Casey at the Bat Ch. 01

Story Info
A computer lab geek is entranced by a beautiful ass.
2.8k words
4
31.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers

Here she comes again. Walking across the lobby, every head swivels boy and girl, as she makes her way to the back of the room. She is blonde with a certain type of haughtiness that causes women to have uncomfortable thoughts, men wild visions in dreams. Dressed in a red-striped tube top, red miniskirt and 5" stiletto ruby slippers she was every man's Dorothy and she was walking into my office.

I am a very unimposing man of twenty-six, reddish-brown hair tied back in a ponytail, good enough physique for tennis but not football, recently married to a woman I now find cold as a fish in bed and this angel stops at my desk bends over just enough for me to get that incredible uncomfortable feeling once again in my loins and asks if I am alright.

If I'm all right, of course I'm not all right. My view of her tank top to say the least is revealing to say the most is heaven. My ability to rise from my desk will have to wait several minutes as I think of baseball and mother-in-laws. A knowing smile curls her lips with just the cruelest bend, then she thrusts her body upright and begins speaking.

"We went to the mall last night, and Jimmy and Suzy and Carol were all at the bowling pins," She smirks, "Hey are you listening to me?" She bends back over the desk, "or is there only one thing on your mind."

She laughs and straightens again and I am beginning to feel powerless in the wake of this beauty, the wake of this exuberance. "I bet you would be nervous if the other kids could see what I can."

She looks directly at my crotch that smile playing upon her lips again, then pulls out a paper from her notebook and hands it to me.

"Could you look over my paper" she moves around the desk, "I'm having trouble with some of my punctuation". The air conditioner must have turned off because the temperature in the office has elevated to an unbearable degree. She places her hand on my arm in an all-too-familiar gesture as I try to read the paper she has given me. I don't see any mistakes and when I raise my eyes the pattern of red and white appear so close, the fragrance of her shampoo so enticing, the hardness of a point in the center of her breast so alluring. I quickly point out a mistake attempting to break the spell, the overpowering spell, but in my exuberance brush across her breast.

"Ooh baby," that smile again, "Did you do that on purpose or could you just not have helped yourself." She is toying with me like a butterfly on a pin and I try to speak, but as I do she thrusts her breast against my lips. "Am I turning you on, mister man?" Damn my wife for turning me down last night. I gaze across the lab to see if anyone has noticed my little indiscretion as she bends to my ear and whispers "Is your wee little winkee glad to see me." She grabs at my cock. "Oh, I guess we'll have to come up with a new name for that won't we." She squeezes hotly; still no one is paying attention. "I think I'll call it worm, is your big hairy worm glad to see me?"

She squeezes again and I can feel the mother of all orgasms approaching, she abruptly lets go. I groan as she rises to her full height, but all I see is her skirt ride up and her panties come into view. Standing there with her legs slightly spread I can make out the outline of her lips through the cotton, can detect a slight fragrance of her womanhood, a smell like heaven that only an eighteen year old possesses. I breathe in deeply hoping not to be caught but as I gaze upward she towers above that damn grin prominent.

"How's the view from down there?" she smirks and I realize that I have bent forward in my chair, "My but your face shades a proper crimson when you're embarrassed and speaking of bare-assed". She drops her pencil and turns and bends over straight-kneed to retrieve it. I am graced by a sight I could not believe. I dated several girls in college and since I am a leg man, all were nicely proportioned. In fact, one of the reasons I married my wife was because of her nice butt. But I had never encountered at this close proximity the globes caressed by those frill panties. Now I understand the term a "heart-shaped box" and caught in an insane desire I pushed my nose right up in the center of those nades.

"Was there something good there to sniff you naughty boy. My my does my tush make you lose control," she gazed down at me, "And that blush is a perfect shade." I quickly looked up from my indiscretion and scoured the room. Did anyone see what I had done, did anyone notice? I thought I caught a glimpse of one, maybe a smile from another, this is insanity. She straightened up once again adjusted her skirt and strutted out of my office, flicking a note upon my desktop as she leaves.

Let me explain my predicament. I work in a computer lab at a local community college in the Midwest. We cater to as many as a thousand students in a week over half being of the female gender. Girls walking in dressed in the scantiest of clothing, girls flirting or perhaps it is the other way around. And believe me, my ass is fired if I should become embroiled in a scandal such as this. The community we live in is small and god fearing, a church going community. And to say the least working in this proximity to this much tail has placed a strain upon my marriage, my wife being of the conservative type: church on Sundays, missionary, wifely duty, no noise, etc.

Then in walks this goddess, Casey Martin, who moves like an angel and seven evening stars. She is definitely not homegrown; she must be from California or some other exotic region, because no one before her has ever made me feel this way before. Trembling I picked up the note and read it: Meet me by your car at 1:00 sharp and we can continue where we left off. Don't make me talk to the dean. -Casey

I sat stock-still at my desk after she left, praying that my raging hard-on would subside before a student asked for help, but the more I thought of the humiliation the harder I got. I had to do something to get this girl out of my head, picked up a football magazine and read until I was presentable. I spent the next few hours helping students, chatting with them, but my thoughts returned constantly to the note. This was quite a quandary, to risk a scandal and an adulteress one and with a student for god's sake. Then I thought about the note and the threat that was implied, what did she mean talk to the dean.

I broke out in a sweat as 1:00 approached still unsure of my course of action. Sex with the wife had trickled away to practically nothing. Hell, since we've been married she has rarely been aggressive in bed and had certainly never pushed her ass in my face. At least with Casey I would get the tail I had always dreamed of regardless of the consequences. Then I came back to the threat, who does the little bitch think she is. I was working up the nerve to tell her where to get off. I swear as I left my office, as I made a lame excuse to my lab partner, as I walked outside onto the balcony of the building, I was determined to tell her off. At the railing I saw her, even at 500 feet it was obvious it was her. She saw me, waved then bent over and wiggled her ass. I had to laugh; all the fight left me I had to have this angel.

I tried to walk inconspicuously to my car, as if nothing was going on, just an appointment. She was standing two cars down, I sighed in relief, as I hurried to open the door and get in. I reached over to unlock her door and wave her over, but she stopped at the passenger door. I worded what's the problem to her, but she remained arms folded across her breasts, eyes shooting laser beams down at me.

"What kind of manners were you brought up with, worm," almost shouting, "Get your ass out here and open this door." I rushed out of my side terrified that someone had heard and quickly grabbed the latch and opened the door for her regalness. "That's better, worm." And I swear as she smoothed her skirt and sat in the seat she rose up and slapped me with her palm right in the nuts.

It didn't really hurt just made me aware that I was sporting another growing hard on. She pulled her knees up sitting sideways in the seat and told me she wanted to go to the olive garden for lunch then began talking amiably, perhaps it was just an accident. I caught a glimpse of red again and began to sweat. As I walked her in I had a growing trepidation due to my circumstance, the little bugger refused to go down. I avoided the amenities as Casey was in her realm ordering a table in the corner, a specific waitress, her bearing commanded respect.

We sat at the table and perused the menu. I heard the sound of a chair moving then felt something at my crotch, she was manipulating my hard on with her toes, a groan escaped.

"Just can't seem to control it, can ya?" a coy look, " maybe I'll have to do something about that." She continued the manipulation even when the waitress arrived, I was sure she knew something was up. Casey ordered an expensive bottle of wine, which once more brought me back to the wife then as the waitress was leaving she grabbed the girl's arm and brought her lips to the girl's ear in a conference. I could not hear what was said but by the expression on the girl's face, which was now bent down her knockers practically in my face, I could tell it was something unusual. Her knockers were beautifully round and I was mesmerized, but out of the corner if my eye I could swear I saw Casey goose her, at least her expression gave it away. She trembled as she left quickly from the table only to return momentarily and have another conference this time shoving something into Casey's hand. When she left I thought I could detect a tear in her eye.

We had the inevitable small chat, she had grown up in California, and her parents sent her to this hellhole to keep her away from trouble, the usual teen trauma. Her foot returned to my cock and balls massaging them nicely. I told her very guarded things about myself, she did not pry in fact she did not seem interested at all, yawning on several occasions. I tried to play it up a little, I so wanted her I don't know respect, approval. I was falling for her like a ton of bricks and that was when the wall came crashing down.

"You want me to do what?!" I tried to control my voice. She just sat there dangling the panties in her hand. "I want you to wear them for me, lover," she was like a cat purring "You can do this one little thing for me."

"No way," I had had enough, "You're crazy you know that." I felt the pressure increase from her foot the heel of which was now crushing my balls into the chair.

"Crazy enough to know that men going around sniffing girl's asses aren't going to last long at the job they have."

"But why me?" My voice cracked from the heel's pressure. "I haven't done anything to you other than be attracted to you. I haven't even made a pass."

"Your nose up my ass was enough of a pass," she snarled, "Don't think I haven't noticed you these last few weeks staring at my tits, and my ass. And seeing you practically drooling over my pussy back there."

"Okay, calm down," I tried lowering my tone, "just quiet down would ya. There are people here, people that might..." I saw her take up the napkin and dab her eyes. "Oh god, don't start crying I can't stand it when a woman cries."

"I just want to make friends," she sniffled, "I liked you and I don't know how else to go about making friends. And anyway you have to admit that today has been a hell of a lot more exciting than anything else in your life." She smiled like a princess and I reached over to dab her eyes not realizing that I had picked up the panties.

"If you wear them for me," she grabbed them with both hands, "my toes will be able to make you feel marvelous."

"Okay, just this once," I had to admit she was right about my life and all. "But only this once." The cat smile returned.

"Oh, and bring your underwear back to me in a ball and hand them over, it will be so fuckin hot."

I couldn't believe I was doing this but my dick said yes and I followed. I felt ridiculous trying to silently pull my pants down in a public restroom, much less take off my underwear, although there was a part of me that felt a sense of adventure. I examined the panties, they were powder-blue thong briefs with laces around the rim and I noticed a special scent. Sniffing I realized that it was pussy juice, piss or whatever, but what a heavenly aroma. I reached my tongue out to take a taste, mmmm.

I then realized the time, what is wrong with me, and hurriedly tried putting them on. They were much too small for me and I ripped them pulling them up, but finally they were on and my cock sprang to life once again. I was going to have to get some relief or I was going to explode.

Back at the table Casey was finishing a glass of wine, her plate looked scrumptious.

"I already ordered for you," the smirk was back, "the salad. So did it take you that long to get your fat ass into the panties or were you to busy sniffing them and jerking your worm off." I began to sit but a hand stopped me, "Aren't you forgetting something?" I handed her the ball of cotton, her look of triumph forced me to bow my head in shame.

"What's wrong not having fun anymore. Well put a smile on that face or I'll make you go back in the shitter and finish the job." She got a giggle, "You could use a little dressing for that salad." I just stared at her, something inside of me lost.

The rest of lunch went by in a daze, her toes driving me to heights of ecstasy only to stop at the most inopportune moments; her driving sarcasm matched her sexuality to a tee. I don't even remember paying for the meal, my only concentration being on how to avoid the guests from staring at my rampant manhood poking over the top of my lacy panties.

I drove her back to her place an apartment on the second floor, lunch had run over two hours and getting back to work was pointless so I decided to make the best of it. I followed the skirt and pantied ass up the stairs like a dog and once at the threshold. She turned to me and gave me the sweetest smile.

"Aren't you going to give me my first date kiss," my cock sprang to erection, my heart beat my excitement rose then fell. She turned her back to me, spread her legs and jutted her ass out to me.

"C'mon stud, on your knees and give me a nice kiss." I swear I don't remember getting on my knees, but I do remember burying my face between her two globes and giving her a long wet kiss right on her anus. Before I arose I caught the curtains move in the window out of the corner of my eye, I was dead.

jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers