Casey's Double Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,986 Followers

"That's ok, babe, you can make your Tabby Cat cum with your talented little tongue even if you can't do that with your little dick." She told him as she grabbed his head and pushed his face back between her legs.

Casey was offended and there was that "little dick" comment again. He wanted to tell her where to get off, but instead all he did was help her to get off. A few minutes later Tabitha was bucking wildly and cumming all over Casey's face. He rode her all the way through the waves of ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah! Eat me! I'm Cumming!" She screamed loud enough that Casey was sure the whole neighborhood would hear.

When it was all over, Tabitha pushed him a way and lay there in satisfied bliss. Casey just laid there next to her. Then it hit him. He didn't understand something that had just happened.

"So if this guy fucked you SO GOOD WITH HIS BIG COCK AND MADE YOU CUM BETTER THAN ANYONE BEFORE." Casey said, the last fourteen word dripping with sarcasm. "Why do you think men are assholes and why did you come here after?"

"Men are assholes because that man came all over my ass, called me a slut and left me there bent over the car like a used up whore." She snapped back at him as if he was the one who left her in that parking lot. She stood up and started walking toward the bathroom. "And I came here because I thought maybe, just maybe you would restore my faith in men. I guess that was a mistake."

She entered the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Casey instantly felt like an ass. Who was he to be jealous; he was fucking someone else as well. He waited for Tabitha to come out of the bathroom. When she did, he tried to apologize, but she cut him off and left in a huff. He got cleaned up and went to bed. He again tried to apologize, this time by leaving a message on her cell. She ignored it, and he would spend the next week making unanswered calls to Tabitha trying to get her to accept his apologies.

to be continued...........if my readers think this story is work continuing.

goamz86
goamz86
1,986 Followers