Casey's Double Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

"I'll talk to him tomorrow about it." He told Cara.

"Ask him now." Cara insisted.

Stop it! Casey texted back to Tabitha.

"Nah, he is being a dork right now. I don't want to ask him that. I'll talk to him tomorrow at work." Casey assured her.

Its so wet! Tabitha teased again.

Casey ignored her.

Oh it is so hot and it tastes sooooo good!

Stop it! Right now! Casey demanded. His dick was getting hard in his pants as he imagined Tabitha fingering herself and licking her fingers clean.

If u get her to leave right now it could be ur fingers in my hot wet pussy.

Casey put his phone on silent and didn't answer again. This didn't make Tabitha stop. She sent several more texts trying to entice Casey to get rid of his new girl. Just knowing she could get Casey to get rid of his girl so Tabitha could come over was so hot to Tabitha. She liked knowing she had that control over Casey.

Casey saw all of her texts, but didn't reply. He just hid the phone next to him in the chair.

I want you to lick my pussy so bad!

I'll suck ur dick if you get her out in the next 10 mins

u know u wanna fuck my hot wet pussy.

Don't u babycakes?

get her out now and im all urs.

Finally after about an hour of this, Casey feigned sleepiness and shuffled Cara out the door. She wasn't even in her car before he was dialing Tabitha.

"She's gone!" Casey told her.

"It's too late, I already made myself come with my fingers." Tabitha told him.

"Come on Tabby, I got rid of her like you asked.

"Not quick enough." She scolded him.

"Come on, please Babe. You made me so horny. I need you." He told her.

"I don't know, maybe tomorrow. I'm sleepy now after all that playing." She told him.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease." Casey begged.

"I don't think so, not tonight. I'll see how I feel tomorrow."

"I'll call you tomorrow after work." Casey told her.

"No, I'll text you during the day if I feel like it. Good night Babycakes, sleep tight." She quipped and hung up the phone giggling to herself.

Casey was pissed. He could have fucked Cara, but he thought he had Tabitha on the line, now he had neither. He took a shower and went to bed horny. The next day crawled along with no word from Tabitha. Casey's texts went unanswered. When Cara called and asked about coming over, Casey said he had something to do and that they could get together tomorrow night. He wanted to be available if Tabitha contacted him. Casey sat around his house all night waiting for a text that never came from Tabitha. He went to bed horny again and cursed Tabitha for treating him like this. He told himself he would not let her do this to him again.

The next day there was no word from Tabitha either. A few texts from Casey went unanswered again as well. This frustrated him even more. So that night when Cara came over, Casey hardly let her in the house before he jumped her bones. The moment she walked in the door he kissed her hard and pressed her against the wall. He pulled her shirt and bra up to play with her tits. He squeezed them and sucked them hard. Cara moaned her approval. She was wet and horny in no time. She didn't know it, but apparently she liked being taken like this. She was so hot and so wet. She had not felt this intensely horny ever before. Casey soon was on his knees. Cara had a short skirt on from work, and he lifted it up and pulled her panties down. He dove between her legs and began devouring her sweltering pussy. Cara moaned and yelped with pleasure as he thrust his tongue inside her and then sucked her clit. After a few minutes of this Cara was so horny that she would have done anything for Casey. So when he stood up and asked her to suck his dick, she didn't even hesitate.

She had done it a few times before when she was still in high school, but those high school boys had just stood there and done nothing, so it was not pleasurable for her. Since then she had just never done it for her boyfriends. But, she was very horny and like a good little girlfriend she dropped to her knees and began sucking on his stiff member. Casey loved it. He looked down and watched as Cara sucked his dick. She looked up at him and looked so submissive. She was looking up at him as if begging for his approval.

Suddenly Tabitha popped into his head. He imagined it was her on her knees servicing his prick. It made him recall how she had stood him up the night before and an evil streak in him took over. He grabbed Cara's head and began to push her onto his dick with a bit more force. He took his frustration with Tabitha out on Cara. He fucked her face more than she sucked his dick. He held her head and rocked his hips back and forth, shoving his dick deep into her mouth. Cara really didn't know what to do. She did however seem to enjoy this a bit. Then after a few minutes of this, he lifted her up and turned her around. He guided her toward the couch before bending her over the big round arm of it and driving his dick inside her from behind without warning.

Cara was a bit frightened by all this urgency, but at the same time it really turned her on. She thrilled at the feelings that were rushing through her body as Casey took her without asking. When he drove his dick into her boiling love hole, she almost screamed her consent loud enough for the all the neighbors to hear. She squealed and screamed with great delight as his dick filled her and his hips pounded against her ass. She came before he did, and that never had happened before. She screamed out loud as her orgasm rocked her body like nothing had ever done before. She didn't know who this Casey was, but she hoped he didn't lose this passion.

The whole time Cara was experiencing the best sex of her young life, Casey was completely in another world. The other world involved him fucking the love of his life like the whore he knew she was. He didn't see Cara in front of him, he saw Tabitha, he didn't hear a thing coming from Cara's mouth as all he could hear was the sound of Tabitha begging him to fuck her harder. In this world, he was king and Tabitha was his bitch. He was in a trance the whole time. He just wanted to show that slut what he was made of. As Cara declared her orgasm quite loudly, Casey suddenly realized where he was, and who he was with. Luckily for him, his thoughts had him on the brink of orgasm, and the sudden jolt back to reality didn't affect him enough to lose his hard on or to keep him from cumming inside Cara like a rocket. However, as soon as it was over, He felt that too familiar pang of guilt.

"I'm sorry Babe." He told her as he pulled his wilting prick from her.

"Oh My gawd, there is no need to be sorry. That was fantastic." She told him.

"I didn't mean to be so rough." He said contritely, not hearing a word she had just said.

"Don't apologize, Sweetheart. I have never had an orgasm like that in my life." She assured him.

"What?" He said puzzled.

"Where did that come from?" She wanted to know as she wallowed in her afterglow like a pig wallows in mud. She had crawled onto the couch now and was lying on her back with her skirt up around her waist and her top and bra pulled up exposing her tits.

"Huh?" Casey said again inquisitively. He wasn't noticing how happy she was, he was just feeling his own guilt. He thought for sure Cara would be angry with his aggressive behavior.

"I said, 'where did that come from?' That was incredible."

Casey now understood he was still in good standing and decided to go with it. Thinking fast he said, "I don't know. I just missed you last night and today. I have wanted you since the moment I woke up this morning." That last comment was kind of true. He did want someone since the moment he woke up, it just wasn't Cara.

Cara sat up and gave Casey a big, long, passionate kiss. "You can fuck me like that anytime sailor." And then she walked into the bathroom to clean up.

Casey was stunned. He had never heard Cara speak like that, and she had always been so docile in bed, that he never thought she would like it rough like that. He lay down on the couch and relished in his good fortune.

The two of them had dinner and watched some TV. Casey then took a shower and was completely surprised when he opened the shower curtain to find Cara sitting naked on the toilet waiting for him. He stepped out of shower and dried off. He was literally blown away when Cara summoned him to her before he was able to dress and began sucking his dick again for the second time in the same night. He just stood there dumbfounded by this turn of events. He would have been satisfied to just stand there and let her do what she was doing, but then Cara reached for his hands and placed them on her head like he had done earlier. Casey knew what to do. He started guiding her back and forth on his stiff dick. He didn't know what had come over his girlfriend, but he sure as hell was going to enjoy it.

Cara wanted that feeling from earlier in the night and she didn't want to wait till another time to get it. She took it upon herself to be the aggressor. She had snuck into the bathroom to surprise Casey, and when he didn't make the first move, she did. He wasn't holding her head like before, and that had thrilled her before, so once again she made the move to show him what she wanted. When he did do like she wanted, that feeling returned and her pussy began to boil once more. This spurred her on even more.

"Fuck me!" Cara proclaimed as she stood up and bent over the bathroom counter, sticking her ass out at Casey.

Casey was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe his ears or his eyes. He did exactly what she wanted. He mounted her from behind and began to fuck her with abandon. Cara was not as innocent as he thought. She had had a few boyfriends and had learned that nothing turned a guy on more than having his girl talk dirty to him. She had not done it yet with Casey because like Casey had thought of her, she had thought likewise of him. His aggressive behavior earlier had been a bit of a green light to bring it out.

"Fuck me Baby, Fuck me harder!" Cara told him.

Casey made eye contact with her in the mirror and she shot him the "Fuck me eyes". Casey took it as a go and began fucking her harder.

"Yes, that's it. Give me that cock!"

Casey grabbed her hips and drove his dick in hard a few times. "Like that?" He said aggressively.

"Oh Yeah!" Care moaned. "Give it to me!"

Casey did exactly that. He fucked her herd and fast. It didn't take either one of them long to reach their climax. They both stared into the mirror at each other and enjoyed the moment. Cara utilized a few more choice words to provoke her lover and he obliged her by fucking her hard enough to illicit a nice rousing orgasm from her. Casey loved watching her nice tits rock back and forth in the mirror and loved the dirty talk. So as his climax approached he pounded her even harder until both of them came within a few moments of each other, Cara again beat him to the punch, but didn't mind letting him finish off as she came down from her pleasure wave.

Casey invited her to stay the night, but Cara declined, telling him she didn't want to have to get up earlier so she could go home for a change of clothes in the morning. Casey kissed her good night and went straight to bed. He was sound asleep at 1 AM when the phone rang.

"Yeah?" Casey mumbled into the phone after dropping it twice on the way to his ear.

"Hi there, Babycakes." Tabitha said in a deep, raspy, sexy voice. Your Tabby cat is outside your place and she is very wet and horny. Are you going to come let me in?"

Instantly Casey sat up in his bed. His dick got hard and he told her, "I'll be right there."

Tabitha hung up the phone and waited for the door to open. When it did, Casey found her dressed to kill. She had on a pair of heels, a very short mini skirt and a very tight top with a swooping neckline. What Casey didn't know was that Tabitha had been out at a club. She had hooked up with a guy and after sucking his cock and fucking him he had basically ditched her leaving her feeling bad about herself again. She didn't want to tell Casey that on the phone, she wanted to come inside his apartment, so she baited him with the sexy voice and dirty talk to get him to open the door with no resistance.

"Men are such assholes.!" She told him as she walked by him and plopped down on the couch.

"What happened now?' Casey said a bit disgusted. He suddenly felt his hard on wilting away.

"I was out with Rachel and we were dancing. I met this guy and we were getting along real well. Next thing I know we are in the parking lot making out. We were making out and our hands were all over each other. I felt his cock and it felt really big. He slid his hand up my skirt and started playing with my pussy." Tabitha said, not even thinking how this story might hurt Casey's feelings.

She continued, "He got me so hot and I kept feeling his big hard cock, I just had to see it. So I got down and pulled it out of his pants. It was really big. I had to see if I could even fit it in my mouth."

Casey was engrossed in her story. His dick got rock hard and he adjusted his position to make himself more comfortable. He imagined her on her knees sucking the guy's big cock. He then imagined it was him standing over her while she sucked his big cock.

"Then I put it in my mouth and sucked it. I couldn't even get half of it in my mouth."She told him.

Every word just turned him on more as he imagined himself in that guys shoes. His cock throbbed as she continued her story.

Suddenly Tabitha realized she was being a total bitch. "I'm sorry, Baby. You don't want to hear about this. Come here and help your Tabby cat forget all about that big, mean man at the club." She patted the cushion next to her.

Casey stood up without thinking and went to move next to her on the couch. Unfortunately for him, his silk boxers did little to hide the hard-on Tabitha's story had created. It formed a nice little tent in his shorts that could not be ignored.

"OH my Gawd! Did you get hard listening to my story?" Tabitha gasped.

"No!" Casey replied, covering his hard member.

"Yes you did, look at it." She giggled. "You liked my story."

"NUh Uh!" It was hard when you woke me up." Casey argued.

"No it wasn't!! I didn't see that when you opened the door." She rebuffed his explanation. She wouldn't have noticed if it was when she came in, but she continued with her teasing regardless.

"Yes It was!" He replied again, and then he sat back down in the chair he was sitting in before.

"What are you doing? Get over here." Tabitha told him, knowing it would make him expose his boxer tent again.

"No, I don't want to."

"Come on. I'll be good." Tabitha said winking at him. "I promise."

Casey reluctantly got up and moved to the couch, still holding his dick. It was still hard as a rock, and Tabitha could help but giggle as she looked at him holding it and then looked him in the face. Casey was bright red with embarrassment. He expected the humiliation to cause him to lose his stiffy, but it only seemed to make his dick harder

"Let me see." Tabitha told him, pulling his hands away from it. She grabbed it through the thin material of his underwear. She then adjusted the garment so that his hard pecker poked out through the fly hole. She began to stroke it ever so slowly as she began teasing him again. "You did like my story didn't you Babycakes?"

"N....N...No." He weakly protested.

"Yes you did." She replied, stroking slowly but squeezing tightly now. "Tell me the truth. I promise your Tabby Cat will make it worth your while."

Casey paused, relishing in the feel of Tabitha hand fucking his dick, but he would not admit it. Tabitha leaned down as though she was going to suck his cock, but all she did was drop some saliva on her stroking hand to make her hand slide more easily on his throbbing dick. Then she looked at him with her sexiest pose.

"Tell me Baby, tell me how you liked hearing about me sucking that man's big fat cock. Tell me you want to hear how he came down my throat and his load almost drowned me."

Casey was panting a bit now, just listening to Tabitha but not saying a word. Again he imagined the scene she was describing and it turned him on so much. His mind kept bouncing back and forth from imagining her sucking that guy to imagining her sucking him. The strange thing was when he imagined her sucking Casey, he had a big fat cock that Tabitha craved.

"You want to hear about how even though he had just cum, his big fat cock stayed hard. How he bent me over the hood of my car and pounded me hard and deep with that big fat cock?"

Casey was gone now. There was no way he was going to hold back now. His breath was shallow, his dick was rock hard and his balls were about to blow his third load of the night. He just looked into Tabitha's eyes with lust and desire. Tabitha knew that look and knew what was coming. She immediately stopped stroking his dick.

"Tell me you liked my story or I will not stroke your dick." She told him.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Case grunted in frustration. "Ok, Ok, you're right I liked hearing about it."

"See I knew your little dick was hard from my story, not because of anything else." She said triumphantly.

The "little dick" comment didn't escape Casey's notice, but when Tabitha grabbed his little dick again and began stroking it, he just let it go.

"You want to hear how he pulled up this little skirt I am wearing and slid that nice big cock into my horny wet pussy and showed me what it's like to be fucked real good?"

Casey just looked at her and nodded. Once again he imagined the scene she was painting. He imagined being in a car watching from a distance as the two lustful bodies fulfilled each other's desires.

"He fucked me so hard and deep Baby. I have NEVER been fucked so deep in my life." She said with a little wink. ""He even pulled my hair as he did it. I've never been fucked like that. He made me cum right there in the parking lot."

Casey couldn't hold it any longer. He let out a loud grunt and his dick began pumping what was left in his balls all over Tabitha's hand. There was not a lot left after cumming two times already earlier that night. He grunted several times more and Tabitha milked his dick for all it had. Casey just fell back on the couch in total satisfaction. Tabitha got up and went to the bathroom to clean off her hand. As she was in there, Casey came back to his senses and immediately felt both guilty and a bit humiliated. He knew he should not be doing this to Cara, but he just couldn't say no to Tabitha. But what really irked him was that he let Tabitha treat him like that. He sat up and decided he had to ask Tabitha to leave. However, when Tabitha came back in the room, she was totally naked.

"OK, my turn." She quipped.

Casey forgot all about his resolve. He just watched as Tabitha sat down next to him on the couch. "Eat me Baby, eat my hot wet pussy."

Casey needed no further encouragement. He dove in and began licking her long, hard, and fast. He loved eating her pussy and it showed. He had Tabitha moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat in moments. He sucked and licked and sucked and licked, and nibbled. This went on for about 15 minutes before Tabitha lifted his head and looked him square in the eye.

"Fuck me Baby." She told him.

Casey lifted up and grabbed for his dick to put it in her. Much to his chagrin, it was not hard. No doubt because he had already cum so many times already tonight, but that is not how Tabitha took it.

"What's the matter Babycakes, don't I turn you on?"

"Of course you do, it's just that...."

"You can only get it up once a night?" She teased.

"No, I..." He was cut off again before he could explain that he had gotten it up THREE times tonight.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers