ass. Damn, he didn't even bother easing it in, just rammed the whole thing into me. I screamed but that didn't matter to him, he was releasing his load and that's all he cared about. Blood, mixed with cum, oozed out of my former virgin hole as he slid his now limp cock out of me. I could feel his exhausted, sweaty body collapse on top of me.

'Damn, that was great,' he said when he finally was able to speak. 'I wish Tammy would do that.'

'Maybe I could show her how.'

'You would do that for me?' he asked as he turned me over onto my back.

I smiled at him and nodded. Then I kissed him gently on the lips.

'I was planning on going camping next weekend, just Tammy and me. Why don't you come along too? You can show her how to do that special thing.'

'That would be great!'

'We better get our clothes back on before they get home,' Austin suggested.

'Yeah, I need a shower.'

Austin got up from the floor and helped me up. He gave me a tight embrace, then kissed me on the lips. I picked up my clothes and ran upstairs to the shower as Austin finished his term paper. Neither one of us could hardly wait for the next weekend.